小弟在此跪求一款好的外语仙境传说翻译机任务!

求一个英语句子,小弟实在没分了,小弟在此谢谢各位大哥大姐了我将来想当一名.,1因为这个职业.(受人尊敬等等)2以为我.(喜欢打篮球等等)这个用英语翻译,省略号还写省略号,1和2 都翻译出来.用WILL这个单词
幽灵军团小线
I will become a...in the future,1because this job .(is respected by others)2 because i .(enjoy playing basketball)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码12跪求各位师兄师姐帮我用英文翻译下,小弟在此谢谢了~_百度知道
12跪求各位师兄师姐帮我用英文翻译下,小弟在此谢谢了~
谢谢了,美国商务部要依据第三国价格、成本,实践中缺乏公平性美国至今仍不承认中国是市场经济国家、不公正的裁决、产品销售,甚至有时使用一些发达国家的生产要素计算成本,“替代国”永远达不到客观。在找到这个替代国前,因此在进行价格比较时、公正,因此在美国选中的替代国不愿提供资料或美国的商务部找不到合适的替代国时。(三)美国采用不合理的推算价格和结构价格客观的讲,出具了完整的生产统计、原料采购。但由于美方采用替代国印度的价值,美国对华中厚钢板的反倾销案中,并联合计算成本,所以选择替代国本身就是不公平的,牵强地为中国出口商品寻找“公平价值”。很明显,连美国商务部和美国国际贸易委员会也不知道什么是“公平价值”,请看一下内容、财务报表等一系列资料,美国反倾销法对中国存在很大的不可预测性。因此:(二)非市场经济的国家身份使得我国企业产品要与被选择为“替代国”的产品价值进行比较。例如,美国商务部绎常采用不同国家分别使用生产要素的费用,尽管中方应诉企业积极配合美方调查,证实我方对美出口的钢板没有倾销行为用工具翻译的朋友请先修改下。同时世界上没有任何两个国家的情况是完全相同的,这使得我国对美国出口商品时缺乏可预测性,当然这对中国企业来说是绝对不公平的,更不要说中国企业了,世界上没有任何一个国家的经济情况与中国完全相同,无视我方提供的事实依据,在终裁中作出了对我方极不合理
提问者采纳
fair value&quot, even the U. Therefore, although the United States to actively cooperate with Chinese enterprises involved in the investigation, confirmed that our exports to the U.S, raw material procurement. Meanwhile the world is not the case any two countries are identical, in India, there is a big U, lack of fairness in practice the United States still refuses to acknowledge China is a market economy, the United States the value of alternative. Department of Commerce to be based on third-country prices.S, and calculate the cost of the joint. (C) the United States has adopted an unreasonable price and structure of the projected price of objectively speaking, no country in the world economic situation and China are identical. will never reach the objective and fair, thus makialternative country&quot, not to mention the Chinese enterprise, the U. Department of Commerce and U. Department of Commerce Yi were used in different countries often use the cost factors of production. anti-dumping in case of thick steel plate, financial statements and a series of data, U. Hs national identity and enterprise products to be selected as &.S, product sales.S, far-fetched for Chinese exports look for &quot, which makes our exports to the United States.S.&quot. Clearly.S, issued a complete production statistics.S. For example. reluctance to provide information or can not find the U. Department of Commerce to the appropriafair value. International Trade Commission does not know what is &quot.S, the U, so choose a surrogate country itself is not fair, the &quot, so the selected surrogate country in the UB) non-market economy in our country'alternative country& to compare the value of the product, costs, ignoring the fact that we provide the basis for the final ruling made on our very unreasonable and unjust ruling. anti-dumping on China unpredictability, and even some developed countries sometimes use the calculation of the cost o This alternative is found before the country, for Chinese enterprises is absolutely unfair of, the lack of predictability, of course.S
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
: (2) non-market economy national identity makes our enterprise products to be selected as &with TiDaiGuo& product value, which makes our compared to the United States export commodities lack the predictability, lack of fairness in the practice of the United States is still not admitted that China is market economy countries, so in price when compared to the us department of commerce according to the third countries argue for price, China export commodities fair value &for&. In this TiDaiGuo find, even before the us Commerce Department and the U.S. international trade commission also don't know what is &fair value&, don't even say Chinese enterprise. O...
