1.A fashion show江映蓉 is...

答案:B解析:这句话考查的是there
be句型,因为主语为单数形式,因此系动词要用is。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
Mary is from America.She has two brothers.Now her family are in China.Her fa-ther Mr Green teaches English in Xinhua Middle School,and her mother works in the same school.She teaches English,too.Mary goes to school in her father's car with her mother every day.She can speak a little Chinese.She has many Chinese friends.She teaches them English and they teach her Chinese.Her two brothers are twins(双胞胎),one is Bob,the other(另一个)is Bill.They are only five,They look the same(相同的) very much.Mr Green has many toys(玩具) for the twin brothers.Bob likes to play with toy cars,but Bill likes to play with toy animals.(1)
There are ______ people in Mary's family.
  A.three  B.four  C.five
Mr Green is a ______.
  A.worker  B.teacher  C.farmer
来源:学年浙江省湖州市六校联考八年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
任务型阅读。(本题有5小题,每小题1分,共计5分)
你会上网寻找自己需要的信息吗?请根据Alice, Kate, Tom, Harry, Dick的需求,向他们推荐合适的网站,并将网站的序号分别填入答题卷的相应空格内。
I want the pictures of Liu Qian, one of the greatest
young magicians in the world.
I hope to buy some birthday gifts for my friends
Earth is our home. I need some information on
pollution.
I would like to have some information about soccer.
I will go to America. I want to know the famous
places and the weather there.
A.&&& online
&shopping of books, DVDS, cards, shoes, sporting goods.
&&&& pictures
about famous people, big events…
C.&&&&&&&
official website of the England team, the FA cup and football in England.
D.www.worldpollution.net&&&
introduction to air pollution and environment protection…
E.www.crawfurd.dk/travel&&& about
traveling around the world, the weather, the people…
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Alice_______
2.Kate_______3.Tom_______ 4.Harry________5.Dick________
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
用疑问词 what,who,when,why,where,how,how much 填空1. —________color is your mother's fa&&&&—Blue and white.2. —________ plays the guitar every ex&&&&—Yang Wei does.3.&— ________is Lily's hat?&&& —Look! It's over there, on the dresser.4.&— ________does your father go to w&&&&—At 7:30 in the morning.5.&— ________don't you play tennis with me?&&&&—Because I don't have a tennis racket6.&— ________are these shoes?&&&&—Thirty-five yuan.7. —________is your father, John?&&&&—He is fine. Thank you.8.&— ________day is it today?&&&&—It's Thursday.9. —________do you spell it?&&&&—C-O-L-O-R, color.10.&— ________grade are you in?&&&&&&—I'm in Grade 7.
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
语音。1. There are two __________ /'bedrumz/ in the house. 2. They live on the _________ /'twentiiθ/ floor. 3. We must keep __________ /kwait/ in the reading room. 4. There are ___________ /fti/ students in our classroom. 5. I have a room with 12 ________ /'/.
来源:江苏期中题
题型:完形填空
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
&&& Bertha Ingram had been collecting them for more than 40 years. Every once in a while she would bring home a new book. She'd sit with it on her leg, looking at the meaningless black marks without moving the eyes and cry.&&& She was not stupid. She simply had not had the &&1&& to learn to read. Her parents were sharecroppers in Florida in the 1920s. Sharecroppers did not own the&&&2&&&&they farmed. Instead, they gave a part of their crops(plants grown on farms for food)to the owner. It was quite a hard way to&&&3&&, and both of Bertha's parents worked hard in the fields. Often Bertha had to leave school to help. Before she was a teenager, Bertha's schooling was &&14&& .&&& Bertha Ingram didn't learn to read&&&5&& her early married life,&&6&&. She wanted to, but she was always too busy. She worked all day.&&& Bertha Ingram's mind was sharp(敏锐地).&7&&a housekeeper for other people, she had to memorize telephone messages. She became a good cook too, but she had to&&8&&everything she did because there was no cookbook she could read, and she couldn't write down what she had done.&&& In 1978 Bertha Ingram became very ill with a stroke(中风). This illness&&&9&&her to lose the use of one arm and both legs. It also weakened her ability to speak.&&&10& she began to get better, she had a&&&11&& thought for the first time in her life. Because she couldn't work, she had the time to learn to read.In her town there was a special program that taught adults to read, but Bertha Ingram was quite&&12&&. Would people laugh at her? Would they&&13&to teach her? It didn't happen that way. She had a teacher who worked very hard with her. &&& After the first day Ingram could&&&14&& wait to get to the library. As she learned to read, Ingram got more and more confidence in herself. She became a reader at religious(宗教的)services, joined neighborhood groups, and&&&15&& at meetings in city hall. Finally she wrote a book telling about her life. At age 63, Bertha Ingram proved that learning never comes too late.
