求翻译。。急急急。。。

求翻译 急急急_百度知道
求翻译 急急急
诸脱户者,家长徒三年;无课役者,减二等;女户,又减三等。脱口及增减年状,以免课役者,一口徒一年,二口加一等,罪止徒三年。其增减非免课役及漏无课役口者,四口为一口,罪止徒一年半;即不满四口,杖六十。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
原文是《唐律疏议·户婚律》中规定的四种脱户漏口罪之一的“脱户漏口增减年状”。诸脱户者,家长徒三年;无课役者,减二等;女户,又减三等。(谓一户俱不附贯。若不由家长,罪其所由。即见在役任者,虽脱户及计口多者,各从漏口法。)脱口及增减年状(谓疾、老、中、小之类。)以免课役者,一口徒一年,二口加一等,罪止徒三年。其增减非免课役及漏无课役口者,四口为一口,罪止徒一年半;即不满四口,杖六十。(部曲、奴婢亦同。)是关于“脱户漏口增减年状”的罪名、量刑标准等的规定。
你要中文还是要英文的?
The removal of families, par no class service, female household, and minus three. ( that are not attached to a cross. If not by their parents, which consists of sin. Is in service to let person, although off households and export more, each from the chute. ) Talk and increase and decrease year shape ( that, old, disease, and the like. ) In class service, one acts, such as Niguchi Kachi, sin stop acts of three years. Or its non exempt from reserve and missed no class service mouth, four as a sin, stopping acts
discontent four, staff sixty. ( episode, slaves as well. )
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译 急急急_百度知道
求翻译 急急急
In fact there can be as much sunshine in spring as in summer .Summer is the best time for visitors to go to the sea side and other places of interest. The weather can be sunny and nice . People often go out to have a walk or swim. Autumn is a beautiful season with tress in the woods and parks changing colour. During 第 7 页 共 12 页autumn is a beautiful season with trees in the woods and parks changing colour. During autumn it is still nice to be outside too. In winter it gets colder. It might snow especially on high land and in the north. There are also very high winds in this season. January and February are the coldest months of the year while the warmest are often July and August. The difference in temperature between winter and summer is not so great in Britain. The average temperature for winter is about 4.5 and for summer about 15.5.
事实上,那里的春天和夏天一样,阳光和煦。夏天很适合参观者们去海边或者去参观名胜古迹。天气是晴朗舒适的。人们经常外出散步或者游泳。秋天是美丽的,森里里和公园里的树木改变着颜色。在秋天,呆在外面也很舒适,冬天会比较冷。冬天在高山和北边的地区会下雪,而且这个季节经常会有大风。1月到2月是一年最冷的季节,而78月是一年最热的季节。夏天和冬天的气温区别和英国相比,不那么明显,冬天的平均温度在4.5度左右,夏天在15.5度左右。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译急急急。。。。。_百度知道
求翻译急急急。。。。。
Some time ago I discovered that one of my chairs had a broken leg. I didn’t think there would be any difficulty in getting it mended, as there are a whole lot of antique(古董) shops near my home. So I left home one morning carrying the chair with me. I went into the first shop expecting a friendly reception. I was quite wrong. The man wouldn’t even look at my chair.The second shop, though slightly more polite, was just the same, and the third and the fourth-so I decided that my approach must be wrong.I entered the fifth shop with a plan in my mind. I placed the chair on the floor and said to the shopkeeper, Would you like to buy a chair? He looked it over carefully and said, Yes, not a bad chair. How much do you want for it, sir? Twenty pounds, I said. OK, he said, I’ll give you twenty pounds. It’s got a slightly broken leg, I said. Yes, I saw that, it’s nothing. Everything was going according to plan and I was getting excited. What will you do with it? I asked. Oh, it will be easy to sell once the repair is done. I’ll buy it, I said. What do you mean? You’ve just sold it to me, he said. Yes, I know but I’ve changed my mind. I am sorry. I’ll give you twenty-seven pounds for it. You must be crazy, he said. Then, suddenly the penny dropped. I know what you want. You want me to repair your chair.
