求翻译一段英文,谢谢劳企双方是矛盾的统一体,既要相互依赖,又有利 - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
求翻译一段英文,谢谢
。因此,无论是社会,企业还是员工自身都应重视劳动争议的处理。
Labours and enterprises are contradictory unity, they are inter-dependence, yet have conflicts of interest, and thus labour disputes are inevitable. If labour disputes are not resolved, to the society, it will aff to the enterprises, it will affect the management and production, thus affecting the e to the employees, it will affect their work and lives. Therefore, whether is the society, the enterprises or the employees, all must pay close attention to t
Labours and enterprises are contradictory unity, they are inter-dependence, yet have conflicts of interest, and thus labour disputes are inevitable. If labour disputes are not resolved, to the society, it will aff to the enterprises, it will affect the management and production, thus affecting the e to the employees, it will affect their work and lives. Therefore, whether is the society, the enterprises or the employees, all must pay close attention to the handling of the labour dispute.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
有些蜘蛛吃些小虫子,然后残骸被边上的花吸收,放出氧气。相互依存。
执政联盟是前对手新民主党和泛希腊社会运动党与民主左翼温和派的一个奇特结盟。其议会的多数席位因最新一轮的紧缩方案的紧张投票,已经被侵蚀了。总理安东尼斯?萨马拉斯将...
The mediation procedure is to show enterprise mediation committee happened to th...
呵呵 你好,这个是高一的问题商品的使用价值与价值的关系。
(1)首先两者有区别的:①使用价值是商品的自然属性,反映的人与物的关系。价值是商品的社会属性...
《泰坦尼克号》上有
大家还关注求翻译一段英文_百度知道小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
求高手帮忙翻译一段英文,要通顺,不要谷歌翻译之类的!
When you look at the list each morning, a big fat cloud of doom is right at the top. Those difficult, complex, important tasks, that are so crucial to get done, and so easy to avoid. Plenty of us create a “to-do” list to address feelings of being overwhelmed, but we rarely use these tools to their best effect. They wind out being guilt-provoking reminders of the fact that will over-committed and losing control of our priorities.
请高手帮忙翻译,谢谢了,要人为理解翻译,通顺的那种,千万不要谷歌有道翻译啊,呵呵
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币
浏览器进程
打开微信扫一扫
随时随地聊科研求英语达人帮忙翻译一段话, 求英语达人帮忙翻译一段话 好点
求英语达人帮忙翻译一段话 好点的工作我干不了;而我能干的工作旦哗测狙爻缴诧斜超铆不是太累就是薪水太低,或者不仅累而且薪水低。我觉得自己不能再这样继续下去。10月,我看到今年考研开始报名,经过一番考虑,我最终决定参加研究生入学考试。可当我开始做数学题的时候,我只有两种感想:这(他妈)是啥,这(他妈)又是啥。 BUS小MARS 求英语达人帮忙翻译一段话
I can'tall the works I can do are either tensive or low payment,or both.I feel like I'm not going to be like this anymore.In October,I found graduate exam was getting enrollment,after considering for a while,I finally decided to join this exam of graduate candidate test.But when I was doing my math exam,there's only two things in my mind:the fuck is thi旦哗测狙爻缴诧斜超铆s,the fuck is that.
I can't 旦哗测狙爻缴诧斜超铆 but what I can do is either too tiring or low-paid,or even the both.I think I
change my situation.
In October, I registered for the postgraduate entrance exams after a long period of consideration.However, when I was working on the math problems,I had only two feelings:what (the fuck)is this and
what (the fuck)is that.手工翻译。。。
I can't do those decent jobs, and what i can handle are those laborious or low-paid jobs, or both. Well, I don't think i should keep doing like this. This October, the postgradute entrance exam begins, and after thinking about it a little bit, i finally made up my mind to sign up. However, when i was doing maths problems, there were only two feelings: what's this, and then, what the fuck is this again?
I can do better job. And I am not able to work too tired is the salary is too low, or tired and not a low salary. I think I can't again so continue. In October, I saw one's deceased father grind to sign up this year, after some consideration, I finally decided to take part in the postgraduate entrance examination. But when I start to do math problem, I only have two kinds of thoughts: what's this (his mother), the (mom) is he
I can not component the job which is fine, and the job I can do is too tired or with low salary. I feel I can not go on like this. In October, I noticed the begining of the spostgraduate enrollment. after some consideration, I finally decided to join the Graduate Record Examination
after serious consideration.
I have only two thoughts when I started to do the math: what is it? What is that,
too?
热心网友

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢大家的英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