(&&&& )1.A.chance&&&&&& (&&&& )2.A.ground&&&&&& (&&&& )3.A.make money&& (&&&& )4.A.dropped&&&&&&(&&&& )5.A.for&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )6.A.too&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7.A.For&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )8.A.remember&&&& (&&&& )9.A.brought&&&&&&(&&&& )10.A.If&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )11.A.fa ir&&&&&& (&&&& )12.A.nervous&&&& (&&&& )13.A.like&&&&&&&&(&&&& )14.A.hardly&&&&&&(&&&& )15.A.arrived&&&&
B.reason&&&&&&&&&&&& B.land&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.earn their living&&B.on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.as well&&&&&&&&&&&&B.As&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.write&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.caused&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Before&&&&&&&&&&&& B.right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.bored&&&&&&&&&&&&B.refuse&&&&&&&&&&&& B.never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.rested&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.idea&&&&&& C.farm&&&&&& C.turn over&&C.over&&&&&& C.from&&&&&& C.either&&&& C.To&&&&&&&& C.know&&&&&& C.made&&&&&& C.As&&&&&&&& C.magic&&&&&&C.excited&&&&C.agree&&&&&&C.just&&&&&& C.appeared&&
D.choice&&&&&&D.garden&&&&&&D.get them in D.needed&&&&&&D.during&&&&&&D.also&&&&&&&&D.Like&&&&&&&&D.tell&&&&&&&&D.asked&&&&&& D.Till&&&&&&&&D.wonderful&& D.surprised&& D.stop&&&&&&&&D.only&&&&&&&&D.looked&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!目录资源搜索
类型筛选:
精品/普通:
地区筛选:
星级筛选:
ID:4-2231907
教学内容分析及课时分配建议:本话题围绕服饰而展开。主要内容包括:由Maria和Jane讨论Maria穿的一件唐装引入“Fashion Show”的话题和由“so...that... ,...so that...,such...that...”引导的结果状语从句。因为要举办服装秀,孩子们就要购买自己的参赛服装,从而引出有关服装的词汇、购买服装的常用表达、着装技巧、服装的功能和及其所代表的社会涵义。着装是学生日常生活中的重要话题,通过学习本话题,学生能够自如地谈论与服装相关的话题并选择适合自己的服饰。本话题建议用5个课时来完成:21世纪教育网版权所有第一课时:Section A—1a,1b,1c,2,3第二课时:Section B—1a,1b ,2第三课时:Section C—1a,1b,2第四课时:Section B—3,4a,4b
Section C—3,4第五课时:Section D—Grammar and Functions,1a,1b,Project 21教育网
第一课时(Section A—1a,1b,1c,2,3)教学设计思路:本课主要是学习有关服装的词汇和引入结果状语从句。首先通过图片学习2,3中的所有词汇及1a,1c的部分词汇。然后进行填空和边听边排序完成任务2. 接着让学生看图并通过Pair work 编对话操练本课的服装词汇完成3。随后让学生听1a的对话完成1b。听完1a后再让学生读1a,找出难点。教师在给学生释疑的过程中,提出本单元的新语法—结果状语从句。
同步授课教案
本资料免点下载
ID:4-1565869
2014年春季仁爱英语八年级下册Unit8 Topic1 SectionA课件,共19张,2个音频和1个视频================================================压缩包内容:2014年春季仁爱英语八年级下册Unit8 Topic1 SectionA课件p81-1a.mp32014年春季仁爱英语八年级下册Unit8 Topic1 SectionA课件p81-1a.wmv2014年春季仁爱英语八年级下册Unit8 Topic1 SectionA课件p82-2B.mp32014年春季仁爱英语八年级下册Unit8 Topic1 SectionA课件Unit 8 Topic 1 Section A.ppt
13547.43KB
ID:4-1458744
Ⅰ. 单项选择。(10分)(
)1. -____ shoes would you like to buy? -39.
A. How long B. What size of C. How wide D. What color(
)2. -____ weather today is!
-Yes. But the radio says it will get worse later. A. How a bad B. How bad C. What a bad D. What bad(
)3. -Lily, who is the girl ____ red?
-Oh, she is my sister Kitty. A. wears B. wear C. in D. puts on(
)4. -Why don’t you take the dress, Linda? -I have only $10. I can’t ____ it.
A. borrow B. afford C. sell D. bring(
)5. -How much is your new T-shirt?
-Oh, I ____ fifty yuan for it yesterday afternoon. A. cost B. paid C. spent
D. took================================================压缩包内容:14-Unit 8 Topic 1.mp3Unit 8 Topic 1.doc
同步练习/一课一练
ID:4-1458546
共20张幻灯片,1个音频1个视频资料。训练到位,练习充分。Unit 8 Our Clothes Topic 1 We will have a class fashion show. Section D================================================压缩包内容:Section Dp87-1a.mp3Section Dp87-1a.wmvSection DUnit 8 Topic 1 Section D.pptSection D课件内容介绍和使用说明.doc
59740.44KB
ID:4-1458518
共21张幻灯片,1个音频1个视频资料。讲解清楚,训练到位。Unit 8 Our Clothes Topic 1 We will have a class fashion show. Section C================================================压缩包内容:Section Cp85-1a.mp3Section Cp85-1a.wmvSection CUnit 8 Topic 1 Section C.pptSection C~$内容介绍和使用说明.docSection C课件内容介绍和使用说明.doc......
ID:4-1458489
Unit 8 Our Clothes Topic 1 We will have a class fashion show. Section B================================================压缩包内容:Section Bp83-1a.mp3Section Bp83-1a.wmvSection Bp84-3.mp3Section Bp84-4a.mp3Section Bp84-4b.mp3......
31472.39KB
ID:4-1458484
Unit 8 Our Clothes Topic 1 We will have a class fashion show.八年级下册教案设计Unit 8 Our ClothesTopic 1 We will have a class fashion show.Section AⅠ. Material analysis 本节课建议用1课时上完。主要活动为Section A 的1a和3。本话题由班级要举行时装秀的活动来引入,通过四位主人公为时装秀积极购买漂亮和帅气的服饰展开,向广大师生呈现了多姿多彩的服饰文化。本课在1a的对话中首先以谈论服装的材质及相约去购买参加时装秀的服装为切入点,通过1c 的练习让学生掌握并运用so… that…结构;又通过2的学习活动复习了学过的服装的名称,引导学生学会对同一类别的单词进行集中的学习和记忆,并呈现了三个有关服装名称的新词:tie, scarf 和 jeans;在第三部分的活动中向学生介绍了服装商场里每层楼所售服装的名称,让学生学习有关请求帮助的用语。通过本课学习,要培养学生们对服装文化的兴趣,并引导他们积极参与班级和学校的活动,建立集体荣誉感================================================压缩包内容:8-8-1八下教案设计unit8. Topic1. Section A.doc8-8-1八下教案设计unit8. Topic1. Section B.doc8-8-1八下教案设计unit8. Topic1. Section C.doc8-8-1八下教案设计unit8. Topic1. Section D.doc
同步授课教案
ID:4-1458482
Unit 8 Our Clothes Topic 1 We will have a class fashion show. Section A================================================压缩包内容:Section Ap81-1a.mp3Section Ap81-1a.wmvSection Ap82-2B.mp3Section AUnit 8 Topic 1 Section A.pptSection A课件内容介绍和使用说明.doc......
16887.67KBDescription: Now here's a novel idea, a fashion show without the fashion! The models walk up and down the catwalk completely nude! Looks like a winner in my book..
