把下段文字翻译一段英文成英文

请帮我将下段文字翻译成英文,我要对一个女孩说。_百度知道
请帮我将下段文字翻译成英文,我要对一个女孩说。
我永远爱你,不死不休,守候你,因为我的心永远为你敞开(如果你感到幸福,要准确的翻译。)意思差不多就行,我将在你身边默默祝福你!,不要粘贴到有道等词典上的翻译,如果你感到不幸,请来找我,拜托了
提问者采纳
f you are happy, because my heart is always open for you, I will be in your side silently bless you, if you are unfortunate,ll love you, please come to find me, and not die endlessly. I&#39
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
f you are happy, for my heart is always open for you, I will be by your side silently bless you,ll love you forever, die. I&#39, waiting for you, if you feel sad
如果你感到幸福,我将在你身边默默祝福你,如果你感到不幸,请来找我,因为我的心永远为你敞开。我永远爱你,守候你,不死不休。If you are happy, I will be in yourside silently bless you, if you areunfortunate, please come to findme, because my heart is alwaysopen for you. I'll love you, waitingfor you, and not die endlessly.
If you feel happy,I will always by your side and make you a blessing. If you feel unlucky,please call me,because
If you feel happy, I will bless yo if you feel unhappy, please come to me, as my heart always open for you. I always love and wait for you until I died.
when you are blissful,i will be there hoping things will still be good for you.when u felt down,come to me,my heart will always be open for you.i am willing to become your guardian,to protect and love you,till my last breath.
If you feel happy,I'll blessing you without disturbing.But if you feel unhappy,come to me ,because I'm your shelter.I will love and protect you forever.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙将下面一段文字翻译成英文,不要有语法错误
帮忙将下面一段文字翻译成英文,不要有语法错误
最近,我读了一篇题目为《我要笑遍世界》的文章。当我第一次看到这个题目时,我便对它有兴趣。接着,我便读起它。这篇文章给我留下了很深的印象,我也很赞同、欣赏作者的观点。文章里说“从今往后,我只因,幸福而生,因为悲伤、悔恨、挫折的泪水毫无价值”这不禁让我想起我们语文老师曾给我们读的一篇文章《坚持不懈,直到成功》,里面也有一句话让我感受很深,那便是“今天,是此生最幸福的一天!”这两篇文章都告诉我们要用积极的态度面对每一天,要笑口常开,快乐自己,快乐他人。
Recently, I read an article entitled &I want to laugh all over the world&. When I first saw this topic, I would be interested in it. Then, I read from it. The article left me with a deep impression, I also support them to appreciate the author's point of view. The article said &from now on in the future, because I, Health and well-being, as sorrow, regret, frustration worthless tears,& I can not help but think of our language teachers we have given Reading an article &persistent until Success &, a word which has made a deep impression on me, that is,& Today, this is the happiest day of Health! &These two articles are telling us to use a positive attitude in the face every day, it is necessary to Welcome media, their own happiness, happiness of others.
的感言:非常感谢!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家将下面一段文字翻译成英文,不要电脑翻译的,要自己翻译的。_百度知道
将下面一段文字翻译成英文,不要电脑翻译的,要自己翻译的。
因此,伴随着国际旅游服务贸易的迅速发展旅游服务贸易一直被认为是服务贸易中的传统行业。然而,促进中国旅游服务贸易的发展已成为一个重要课题,并在国民经济中处于愈加重要的地位因此大力发展国际旅游业将成为今后我国经济增长的一大亮点,与我国旅游服务贸易迅猛发展不相符合的是迄今为止我国有关旅游服务贸易方面尤其是入境旅游服务贸易的研究大大落后于旅游业进一步发展的需要,我国旅游服务贸易在政府的扶持及相关产业的大力配合下也在快速发展,也是世界服务贸易输出的最大项目之一,但不可否认的是迄今为止它仍然是世界服务贸易中发展最快的行业
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
With the rapid development of tourism service tradeEven it have been seen as the traditional LOB of service trade. Hence, it is undoubtedly to say that tourism service trade is the fastest growing line-of-business of international service trade and one of the largest parts of the output of international services trade hitherto, this LOB of our country is growing fast under the strong support and cooperation of the government and the related LOB, which is also more and more significant of the country’s economy. Therefore, the development of tourism service trade of our country must be the highlight of country’s economic growing.
