急!求燕昭王求士 翻译!

急!求翻译!将以下一段话翻译成英文:天气是人们最常谈论的话题,天气是我们每天必须面对的事物,天气无时无刻不影响着我们的生活,譬如,出行时间,出行地点,该穿什么样的衣服.天气对农作物的影响是不容忽视的,天气决定了该什么时候播种,什么时候收获,该浇多少的水,好的天气会带来大丰收.人们也很善于从天气中寻找哲理,例如“不经历风雨怎能见彩虹”“阴天雨天过后一定是晴天”,天气对我们的影响有时是有利的,但是并不是所有的天气都是讨人喜爱的,例如沙尘暴,雪灾,龙卷风.但我们正在寻找天气的规律使其造福于人类.天气甚至可以左右人的心情,譬如,晴朗的天气使人 心情愉快,阴雨天则使人感到郁闷.不论如何,天气都是大自然的恩赐,它让我们的世界丰富多彩.不同的天气给我们带来不一样的感觉,让我们感受到每天都是不一样的,每天都有新的变化,不同的天气都有其特殊的美.(翻译的好有追加分哦,在线等)
zuSS08ND64
The weather is people most often talk about the topic,the weather is every day we have to face things,the weather does not affect our life,such as,travel time,locations,what kind of clothes to wear.The influence of weather on crops is not allow to neglect,it decided the when sowing,when harvest,the water how much water,good weather will bring great harvest.People are very good at from the weather for philosophy,such as "do not experience wind and rain can see rainbow" "cloudy rainy days later must be sunny day",the weather to our influence sometimes is an advantage,but not all of the weather are lovable,such as dust storms,snow,a tornado.But we are looking for the weather of the law for the benefit of the human.The weather even can control the person's mood,such as,sunny weather makes people happy,day of overcast and rainy,make the person feels depressed.However,the weather is gift of nature,it makes our world rich and colorful.Different weather bring us different feelings,let us feel every day is different,every day there are new changes,different weather has its special beauty
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语大神翻译!急!如果能排序更好,不过先求翻译.( )It's350yuan.( )Sorry,but we don't have that in your size.( )OK,let me try.Oh,no!I'm going to lose weight!( )But we have size L.Do you want to have a try?(1)Can I help you?()Sorr,it isnot for sale.()Oh,what a pity!What about this dress?How is it?()Can I try the on?Size M,please.(8)Oh,what a shame!()Yes.This bag is quite pretty.How much is it?高手就来哦
ycycedc4677
( 5)It's350yuan.-----350元.( 7)Sorry,but we don't have that in your size.-----抱歉,你要的尺码我们没有了.(10 )OK,let me try.Oh,no!I'm going to lose weight!-----好的,我来试穿看看.噢,不行了!我要减肥了!( 9)But we have size L.Do you want to have a try?-----但是我们有小号的.你要不要试穿一下?(1)Can I help you?----------你要买什么?(3)Sorry,it is not for sale.-------抱歉,这个不卖的.(4)Oh,what a pity!What about this dress?How much is it?-----噢,真可惜!这件裙子怎么样?它怎么样卖?(6)Can I try the dress on?Size M,please.----我可以试穿吗?请给我中号的.(8)Oh,what a shame!---------哦,真遗憾!(2)Yes.This bag is quite pretty.How much is it?------是的.这个包很漂亮.它是多少钱的?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.350元、 2.不好意思,没有您的尺寸、3.好,我试一下,哦,不,我要减肥了、4.但是我们有尺寸,您要试一下吗?5.有什么可以为您服务?6.不好意思,这个不打折、7.哦,太可惜了,这件连衣裙怎么样?如何?8.我能穿一下M号的吗?8.好尴尬啊、9.是的,这个包非常好,多少钱?
纯手打,本人自己翻译,望采纳!!!!如果能配上英文我就采纳你1.350元、It's350yuan....
1.350元、It's350yuan. 2.不好意思,没有您的尺寸、Sorry,but we don't have that in your size.3.好,我试一下,哦,不,我要减肥了、OK,let me try.Oh,no!I'm going to lose weight!4.但是我们有尺寸,您要试一下吗?But we have size L.Do you want to have a try?5.有什么可以为您服务?Can I help you?6.不好意思,这个不打折、Sorr,it isnot for sale.7.哦,太可惜了,这件连衣裙怎么样?Oh,what a pity!What about this dress?How is it?如何?8.我能穿一下M号的吗?Can I try the on?Size M,please.8.好尴尬啊、Oh,what a shame!9.是的,这个包非常好,多少钱?Yes.This bag is quite pretty.How much is it?
非常对不起,我把你忘了,敬请原谅
请问我可以帮您什么吗?Yes.This bag is quite pretty.How much is it?是的,这个包很好看,多少钱?It's350yuan.350元OK,let me try.Oh,no!I'm going to los...
噢,真遗憾
这些350元。 对不起,但是我们没有您要的尺寸。 好的,让我试试看。哦,不!我要减肥! 但我们有L号。你想试一试吗? 我能帮助你吗? 对不起,这是拍卖。 哦,太遗憾了!那这条裙子呢?怎么样? 请问我能试试M号吗? 哦,太遗憾了! 是的。这个包很漂亮。多少钱?能加上英文吗...