Date: February 25, 2009
Favorited: 69
By: oppenoppen
By: Nunbrew
By: gregory360
By: eattit
By: HUNGWELL
By: ASHSON
By: randy1985
By far the best cams site going round. Unlike others, everything is free to watch and people tip if they like what they see. It's a win/win for cam girls and pervs!
Download this free (and safe!) software to see real-life babes stripping on your desktop. There are over a hundred girls to choose from!七年级英语Fashion单元测评试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语Fashion单元测评试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语Fashion单元测评试题及答案
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M Unit 6 FashionWelcome to the unit一、&词组翻译:注:并把他们默写出来。1. 今天穿什么& _________ 2. 再花10分钟_______________3. 如此懒& _____________&&& 4. 举办一场时装表演_______________5. 在贫困地区& ___________6. 一件粉红色的上衣 ________________7. 一条黑白相间的裙子_____________8. 一双红色的长靴子_________二、根据句子的意思和中文提示完成句子:1.&The old man is going to give us a___________ ( 演讲) next week.2.&To live in the hotel is ______________(舒服).3.&Her skirt is an old& ______________(式样).4.&How__________(懒) the boy is!5.&You look ______________(酷的) on the fashion show.&& &&&& 三.用所给词的适当形式:1.&We all wore clothes from different____________(time).2.&My mother likes the ______________(colour) coat.3.&We will work hard all our ___________(life).4.&I don’t know what _____________(wear) today.5.&I have a new friend ____________(call) Liu Fang.四.选择:(&&&&&& )1. What colour is _____ your father’s car?&&& It’s ____ orange car .A, /&&&&&& B,a; /&&&&&&& C, a&&&&&&& D,/ ; an (&&&&&& )2.The tie _______ is for your uncle.&&& A. on the chair& B, is in the chair&& C,on the chair&&& D,of the chair (&&&&&& )3. ________ pocket money do you usually get every day?&&& A. How many&&&&&& B, How much C,How often&&&&& D,How long(&&&&&& )4. The bag _______ leather.&&& A. makes of&&&&&&& B, made of& C,is made of&& D,makes from (&&&&&& )5. We went to meet our aunt at the airport____ Saturday afternoon.&&& A,in&&&&&&&&&&&&& B,at&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C,on&&&&&&&&&&&& D,of (&&&&&& )6. ---- Who swims best in your class?&&& -----Jack_________.&&& A,is&&&&&&&&&&&&& B, did&&&& C,does&&&&&&&&&& D,was(&&&&&& )7. ---- Hi, Amy, you are late.&&&& ----Sorry, I got up late.& ---- ________________.&&& A,No sorry&&&&&&& B,You’re welcome& C,That’s OK&& D,Not at all(&&&&&& )8.& It’s ________. It’s time to get up.&&& A,six thirty am&&&& B,six pm&&&& C,six thirty o’clock& D,thiry six (&&&&&& )9.& ----__________ girl is your sister? ----The one in Row Three.&&& A,What&&&&&&&&&& B,Which&&&&&& C,Where&&&&& D, Whose(&&&&&& )10. They are very nice pictures. Give _________, please.&& A,it to me&&&&&&&&& B,me the pictures& C.me it&&&&& D,them to I 五、句型转换:&&&& 1.They flew to Hong Kong last Friday.&&&&&& (改否定句)__________________________________________________________ &&&& 2.The students played football yesterday afternoon..& (对划线部分提问 )__________________________________________________________ &&&& 3.The twins were on the playground an hour ago.&&& (对划线部分提问 )&&&&& ___________________________________________________________ &&&& 4.The machine didn’t work last week.&&&& ( 同义句 )&&&&& ___________________________________________________________&&&& 5.We had a good time last Sunday.&&&&&&& (& 同义句 ) __________________________________________________________ 六、完形填空:&&&& Peter’s uncle lives in the countryside. This summer Peter goes to stay__1___ him. He is going to __2__ his holiday there. Everyday they go out ___3__ a walk and ___4___ smiles to everyone . Peter is surprised(惊讶) ___5__ asks“Uncle George, do you know everyone around here?” “No,” says his uncle. “Then, why do you smile to them?” asks Peter. “Well, when I smile to someone and he___6___ me, he’ ll be happy. But when I smile to someone and he doesn’t know me , he’ll___7___ surprised and think:Who is the man? ___8___ does he smile to me?He’ll __9___ about these questions all the way, __10___he’ll be happy,too. So I give everyone a happy feeling(感觉 )&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D(&&& )1.& by&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& with&&&&&&&&&&&& without(&&& )2.&& has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& stay&&&&&&&&&&&&&& take&&&&&&&&&&&& spend(&&& )3.&&& to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& have&&&&&&&&&&&& around(&&& )4.&&& he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& they&&&&&&&&&&&&&& his uncle&&&&&&&& never(&&& )5.&&& and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& so&&&&&&&&&&&&& then(&&& )6.&&& why&&&&&&&&&&&&&& smile&&&&&&&&&&&&&& knows&&&&&&&&& smiles(&&& )7.&&& is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& feel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& looks&&&&&&&&&& think(&&& )8.&&& Why&&&&&&&&&&&&& What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& When&&&&&&&&&& How(&&& )9.&&& ask&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& think&&&&&&&&&& see(&&& )10&&& also&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sure&&&&&&&&&&& really &Reading( 1)一.&汉互译:1. 看上去很鲜艳&& ______ 2. 两条领带______________3. 一条兰色的牛仔裤子 ________& 4. 一件桔红色的上衣_____5. welcome to our fashion show ____________________________ 6.& want to raise money for Project Hope _____________________7.& clothes from the 1970s___________________&& 8. the students from Class2 Grade7 ___________二.动词填空:1.Last Friday, our class_____________( give) a fashion show.2.My father _____________(read) newspaper after work.3.---What is the boy over there___________(do)?&---I think he is____________(sing).4.I___________(see) Mr Li at the shopping center yesterday.5._________he always___________(wear) a pair of colourful trainers?6.Everyone___________(have) fun at the fashion show and the students_________(raise) lot of money for Hope Project.7.Many people enjoy_______(swim)in summer and some of them are good at________(swim).8.We often spend many hours a day___________(do) our homework..三.根据句意完成句子:& 1. The fruit shop is on the _________ (左边 ) of the theater.& 2. Mrs Weng came to our school five years___________(以前 ).& 3. They passed the exams ___________(最后 ).& 4.Look , the young people are____________(栽 ) trees on the hill.& 5.The lion was ____________( 在周围 ) here at lunch time.& 6. Who ___________(设计 ) the Tai Lake Bridge?& 7.The box isn’t heavy. It’s very____________(轻的 ).& 8.We were all born in the twentieth __________(世纪 ). &四.中译英:&1.我的奶奶出生在20世纪30年代。___________________________________________________________________&2.年轻人喜欢穿牛仔裤。___________________________________________________________________ 3.上星期你买了一辆新的自行车吗?___________________________________________________________________ &4.你的玩具花了多少钱?___________________________________________________________________ &5.这个周末他们将举办一个英语学习的讲座。___________________________________________________________________ 五.理解:&&&& Mr. Reece was a farmer. He and his wife (妻子) grew a lot of things. They worked very hard . One day, Mr .Reece said to his wife “Let’s go the city next Sunday. We can have a good lunch there, and then we”ll go to the cinema.” His wife was very happy when she heard this, because she and hunbend(丈夫) always ate a lot. She didn’t like cooking three times a day .They went to the city by train the next Sunday. They walked about for an hour .When it was twelve o’clock, they wanted to have a meal. They looked at some restaurants. Out of one of them was a notice(布告), “Lunch 12:30 to 2:30, 1.5 dollars”.“Well, that’s good,” said Mr,Reece, “We can eat for two hours for 1.5 dollars here.That’s too cheap,.This is the place for us.”
