governmentjohn lee hookerr好听...

【Amen Fashion】Government hooker歌词是不是被屏蔽了
音悦小贴士:各位悦友,参与饭团活动时如需汇款,请谨慎~音悦Tai提供支持的活动,会有明显的认证图标哦~
聆厛世界捔落
Government hooker最后几句歌词中的“f*ck”是不是被屏蔽了,变成“嘟”的一声。。大家听听就知道了。。。外国的也这样么??还是天朝又蛋疼了??
<span id="floor楼
被和谐掉了。。。你懂的
聆厛世界捔落
回复 1楼 Erebus 的帖子
外国有没有和谐啊。。。无语呢
<span id="floor楼
ClementineNeil
GaGa在后期制作的时候、就给消音了
<span id="floor楼
?难道原版的是没有消音的吗?我听得一直都是啊!求资源
新浪微博@唐锦杉
<span id="floor楼
乄快乐灬喵
原版就这样= =你想怎样,自己配音
进入火山休眠模式!_(:з」∠)_想知道此逗比更多动态也可以关注微博@无名魂丶欢迎勾搭、评论、交配(啊喂!)
<span id="floor楼
LadyGaga音悦Tai饭团
貌似都和谐了,至今没有听说过未消音版本。
大点评家要有属于自己的感性。
聆厛世界捔落
回复 3楼 Jay 的帖子
why???不就一个f*ck嘛。。
<span id="floor楼
乄快乐灬喵
回复 楼主 聆厛世界の捔落 的帖子
他滴一下还挺配音乐哒不要那么计较嘛~
进入火山休眠模式!_(:з」∠)_想知道此逗比更多动态也可以关注微博@无名魂丶欢迎勾搭、评论、交配(啊喂!)
<span id="floor楼
回复 楼主 聆厛世界の捔落 的帖子
很正常,官妓确实那一句听不了,那是后期制作时候的成果,要想听未消音版的只能听现场了。同理,看看你的Born This Way专辑歌词内插页,一些不文雅的单词会被黑色的矩形遮住。
Fall down so hard.
分享到我的家【Haus of GaGa】Government Hooker不同版本试听_ladygaga吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:557,650贴子:
【Haus of GaGa】Government Hooker不同版本试听收藏
不知道是混音还是什么= =不予评论
和张大佛爷、二月红一起去探秘矿洞墓穴!
好像是Different TheGovernmentGaGa
GH(DJ White Shadow Remix)
这是一首fanmade的混音
布吉岛是不是,只看到3'36的
没说是官方的
《盗墓笔记》十年之约,震撼揭秘真实地下世界
I'm gonna drink my tears tonight, I'm gonna drink my tears and cry, cause I know you love me baby. I know you love me, baby! 最中意这四句.
经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验经验
- -不就是乃之前发的GH混音包里的一首嘛...
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Government Hooker" is a song by American recording artist
from her second studio album,
(2011). It was composed and produced by Gaga, , and . "Government Hooker" was previously an unused track that Shadow created with . Recording sessions took place in 2010 at the
The song is a
track incorporating influences from many electronic subgenres including , , , and . Its themes relate to female sexual empowerment, expressed as a metaphor for the supposed relationship between actress
and United States president . Critics appreciated the song's risqué and dark nature, as well as its music. Although never released as a single, "Government Hooker" charted in South Korea and the United States, where it peaked at number sixteen on the .
"Government Hooker" is a collaborative effort between Gaga, Fernando Garibay and DJ White Shadow. Recording sessions took place in 2010 at the Studio at the Palms in Las Vegas, Nevada. "Government Hooker" began as an old recording by DJ White Shadow and DJ Snake. Shadow increased the tempo of the beat after conversing with Vince Herbert "about faster songs". Herbert particularly enjoyed the prototype of "Government Hooker", more so than the other beats that he heard during the session. Gaga wrote the lyrics of "Government Hooker" shortly after first hearing the beat. During writing, security guard Peter van der Veen was recruited to sing in lieu of computerized vocals. Shadow noticed van der Veen's thick, distinctive Dutch accent while he was browsing through the lyrics. Alongside "" and a remix of "", "Government Hooker" was first publicly played at a
fashion show in , France on March 2, 2011, as Gaga made her runway debut.
Monroe's alleged romance with US president John F. Kennedy (pictured) was referenced in "Government Hooker".
"Government Hooker" is an uptempo
song with elements of , , , and .
columnist Randall Roberts heard it as an
to the German electronic group , and noted "weird Casio-tone circuit-bending". To Evan Sawdey of , the song contained amalgamated elements of ' "" (2007) and the
song "" (1983). According to the music sheet published by
, "Government Hooker" is written in the
of common time, with a moderate tempo of 120 . It is composed in the key of . Gaga's voice spans the tonal nodes of F?3 to C?5. The song has a basic sequence of D–F?m–D–F?m during the verses, B–D–A–E during the bridge and Bm–F?m–Bm–F?m during the chorus, as its . The song primarily explores themes of female sexual empowerment.
