how about a man幸福是什么么意...

> 【答案带解析】There was a man named Ben. He made caps(...
There was a man named Ben. He made caps(帽子) to _1.____ money. One day he went to __2._ his caps. It was very hot. When he went ____3._ a forest, he wanted to have a_4.__. He came up to a large tree, put his caps on the ground , took
of them and put it on his head. Then he lay down and soon fell asleep.“Where are my caps?” Ben cried when he _6.___ up. He looked up and saw many monkeys in the trees. Each monkey had a cap on ___7._____head.“Give back my caps!” Ben8.
at the monkeys. But the monkeys couldn’t
understand him. Ben got very
. He took off his own cap, threw it on the ground and cried, “If you want all my caps, you may take this one, too!”What _10.__ then? The monkeys did the same. Each monkey took off its cap and threw it on the ground. Ben was very glad. He quickly collected(收集) all his caps and went on his way. 
10.happened
试题分析:短文大意:这篇短文描述了一个卖帽子的人的帽子被猴子拿走了,在气急败坏之际把帽子扔到了地上,结果猴子们学着他的样子也把帽子扔到了地上,最后拿回自己的帽子的故...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
补全对话(每空1分,共计5分)根据对话内容,从方框中选择恰当的选项补全对话,使对话完整、通顺(有两项是多余的)A: Hi, Peter! Are you going to Alice’s birthday party?B: 1.______ When is it?A: The day after tomorrow.B: I think I’ll go. What about you?A: I will go to the party, too. 2.______B: I have no idea. What about a birthday cake?A: A birthday cake? 3._____B: Oh, she likes playing football. I will buy her a football.A: Good idea. What should I give her?B: 4.______A: It’s boring. I want to give her something special.B: 5._______
She likes dogs very much.A: I think that’s a great idea! Thank you.B: You’re welcome.A. What about a football?B. Then what gift will you buy for her?C. You could buy her a beautiful watch.D. Oh, I forgot about it.E. How about giving her a cute dog?F. Alice ordered it herself yesterday. 
A poor farmer had a friend who was famous for the wonderful apple trees he grew.One day, his friend gave the farmer a young apple tree and told him to plant it.
The farmer was pleased with the gift, but he did not know where to plant it.He was afraid that if he planted the tree near the road, strangers would steal the fruit.
If he planted the tree in one of his fields, his neighbors would come at night and steal some of the apples.
If he planted the tree near his house, his children would take the fruit.
Finally he planted the tree in his wood.
But without sunlight and good soil(土壤), the tree soon died.Later the friend asked the farmer why he had planted the tree in such a poor place.
“What’s the difference? ” the farmer said angrily and then told what he had thought.“Yes, ” said the friend,
“but at least someone could have enjoyed the fruit.
Now you not only have robbed everyone of the fruit, but also you have destroyed (毁掉) a good apple tree! ”1.What gift did the farmer get from his friend one day?2.How many people are there in the story?3.Where did the farmer plant the apple tree at last?4.Why did the apple tree soon die?5.Who destroyed the apple tree? 
Mr Johnson worked in a hospital. Three years ago, when he was sixty-eight ,he retired. But a lot of people came to ask him to look them over .(检查)He was busy in the daytime and he wanted to have a good rest at night.Half a year ago a young man moved in the room upstairs, At first he was quiet. The old man was satisfied with him. Then he had several friends. They often came to see him in the evening. They talked loudly ,sang and danced. Mr Johnson was unhappy ,but he was a polite man and sometimes he hinted(暗示)to the young man ,but the young man seemed that he didn’t understand it. The old man could’t say anything.It was the young man’s birthday yesterday. All his friends came at seven in the evening. They drank too much and made a lot of noise .The old man couldn’t fall asleep the whole night . The next morning ,as soon as he got up ,he went upstairs and began to knock at the door. The young man opened it for him and asked him to go in.“Did you hear me beat the ceiling(天花板) last night, young man ? ” asked Mr Johnson.“It doesn’t matter ,sir ,”said the young man .“I don’t mind it. It was very noisy in my room, too.”1.A lot of people came to ask Mr Johnson to look them over because________A.he was kind to them
B.he was very politeC.they didn’t pay him for it
D.his skill(技术) was good2.Mr. Johnson was _________
last night .A.angry
C.excited
D.strange3.The young man didn’t know __________________A.what the old man wasB.how long they played that nightC.why Mr. Johnson beat the ceilingD.if they enjoyed themselves that night4.In Chinese, the word “beat ”in the story means___________A.赢
D.难倒5.Which of the following is true?A.The young man thought M r Johnson came to say sorry to himB.Mr Johnson wanted to drink with the young manC.Mr Johnson wanted the young man to moved in another houseD.The young man was afraid to meet Mr Johnson 
There was a pilot and four people in a small plane, Suddenly there was something wrong with machine while it was flying in the air. The smoke was everywhere in the plane. The pilot told the people there were only four parachutes(降落伞),They all became worried and started to make excuse(借口)。“I must go and mend the machine,”said the pilot, taking one of the parachutes. There was nothing he could do, so he jumped out.The first person stood up .“I’m a doctor,”he said. “I help people live longer and I save lives.” He also took a parachute and jumped out.The next person said ,” I must have a parachute .I’m a very clever person. I have to take part in an important sports match. I know I’ll win the game because I’ll be the cleverest person there .” He picked up a pack(包)and jumped out.Two men were left an old businessman and a young mountain climber. By this time the plane was going down fast. The businessman said ,“Young man, I’m old but you’re still young .You take the last parachute .” The young mountain climber smiled.“Don’t worry,” he said .”We can both jump to safety because there are still two parachutes. Just now the clever person jumped out with my backpack.”1.All the people became worried because_______________A.they couldn’t find the parachutes.B.they were afraid the plane would be broken and knew there were not enough parachutes for each personC.there was too much smoke and they couldn’t jump out from the planeD.they saw the pilot jump out first2.The clever man jumped out with_______________A.a
B.nothingC.the pack of the climber’s
