百度中译英英!!在线等!!

华苑蒙文在线翻译网站华苑蒙文在线翻译网站上线运行8年之久,为广大网友提供翻译服务,大大方便了大家,我们不断的在完善,传承蒙古族文字,让世界少些错别字!华苑蒙文即盔甲、战士的意思!
合作招募---期待您的加入华苑翻译系统不断的完善,不断的努力,我们希望热爱蒙古族文化和支持的人加入,我们更加的去做好,完善每个功能,这个都缺少不了您的支持!拥有网络 拥有世界!
小语种翻译我们可以提供各种小语种翻译服务,蒙文,维文、藏文、满文、哈萨克文、泰语、俄文、新蒙文翻译,有偿翻译服务!译通天下 友交四方!
小语种文字排版设计各种小语种蒙文、维文、藏文、满文、俄文、哈萨克文的印章设计、文字排版、图片设计、图片处理、疑难印章处理、克隆修复印章、资料。一切问题交给我们 百分百为您服务!
华苑手机翻译软件手机应用、安卓系统、苹果系统均可以安装本应用,就可以翻译出来字词翻译、文章翻译、牌匾翻译、地名翻译、人名翻译等功能。手机终端方便你我他!
民族语言=民族灵魂学好自己的民族语言,不要让世界遗忘,更不要让民族语言成为遗产!努力学习!蒙古文字是世界上站立的文字!英语翻译在线等待!i had just gone to bed after a very hard day when the phone rang
英语翻译在线等待!i had just gone to bed after a very hard day when the phone rang
i had just gone to bed after a very hard day when the phone rang.
经过了艰难的一天后我刚想上床睡觉恰巧这时电话响了
相关知识等待您来回答
手机领域专家
当前分类官方群讨论、解答、交流电脑数码相关的疑难问题2345在线翻译
2345在线翻译:为您提供多语种的在线翻译服务,可即时翻译文本和网页。
谷歌在线翻译
请输入需要翻译的文字内容或者网页地址
注:网页请加http://
自动检测语言
中文(简体)
提供多种语言的免费即时翻译
提供所支持的任意两种语言之间的字词、句子和网页翻译
支持网页翻译,在输入框输入网页地址即可
有道在线翻译
请输入需要翻译的文字内容或者网页地址
注:网页请加http://
自动检测语言
支持中英、中日、中韩、中法、中俄、中西互译
支持网页翻译,在输入框直接输入网页地址即可
支持朗读、复制结果,轻松分享使用
在线翻译(12)
在线词典(10)
翻译软件(5)中译英,在线等高手人工翻译——在线等_百度知道
中译英,在线等高手人工翻译——在线等
您愿意他打电话给您么!PS!,他经常头痛.这些小刀是用来切东西的.我父亲住在很远的地方,机器翻译的那就不要回答了免得浪费大家的时间谢谢合作啊.从拉萨到呼和特浩的飞机票花了他一千元.在动手术之前.这些书架是用来放书的。2。13.他习惯于抽烟。18。10!.我等不及打开我的包了。16,这样才能在晚饭前赶到那里:感激不尽.随地吐痰不好.让我们抓紧时间?8.请问您是否能告诉我去故宫怎么走。17.昨天夜里我花了半小时才入睡.吃过多的糖对你的牙齿有害.他走了这么远的路。14!!?15.孩子们迫不及待地打开和在树下长袜里面的礼物!1。散步有益健康。11.抽烟不利于你的健康.你最好等你的姨妈到了以后再走!.我年轻时经常外出 徒步 旅行!.(过去式)我买了一条船。20。5。7。6。4,这样我就可以去钓鱼了!。12,所以我们很难得见到他。19?9请各位英语翻译高手们
纯人工翻译如果你是用软件.我想知道这动物出了什么毛病。3,所以感到相当疲惫
提问者采纳
13.Let&#39.终于翻译完了.When I was young It wait to open my bag.The knives are for cutting things.9.19;t wait to open and under the tree stockings inside the gift.Hs very bad to spit on the ground.I can&#39.It took me half an hour to fall asleep last night。2.18, so I could go fishing.The bookshelf is used to put the books.Do you want him to call you.3!比当初写作业还累.Before the operation he used to have a headache.20.6, so feel quite tired。11.I want to know what&#39.Smoking is harmful to your health, so wed better not go unts hurry so that we can get there before supper。8,but the walking is s wrong with the animal.He used to smoke.To eat many sweets are bad for your teeth.From lhasa to Shout and haothe plane took him a thousand yuan1.You&#39.The children can&#39。it&#39.My father lived in the distant place。10?15。17。16。7。14。5。12.Can you tell me how to go to the Summer Palace.4.I bought a boat
提问者评价
谢谢大家的帮助拉!!!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
t wait to open the gifts in the stocking under the tree.He felt so tired after such a long way.10?15.12.Could you please tell me how can I get to Forbidden City,so it&#39.16,so Is not nice spitting everywhere.Would you like to get a call from him.4.2.We
need to be hurry in order to get there before the super.19.11.He be accustomed to smoking.3.个人见解?9.I bought a boat.It costs him 1000 yuan to buy a plane ticket from lhasa to Hohhot.20.I used to go hiking when I was young.7.Smoking does harm to your health.My father lives far away from here.You&#39.17;s wrong with this animal,while walking is good to it.I want to make it clear that what&#39.These knives are used to cut things.It&#39.51.6;t wait to open my bag.It&#39.He often had headache before his surgery.I spent half an hour to fas harmful to your teeth if you eat too much sugar.13.These bookshelves are usd better leave after your aunt arrives.18.14.These children can&#39.I can&#39.8;s not easy for us to see him
1、It's bad to spit everywhere.2、Smoking does harm to your health.Going for a walk is good for health.3、It's harmful for your teeth for eating too much sugar.4、It took me half an hour to fall asleep last night.5、It cost him¥1000 to buy the air ticket from Lhasa to Hohhot.6、You'd better not go until your aunt arrives.7、I wonder what's wrong with this animal.8、I wonder whether you could tell me which is the way to the Palace Museum.9、He had a frequent headache before the operation.10、I used to go hiking when I was young.11、These shelves are used for storing books.12、The knives are used for cutting things.13、He is used to smoking.14、Would you like him to phone you ?15、I can't wait to open my bag.16、Children can't wait to open the presents in the stockings under the trees.17、Let's hurry so as to get there before supper.18、My father lives far,so we can see him hardly.19、I bought a boat so that I could go fishing.20、He feels so tired for walking such a long way.
您可能关注的推广
中译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 百度中译英 的文章

随机推荐