She would rather thanwa...

更多公众号:c-Learning_center合作学习,寓教于乐,必有所获!最新文章相关推荐搜狗:感谢您阅读用13个句型记住高中全部语法!,本文可能来自网络,如果侵犯了您的相关权益,请联系管理员。QQ:与其跟一个不爱的人结婚,她宁愿独自一人,终其一生(would rather...than...)_百度知道you'd better go there by bus ___on foot?a.rather than b.instead of ...she would rather go there on foot than—— A bus B to go by bus C .../question/3eb...
// She ought to (=should)be home by now. 7...When I get on a bus and I see an advert, ...I’d rather go there. 由于would rather表选择,.../content/11/...
B. help...to C. help ...to do D. A and...3. He hasn't decided___to go by bus or by...Students go there to show how much they know abou.../view/9uq...
-No, we'd better go there by bus ___.[ ]A. a great many equipments...A.become healthier than other kids
B.grow in this challenging world C.de.../gzyy/shiti_id_9b...
B. Sure, in a shop over there. C. Yes, ...She’s telling the time D) 根据所听到的句子,...C. how can we get to the bus stop 25. —...www.ffkj.net/ShiTi/YingYuST9/30...html
by dshapero | 29 most recent on ...if I go there, I want to walk walk walk and...There is a bus line that runs through the Marais.../community/europe/dont...
she didn’t have anywhere to be for quite a ...or B) not driving him to school, or C) not...rather than getting her out in the cold and .../mom-handcuffed...
phrasing is used, than is more like a ...Ed preferred to go to jail rather than pay an...He would rather go to jail than pay his fines...www./ratherthan.html
I would not have intervened, I’d be ...She is taking the bus now !!! She doesnt...There was a woman that beat her kid on a.../news//se...
Contents A B C D E F G H I J L M N O...a pedibus usque ad caput &from feet to head&...From external sources, rather than from the self...en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:List...
今日实时热搜She would rather lie in bed than go to school.改为同义句_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 she would rather 的文章

随机推荐