(&&&& )1. Mr Reece usually worked in __________.&&&&&&&& A.the field&&&&&& B.the city&&&& C.the restaurant&&&&&& D.the theater(&&&& )2.Mr Reece and his wife went to the city___________.&&&&&&&& A.to have a good lunch&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to see a film &&&&&&&& C.to do some shopping&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.A and& B, maybe C,too(&&& )3.When did Mr.and Mrs.Reece arrive in the city ?&&&&&&& A. At about 11:00&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. At about 12:30&&&&&&& C.At about 12:00&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.At about 2:30(&&& )4. We can see that Mr.Reece_____________ .&&&&&&& A.was poor (穷的)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.was rich(富的)&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C.understood the notice&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.didn’t understand the notice(&&& )5. Why did Mr.Reece say that restaurant was the place for them?A.&Because that was the best restaurant.B.&Because 12:30 to 2:30 was the best time for them. C.&Because he thought they could eat a lot and it was cheap.D.&Because they were very tired and hungry. & Reading(2)& 一.&& 词组互译:1.一双白皮靴 ____________2. 一件黄色的丝绸衬衫____________3.看上去潇洒又摩登______________& 4. 感觉很舒服____________5.wear her hair in a 1990s style _______6. give us ideas____________7.young people’s favourite ______ 8. talk about raising money ______二.写出下列划线的反义词:&& 1. This story is very interesting, but that one is _____________.&& 2 ---I can’t carry the heavy basket. I can carry the ___________ one. && 3. Li Ping doesn’t like the traditional clothes. He likes __________ ones.&& 4.Millie is wearing a white suit. But Simon is wearing a ___________ jacket.&& 5.Please give a new blouse. I don’t like an________ one.三.选择填空:(&&&& ) 1. At a fashion show the models show people different kinds of ______.& A. colourful clothes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. delicious food& C. beautiful flowers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. interesting models(&&&& ) 2. The boy listened& carefully, but he ____________.& A. heard anything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hear nothing& C. heard nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. heard every thing(&&&& ) 3. These colourful trainers are____________.& A. my father&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. my cousin& C. my sisters’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. my brother’s(&&&& ) 4. Amy gave ______ interesting talk________ fashion.& A. a , like&&&&&&&&&&& B. an, /&&&&&&&&&& C. an, on&&&&&&& D. a, of (&&&& ) 5. Many young people _________ the 1990s_______ wearing trainers.& A. of ,& like&&& B. in , liked&&&&&&& C. at,& like&&&&& D. from , like (&&&& ) 6. There are so many things in the shop that I don’t know what _______.& A. buy&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to sell&&&&&&&&& C. to do&&&&&&&& D. to buy (&&&& ) 7. Millie is helpful. He often does some ________ for the fashion show.& A. jobs&&&&&&&&&&&& B. works&&&&&&& C. job&&&&&&&&&& D. work (&&&& ) 8. The shoes look a bit big. Can& I __________?& A. try it on&&&&& B. try them on&& C. try on them&&&& D. try them on (&&&& ) 9. ----How many meals do you have a day?& ----___________.& A. Three times&&&& B. Three&&&&& C. Three time&&&&& D. Four times(&&&& ) 10. There are______ days in a week. The seventh day is ___________.& A. seven, Sunday&& B. seventh , Sunday&&& C. seven, Saturday& D. seventh, Saturday 4.中译英:&& 1.不同时代的学生有不同的理想。(ideas)&&&&& ___________________________________________________________ && 2. 我喜欢做20 世纪30年代的发型。&&&&& __________________________________________________________ && 3.你能多给我们苹果吗?&&&& ___________________________________________________________ && 4.这条领带是用什么做的? 是用丝绸做的。&&&& __________________________________________________________ && 5.这件羊毛衫穿着很舒服。&&&&& ___________________________________________________________ && 五.理解:It’s nine o’clock. Miss Yang is not at home . Wang Xiaogang looks after her baby for her. Her baby is only three months old. The baby can’t eat food . It can only drink some milk. Miss Yang gives Wang Xiaogang two bottles of milk. At first,all is OK.But at ten o’clock, the baby begins to cry. Xiaogang puts the baby on the bed and puts some things on the bed,too----a doll(洋娃娃),two balls ,some cups and a small plane. He plays some games and makes the baby look at him. At 11 o’clock, Miss Yoang comes home.(&&&& )1.What can the baby do?&&&&&&& A.Cry and eat& B.Drink and eat C.Cry and see D.Drink ,see and cry(&&&& )2. Wang Xiaogang can give some_______to the baby ,too.&&&&&&& A.tea&&&&&& B.water&&&&&& C.cakes&&&&&&&&&&& D.apples(&&&& )3. The baby begins to cry. It wants to _________.&&&&&&& A.drink something&&& B.look at WangXiaogang C.play games&&&&&& D.see its mother(&&&& )4. Wang Xiaogang looks after her baby for about ________hours.&&&&&&& A.one&&&&& B.two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.three&&&&&&&&&&& D.four (&&&& )5. It’s not ________ thing to look after babies.&&&&&& A.a right&&&&&& B.a light&&&&&& C.an easy&&&&&&&&& D.a smallVocabulary&一. 根据上下文的意义和首字母的提示,完成下列句子:& 1.I like t ________ because they are more comfortable.& 2. You’d better put on s_________ clothes when you do exercise.& 3. Don’t wear a pair of long b_________to school , you are only a student!& 4. Girls are always lucky. Look at that b________, how nice it is!5. J_________ were blue at first, but nowadays, you can find that they are in different colours6. Most people like to wear s_______ shirts in summer because they are cool.7. ---- What is your sweater made of ?& ---It is made of w______.8. I’d like to wear clothes made of c________ ., they are warm and comfortable.. 二. 