this is lovedress is good....

填词。小题1:I can work out(算出)the math p_________.小题2:We are students.We have a lot of h________ to do every day.小题3:He is a cook.He works in a r__________.小题4:Tom and I are in the same class.We are c___________.小题5:The dress has four c__________.They are black,red,white and green.小题6:Han Mei often ________ me ________(帮助)my English.小题7:_________ __________ (两百)students are in this school.小题8:The dress is too expensive(昂贵的),and I’ll _______ ________(考虑)it.小题9:We are good friends.We often help ________ ________(互相).小题10:She _______ _______(住在)America now.小题11:Help ________(you),kids!小题12:She is glad _________ (help)you.小题13:Mr. Brown is a good teacher.We like________(he) very much.小题14:We ar from China.We are____________(China).小题15:How about _________(fly) kites with me? - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:填词。小题1:I can work out(算出)the math p_________.小题2:We are students.We have a lot of h________ to do every day.小题3:He is a cook.He works in a r__________.小题4:Tom and I are in the same class.We are c___________.小题5:The dress has four c__________.They are black,red,white and green.小题6:Han Mei often ________ me ________(帮助)my English.小题7:_________ __________ (两百)students are in this school.小题8:The dress is too expensive(昂贵的),and I’ll _______ ________(考虑)it.小题9:We are good friends.We often help ________ ________(互相).小题10:She _______ _______(住在)America now.小题11:Help ________(you),kids!小题12:She is glad _________ (help)you.小题13:Mr. Brown is a good teacher.We like________(he) very much.小题14:We ar from China.We are____________(China).小题15:How about _________(fly) kites with me?填词。小题1:I can work out(算出)the math p_________.小题2:We are students.We have a lot of h________ to do every day.小题3:He is a cook.He works in a r__________.小题4:Tom and I are in the same class.We are c___________.小题5:The dress has four c__________.They are black,red,white and green.小题6:Han Mei often ________ me ________(帮助)my English.小题7:_________ __________ (两百)students are in this school.小题8:The dress is too expensive(昂贵的),and I’ll _______ ________(考虑)it.小题9:We are good friends.We often help ________ ________(互相).小题10:She _______ _______(住在)America now.小题11:Help ________(you),kids!小题12:She is glad _________ (help)you.小题13:Mr. Brown is a good teacher.We like________(he) very much.小题14:We ar from China.We are____________(China).小题15:How about _________(fly) kites with me?科目:最佳答案小题1:problem或problems小题2:homework小题3:restaurant小题4:classmates小题5:colors小题6:help
with小题7:Two hundred 小题8:think about小题9:each other小题10:lives in小题11:yourselves小题12:to help小题13:him小题14:Chinese小题15:flying解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心噢哦,这个页面找不到了
下载作业帮可以找到更多答案

我要回帖

更多关于 this dress 的文章

随机推荐