You’re right, I said. And what would you have done if I had walked in and said, Would you mend this chair for me? I wouldn’t have agreed to do it, he said. We don’t do repairs, not enough money in it and too much trouble. But I’ll mend this for you, shall we say for a fiver(五英镑钞票)? He was a very nice man and was greatly amused by the whole thing.
提问者采纳
Some time ago I discovered that one of my chairs had a broken leg.我发现自椅收藏条腿坏I didn’t think there would be any difficulty in getting it mended, as there are a whole lot of antique(古董) shops near my home. 由于家附近古董商行所没担修理件难事So I left home one morning carrying the chair with me. 于早晨我带着张椅发(修理)I went into the first shop expecting a friendly reception. 我走进第家店期待着热情店员迎I was quite wrong. 我错The man wouldn’t even look at my chair.店甚至都愿意帮忙看我坏椅The second shop, though slightly more polite, was just the same, and the third and the fourth-so I decided that my approach must be wrong.较第家第二家店态度稍显礼貌情况依相同接着第三家、第四家……至于我始怀疑能找古董店修理我椅I entered the fifth shop with a plan in my mind.走进第五家店候我计I placed the chair on the floor and said to the shopkeeper, Would you like to buy a chair? 我椅放问店员:收购椅He looked it over carefully and said, Yes, not a bad chair. How much do you want for it, sir? 仔细看看说道:错椅您价少Twenty pounds, I said. OK, he said, I’ll give you twenty pounds. 二十磅我说道答应我给二十磅It’s got a slightly broken leg, I said. Yes, I saw that, it’s nothing. 椅腿点坏我看没关系Everything was going according to plan and I was getting excited.切都按计划进展顺利我点兴奋 What will you do with it? I asked. 打算拿办呢我问Oh, it will be easy to sell once the repair is done. 哦旦修卖I’ll buy it, I said. 我要买我说What do you mean? You’ve just sold it to me, he said.您意思刚刚才卖给我啊说 Yes, I know but I’ve changed my mind. I am sorry. I’ll give you twenty-seven pounds for it.呢我知道我改注意非抱歉我愿意支付二十七磅买 You must be crazy, he said. 您疯吧说道Then, suddenly the penny dropped. 随恍悟I know what you want. You want me to repair your chair.我知道您想让我帮您修椅呢You’re right, I said. 说我说And what would you have done if I had walked in and said, Would you mend this chair for me?要我进门说:‘能帮我修椅’ 帮我弄呢I wouldn’t have agreed to do it, he said. 我说道We don’t do repairs, not enough money in it and too much trouble. 我管修椅赚麻烦But I’ll mend this for you, shall we say for a fiver(五英镑钞票)? 我答应修五英镑He was a very nice man and was greatly amused by the whole thing.确外我亦觉件事颇趣
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
前段间我发现我椅腿断我认任何困难修补古董(古董)商店附近我家所我离家早携带椅我我走进第家店等友接待我完全错误甚至看我椅第二店虽稍礼貌第三第四-所我决定我定错我走进第五店计划我脑海我椅板店主说想买椅仔细打量说坏椅东西要少钱先二十镑我说说我给二十英镑点腿断我说我看没切按计划进行我非激用做我问哦容易卖旦修复完我买我说意思刚卖给我说我知道我已经改变我想我抱歉我给二十七英镑定疯说突降钱我知道想要要我修理椅说我说做我走说能帮我修理椅我同意做说我修理没足够钱太麻烦我修理我称英镑(五英镑钞票)逗乐整事情