However, there is a unbalanced situation between the rapid development and the inadequate study of tourism service trade of our country, especially the study of inbound tourism services trade which extremely lagged behind the needs of the further development of the LOB, the furtherance of the development of China’s tourism service trade will be an important issue
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请大家帮忙给下面的这段文字翻译成英文,谢谢了
谢谢你给我发照片慢点没关系我不着急,麻烦你了,如果我们出去玩或者去一定不会把你忘掉的,我们没事的时候可以经常在一起玩各沟通,我很喜欢跟你们交往。我觉得跟你们在一起交往有很多的乐趣,也可以学到很多知识。
这个周末我要值班不能休息,所以不能陪你和BERM玩了,下个周末我就有时间了可以休息两天,不知道可不可以去看你们。
北京的夏天很热所以要注意防暑
Thank you for sending me the pictures, and take your time cause I am not in a hurry, thanks for helping, we will not forget you if we plan for shopping or some outdoor fun, or we can spend some chats during leisure hours, I am glad to be along with you. There are unlimited happiness when we are together, and lots of new information I can gain. I am really sorry that I am on duty this weekend, and cannot play with you and Berm, and I shall have couple of day rest by coming weekend, I am thinking
Thank you for sending me the pictures, and take your time cause I am not in a hurry, thanks for helping, we will not forget you if we plan for shopping or some outdoor fun, or we can spend some chats during leisure hours, I am glad to be along with you. There are unlimited happiness when we are together, and lots of new information I can gain. I am really sorry that I am on duty this weekend, and cannot play with you and Berm, and I shall have couple of day rest by coming weekend, I am thinking if I can come to see you both.
The summer in Beijing is real hot so please beware of the temperature.
回答数:1004
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!将下面这段文字翻译成英文。。。在线等。。。急 。。。_百度知道
将下面这段文字翻译成英文。。。在线等。。。急 。。。
碳酸二甲酯(DMC)作为一种重要的有机合成中间体,广泛应用于高性能树脂、溶剂等领域。与光气法、氧化羰基化法相比,酯交换法由于具有反应条件温和、低毒、高选择性等优点,已成为DMC合成工艺研究的热点。但目前该反应体系所用催化剂在分离与重复使用等方面存在诸多不足,因此,寻找合适的催化剂及载体,提高催化剂的活性和选择性是突破DMC合成工艺研究瓶颈的关键所在。 本论文采用活性较高的甲醇与碳酸乙烯酯(EC)酯交换反应合成DMC。以碱土金属Mg的盐类Mg(NO3)2·6H2O为前躯体,通过等体积浸渍法负载活性组分MgO,分别制备了不同负载量的MgO/γ-Al2O3和MgO/NaY催化剂,恒温下于油浴加热的圆底烧瓶中催化EC与甲醇酯交换反应合成DMC。采用X射线衍射、CO2程序升温脱附和扫描电子显微镜等手段对催化剂进行了表征。 考察了不同催化剂的催化性能,发现MgO/γ-Al2O3在EC与甲醇酯交换合成DMC反应中表现出较高的DMC选择性,高负载量的MgO在γ-Al2O3的表面发生团聚造成分散度下降,因此活性下降。与γ-Al2O3载体相比,采用NaY作催化剂载体在DMC选择性上有明显区别,其活性远高于γ-Al2O3,微细NaY分子筛具有明确的孔道分布、较高的内比表面积和良好的热稳定性,且MgO/NaY催化剂重复使用效果较好,是酯交换反应过程适宜的催化剂。考察催化工艺条件,结果发现以 12%MgO/NaY为催化剂,反应温度为140 ℃,反应时间3h,n(EC):n(甲醇)为1:8,催化剂用量为5%时催化性能最佳,EC的转化率和DMC选择性均为94.3 %,且DMC的收率达到89%。关键词:γ-Al2O3; NaY分子筛; 氧化镁; 甲醇; 碳酸乙烯酯; 碳酸二甲酯 AB
我有更好的答案
去百度翻译
Dimethyl carbonate (DMC), an important intermediate for organic synthesis, is widely used in the field of high-performance resins, solvents etc. Compared with phosgene and oxidative carbonylation, the advantages of its transesterification which include the mild reaction conditions,
low toxicity and high selectivity, have become the reasons of being focus in the DMC synthesis process. However, there are many drawbacks for catalyst separation and reuse in this reaction system currently. Therefore, looking for a suitable catalyst carrier to enhance catalyst activity and selectivity is significant to approach the DMC synthesis process bottlenecks. This thesis will introduce using higher vitality of methanol and ethylene carbonate (EC) transesterification synthesis to generate DMC.
Alkaline-earth metal Mg 后面的太专业了..翻译不出了
fuck 。you!就这么简单。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢大家的英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