用所给单词的适当形式填空:1.I don’t think the pair trainers fit your_________ ( foot).2. Do you like the colour of& the ________(boot).3. How ________ (comfort) it is to swim in the sea in such a hot day!.4. Who has ________(many) fashion clothes than Mary?5. Some animals enjoy the __________( colour) things.6. He looks __________(fun) wearing the strange costumes.7. My mother wants me to be ________(health) than before.8. Of all my hobbies, I like drawing _________ ( good). 三. 选择填空:(&& )1. Who will ______ a fashion show next week?&&&&&&&&& A. do&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&&&&&& C. give&&&&&&&& D. get (&&& ) 2. Did you raise any money _________ Project Hope ?&&&&&&&&& A. to&&&&&&&& B.for&&&&&&&&&&&& C.in&&&&&&&&&&&& D. of (&&& ) 3. The students from different________ have different thoughts.&&&&&&&&& A.time&&&&&& B. times&&&&&&&& C. year&&&&&&&&& D. years(&&& ) 4. The year 1998 is in the ________ century. &&&&&&&&& A. 18th&&&&&&&& B. 19th&&&&&&&&&& C. 20th&&&&&&&&& D.21st(&&& ) 5. I was born in ___________.&&&&&&&&& A. the 1990s&&&& B.1990s&&& C. the 1990&& D. yearof 1990(&&& ) 6. Jim is in a new dress today. He ______ smart and modern.&&&&&&&&& A. seems&&&&&&& B. becomes&&&&&& C. looks&&&&&&& D. gets(&&& ) 7. What is his article_______?&&&&&&&&& A. on&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&& C. up&&&&&&&&&&& D. over (&&& ) 8. Peopole in the 1930s never wore ________.&&&&&&&&& A.jeans&&&&&&&& B. suits&&&&&&& C. blouses&&&&&&& D. boots(&&& ) 9. Kitty _______ a lovely blouse yesterday. &&&&&&&&& A. put on&&&&&& B. dressed&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&& D. wore(&&& ) 10. I don’t know_________ a wooden gun.&&&&&&& A. how to make B. what to make C. which to make D. who to make 四. 中译英; 1.&昨天晚上, 我一直呆在我爸爸的办公室。 ___________________________________________________________ 2.&去年的这个时候我在北京。____________________________________________________________ 3.&昨天下午全体老师出席了家长会。&&&& ____________________________________________________________ 4.&三天前, 我陪外教逛了一家超级购物中心。&&& _____________________________________________________________5. 她在上周通过了英语考试。 &&& _____________________________________________________________Grammar一.介词填空:1.&Let’s ask the old woman ________ the 1960s dress.2.&She doesn’t spend much time _________ her lesson.3.&Look! Sandy is doing some work_________ the coming fashion show.4.&Most peopole don’t go to work__________ Sunday morning.5.&How much money do you pay________ the coat?6.&She likes to wear her hair________ a 1990s style.7.&They are talking ___________ raising money________ the poor students.8.&I usually have dinner__________ my family________ the evening.9.&We all wear clothes __________ the 1980s. We look really colourful.10.&10.There isn’t enough light in the room. Please turn________ the light.
二.&按时间的先后顺序写出Stephen 的一天:I have lesson&&&&&&&& I play basketball&&&&&&&&&&& I go to school& I do my homework&&& I have dinner with my family First__________________________________________________Then__________________________________________________Next___________________________________________________Afterwords_____________________________________________Finally________________________________________________.三.&用所给单词的正确形式填空:1.&There are some boys__________(ski) over there.2.&The scarf is _________(make) of wood.3.&She won’t take her cousin ____________(shop).4.&You can spend 10 ___________(many) minutes in bed. 5.&May I go __________(run) with you?6.&It is __________(real)fun ________(go) to the fashion show.7.&Do you think the story is ____________(bore) or ________(interest).8.&One of my friends never___________(go) to the fashion show.&中译英:9.&这个故事很乏味,你能我讲个有趣的吗?_________________________________________________________2.用may 比用 can 更有礼貌。_________________________________________________________3.明天你打算穿黄蓝相间的运动衣吗?_________________________________________________________4.我将把时装会的照片给你看。希望你喜欢。_________________________________________________________5.我可以请你帮我拎这些钩物袋吗??_________________________________________________________6.你认识穿着紫色的长统靴的那个女孩吗?_________________________________________________________7.确保每个人都有足够的食物吃。 _________________________________________________________8.我希望你们愉快地学英语。_________________________________________________________
Integrated skills 一.&写出下列动词的过去式:1. become_________&&&& 2. begin__________&&&&& 3. give________4. think___________&&&& 5. teach___________&&&& 6. catch________7. take____________&&&& 8. know __________&&&& 9. tell _________10. fall ____________&&& 11. fly ___________&&&& 12. cost _________13. keep __________&&&& 14. hurt ___________&&& 15. write ________16. stop ___________&&&& 17. study __________&&& 18. chat _________&& 二.&动词填空:1.&They _________ (get) to know each other many years ago.2.&---When _______ you _______(join) the League? --- In 1999.3.&--- ______the old man _______( water) the flowers every day?--- Certainly. It _______(take) him much time _______(do) the job.`4.&I _________(lose) my watch . I can’t remember when I _______(put) it .5.&It was colder in the morning than it ________(be) now .6.&---Where is Jim?&& ---He _____________(ski) in the snow.7.& --- Mary, supper ________(be) ready. --- Yes,mum.. I __________(come) .8.&Someone __________(take) away my sweater. It ________(be) here just now.9.&More and more young people ___________(get) interested in pop songs.10.&---How much _________the fruit bowl _________(cost )? --- It __________(cost) twenty yuan..三.&用所给的时间状语给写句子:1. My parents buy me a new school bag every year.&& ( last year)___________________________________________.2. Sandy doesn’t have lunch at school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (yesterday).& ___________________________________________.3. Her friend is doning her homework now .&&&&&&&&&& ( yesterday evening)& ____________________________________________.4. Li Pin is on duty today.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( three days ago ) & ______________________________________________.5. She wants to be a doctor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (when she was young) & _______________________________________________.
