-窗外的阳光照进来。
18:22:44.0
19:39:53.0
酌酒独饮,一罐醉生梦死怎敌缠绵不尽的思念。孤芳自赏,遍地哀凉,夜未央,暗惆怅。过去的是阆苑姽婳,字烬未休语轻乏,丢不掉,开着的桃花是伤疤。
10:03:45.0
10:11:30.0
我爱的女孩叫邓紫棋。
15:30:40.0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------觉得上面的很可爱就粉我吧觉得上面的很可爱就粉我吧觉得上面的很可爱就粉我吧觉得上面的很可爱就粉我吧
16:33:19.0
我只知道我早就不知道自己的梦是什么了...
回应/阅读:31/581
使用签名档
没有多多号?
夏天应该是季节里最感动的季节
雪愿吧....
正所谓不水者有罪,所以,我只好&&┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍
大河之贱叫李白(?& & &?)急(很急)谁会这套英语题,帮我做做能打60分就行。我就给分!_外语_英汉互译
急(很急)谁会这套英语题,帮我做做能打60分就行。我就给分!
来源:|人气:777 ℃|类别:|时间: 18:39:00
问题:急(很急)谁会这套英语题,帮我做做能打60分就行。我就给分!
一、单选题(共 40 道试题,共 100 分。)

1. There is a line of trees in ______ side of the river.

A. every
B. each
C. per
D. none
 满分:2.5 分

2. Some areas, _______ their severe weather conditions, are hardly populated.

A. but for
B. in spite of
C. due to
D. with regard to

3. I go to the cinema ______ day, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

A. each other
B. every other
C. this and the other
D. all other

4. ______,you can’t fool her.

A. The child though Rowena is
B. Though child Rowena is
C. As child Rowena is
D. Child as Rowena is

5. After the war, many warships were laid ______ as they were not needed any longer.

A. up
B. aside
C. down
D. over

6. He failed to supply the facts relevant ______ the case in question.

A. for
B. with
C. of
D. to

7. I have three brothers,______ are in Beijing.

A. no one of them
B. neither of them
C. some of them
D. none of them

8. Most of the representatives think that ______ the meeting was very successful.

A. on whole of
B. on a whole
C. on the whole
D. on the whole that

9. There’ I hope ______ Tom.

A. its
B. it’s
C. is
D. he’s

10. Add those examples to ______ you have already noted.

A. one
B. the one
C. one
D. the ones

11. One uses the freezer, the computer and the business school to manufacture ______ dishes in never a tick longer than 100 seconds.

A. such others
B. other such
C. such other
D. other such a

12. ______ but a fool can make such a mistake.

A. Everyone
B. No other
C. Not all
D. None

13. The newly designed machines are high ______ quality.

A. on
B. in
C. for
D. with

14. ______ the light of what you have told me, I will say that it is he who came here yesterday.

A. By
B. In
C. Of
D. Under

15. He enjoys life ______ the “Queen Anne”.

A. on a board
B. on board
C. in the board
D. board

16. It is ______ work of art that everyone wants to have a look at it.

A. a so unusual
B. such an unusual
C. so unusual
D. such unusual

17. ______ the first and largest ethnic group to work on the construction of the transcontinental railroad.

