谁有英语四级考试作文的作文标题

2013年12月大学英语四级考试作文真题及范文
来源:凤凰网教育
作者:文都教育
作文试题。
2013年12月大学四级考试作文范文
The Impact of the Internet on the Way People Communicate
Being a product of high-technology, Internet and computers are being more and more widely used in our everyday life. They can offer us fast and convenient service for communication.
In recent years, computers and the Internet have become popular among university students. Quite a lot of them use them at school to keep in touch with their families and friends instead of going home to see them in person or writing letters. Which, of course brings conveniences to them, but I don&t think it is good to do so. Internet makes electronic communication convenient, but it will never replace face to face contact. Both electronic communication and face-to-face contact are important in our life. What we should do it to apply each communication ways in the right way.
Technology development enables us to communication with parents and friend in a brand new and fast way, but it is face-to face contact that deepens the feelings and emotions between people.
Due to the wide use of computers and the development of Internet, more and more people like to chat on the Internet. We tend to pay more attention to electronic communication than to face-to-face contact.
As electronic communication is not limited by space, we can chat with others where there is Internet with our tools such as computers, mobile phones and pads. However, when we chat with others online, we cannot express our feelings fully. Just as the picture shows, the parents cannot touch or hug their child. We know that body language plays an important role in our communication, but the electronic communication cannot do this. For example, when we are sad, we need more love and warmth, a real hug from our parents or friends can mean much more to us than just words through electronic communication.
The Impact of the Mobile Phone in People&s Life
The thought-provoking drawing mirrors a common phenomenon in contemporary society that there is the negative influence of mobile phone. As is subtly shown in the picture,so many people are too much addicted to cell phones that they use walking sticks to see the road. What a meaningful cartoon!
It is to me that indulging in mobile phones produces native influences on body and mind. First and foremost, overusing mobile phones is detrimental to physical health for watching mobiles for a long stretch definitely impairs one&s eyesight. Suppose that a man is addicted in cell phones in whatever situation, it will be very disadvantageous for him to concentrate on his work, learning, or daily life and is very likely to hurt him. Furthermore, overusing cell phones adversely affects state of mind. An addict may stay inside his bubble instead of pursuing other endeavors, which eventually prevents the growth of think skills.
It is high time that we took effective measures to curb this trend. I cherish a belief that cell phones themselves are not good or bad and we can benefit a lot from it as long as we take a good control over them.
Therefore, though electronic communication brings convenience to our life, I still don&t think the electronic communication can replace face-to-face contact.
The impact of the Internet on the way people communicate
As to this picture above, an interesting dialogue happens between the parents and their child on the Internet. The parents, sitting in front of a computer, say &...we look forward to seeing you again the next time your computer crashes...& Funny as it shows, which naturally leads us to be associated with the impact of the Internet on the way people communicate. It is no dout that face-to-face contact is inevitably impaired by electronic communication in the era of Internet.
Some suggest that the net brings about changes in interpersonal communication. With the net, we could contact people to share a great deal of information from anywhere at anytime. What&s more, we could learn a large amount of knowledge from different persons on such an opening flat. However, others insist that the internet has a bad influence on interpersonal communication. Even worse, some people are addicted to surfing the net so much as to isolate themselves from their families and friends, which is not beneficial to further interpersonal relationship and promote the feeling of harmony.
From my point of view, every coin has two sides. When we enjoy the benefit that the net brings us, we need to realize that the virtual net could never take place of the face-to-face communication among human beings. After all, we all live in a real world. Therefore, it is advisable for us to have a more face to face communication with our families, friends and acquaintances in real life instead of merely through the Internet.