四.&中译英:1.&瞧! 他们正在走台, 他们看上去既神气又时髦。_______________________________________________________________2.每天他花15 分钟骑车上学。_______________________________________________________________3. 电脑房里太热了,我可以开空调吗?& (air conditioner)_______________________________________________________________4. 这双鞋与衣服很相配。_______________________________________________________________5.这件粉红色的上衣是什么制成的?_______________________________________________________________6.你们每个月吃火锅花多少钱?& (hotpot)_______________________________________________________________7.&穿绵制的衣服很舒服。 _______________________________________________________________&&&&& 8.店里有那么多漂亮的连衣裙, 我不知道选哪件?& _______________________________________________________________Main& task一.&正确用方框内的词填空:&&& Fashion&&&&&& wool&&&&&& time&&&&&& boot&&&& colour&&&& century
Choose&&&&&& comfortable&&& cool&&&&& tie&&&&& shop
1.&He is a ___________ designer. He always designs clothes for famous singers.2.&Would you like to go ________ with me? A new shopping mall is open.3.&The old woman was born in 1899 and died in2001. She lived through three________.4.&You will feel very __________ when you sleep on the new bed.5.&----What is he doing? ---- He _____________ his shoelace.6.&How warm the ____________ sweater is !7.&I collected many songs from different___________.8.&I don’t like my new ____________. It’s a little long.9.&Jim is wearing a purple a nd yellow shirt and a blue jeans. His shoes are red and white. He looks ___________.10.&Millie __________ the cheapest shoes in the shoe shop yesterday and she& always knows how to save money.二.&句型转换:1.&This bag is made of leather.&& (划线提问)_________________________________________________________2.&The blouse is made of cotton.&& (同义句)_________________________________________________________3.&You help me so much . Thank you a lot. &&&&&&& Thanks a lot ________ ________ me so much.4.&I have something to tell you . It’s important enough..(合并一句)_________________________________________________________5.&He will wait for me at 5 outside the bookshop.&&&&&& (划线提问)__________ and ________ _________ he wait for me ?三.&选择填空:(&&& ) 1. ---- Are the children giving the show___ money___ Project Hope?&&&&&&& ---- Yes, we are. A.for& B. to&&&&& C. for&&&& D. to (&&& ) 2. My hobby is collecting stamps. I need ___ before I have 2,500 ones.&&&&&& A. more one&& B. one more&&& C. any more&& D. more than (&&& ) 3. There is still _______ orange juice in the cup.&&&&&&& A.little&&&&&&&&& B. many&&&&& C. lot of&&&& D. a little(&&& ) 4. Eddie, I hope ________ the book How to look After Your E-dog. Then you can look after me well. &&&&&&& A.you to read&&&& B. you reading&&&&&& C. to read&&&&&&& D. you can read (&&& ) 5. Here ________ the bus . Let’s _______ . &&&&& A. get on it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. get it on& &&&&& C. get on it&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. get it on (&&& ) 6. I like the colour of the trousers . So I’d like ________.&&&&&& A. buying one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to buy one &&&&&& C. buying a pair&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to buy a pair (&&& ) 7. Can you do some work _________ the fashion show?&&&&&& A. of&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&& D. on (&&& ) 8. ---_______ do you walk around the shopping mall?&&&&&&& ---For a long time. &&&&&& A. How often&& B. When&&&&&& C. How long& D.How much (&&& ) 9. Can I ________ a bike _________ you ? &&&&&& A. to&& B. from& C. to&& D. from (&&& ) 10. What does he buy _________ his money ?&&&&&& A. of&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&& D.with&&& 四.&完型填空: Tom& 1& a very good student, and he&& 2&& doning homework, because he like& 3& other things in his free time . Usually he didn’t do& 4& homework, and when he did it, he always made& 5& mistakes .Then one day , his maths teacher looked& 6& Tom’s homework and found that he had done& 7& right. He was very happy and very surprised. He asked Tom to his desk and& 8 to him,” You have done all your homework right this time . Tom.,& 9& your father help you ?”Usually Tom’s father did help him with his homework, but this time he didn’t, because he wasn’t at home. Tom answered, “ No, sir. He was busy last night , so I did it all& 10 myself.” && (&& ) 1. A. am not&&&&& B. was not&&& C. were not&&&&&&&& D. are not && (&& ) 2. A. doesn’t&&&&& B. don’t like&&&&& C. didn’t like&&&&&& D. didn’t&& (&& ) 3. A. do&&&&&&&&& B. does&&&&&&&&& C. did&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to do && (&& ) 4. A.his&&&&&&&&& B. him&&&&&&&&&& C. he&&&&&&&&&&&& D. her && (&& )5. A. a lot&&&&&&&& B. much&&&&&&&&& C. any&&&&&& D. a lot of && (&& ) 6. A. up&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&& C. after&&&&&&&&&& D. for && (&& ) 7.A all his homework B.all homeworks& C. all homework D. all the homework && (&& ) 8. A.say&&&&&& B. says&&&&&&&&&&& C. said&&&&&&&&& D. saying && (&& ) 9. A. Did&&&&&&&& B. did&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Was&&&&&&&&& D. Were && (&& ) 10. A. to&&&&&&&&& B. by&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&& D. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Checkout一.