A. Chinese were
B. The Chinese was
C. Chinese was
D. The Chinese were

18. He was ______ what to do.

A. at his wit end
B. at his wits end
C. at his wit’s end
D. at his wits’s end

19. To answer accurately is more important than ______.

A. a quick finish
B. to finish quickly
C. finishing quickly
D. you finish quickly

20. The policemen put the criminal ______.

A. in a iron
B. into a iron
C. in irons
D. into a pair of iron

21. They saw ______ girls the day before yesterday.

A. both the other two
B. the two other both
C. the both other two
D. the both two other

22. Whatever the rule is, you may be sure he will keep _____ it.

A. on
B. in
C. off
D. to

23. As usual,______ man was given his individual assignment.

A. every
B. each
C. all
D. both

24. A man suffering from a chock should be given ______.

A. hot sweet tea
B. a hot sweet tea
C. the hot sweet tea
D. one hot sweet tea

25. It was ______ late in the evening that the students returned to the dormitories.

A. till
B. before
C. when
D. not until

26. One common family name is Black,______ is Anderson.

A. another
B. the other
C. others
D. none other

27. Paris is ______ that we can hardly visit all the beautiful parks in two or three days.

A. such large a city
B. so a large city
C. such a large city
D. a such large city

28. A pretty face may win friends but it takes character and personality to hold ______.

A. it
B. them
C. that
D. one

29. Not long ago, a person who I know every well was ______ an accident.

A. related to
B. included in
C. involved in
D. subject to

30. Tom has been sad recently, for his plan to go to college _____ at the last moment.

A. fell out
B. fell behind
C. fell in
D. fell through

31. To get my traveler’s check I had to ______ a special check to the bank for the total amount.

A. make for
B. make out
C. make off
D. make up

32. _______ a prolonged spell of fine weather, they were able to complete the film within the month.

A. As to
B. Thanks to
C. In relation to
D. With respect to

33. It was ______ that he did not go to Mount Lao with us.

A. because he was ill
B. as he was ill
C. since he was ill
D. though he was ill

34. Though we have no interests ______ common, we are good friends.

A. on
B. in
C. for
D. at

35. ______, wherever he lives, a man belongs to some society.

A. For short
B. In short
C. Of short
D. On short

36. The price I would gladly have paid ______ he asked.

A. three times much as
B. three times as many as
C. as three times much as
D. three times as much as

37. ______ are about the American Independent War.