[责任编辑:刘静]
相关新闻:
用户名&&密码所有评论仅代表网友意见,凤凰网保持中立 
04/21 07:02
04/21 06:49
04/21 11:28
03/09 16:46
02/24 09:56
03/09 16:45
03/09 16:45
02/27 16:10
03/13 08:17
03/12 08:43
03/12 07:22
03/12 07:57
03/20 09:48
09/07 09:38
09/07 09:38
09/07 09:39
04/26 09:49
04/23 08:47
04/23 08:57
04/23 09:14
04/23 09:22
48小时点击排行
财经 · 房产
娱乐 · 时尚
汽车 · 旅游
科技 · 健康2016年6月英语四级作文范文及题目_管理资源吧
2016年6月英语四级作文范文及题目
日期: 17:03 来源:网络 作者:xxx
2016年6月英语四级作文真题及答案来了,管理资源吧愿各位考生顺利过!【作文】试题Direction:For thispart, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letterto express your thanks to one of your friends who helped youmost whenyou were in difficulty. You should write at least 120words but no morethan 180 words.第一段: 写出写信目的.(表达感谢)第二段: 阐述感谢的原因.第三段:再次表达感谢,并可表述希望有机会可以给对方回报.【参考范文】第一版Dear Mary,I would like to take thisopportunity toexpress my heartfelt gratitude to you for your help when I wasindifficulty. You have been very kind and helpful since we knew eachother.Last week, I caught a bad coldand had to stayat home for a week. When I was worrying about the lessons, youcameto my home after school and helped me with every subject. With yourhelp,I didn’t fall behindothers.Again, thanks so much for yourenthusiastichelp. Even though you are to about to go abroad forfurthereducation I know that I will always stay in touch with you.I wish you every successin the future and I hope we can exchangemore viewpoints onstudy.Please keep in touch, and dropin and visit uswhenever you are in this part of theworld.Very sincerelyPeter第二版Dear sir,I amwriting to you to express my thanks for yourhelp in learning English.You are one of the best teachers whoI haveever met .There are many good points that I learn fromyou.Duringthese days in your class, I have acquired muchknowledge from you and it reallyhelps me a lot.Firstly,youlet me know what the west thinking pattern is ―straight thinkingpattern. Asan English learner, it is important for me to understandthe difference betweenthem.
下一篇:没有了
||||||Copyright & 2011- All Rights Reserved2014年12月英语四级作文精准预测题目及范文(1):免费公园的开放-大学英语四级考试-青年人网
青年人品牌推荐:
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
来源:青年人()& 17:18:19 & 【大学英语四级考试】
  Free Admission to Parks
  1. 越来越多的公园免费开放,目的是什么
  2. 也会带来一些问题
  3. 你的看法
  【范文】
  Free Admission to Parks
  To encourage people to go outside and relax, a mounting number of parks offer free admission now. People benefit from it, especially during these tough economic times. With free entry, more people will have the opportunity for affordable vacations for families, taking pleasure in the natural landscape.
  Fresh air and landscapes in parks are good for people. However, too many people
  flocking into parks might not be so good for the parks.
  For example, some visitors leave their garbage behind, which may cause environmental pollution. And people’s barbeques and stamping will also bring damage to the grassland and other greeneries in parks.
  As a university student, I’m in favor of free admission to parks. Free entry to parks not only saves people’s expenditure, but also makes things fairer — people like the poor and students can go to parks frequently as well. On the other hand, visitors should be informed to preserve the environment while enjoying the beauty of the nature.
&&&&&& 编辑推荐:
责任编辑:linshi2
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
热门课程培训侦查员潜伏进去发现惊人一幕:全是吸管,K粉。
井底有一名3岁男孩死亡,双手双脚还都被铁丝捆绑。
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  Directions:
  For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay based on the picture below. You should focus on the impact of money worship on people's way of life.
  参考范文
  Is Becoming Rich the Only Goal of Life?
  As the saying goes, &Money makes the mare go.& Living in the contemporary, more and more people are becoming money-oriented whether voluntarily or reluctantly. Sometimes, they shoule be reminded that becoming rich is not the only purpose of life.
  If one spends all his/ her life pursuing nothing but money, he/ she might live in a big house and drive a luxury car when he/ she gets old. However, a person's material need is within limits. One cannot live in two houses and drive two cars at the same time. Neither should one take in two persons' amount of food. Besides, people's desire and ambition to make money could be infinite. Most of money doesn't always make us happier. More of Money tends to make us used to that money and desirous of having even more of that.
  Therefore, we should look around and find other goals of life. For exanple, one can live a meaningful life by discovering his gift and making the best of it. One can also live a happy life by making more friends and building a joyful family.
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
搜狐公众平台官方账号
生活时尚&搭配博主 /生活时尚自媒体 /时尚类书籍作者
搜狐网教育频道官方账号
全球最大华文占星网站-专业研究星座命理及测算服务机构
巨微天下教育科技(北京)有限公司是一家以在线教育为主体,专...
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格?云顿/乔?弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯?库珀/ 查宁?塔图姆/ 乔纳?希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具
大屁小P虐心恋
匆匆那年大结局
乔杉遭粉丝骚扰
男闺蜜的尴尬初夜
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2012年12月份大学英语四级作文预测题目
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级考试作文 的文章

随机推荐