自己下载个翻译的,好了啊 !
师兄师姐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今日新帖:724 在线学员:18211
论坛等级:★学员
学术级别:实习生
鲜花:<span id='flower
金币:<span id='medal4
Detecting Creative Revenue AccountingWith so many tricks up so many corporate sleeves, you may feel that youre at the mercy of the tricksters. You can get to the bottom of many of the common creative accounting tactics by carefully reading and analyzing the financial reports, but youll have to play detective and crunch some numbers.Reviewing revenue recognition policiesSome companies recognize revenue before they deliver the product or before they perform the service. If you come across this scenario, try to find details in the notes to the financial statements that indicate how the company really earned its revenue. If you cant, call the companys investor relations department to clarify the companys revenue-recognition policies, and be sure that you understand why it may be justified in recognizing revenue before delivery or performance has been completed.When a company indicates in the notes to the financial statements that it recognizes revenue at the time of delivery or performance that timing may seem perfect to you, but you must look further to see if there are other policies that might negate a sale. Dig deeper into the revenue-recognition section of the notes to find out what the companys rights-of-return policy is and how it determines pricing. Some companies may allow a price adjustment or have a liberal return policy that may cancel out the sale.Take note if you find that the company recently changed its revenue-recognition policies. Just the fact that the company is changing those policies can be a red flag. Many times this change comes about because the company is having difficulty meeting its Wall Street expectations. The company may decide to recognize revenue earlier in the sales process, which could mean that more of this revenue reported on the income statement may have to be subtracted in later reporting periods. Scour the revenue-recognition section of the financial report until you understand how the change impacted the companys revenue recognition. You may want to review the annual reports from the past few years to compare the old revenue policies with the new ones.Evaluating revenue resultsReported revenue results for the current period dont tell the whole financial story. You need to review the revenue results for the past five quarters (at least) or past three years to see whether any inexplicable swings in seasonal activity exist. For example, extremely high numbers for retail outlets in the last quarter of the year (October to December) arent unusual. Many retailers make about 40 percent of their profits during that quarter due to holiday sales.Be sure that you understand the fluctuations in revenue for the company youre investigating and how its results compare with those of similar companies and the industry as a whole. If you see major shifts in revenue results that normal seasonal differences cant explain, an alarm should go off in your head. Take the time to further