&写出动词的第三-称单数,现在分词和过去式:1.be _______ _________ _______& 2. begin _______ _______ _________& 3. bring ________ _______ _______4. buy _________ _________ ______5. catch _______ _______ _______ 6. choose _____ _____ _________7.eat _______ ________ ______&& 8. know _____ _______ _______9. leave ________ _______ ______10. make _______ ________ ______11. say ________ ________ ______12. pay _______ _________ ________13. speak _______ ______ _______14. think _______ _______ _________15. wear ________ _______ _____16. write ________ ______ _________ 17. study ________ _____ _____&& 18.chat ______ ______ __________二. 用所给单词的适当形式填空:1.&Jack is wearing a pair of __________ (colour ) trainers.2.&The Blacks are having in a very __________(comfortable) house . 3.&Look!. She is __________ (tie ) her shoes.4.&---Do you think the story is ___________( bore) ?---No, it is very interesting.5.&I can’t find my pen. May I use _________(you)?6.&--- Who is one of your favourite basketball__________(play)? ---Yao Ming.7.&Mum thinks my jeans and trainers are _________ ( suit ) for the trip.8.&_________ (final) , we won the football match.9.&You can spend 10 _________ (many) minutes in bed.10.&It is _________ (real) fun to go to the fashion show.三.选择填空:(&&& ) 1. ---Does your English teacher _______ glasses? --- NO, he doesn’t.A. put on&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&& C. wear&&&&&&&& D. dress(&&& ) 2. I like colour of the trousers. So Id like _______. A. buying one&& B. to buy one&&& C.buy a pair&&&& D. to buy a pair (&&& ) 3. The white leather trainers are nice. Can I ________?A. try it on&&&&& B. try on it& C. try them on&&& D. try on them(&&& ) 4. He desn’t know _________ this afternoon.A. what he can do it& B. what to do it C. what to do& D. what he does (&&& ) 5. Young people _________ liked wearing this kind mof trainers.A. in the 1980s&& B. in1980s C. from the 1980s&&& D. from 1980s(&&& ) 6. The bag _________ leather. A.is made of& B. is made from& C. makes out of& D. made out of (&&& ) 7. There is ________ delicious fruit on the table.A. too many&&&& B. too lots of&&& C. too much&& D. too a lot of (&&& ) 8. Look! _________ football is under the tree. I can see________.A. T them&& B. T it&&&& C. T it&& D. T them (&&& ) 9. We want _________. A. three cup of teas&& B. three cups of tea& C. three cup of tea& D. three cups tea(&&& ) 10. Daniel doesn’t eat sweet snacks__________.A. no more&&&&&&&& B. a lot&&& C. very much&&&&& D. any more (&&& ) 11. My parents _________& teachers.A. are all&&&&&&&&& B. are both&&& C. all are&&&&&&&& D. both are (&&& ) 12. I don’t have _______ fish. Can I have ________, please?A. any&&&&&& B. some&& C. some&& D. any(&&& ) 13. We have a party ________the evening of October 31.A. in&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&& D. by (&&& ) 14. --- _______ do you go to the library? --- Sometimes.A. How long&&&&& B. How often&&&&& C. How&&&& D. When(&&& )15. I’m sorry . I forget ________ my homework here. A. to bring&&&&&& B. to take&&&& C. bring&&&&&&&&&& D. take& 四。句型转换:1.Simon does his homework in the evening.(否定句 )_____________________________________________2. The girl in red looks very beautiful.(感叹句 )______________________________________________3. She watches TV every day. (用now改写句子 )_________________________________________________ 4. How much do the cards cost?(同义句)___________________________________________________ 5. She is wearing her hair in a 1990s style. (同义句)____________________________________________________ 五. 中译英:a)&我们还需要两名女医生。___________________________________________________________ b)&今天她梳着20 世纪80年代的发型。___________________________________________________________ c)&今天穿着白色的衣服看起来既神气又时髦。___________________________________________________________ d)&我没有足够的钱买电脑。___________________________________________________________ e)&他每天花半小时读英语。 ___________________________________________________________ 六. 完型填空&&&&&&& Today, computers are 1& and they are our good friends. Computers can do many things 2& us, so people& 3& teachers, doctors, writes and even students use computers 4& much& work.. In our free time , we can& 5& computer games and chat with friends 6& the Internet, We can do not all the things& 7 computers. I& 8& everyone one wants to have a computer,however, it is too& 9 for a student to buy one . It costs too much. I& 10& them to be cheap. (&& ) 1. A. useful&&&&&&&& B. beautiful&&& C. heavy&&&&&& D. light (&& ) 2. A. to&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&& C. I n&&&&&&&& D. of (&& ) 3. A. as&&&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&& D. like (&& ) 4. A. to do&&&&&&& B. do&&&&&&& C. doing&&&&&& D. are doing (&& ) 5. A. play&&&&&&&& B. play with&&& C. to play&&& D. to play with (&& ) 6. A. in&&&&&&&&&& B.to&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&& D. with (&& ) 7. A. use&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&& C. without&&&&& D. and (&& ) 8. A. sure&&&&&&&& B. am sure&&&& C. be sure&&&&& D. is sure (&& ) 9. A cheap&&&&&&&& B. easy&&&&& C. expensive&&& D. hard (&& ) 10. A. hope&&&&&&& B. think&&&&&& C. wish&&&&&&& D. make 七. 阅读理解:Do you know anything about the way of shopping in western countries? People there usually make lists first and then they go shopping. Most people like to go to the supermarkets because they can get almost everything in one supermarket. For example, many styles of clothes ,food ,sports things …. And the things in supermarkets are cheaper. When they get into the supermarket, they carry a basket. Then they buy things and put them in the basket. After getting everything they want, they pay the money. Most people go to the supermarket once a week. (&& )1. People like to go to supermarkets for _________ reasons A. there&&&&&&&&& B. two&&&&&&&& C. one&&&&&&&&&& D. many (&& ) 2. Things in the supermarkets are _________.A. cheaper&&&&&&& B. more expensive&& C. better&&&&& D. more (&& ) 3. People can buy __________ from supermarkets. A. food&&&&&&&&&& B. milk&&&&&&&&& C. clothes&&&&&& D. A,Band C(&& ) 4. After people put the things in the basket, they go _________. A. home&&&&&&&&& B. to the checkout& C. out&&&&& D. to another shop (&& ) 5. People usually go to the supermarket ________ a week. &&&& A. three time&&&&& B. once&&&&&&&&&& C. twice&&&&&&& D. many times