D.two parachutes3.All the people only thought of themselves except (除了)__________A.the pilot
clever manC.the doctor
D.the businessman4.From the story we know _________ would die.A.the clever man
B.the businessmanC. the pilot
D. the doctor5. __________ was a kind—hearted man.A.The pilot
B.The cleverC.The businessman
D.The doctor 
The car was invented (发明) over a century (世纪)ago. You may know all kinds of cars’ names, but many people don’t know who was the inventor of the first car. The first car was invented not by a German, but by an American.His name was Henry Ford. Henry was born in a poor family. He was the eldest (最年长的) of six children. When he was a boy, he became interested in mending watches and machines. When he was twelve years old, his mother died. Soon he had to work in a machine shop for two dollars and fifty cents a week. In the evenings he repaired watches for another dollar a week. The hard life made him strong and able.At that time there was another interest in the life of the young Ford. He dreamed(梦想) to make a machine. It could run without a horse, so named “horseless carriage.” He over-came(克服) a lot of difficulties and in April 1893, the “horseless carriage” was finally finished. It was the first car.Later Henry Ford founded the Ford Motor Company(福特汽车公司). He was really the first inventor of the car in the world.1.Who really invented the car first? _____.A. A German
B. An AmericanC. Frenchman
D. Japanese2.From this story we can know the car was invented_____.A. more than 100 years ago
B. less than 100 years agoC. just 100 years ago
D. 50 years ago3. Henry Ford must have_____.A. five younger brothersB. six brothers and sistersC. five younger brothers or sistersD. six brothers4. How many dollars did young Ford earn(挣) every week?A. 2.5 dollars
B. 3.5 dollarsC. 3 dollars
D. 4 dollars5. Which is not true? _____.A. He repaired watches in the evenings for funB. He enjoyed repairing watches and machines when he was very young.C. He met with a lot of difficulties in the invention.D. The first car was invented in 1893. 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.How to Be a Sexy Man | Girls ChaseHow To Be A Ladies Man | Made Man
Important: Clearing your browser cookies will discard your saved selections (max 100)
Inside Style
Recent Articles
Inside Food & Drink
Recent Articles
Inside Entertainment
Recent Articles
Inside Tech & Gear
Recent Articles
Inside Lifestyle
Recent Articles
Inside News
Recent Articles
More About Women
Inside Video
> How To Be A Ladies Man
Many men want to know how to be a ladies man. It is something that can be achieved much easier than you may think. Many men do not realize how close they actually are. So how do you become a ladies man? Let's talk about some of the steps that are necessary to be taken when you are learning how to be a ladies man.
Put yourself in a position to succeed. This may sound simple, but this is a big reason why many men do not figure out how to be a ladies man. &If you are not around women regularly, how are you going to learn how to make a woman happy? Many people complain that they do not know good places to meet women. Join a dance class or join a gym. &If you think hard enough there are many places that give you an easy opportunity to meet women.
It is important to have some common interests with women. After spending some time with females, make sure to pay attention to what kind of things they do in their spare time. You never know, you may very well have these same types of interests. Being able to discuss a common interest with women is a big step in the right direction. When learning how to become a ladies man, finding common interests is a huge accomplishment, as it provides topics for discussion and a place to get started.
Do not become over excited about getting to spend time with one girl. Take your time before rushing into a relationship with the first female you begin interacting with. Do not take this advice wrong. This is not a suggestion to date several women seriously at the same time. Once the relationship becomes serious, take the proper steps to build trust, however, if you are in the early stages of a relationship, do not cut off all ties with other women completely. When you are trying to figure out how to be a ladies man, it is a good idea to keep options open until you and your partner have decided to move forward with the relationship.
The process of learning how to be a ladies man can be stressful for some people. It should not be. Just be yourself and eventually you will find someone that appreciates you for who you are. It may be hard to believe it is that simple, but it really is.
window.parent.CKEDITOR._[“contentDomReadybody”]( window );
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Read on Mademan
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.
Related Articles
Reccomended for You
Today’s Top Stories
Smart steps for your safety and sanity.
“On top, I can grind my way to victory.”
Steve’s granddaughter gets an education in stick shifts and
More Stories Like This
Tom Lennon is here to tell you that many things belong in a bun, but your hair is not one of them.
Because all males are different, knowing how to satisfy a man is beneficial for the average lady. Let's get real gir …
How can a man with permanent impotence have a relationship is a question that should be referred back our &Does Pen …
Tom Lennon tells you how to man up and break up.
Relationship tips for the world’s biggest adult playground.
As we near Valen-guys day, MadeMan felt it appropriate to discuss a very import relationship hopefully many of you share …
Research suggests vaping is just as dangerous as smoking cigarettes.
By: Jenny FoughnerSome of you may have, as I did, attended a liberal arts college, which means that some of you are prob …
As more and more relationships begin online, you may be wondering exactly how to talk to women online in a way that coul …
Want to hear a list of people who shouldn't wear skinny jeans? Men. End of list.
There are obvious differences between men and women in relationships and most men have experienced these 5 common girlfr …
Contrary to popular belief among males, there are things that women place more value on than what a guy looks like. Men百度题库旨在为考生提供高效的智能备考服务,全面覆盖中小学财会类、建筑工程、职业资格、医卫类、计算机类等领域。拥有优质丰富的学习资料和备考全阶段的高效服务,助您不断前行!
京ICP证号&&
京网文[3号&&
Copyright (C) 2017 Baidu

我要回帖

随机推荐