"Government Hooker" begins as Gaga sings in an operatic fashion—backed by industrial synthesizers—and transcends into an electro-pop . The song then progresses into the chorus: "I can be good / I can be sex / I can be anything / I can be everything / I can be mom." A male vocalist accompanies the singer's lyrics, "Unless you want to be man / Unless you want to hold hands / Unless you want to be dad". After Gaga sings "I'm gonna drink my tears and cry / 'cos I know you love me baby" during the techno-inspired bridge, she alludes to the alleged affair between
with the lyrics "Put your hands on me / John F. Kennedy / I'll make you squeal baby", singing in an impassive and monotonous manner.
Gaga performing "Government Hooker" on the .
"Government Hooker" garnered acclaim from music critics. Roberts asserted that the song's dynamic was a quirky exception to the contravening nature of Born This Way. Chris Richards of
chose the song as a highlight on the album commenting that "'The Edge of Glory' makes a song like 'Government Hooker' seem much more daring than it actually is". Caryn Ganz of
said that Lady Gaga's eccentric and outlandish persona—the so-called "nutty come-ons"—were apparent in the "grimy doom disco" of "Government Hooker". Christian Blauvelt of
described the song's chorus as "an infectious raver with a killer hook [and it] is pretty irresistible."
Sal Cinquemani of
described it as "filthy-fabulous", while Jocelyn Vena of
called the song a "massive club track".
journalist
felt that the production of the "requisite kinky song" was captivating, including its "shape-shifting assemblage of buzzes, beeps and clattering beats". Dan Martin of
wrote that "Government Hooker" is inimical to the campy nature of the album, and felt that as the track starts, Born This Way effectively transcends into "claustrophobic" techno beats. "This is freeform and industrial and quite mad", Martin noted.
writer Kerri Mason said that the track has "opera vocalizing, minimal techno bleeps, a JFK reference, and conflicting definitions of self as seductive product". To Ian Wade of , the eerie operatic entrance of "Government Hooker" gives way to a "Casiotone throb". Sawdey commended the sexual lyrics of the song, and insisted that the "gender-bending" chorus was the best since ' "".
Despite not being released as a single, "Government Hooker" entered the charts in two countries: In South Korea, the song debuted at number fifteen on the
selling 13,976&#160;copies, while in the United States, "Government Hooker" debuted at number sixteen on the .
Gaga performed "Government Hooker" at the 's Decade of Difference celebration at the
in . The song was featured in a promotional video for the
on August 18, 2011. "Government Hooker" was included on the setlist of the , Gaga's third headlining tour. The song was performed as the second song in the setlist, after "Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)" which opened the show. After a brief interlude Gaga appeared from one of the doors in the castle and walked down the castle steps. She preceded to take part in a sexual routine with one of her dancers. During the breakdown, Gaga pulled a gun out of a draw and shot the dancer and then sung the chorus one more time and telling the crowd, 'Welcome to the Born This Way Ball' and shot the castle gates open.
Credits adapted from the liner notes of .
– songwriter, co-producer, programming, ;
DJ White Shadow – songwriter, producer, programming, keyboards,
DJ Snake – co-producer, , , keyboards
Kareem "Jesus" Devlin – guitars
Peter Van Der Veen – background vocals
Josh Thomas - background vocals, co-producer
Brian Lee – background vocals
Bill Malina – additional recording
Dave Russell –
at The Mix Room,
Gene Grimaldi –
at Oasis Mastering, Burbank, California
Paul Pavao – assistant
Born This Way (liner notes). Lady Gaga. . 2011. p.&#160;4. B.
Vena, Jocelyn (March 4, 2011). .
Vena, Jocelyn (March 2, 2011). . MTV News 2012.
. . . March 3, .
Masley, Ed (May 23, 2011). . .
Vena, Jocelyn (March 2, 2011). . MTV News 2012.
(May 18, 2011). . .
Martin, Dan (May 18, 2011). . .
Sawdey, Evan (May 27, 2011). .
Germanotta, S Garibay, Fernando (2011). . . .
(May 20, 2011). . Chicago Tribune.
Blauvelt, Christian (March 2, 2011). . .
Pham, Sherisse (March 2, 2011). .
Richards, Chris (May 20, 2011). . .
Ganz, Caryn (May 23, 2011). .
Cinquemani, Sal (May 21, 2011). .
Mason, Kerri (May 23, 2011). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2012.
Wade, Ian (May 19, 2011). .
(in Korean).
. Billboard 2013.
Gunderson, Edna (October 17, 2011). . .
Perpetua, Matthew (October 17, 2011). . Rolling Stone (Wenner Media) 2012.
. . Prometheus Global Media. August 17, .
. Rolling Stone. Wenner Media. April 27, .
: Hidden categories:评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 john lee hooker 的文章

随机推荐