A. Both book
B. Both books
C. All the two book
D. all of two books

38. I haven’t read ______ of the last four chapters, so I know little about them.

A. anything
B. any
C. some
D. something

39. The investigators found that more should be done for ______ in India.

A. those poor
B. a poor
C. poor
D. the poor

40. The photographs of Mars taken by satellite are ______ taken from the earth.

A. clearest than those
B. clearer than that
C. much clear than those
D. much clearer than those1. There is a line of trees in ______ side of the river.A. everyB. eachC. perD. none满分:2.5 分2. Some areas, _______ their severe weather conditions, are hardly populated.A. but forB. in spite ofC. due toD. with regard to满分:2.5 分3. I go to the cinema ______ day, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.A. each otherB. every otherC. this and the otherD. all other满分:2.5 分4. ______,you can’t fool her.A. The child though Rowena isB. Though child Rowena isC. As child Rowena isD. Child as Rowena is满分:2.5 分这题的答案 怪怪的题目是不是没完善啊?5. After the war, many warships were laid ______ as they were not needed any longer.A. upB. asideC. downD. over满分:2.5 分6. He failed to supply the facts relevant ______ the case in question.A. forB. withC. ofD. to满分:2.5 分7. I have three brothers,______ are in Beijing.A. no one of themB. neither of themC. some of themD. none of them满分:2.5 分8. Most of the representatives think that ______ the meeting was very successful.A. on whole ofB. on a wholeC. on the wholeD. on the whole that满分:2.5 分9. There’ I hope ______ Tom.A. itsB. it’sC. isD. he’s满分:2.5 分10. Add those examples to ______ you have already noted.A. oneB. the oneC. oneD. the ones满分:2.5 分11. One uses the freezer, the computer and the business school to manufacture ______ dishes in never a tick longer than 100 seconds.A. such othersB. other suchC. such otherD. other such a满分:2.5 分不明白题目12. ______ but a fool can make such a mistake.A. EveryoneB. No otherC. Not allD. None满分:2.5 分13. The newly designed machines are high ______ quality.A. onB. inC. forD. with满分:2.5 分14. ______ the light of what you have told me, I will say that it is he who came here yesterday.A. ByB. InC. OfD. Under满分:2.5 分15. He enjoys life ______ the “Queen Anne”.A. on a boardB. on boardC. in the boardD. board满分:2.5 分16. It is ______ work of art that everyone wants to have a look at it.A. a so unusualB. such an unusualC. so unusualD. such unusual满分:2.5 分17. ______ the first and largest ethnic group to work on the construction of the transcontinental railroad.A. Chinese wereB. The Chinese wasC. Chinese wasD. The Chinese were满分:2.5 分18. He was ______ what to do.A. at his wit endB. at his wits endC. at his wit’s endD. at his wits’s end满分:2.5 分19. To answer accurately is more important than ______.A. a quick finishB. to finish quicklyC. finishing quicklyD. you finish quickly满分:2.5 分20. The policemen put the criminal ______.A. in a ironB. into a ironC. in ironsD. into a pair of iron满分:2.5 分21. They saw ______ girls the day before yesterday.A. both the other twoB. the two other bothC. the both other twoD. the both two other满分:2.5 分22. Whatever the rule is, you may be sure he will keep _____ it.A. onB. inC. offD. to满分:2.5 分23. As usual,______ man was given his individual assignment.A. everyB. eachC. allD. both满分:2.5 分24. A man suffering from a chock should be given ______.A. hot sweet teaB. a hot sweet teaC. the hot sweet teaD. one hot sweet tea满分:2.5 分25. It was ______ late in the evening that the students returned to the dormitories.A. tillB. beforeC. whenD. not until满分:2.5 分26. One common family name is Black,______ is Anderson.A. anotherB. the otherC. othersD. none other满分:2.5 分27. Paris is ______ that we can hardly visit all the beautiful parks in two or three days.A. such large a cityB. so a large cityC. such a large cityD. a such large city满分:2.5 分28. A pretty face may win friends but it takes character and personality to hold ______.A. itB. themC. thatD. one满分:2.5 分不确定29. Not long ago, a person who I know very well was ______ an accident.A. related toB. included inC. involved inD. subject to满分:2.5 分30. Tom has been sad recently, for his plan to go to college _____ at the last moment.A. fell outB. fell behindC. fell inD. fell through满分:2.5 分31. To get my traveler’s check I had to ______ a special check to the bank for the total amount.A. make forB. make outC. make offD. make up满分:2.5 分32. _______ a prolonged spell of fine weather, they were able to complete the film within the month.A. As toB. Thanks toC. In relation toD. With respect to满分:2.5 分33. It was ______ that he did not go to Mount Lao with us.A. because he was illB. as he was illC. since he was illD. though he was ill满分:2.5 分34. Though we have no interests ______ common, we are good friends.A. onB. inC. forD. at满分:2.5 分35. ______, wherever he lives, a man belongs to some society.A. For shortB. In shortC. Of shortD. On short满分:2.5 分36. The price I would gladly have paid ______ he asked.A. three times much asB. three times as many asC. as three times much asD. three times as much as满分:2.5 分37. ______ are about the American Independent War.A. Both bookB. Both booksC. All the two bookD. all of two books满分:2.5 分38. I haven’t read ______ of the last four chapters, so I know little about them.A. anythingB. anyC. someD. something满分:2.5 分39. The investigators found that more should be done for ______ in India.A. those poorB. a poorC. poorD. the poor满分:2.5 分40. The photographs of Mars taken by satellite are ______ taken from the earth.A. clearest than thoseB. clearer than thatC. much clear than thoseD. much clearer than those□提个建议:我是你的话就换到外语里去提问这是高中的吧?虚拟语气什么的我们还没学jikouken-10 BCACA BDCBB ; 11-20 CCBDA ,BCCBC; 21-30,AABAD,BCBCD; 31-40,DBBBB,DBADD.保证70分以上竹林闻风. B. each2. A. but for3. B. every other4. D. Child as Rowena is5. A. up6. D. to7. D. none of them8.B. on a whole9. B. it’s10. D. the ones11. B. other such12. D. None13. B. in14. B. In15. B. on board16. D. such unusual17. D. The Chinese were18. C. at his wit’s end19.B. to finish quickly20. C. in irons21. A. both the other two22. A. on23. B. each24. B. a hot sweet tea25. D. not until26. A. another27.C. such a large city28. A. it29. C. involved in30. D. fell through31. B. make out32.B. Thanks to33. A. because he was ill34.B. in35. B. In short36. D. three times as much as37. B. Both books38. B. any39.D. the poor40. D. much clearer than thoseCindy
我多年来学英语的总结和习惯我还有半年的时间去备考托福600_450
||||点击排行谁英语好 帮我做10道选择题 谢谢了
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;谁帮我做一下这几道题?很简单,英语的
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级题库 的文章

随机推荐