investigate the reason for these differences by reading reports by analysts who cover the company and by calling the companys investor relations office. Large shifts in revenue can be a sign of revenue management.Monitoring accounts receivableAccounts receivable tracks customers who buy on credit. You want to be sure that customers are promptly paying for their purchases, so closely watch the trend in accounts receivable. Compare the turnover ratio, which measures how quickly customers pay their bills, for at least the past five quarters to see whether a change in trend has occurred. If you notice that customers are taking longer to pay their bills, it can be a sign of trouble collecting money, but it can also indicate revenue management. Either way, this should raise a red flag for you as a financial report reader.While youre investigating, check the percentage rate of change for accounts receivable versus the percentage rate of change for net revenue over the same period. For example, if the balance in accounts receivable increases by 10 percent and net revenues increase by 25 percent, that may be a sign of game-playing. Normally, these two accounts increase and decrease by similar percentages year to year unless the company offers its customers a significant change in credit policies. If you see significant differences between these two accounts, it may be another sign of revenue management.Check to see if the changes youre seeing match trends for similar companies or the industry as a whole. If not, ask investor relations people to explain whats behind the differences. If you dont like the answers or cant get answers that make sense to you, dont buy the stock or consider selling the stock you already have.Assessing physical capacityEvaluating physical capacity, the number of facilities the company has and the amount of product the company can manufacture, is another way to judge whether or not the company is accurately reporting revenue. You need to find out if the company truly has the physical capacity to generate the revenue that its reporting. You do so by comparing the following ratios: &&&& Revenue per employee (Revenue divided by Number of employees): If the annual report doesnt mention the number of employees, you can call investor relations or find it in a company profile on one of the financial Web sites, such as Yahoo! Finance. &&&& Revenue per dollar value of property, plant, and equipment (Revenue divided by Dollar value of property, plant, and equipment): You can find the dollar value of property, plant, and equipment on the financial reports balance sheet. &&&&&& &&&& Revenue per dollar value of total assets (Revenue divided by Dollar value of total assets): You can find the number for total assets on the financial reports balance sheet. &&&& Revenue per square foot of retail or rental space, if appropriate (Revenue divided by Square foot of retail space): You can find details about retail or rental space in the managers discussion and analysis or the notes to the financial statement sections of the annual report or in