(唯ちゃん)
第三方登录:求朋友帮我翻译一段字字,真的非常感谢。在线等。 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
求朋友帮我翻译一段字字,真的非常感谢。在线等。
本人英语实在太差了,最近碰到一个要和客户磨付款方式,想表达下面的意思,苦于英语太弱,求朋友帮我翻译下,真的非常感谢。
我们从2011年11月暂停合作至今,已经多年没有合作,工厂的系统里,已经不算作现有客户了,按照我们我厂的规定,现在不能接受这个付款条件。不过按照工厂的现有规则,连续出货几次以后,是可以再谈付款条件的,我在此答应6个月以后,我们可以就付款方式,进行改变。现在我所能做的,是可以接受将30%订金降为20%订金加80%余款见提单副本。或是L/C at sight,,银行做担保,这种付款方式对双方都公平。希望贵司能理解并支付。
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
有没有人帮助一下,很是着急。
有没有人帮助一下,很是着急。
UID 1861250
阅读权限 60
回复 #1 sannong168 的帖子
We haven't cooperated for many years until now after suspending cooperation from Nov, 2011. You are not our existing client in our factory's system, we can't accpet your terms of payment according to our factory's regulation. We can rework the terms of payment after orders are shipped in a row by several times as per our factory's regulation. I hereby promise that we can change the terms of payment after 6months. Now what I can accept is Changing 30%deposit to 20%deposit and you need to pay the balanced 80% after getting the copy of B/L. Or we can do L/C at sight which is fair to both of us under bank's guarantee. Hope you can understand and pay, thanks!
为什么你跟客人说要连续几次出货后才可以改付款方式, 又说保证6个月后可以改变付款方式?你应该只可以说两者中的一者吧?
UID 2589879
阅读权限 40
我们从2011年11月暂停合作至今,已经多年没有合作,工厂的系统里,已经不算作现有客户了,按照我们我厂的规定,现在不能接受这个付款条件。不过按照工厂的现有规则,连续出货几次以后,是可以再谈付款条件的,我在此答应6个月以后,我们可以就付款方式,进行改变。现在我所能做的,是可以接受将30%订金降为20%订金加80%余款见提单副本。或是L/C at sight,,银行做担保,这种付款方式对双方都公平。希望贵司能理解并支付。
Dear Sirs,
Our last cooperation from Nov.2011 till now,i am sorry to tell you that you are not a regular customer in factory's system.According to my factory's rule,i am afraid that we can not accept this terms of payment.but according to our new rule,we can disccus the terms of payment after a few ordered.we can change for you.All i can do now is ,we can accept 30% dispoit decrease to 20% dispoit,plus to 80% spare money see the B/L copy,or L/C at sight,guranteed by the bank.i think this terms of payment is fair to both of us.Hope you can understand and support .Best regards.
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
回复 #3 Darnley_Wang 的帖子
这是客户的原邮件,我不得已才这样写。
Dear Tina,
I hope everything is well on your side and I wish you a pleasant week.
We’re planning to organize our 2016 buying strategy,firstly we want to work on price and quantity issue for 2016.
As a starting point , I just want to check PCC quotation.As we&&are planning to be long term business partners, we can proceed our buying conditions regarding the conditions below. Please send your best quotation for the buying conditions mentioned below.
Ouantity:& && && && && && && &1000MT (depending on price advantage)
Delivery:& && && && && && && && && &&&FOB
Payment:& && && && && && && &60 days
Price:& && && && && && && && && && &&&…. USD /TON
Other Conditions:& && && &
We are also open to your suggestions&&and&&finally I would be very pleasant if you can send your feedback not later than Nov,1.
Looking forward to receiving your kind comments about our potential future business.
或者你帮我看看有没有更好的回复方式
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
回复 #3 Darnley_Wang 的帖子
非常感谢,交个朋友吧,我的QQ,
UID 2589879
阅读权限 40
楼上的 the balanced 80%用的非常专业,好几年没接触外贸英文。楼主可以综合一下。不过,楼上说的对,关于改付款方式的,纠结了。先只说一种别更多让顾客混淆了,毕竟在邮件中。
UID 1861250
阅读权限 60
回复 #5 sannong168 的帖子
你不会不得已啊,根据你给的邮件,客人只是第一次提及付款方式啊,你可以和客人慢慢沟通,不要一次性就把话讲死了。我翻译的死板了点,你最好结合4楼的加些礼貌用语,比如说: I'm afraid........., 或者I'm sorry to tell you .............. 这样客人看到会舒服一点
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
唉,难道直接说客户付款方式我无法做,客户的邮件也是说明年一整年的订单,分批出货的。或是这个邮件我也不知道如何回复。
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
回复 #8 Darnley_Wang 的帖子
我们相信你不是没有资金才要求这样的付款方式,你肯定是对我们不放心。实话实说,我们从2011年11月暂停合作至今,我对你们也不放心,所以我们很难接受这种对我们没有任何保证的付款。我知道你对我们不放心,所以我们没有要求T/T全款,我们可以接受将30%订金降为20%订金加80%余款见提单副本。或是L/C at sight,,银行做担保,这种付款方式对双方都公平。
你觉得这样回更好还是前面那样
UID 1861250
阅读权限 60
以我个人的经验吧,你先客套几句,然后步入正题说付款方式的事,你可以这样说:For the terms of payment, I'm so sorry to tell you that we can only accept 30% deposit before starting production and the balanced 80% has to be paid after getting the copy of B/L. As you know, We haven't cooperated for many years until now after suspending cooperation from Nov, 2011, now you are not our existing client in our factory's system and we can't accept your requested terms of payment. I'm afraid that we can only accept your terms of payment after orders are shipped in a row by several times as per our factory's regulation. Hope you can understand, thanks!
(我这样写,你看得懂吗?这只是我个人的意见吧)
客人不会说你一说什么他们就会接受,他们总是会讨价还价的,你要是一次性把你的底线都说出来了,客人就会觉得你没有让他占到便宜,你自己也可能丢单。等客人跟你讨价还价的时候,你再说你让一步,接受20%DEPOSIT,或者说做了此单多久后你能接受他的付款方式。
UID 2632119
阅读权限 25
个人感觉四楼的plus 是不是翻译的有点太直白了
UID 2654344
阅读权限 0
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是