前一段时间我发现我的一把椅子断了一条腿。我认为将它修好不会有什么困难。因为我家附近有很多古董商店。所以一天早上我带着椅子离开家。我走进的第一家店期望一个友好的接待。我是大错特错了。这个人甚至不看我的椅子。第二个商店,虽然稍微有礼一些,仅仅是相同的结果,第三家和第四家也一样。所以我发现我的方法是错误的。我怀着一个新计划进入了第五家商店。我把椅子放在地板上,对店主说,“你想买一把椅子吗?“他很仔细看了一下椅子,说,“是的,不是一个很坏的椅子。你想要多少,先生?“二十磅,”我说。“好吧,”他说,“我会给你20英镑。“它有一个腿稍微断了,”我说。“是的,我看到了,这没什么。”一切都按照计划,我越来越兴奋。“你将做什么?“我问。“哦,一旦修复完成,它很容易出售的。“我要买买它,”我说。“你这是什么意思?你刚把它卖给我,”他说。“是的,我知道,但我改变主意了。我很抱歉。我会给你27磅买它”。“你一定是疯了,”他说。然后,他突然理解了我的意思。“我知道你想要什么。你想要我去修理你的椅子。“你说得对,”我说。“如果我走了进来,对你说,“你会修理这张椅子给我吗?你会怎么做”“我不会同意这样做,”他说。“我们不做维修,没有足够的钱赚和有太多的麻烦。但我会修理这给你的,5英镑好吗?”他是一个很好的人,被整件事情逗乐了。
前一段时间,我发现我的一个椅子的腿断了。我不认为会有任何困难得到修补,因为有很多的古董(古董)商店附近的我的家。所以我离开了家,一天早上,携带的椅子和我。我走进第一家店等一个友好的接待。我是完全错误的。他甚至不会看我的椅子。第二店,虽然稍有礼貌,是一样的,和第三和第四-所以我决定,我的方法一定是错了。我走进第五店有计划的在我的脑海。我把椅子在地板上,对店主说,“你想买一把椅子吗?他仔细打量,说,“是的,不是一个坏椅子。这东西你要多少钱,先生?“二十镑,”我说。“好的,”他说,“我给你二十英镑。”“有点腿断了,”我说。“是的,我看到了,这没什么。”一切按计划进行,我非常激动。“你会用它做什么?“我问。“哦,这将很容易卖一旦修复完成。”“我会买的,”我说。你什么意思?你刚把它卖给了我,”他说。“是的,我知道,但是我已经改变了我的想法。我很抱歉。我会给你二十七英镑。”“你一定疯了,”他说。然后,突然下降的一分钱。我知道你想要什么。你要我修理你的椅子。”“你说得对,”我说。“你会怎样做,如果我走了,说,“你能帮我修理这把椅子吗?“我不同意这样做,”他说。“我们不修理,没有足够的钱,太多的麻烦。但我会为你修理,我们称之为一英镑(五英镑钞票)?“他是一个很好的人,被逗乐了整个事情。貌似不太通顺,你自己再修改一下吧
你再百度上搜“有道词典”然后下载下来就可以了!!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译 急急急_百度知道
求翻译 急急急
我国当前正处在高速发展时期,网络已经普及到了生活的方方面面,人们的生活越来越网络化。然而,还有一些方面需要加强,比如快递业务这一环节,就有很多公司都没有实现网络化管理,这其实给快递业务管理带来了极大地限制,让快递业务管理的效果不是那么的好,没有起到应有的效果,快递业务管理系统是将IT技术用于快递业务信息的管理, 它能够收集与存储快递业务的档案信息,提供更新与检索快递业务信息档案的接口;提高工作效率。鉴于此设计了快递业务管理系统。  快递公司业务管理系统的目的是建立一个高效的平台,该系统采用B/S结构、结合网络数据库开发技术来设计。开发语言采用JSP,数据库使用Sqlserver2000数据库。本系统在主要功能有管理员登录,票据信息录入及查询,分公司信息录入及查询等功能。通过全面的测试,该系统实现了上述多种功能。
提问者采纳
China is now in a period of rapid development. The network has enjoyed a great popularity in all aspects making our lives increasingly networked. However, there are still improvements needed in some aspects, such as express business. There many companies are not utilizing networked management, which brings a great limitation and less effectiveness in management of express business.Express business management system is applying the IT technology to the management of express business information.It can collect and store the information of express business, and update and retrieve the files of business information, and it therefore improve the efficiency. The system is designed on these purposes. The management system aims at establishing an high efficient platform by utilizing B/S structure together with development of network database.The development languages is JSP while the applied database is Sqlserver2000.The main function of the system including administrator login, type-in and inquiry of bill information and information of branch companies. The system proved to fulfil all of the functions by comprehensive testing.