the profile on a financial Web site.Compare these ratios for the past five quarters and also compare the ratios to ones of similar companies and ones for the industry as a whole. If you see major differences from accounting period to accounting period or between similar companies, it may be a sign of a problem. For example, if revenue per employee is much higher, or if revenue per dollar value of property, plant, or equipment far exceeds that of similar companies or that of previous periods, this may be a sign of abusive revenue management.
最美女会计
楼主其他文章
金币:<span id='medal
天哪,太长了
忧郁的人,永远寻找忧郁的心情
1899主题帖
2032问答数
论坛等级:论坛元老
学术级别:高级会计师
回帖:22838
经验:265560
鲜花:<span id='flower22
金币:<span id='medal9827
告诉你一个免费在线翻译的网站,你可以求助,不过不是非常准确,可以借鉴一下!呵呵....../
中级妈妈学习群 财税实务交流群
金币:<span id='medal3
发现有创造力的税务局会计藉由这么多诡计向上这么多企业的袖,你可能任由骗子摆布感觉那 youre 。 你能被小心地读而且分析财政的报告到达许多通常有创造力会计手法的底部,但是 youll 必须玩侦探而且嘎扎嘎扎的咬嚼一些数字。检讨收入承认政策在他们递送产品之前 , 一些公司认识收入,否则在他们运行服务之前。 如果你受到横过的影响这一个情节,试着找对指出公司如何真的赚了它的收入财务报表的在笔记的细节。 如果你讲黑话,呼叫公司投资者关系部门澄清公司收入- 承认的政策, 而且确定你了解它为什么可能在认识在递送或表现前的收入已经被完成方面被证明。当一家公司在笔记中指出到它在时间安排可能对你似乎完美的递送或表现的时候认识收入的财务报表的时候,但是你一定变得比较远看看是否有可能否定售卖的其他政策。进入笔记的收入- 承认区段之内更深入地挖发现权利-- 回返的政策是什么公司和它如何决定订定的价格。 一些公司可能允许一个价格调整或有自由主义的回返可能取消售卖的政策。如果你找公司最近改变了它的收入- 承认的政策,轮流笔记。 只是公司正在变更那些政策的事实可能是一个示警红旗。 许多次这一个变化受到的影响有关因为公司正在有遇见它的华尔街期待的困难。 公司可能决定认识比较早的在售卖程序中的收入, 这可以意谓这收入的更多在收入陈述上报告可能必须在比较迟的报告期数中被减去。 拭磨财政的报告收入- 承认区段,直到你了解变化如何挤入了公司收入承认。 你可能想要从过去几年起检讨年度报告把旧的收入政策与新的一些作比较。评估收入产生为现在的时期 dont 报告了收入结果说整个的财政故事。 你需要为过去五四分之一(至少检讨收入结果)或过去三年见到在季节的活动中的任何不能说明的摇摆是否存在。举例来说, 极端地高度地为对十二月) arent 的在年(十月的最后四分之一的零售店数不寻常的。 许多零售商由于假日售卖在那四分之一期间作大约 40% 的他们利润。确定,你为公司 youre 调查在收入方面了解变动,而且它的结果如何整体上而言与相似公司的和工业相较。如果你调查收入的主要变化产生伪善之言解释的那种正常的季节不同,一声警报应该在你的头中爆炸。 轮流时候更进一步藉由读包括公司的分析家的报告和藉由呼叫公司投资者关系办公室调查这些不同的理由。 收入的大变化可能是一个收入管理的告示。监听帐户可接受的解释可接受的轨道在信用上买的客户。 你想要确定,客户正在敏捷地支付他们的购买费用,如此的接近看帐户应收帐款的趋势。 比较翻折的领子比, 措施客户薪资他们的帐单 , 为至少那过去五四分之一见到是否一在趋势方面的改变已是发生得多么快。 如果你注意,客户正在轮流更久支付他们的帐单,它在收集钱方面可能是一个麻烦的告示,但是它也能指出收入管理。 任一方法,这应该为你升起一个示警红旗如一个财政的报告读者。因为在同一个时期以来为净收入解释应收帐款和变化的百分比率比较, youre 调查, 检查变化的百分比率。举例来说,如果在帐户应收帐款中的平衡增加 10% 和 25% 净收入增加, 那可能是一个告示玩游戏的。除非公司提供一在信用政策方面的重要改变它的客户,否则正常地,这二个帐户在相似的百分比年之前到年增加而且减少。 如果你见到在这二个帐户之间的重要不同,它可能是收入管理的另一个告示。检查看看是否为相似的公司或工业整体上而言见到比赛倾向的变化 youre 。 如果不, 要求投资者关系人解释怎么在不同后面。 如果你 dont 喜欢答案,或伪善之言得到对你有道理的答案,dont 买存货或考虑卖你已经有的存货。估定实际的能力评估实际的能力, 设备的数字公司有和产品的数量公司能制造, 是另外的一个方法判断是否公司正在正确地报告收入。 如果公司真实地有实际的能力产生,你需要发现收入它的报告。 你藉由比较下列的比这么做:&&每被职员)的数字分开的职员(税务局税务局: 如果年报 doesnt 提到职员的数字,你能在财政的网站之一, 像是雅虎上的一个公司简介中呼叫投资者关系或找它! 财政。&&财产,植物和被元财产,植物和仪器)的价值分开的仪器(税务局的每元价值税务局: 你能找在财政的报告资产负债表上的元财产,植物和仪器的价值。&& &&被元总资产)的价值分开的总资产(税务局的每元价值税务局: 你能为在财政的报告资产负债表上的总资产找数字。零售或出租的每平方英尺税务局隔开, 如果被平方英尺的零售分开的适当(税务局隔开): 你能找关于零售或出租的细节对年报的财务报表区段的在经理讨论和分析或笔记中的空间或在一个财政的网站上的描绘中。为工业整体上而言比较这些比过去五四分之一以及比较比和相似公司和一些的一些。 如果你见到主要的从会计时期到会计时期的不同,否则在相似的公司之间,它可能是问题的一个告示。 举例来说,如果每职员收入是非常高的, 或财产,植物或仪器的每元价值收入遥远地相似公司超过那或早先期数超过那,这可能是一个辱骂收入管理的告示。
金币:<span id='medal3
我用金山全文翻译的好像不是很通顺
论坛等级:白金会员
经验:4783
金币:<span id='medal890
呵呵,我看了前面翻译的,金山快译太强了,翻成这样了,呵呵藉由这么多诡计向上这么多企业的袖,你可能任由骗子摆布感觉那 youre 。 你能被小心地读而且分析财政的报告到达许多通常有创造力会计手法的底部,但是 youll 必须玩侦探而且嘎扎嘎扎的咬嚼一些数字。好玩,以后有时间一定要好好翻翻,把英语给要回来!:)一只鱼,辛苦了哦:)
给我一片天空!让我自由翱翔!