Unit 6 FashionWelcome to the unit一. 1. what to wear today& 2. 10 more minutes& 3. so lazy& 4. give a fashion show5. in poor areas&& 6. a pink coat& 7. a black and white skirt& 8. a pair of red long boots 二. 1. speech&& 2. comfortable& 3. style& 4. lazy&& 5. cool 三. 1. time&&&& 2. colourful&&& 3. life&& 4. to wear 5. called 四. 1. D&& 2. A& 3. B& 4. C&& 5. C&& 6.& C& 7. C&& 8. A&& 9. B&&& 10. B 五. 1. didn’t fly&& 2. W play& 3. Where&& 4. There is something wring with the machine5. We enjoy ourselves last night or We had fun last night& Reading( 1)一.1. Look very colourful& 2. two ties& 3. a pair of jeans& 4. an orange coat 5。欢迎来我们的时装秀6.想为希望工程捐款& 7。20世纪70年代的服装 8。 7年级2班的学生二.1. gave&& 2. reads& 3. singing& 4. saw& 5. D wear& 6. raised& 7. swmming&& 8. doing 三.1. left&& 2. ago& 3. at last&& 4. planting&& 5. around&&& 6. designed& 7. light& 8. century 四.1. My granny was born in a 1930s.2. Young people like to wear jeans.3. Did you buy a new bike last night? 4. How much money did your toys cost?5. They are going to give a talk on English studies.五.1. A& 2. D&& 3. C& 4. D& 5. C Reading(2).一.&1a pair of white boots 2. a yellow silk blouse 3. look smart and modern 4. feel very comfortable5.梳着20世纪90年代的发型& 6。给我们些注意 7。年轻人最喜欢的 8。谈论捐钱的事二.1. boring&& 2. light&& 3. modern&& 4. black&& 5. old& 三.1. A& 2. C& 3. D& 4. C& 5. D& 6. D& 7.& D& 8. B&& 9. B& 10. A 四.1. The students from different times have different idears.2. I like wearing the hair in a 1930s style.3. Can you give me some more apples?4. What is the tie made of? It’s made of silk.5. It’s very comfortable to wear the woolen sweater. 五.1. D& 2. B&& 3. D&& 4. B&& 5. C Vocabulary一.1. trainers& 2. sports& 3. boots& 4. blouse& 5. Jeans 6. silk& 7. wool& 8. cotton 二. 1. feet& 2. boots& 3. comfortable 4. more& 5. colourful& 6. funny& 7. more healthy 8. best三.1. C& 2.B& 3. B& 4.C& 5.A& 6.C& 7.A& 8.A&& 9.D&&& 10. A四.1. I stayed at my father’s office all the time.2. I was in Baijing this time last year.3. All the teachers were at the parents’ meeting yesterday afternoon.4. I went to shopping mall with the foreign teacher three days ago.5. She passed the English exam last week. Grammar一.1.in& 2. on& 3. on& 4. on& 5. for&& 6. in& 7. for& 8. in 9. from& 10. on 二.&First I have lessons .Next I play basketball .Afterwards I have dinner with my family .Finally I do my homework.三. 1. skiing 2. made 3. shopping& 4. more 5. running 6. going 7.boring or interesting 8.goes四.1.The story is very boring . Can you tell me an interesting one?2.It’s more polite to use “ may” than “can” 3.Are you going to wear the yellow and blue sports clothes?4. I am going to show you some pictures from the fashion show . I hope you will like them.5. May I ask you to help me carry the shopping bags?6. Do you know the girl in purple boots?7. Make sure someone has enough food to eat. 8. I hope you have fun learing English. Integrated skills一.1. became& 2. began& 3.gave& 4. thought& 5.taught& 6. caught& 7. took 8. knew& 9. told& 10. fell& 11. flew&& 12. cost&& 23. kept& 14. hurt&& 15. wrote& 16. stopped 17.studied&& 18. chatted二.1. got& 2. join& 3. D water&& 4. put& 5. is&& 6. is skiing& 7.am coming 8. was &&& 9. get&& 10. cost& 三.1. My parents bought me a school bag last year.2. Sandy didn’t have lunch at school yesterday. 3. Her friend was doing her homework yesterday evening.4. LI Pin was on duty three days ago .5. She wanted to be a doctor when she was very young. &四.1. Look! They are doing the show . They look smart and modern . 2. It takes him fifteen minutes to go to school every day.3. It’s too hot in the room. May I turnon the air conditioner?4. The pair of shoes matches the clothes very well.5. What ‘s the pink coat made of ?6. How much money do you spend on the hotpot every month?Main& task.一.1. fashion 2. shopping 3. century 4. comfortable 5. tying 6. woolen 7. times 8. boots 9. cool 10. chose 二.1. What’s the bag made of? 2. This is a cotton blouse.3. for helping& 4. I have something important to tell you .三.1. C& 2. B& 3.D& 4.D& 5.C& 6.B& 7.D& 8.C& 9.A& 10.B四. 1.B& 2.C& 3.D& 4.A& 5.D& 6.B& 7.A&& 8.C& 9.A& 10.B& Checkout一.&略。& 二.&1.& colourful& 2. comfortable&& 3. tying&& 4. boring&& 5. yours&& 6. players& 7. suitable&& 8. Finally&&&&& 9. more&&&&&& 10. really 三.1. C&& 2.D&& 3.C&&& 4.C&& 5.A&& 6.A&&& 7.C&& 8.B&&& 9.B&& 10.D& 11.B&& 12.B&& 13.C&&&&& 14.B&& 15.A四. 1. We need two more women doctors .2. She has her hair in a 1980s style.3. Simon looks smart and modern in white. 4. I don’t have enough money to buy this computer. 5. I spend half an hour reading English every day . 五.1..C&& 2. B.& 3.D& 4.D&& 5.C& 6.C&& 7.B& 8.B& 9.B& 10. C 六.1.C&& 2. B&& 3.A&& 4.B&& 5.D 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 fashion show江映蓉 的文章

随机推荐