提问者评价
大家的翻译都很好,谢谢楼下各位了···分还是给最先回答的吧==
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
纯手工翻译,若有疑问,请追问。望对LZ有帮助!China is currently in a period of rapid development. The network has spread over all aspects of people’s daily life. The fact is our life has become so attached to internet. (事实上我们的生活已经离不开网络了,太依赖于网络了。). However, networking management in some areas of our life needs to be strengthened such as the express business. (但是,我们生活的某些方面的网络化管理还需要加强,如快递业务)。Many a (这个词组表示很多,但是后面跟单数,不要怀疑) express company fails to achieve networking management, which greatly limits the smooth management of express businesses and directly result of poor efficiency. Express Business Management System (EBMS) is a managerial method in which it applies IT technology into business data management. Such system is capable of collecting and storing archives information of express businesses and providing an interface between express business information update and retrieval in a higher efficient way. In view of this, EBMS comes into being. The purpose of EBMS is designed to create a highly efficient platform. It adopts a B/S structure and combines the development technology of network database in JSP language and with Sqlserver 2000 Database. This system covers such major functions as administrator login, invoices information entry&query, branches information entry&query. Through a comprehensive test, EBMS has realized the above-mentioned functions.
At present, China is in a period of rapid development, with the spread of internet to every respect of life, people’s life have become more and more networked. However, there are still some aspects that are in need of being enhanced, such as the link of Express business, due to many companies haven’t realized the networking management, which has brought about great restrictions to the management of the business. That has caused bad effect on the business management without the expected one. The Managing System of Express Business is to put IT technology into the use of information management of the business, which is able to collect and restore files of information, proving interface of updates and inde thus working efficiency has been improved. That’s why the Managing System of Express Business was designed.The aim of this system is to build an efficient platform, adopting B/S structure to design with the combination of developing technique of internet database. The language of development has adopted JSP with the Sqlserver2000 database. The major functions of the system are including administrators’ login, the input and inquiry of bills information, input and inquiry of subsidiary companies and so on. The system has achieved the functions above through comprehensive tests.
At present, China is in the stage of rapid development. The internet has enjoyed a great popularity in all aspect and made our lives increasingly networked. However, there are still some room for improvement, such as in express business. Many express companies have not fully adopted the network-based management, which has brought great limitations to its express management and made it not so effective as it could be. Express business management system is characterisd with applying IT technology to express delievery informatioin management, by which it is able to collect and sotre the history of express business and creat an interface for the use of updating and retriving express business information. Moreover, the efficiency has improved due to its sound design. In order to creat a effective plaform, express business management system use B/S structure combined with internet data development technology in the design. JSP language and Sqlserver2000 has been used in the system. The main function of the system including administrator login, type-in and inquiry of bill information and information of branch companies. The system proved to fulfil all of the functions by comprehensive testing.Trust me, it's the best answer. I collect the essence from other answers though.
At present,our country is in the speed development period and the network has become popular in every aspect of our life.So our life is becoming more and more networked. However, there still exist some aspects needed to be strengthened,such as express business links where many companys have not
relized the network management,which greatly limits the express business management.Besides this,the lack of network management also affects the management effects and didn't have the due effect .The express business management system applying
the IT technology to the management of express business information can collect and store the express business file information,providing update and retriveval for the
express business information file of the interface and improving work efficiency.In view of this,we design the express business management system.The purpose of this express business management system is to establish an
bined with the
network database development technology to design,this system
adopts the B/S structure.The development language adopts the JSP while the database uses the Sqlserver2000.The main functions of this system inlcudes
MSlogin and tickets information and filiales information record and query.Through the comprehensive test ,this system relizes the above-mentioned functions!(以上内容,是我自己翻译的,不足之处,请指导哦!)