扫描下载二维码求翻译 中文翻译成英文 [急!]请将下面这些中文翻译成英文:
《我们这一家》(あたしンち)是日本一部以小家庭成员为中心,表现出日常生活中所发生大小事为题材的漫画与动画作品,原作者为Eiko Kera(けらえいこ).起初,它是短篇四格连环亲子漫画.书中的家庭绝对不是一般理想中的模范家庭,而是存在于你我身边、每个人都能感受到小小幸福的普通家庭.
一位无厘头的妈妈,一位我行我素的爸爸,一位爱作梦的高中女生,再加上一个正经的国中生所组成的“我们这一家”.来看看他们生活中到底碰到哪些有趣好笑的事,说不定这样的事就发生在你我的生活当中哦!注:希望语言能够尽量纯正地道,当然,最重要的一点,就是语法一定要正确!谢啦~
our family(あたしンち),a cartoon work which regards some members of small family as the center and big and small affairs in daily life as
the theme,is originally written by Eiko Kera(けらえいこ).It's a short continous cartoon about parenting at the beginning .The family in the book is absolutely not those ideal ones in people's mind,but those common ones which is around us and will please everyone .The family is composed of a
funny mother,a stubborn father,a dreaming girl in senior high plus a decent student in e and see what is happening in their life ,and maybe it is what is happening around us! 很认真的翻译,希望有帮助并及时才采纳.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急!初三英语短文求翻译_百度知道
急!初三英语短文求翻译
they were waiting impatiently and just wanted to be able to leave.
Then the police took the two drivers to the police station. However. Fortunately, the policemen decided that both drivers were wrong because they had driven too fast and carelessly. However, there was a car accident on Nathan Road. Otherwise.The two drivers were quarrelling and both of them said that the other was wrong.
Finally someone called the police. As a result, saying that it was not their own fault. Two policemen soon arrived. There, the road was blocked (阻塞), the drivers described the course of the accident, the other drivers were not interested in knowing whose fault it was, they did not drink any alcohol before driving. They cleared the road immediately and tried to control (控制)the traffic.
The two drivers also had to take the alcohol (酒精)test, the result would be more seriousOn the afternoon of May 28th
不要百度翻译,拜托
提问者采纳
然而,警察认为司机是错误的因为他们有驱动太快,其他司机都不知道这是谁的错感兴趣。然而,结果会更严重,就在弥敦路车祸;他们在焦急地等待着,只想能够离开。因此,司机描述的事故过程。两个司机还带酒精(酒精)试验。否则在五月二十八日下午。两个司机在争吵,说这不是他们自己的错。两个警察很快就到了,他们都说对方是错的,不小心。他们立即清除道路和试图控制(控制)交通。最后有人报了警。幸运的是。然后警察拿了那两个司机去警察局。在那里,他们没有在开车前喝酒,道路被封锁(阻塞)
不要百度翻译
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手翻译成英文 急用!现代社会知识更新速度加快,学生要学习的知识越来越多,而新课程改革强调“为深刻理解而教”,传统教学以传授知识为目的进行系统化灌输的教学方法被否定,如何找到即能提高教学效率,又能保证教学质量的教学方法,真正体现“为深刻理解而教”呢?再则,随着新课程改革的深入,教学方法被不断创新,如何选择合适的教学方法成为困扰教师的难题.针对这些问题,笔者从先进的教育理念中寻找解决问题的突破口.在指导老师的推荐下有幸拜读了美国教育心理学家布鲁纳的《教育过程》一书,对其在书中阐述的课程结构思想颇有感触.在此书中,布鲁纳提到了“简单而强有力”的基本结构,强调在教学中应教授学生学科基本结构的主张.为了深刻理解布鲁纳提到的课程结构,明确本文的研究范围,将“学科结构”、“课程结构”和“知识结构”的含义及它们之间的联系做了简要的阐述.由于有限的时间及自身能力的局限,本文将研究对象确定为小学数学课程中知识结构的教学.受布鲁纳课程结构思想的启发,将结构思想运用于知识结构教学中,从微观的角度对分数除法运算的知识结构进行分析,剖析分数除法运算结构的组成要素及联系,运用结构思想进行教学.
Modern social knowledge update speed, the students to learn more knowledge, and the new curriculum reform emphasize "for understanding and teaching", the traditional teaching to impart knowledge for the purpose of systematic infusion teaching method be rejected, how to find that can improve teaching efficiency and guarantee the quality of teaching method of teaching, and reflect "for understanding and teaching"? Moreover, with the deepening of the reform of the new curriculum, the teaching method be continuous innovation, how to choose appropriate teaching method with the problem of become teachers. To solve these problems, the author of the advanced education idea from search for the solution to the problem of the breach. On the recommendation of the teacher education in the United States to psychologist bruna's "education process," a book, in the book of this course structure thought in quite a different experience. In this book, bruna mentioned "simple and powerful" the basic structure, stressed in the teaching should be taught students the basic disciplines of claims to the structure. In order to deeply understand the bruna mentioned
这个是你自己翻译的吗?
不是。软件翻得
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 燕昭王求士 翻译 的文章

随机推荐