会计培训 正保培训项目
  您尚未登录,发表回复前请输入学员代码和密码,或。
学员代码:
密  码:
59.151.113.46:Execute time :0.12谁能感受到我内心的世界 用英语怎么翻译?小弟跪求, 谁能感受到我内心的世界 用英语
谁能感受到我内心的世界 用英语怎么翻译?小弟跪求
匿名 谁能感受到我内心的世界 用英语怎么翻译?小弟跪求
Who can feel my inner world ?
who can understand my inner world?
Who can touch my inner world?
who can touch my deep heart?小弟跪求。。英语高手帮我翻译一些字_百度知道
小弟跪求。。英语高手帮我翻译一些字
不能错的哦,我随时等着您[翻译]-我需要您的帮助没有你?[翻译]-如果您有时间能帮助我多完成一些追求吗 ?[翻译]-不一起吗[翻译]-不打扰您了[翻译]-蓝色装备[翻译]-紫色装备[翻译]-不是这个啊[翻译]-我朋友都没有在线[翻译]-谢谢您上次的帮助[翻译]-我想和你一起做任务[翻译]-你叫一些人来帮助我们啊[翻译]-我们需要更多的人[翻译]-我在路上您等等我好吗。?注哥哥姐姐们谢谢您们的帮助?[翻译]-如果您有时间就组我。不能的请勿打扰谢谢?[翻译]-我不知道在什么地方您能带我去吗。很快的[翻译]-来了吗。帮小弟翻译下面的字好吗。我无法完成追求的[翻译]-您能帮助我弄一些重装的装备吗
。。。你们翻译过来的哥哥姐姐们帮帮忙啊
提问者采纳
我无法完成追求的[翻译]-i need your help ?[翻译]- If you have the time to help me complete some pursuit of it?如果您有时间能帮助我多完成一些追求吗 ?[翻译]- i`m on the way could you wait for me a second,whit out you ?[翻译]- are they coming?[翻译]- i don`t know where it is could you take me there很快的[翻译]- Soon &#47, I will keep waiting for you 我需要您的帮助,i can`t complete the pursuit 您能帮助我弄一些重装的装备吗,我随时等着您[翻译]- If you have time on the group?我不知道在什么地方您能带我去吗; quickly来了吗?如果您有时间就组我?不一起吗[翻译]- come whit us不打扰您了[翻译]- Do not bother you蓝色装备[翻译]- Blue equipment 紫色装备[翻译]- Purple equipment 不是这个啊[翻译]- is not this one我朋友都没有在线[翻译]- my friend doesn`t on line谢谢您上次的帮助[翻译]- thanks for your help last 我想和你一起做任务[翻译]- i would like to do the mission whit you你叫一些人来帮助我们啊[翻译]- could you asked some people to help us 我们需要更多的人[翻译]- we need more friends我在路上您等等我好吗,没有你?[翻译]-Can you help me get some heavy equipment
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他14条回答
t bother you[Blue material[Purple material[Isn&#39Very quick of[Did you come?Don&#39, I wait for you at any timeMy demand&#39;t this[My friend all has no on-lineThank you last time of helpI want to do mission with you togetherYou call some people to help usOur demand more peopleI am on the road your etc? If you sometimes ability help I much completion some pursue? If you sometimes set I.I can&#39. be Is t I know the where your ability to take me to go?[Different[Don&#39;t the completion pursue of your ability help I lane some rebind of material
Very quick Has come? Not togetherDid not disturb you Blue equipment Purple equipment It is not this My friends not onlineThanks you previous time help I want to make the duty together with you You are called people to help us We need more peopleI you wait for me on the road to be good?If you have the time to be able to help me to complete pursues?I did not know that what place you can lead me to go?If you have the time on the group I, I momentarily am waiting for you I need you help not you. I am unable to complete the pursue You can help me to make some rewirings the equipment?知道了吧。。要给分~~
Do not you join
You do not disturb the
Blue equipment
Purple equipment
This is not ah
I do not have online friends
Thank you for your help last time
I would like you to do the task
Some people call you to help us ah
We need more people
I have you on the road, and so I am all right?
If you have time to help me to complete some of the pursuit of it?
I do not know where you can take me to it?
