I iwonderr what Sam _...

OT: General hospital - Sam or Elizabeth - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
OT: General hospital - Sam or Elizabeth
Posted 12/10/2015
I have been obsessed with GH since I was in high school, love love love the show.
I can so not stand Elizabeth, I want jason and Sam back together but I feel bad for Patrick, Elizabeth is horrible and selfish! Wish jason would get his memory back
Don't think Helena is really dead and I like Nicholas as the good guy not this bad guy making poor choices, why didn't he and Liz just stay together!
And I'm mad at Dante, Valerie over lulu? bad choice! Valerie is so clingy can't stand it!
The whole robin getting kidnapped has been done too many times too though curious about that story line
Anyway, just thought I'd share my thoughts!
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position0" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 12/10/2015
I like Sam better. I haven't kept up but ever since I got over Vanessa Marcil being off the show and accepting Sonny having another interest I liked Sam)
DH, DS, me, ^E^ &#10084;&#65039;
Posted 12/10/2015
I like Sam better. I haven&#39;t kept up but ever since I got over Vanessa M...
I loved it when she was on the show, Brenda Barrett - they had her on again a couple of years ago as sonny and jax love interest again but I guess it never took off - when she was on it was great also!
Posted 12/11/2015
Hello my new best friend. I have watched GH since I was a child.
I hate who Liz has become, she deserves to ugly cry at home all alone.
I feel so horrible for Patrick and little Emma broke my heart today. I have always liked Sam. I liked Liz back when she was a teen in love with Lucky but then she has slowly gone evil.
I want to stab Dante with a fork, what an idiot. It's bad enough to cheat on your wife with her cousin and it be a 1 time deal but starting this "relationship" with her is sick. I'd love to kill Valerie off already. Lulu should get with Johnny as revenge, just cause he's hot.
&Mom of 4 sweet girls: :Ally- 3/96, Becca- 11/00, Bree- 4/04& Kenzie 5/14.and our sweet boy Ethan 6/15&AMber...the sane one.
Posted 12/14/2015
Hello my new best friend. I have watched GH since I was a child.
I hate who...
I could've written your post word for word - Liz and lucky were good but Liz has become horrible, can't wait to see what happens tomorrow - jason better not forgive her! And I can't wait until Carly confronts Liz that will be good. My heart broke for Emma, she is a good actress! I've always loved Sam, but poor Patrick.
The robin storyline is okay for now, I mean how many times can a girl get kidnapped!
The Dante and Valerie situation is just nauseating, I can't believe he is pursuing a relationship with her, what is he thinking? But I am excited Johnny is back! I wonder what lulu is going to have him do?!
I also dislike Nicholas new character he is messed up, but the Hayden storyline is eh for me....
I also feel bad for Morgan, poor guy, he's about to land in trouble again.
And Sabrina lying about her baby? Poor Michael, I was surprised that Carlos was alive though, that I didn't expect!
Anyway, looking forward to watching Monday's episode!
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites21世纪大学实用英语第二册课后题U1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
21世纪大学实用英语第二册课后题U1
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便