Our country is in a period of rapid development. With network spread into every aspect of our life people's life style becomes gradually networked. However, there are still some aspects needed to be improved.Taking express business for example, there are so many companies do not apply network management that greatly limites the express business management with no relative effect.The express delivery business management system applys information technology to express bussiness management,which can collect and store archive info,provide updating and searching interfaces, and enhance work efficiency.Due to above reasons we design the system.The aim of the system is to establish a high effient platform by adopting B/S structure and database development technology and using JSP computer language and Sqlserver2000 database.The main funciton of the system includes administrator login,inputing and searching bill information and branch company information and so forth. The system has already accomplished the above functions by a comprehensive test.
China is currently in a period of rapid development, the network has spread to all aspects of life, the life of people more and more network.However, there are some aspects need to be strengthened, such as the express business in this part, there are many companies did not achieve network management, it is to express business management brought greatly limits, let express business management effect is not so good, did not have due effect, express delivery business management system is a IT technology used to express business information management, it can collect and store the express delivery business archives information, update and retrieval express business inform improve work efficiency.In view of this design of the express delivery business management system.Express delivery company business management system is designed to create an efficient platform, the system adopts the structure of B/S, combined with the development of network database technology in the design.Using JSP development language, database using Sqlserver2000 database.In this system the main function the administrator login, bill information entry and inquiry, branch of information input and query functions.Through the comprehensive test, the system realizes the functions of.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急 求翻译成中文
急急急 求翻译成中文
7、Objectives of Environmental Management
In order to achieve its intended bojective,an environmental management plan needs clearly formulated and stated management directions and purpose. An example of such directions and purpose id presented in the Management Plan of Australis’s Carmarvon National Park
Using this document as a guide, an example of Management directions for Chishui(赤水)could be:“Chishui Danxia area will be managed to preserve and present its rich and diverse array of undeveloped landscapes and naturally cccurring species. Management programs will be developed to maintain natural geological and ecological processes and actively identify and control threats to the long-term viability of the areas natural systems. ”
Similarly, the purpose of a Chishui Danxia management plan could possibly be stated thus:
The major purposes of management for Chishui Danxia area will be to ensure that:
Conservation
The area’s significance as a representative example of natural regional exosystems are rec
The diversity and distribution of native plants and animals,particularly rare,threatened and biogeoguaphically significant species and communities ,
Sites and places of natural and cultural significance are protected and managed cooperatively with a
The integrity of the major catchment
A system of management zones is used to satisfy the management principles of the protected area.
Presentation
A range of recreational opportunities in the protected area complement opportunities offered in
The area’s natural and cultural values are presented to the public in an environmentally responsible manner.
Community involvement
Co-operative partnerships are developed which allows all concerned persons and groups to have direct participation in the ma
不区分大小写匿名
关于生态管理的```就这么一长篇``不给钱不给你翻译= =##
额 `
还要钱
鄙视你袄
看我给你翻译 `
目标的环境管理
为了实现其预定bojective ,环境管理计划的需要,明确制定并管理的方向和目的。一个例子,根据这些指示,并为此提交了身份证,在管理计划,澳洲的carmarvon国家公园
利用这份文件为指导,坚持的一个例子,管理方向,为赤水(赤水) ,可说: &赤水丹霞区将设法保存,并陈述自己的丰富和多样化的不发达景观和自然cccurring物种。管理程序将得到发展,以保持自然地质和生态过程,并积极寻找和控制威胁到长期生存的地区的自然系统。 &
同样地,为了一个赤水丹霞管理计划,有可能会被说明,因此:
主要目的的管理,为赤水丹霞面积将,以确保:
保育
该地区的意义,作为一个代表性的例子自然区域exosystems都认可,并保留;
多样性和分布的乡土植物和动物,特别是珍稀,受威胁和biogeoguaphically显着的物种和群落,是
网站和地方的自然和文化上的意义,是保护和管理,合作与所有有关的人;
诚信最重要的集水系统,是保障;
制度管理区是用来满足管理的原则,对保护区。
陈述
一系列的休闲机会,在保护区补充提供的机会,在周围地区;
该地区的自然和文化价值都将提交给公众对环境负责的态度。
社区参与