If you have time on my team, I always wait for you
I need your help without you. I can not pursue the completion of the
Can you help me get some of the heavy equipment...
1、Quickly
3、Do not you join?
4、Blue equipment
5、Purple equipment
6、This is not ah
7、I do not have online friends
8、Thank you for your help last
9、I would like to do the task with you
10、Some people call you to help us ah
11、We need more people
12、I have you on the road, and so I am all right?
13、If you have time to help me more than the pursuit of the completion of some of it?
14、I do not know where you can take me to it?
15、If you have time on the group, I keep waiting for you
16、I need your help without you. I can not pursue
17、Can you help me get some heavy equipment it?
费劲了!千辛万苦加分...
1.wont take long
2.r they coming? ( r = are)
3.come wid us? ( wid=with )
4.sry to bother u (sry = sorry, u = you)
5.blue gear
6.purple gear, 常用的是epic gear指的是紫装。
7.its not this one/item(物品)/qst( qst=quest, 任务的意思)
8.none of my friends are on atm ( atm= at the moment)
9.thx for ur help last time ( thx=thanks, ur=your)
10. can i join u for XXXXXXX plz( plz=please, 求人的时候多用:),xxxxx=任务名字)
11.do u think u can get more ppl to help us? (ppl=people)
12.do we need more for this qst/boss? (任务/怪)
13.i m omw, wait 4 me for a bit plz (m= am, 4=for, plz=please)
14.can u plz run me thru few more qsts, if u...
1、Quickly 2、To it? 3、Do not you join? 4、Blue equipment 5、Purple equipment 6、This is not ah 7、I do not have online friends 8、Thank you for your help last 9、I would like to do the task with you 10、Some people call you to help us ah 11、We need more people 12、I have you on the road, and so I am all right? 13、If you have time to help me more than the pursuit of the completion of some of it? 14、I do not know where you can take me to it? 15、If you have time on the group, I keep waiting for you 16、I need your help without you. I can not pursue 17、Can you help me get some heavy equipment it?
Quickly To it? Not with you Do not bother you Blue equipment Purple equipment Instead of this, ah My friends are not online Thank you for your help last I would like to do the task with you You asked some people to help us ah We need more people I have you on the road so I please? If you have time to help me more than the pursuit of the completion of some of it? I do not know where you can take me to go? If you have time on the group, I keep waiting for you I need your help without you. I can not pursue Can you help me get some heavy equipment it?从上到下按顺序翻译的
1、Quickly2、To it?3、Do not you join?4、Blue equipment5、Purple equipment6、This is not ah7、I do not have online friends8、Thank you for your help last9、I would like to do the task with you10、Some people call you to help us ah11、We need more people12、I have you on the road, and so I am all right?13、If you have time to help me more than the pursuit of the completion of some of it?14、I do not know where you can take me to it?15、If you have time on the group, I keep waiting for you16、I need your help without you. I can not pursue17、Can you help me get some heavy equipment it?
累死我了 都是一对一的 你自己看吧
玩网游的吧?魔兽。。。?要是的话,用这些吧,不然会被笑死,不是的话,就算了。。。包括常用的游戏缩写,括号里是原句。
1.wont take long
2.r they coming? ( r = are)
3.come wid us? ( wid=with )
4.sry to bother u (sry = sorry, u = you)
5.blue gear
6.purple gear, 常用的是epic gear指的是紫装。
7.its not this one/item(物品)/qst( qst=quest, 任务的意思)
8.none of my friends are on atm ( atm= at the moment)
9.thx for ur help last time ( thx=thanks, ur=your)
10. can i join u for XXXXXXX plz( plz=please, 求人的时候多用:),xxxxx=任务名字)
11.do u think u can get more ppl to help us? (ppl=people)
12.do we need more for this qst/boss? (任务/怪)
兄弟,你也该诚心点吧?这点分翻译这么多?搞错没有哇
兄弟,你也该诚心点吧?这点分翻译这么多?搞错没有哇
(在线翻译)
你是个神经病
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 仙境传说翻译机任务 的文章

随机推荐