翻译:please relax是什么意思 ,ma...

可以发张你的照片吗》 的翻译是:You can send your photos, please 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
可以发张你的照片吗》
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Send a photo you can do. "
You can send your photos, please
You can send your photos, please
It can be a picture of you?
May send opens your picture"
相关内容&a盐城办事处 Yancheng office & aManager suggested 经理建议了 & a海虹 Sea rainbow & aplease before i go 请,在我去之前 & amummand l were not able to help mummand l没有能帮助 & a今天你打算发几条微博呢?我好期待啊~~~ Today you planned how many strip micro abundantly sends? I good anticipate ~~~ & a我经常星期二游泳 I Tuesday swim frequently & aThcrowed pressed closer 打鸣按更加紧密 & a《 一级动火作业许可证有限时间在同一个地方不能超过12小时;二级、三级动火许可证时间同一个地方不能超过三天,晚间禁止一级动火. " The level gets angry the work permit finite time not to be able to surpass for 12 hours in Two level, three levels get angry the permit time identical place not to be able to surpass three days, in the evening forbids the level to get angry. & aIt's a Voivo 它是Voivo & a你借我的五毛钱什么时候还给我 When do you return to give back to me taking advantage of mine 50 cents & a摩登音乐盒子 Modern music box & aremoving directories 去除目录 & a经过一天的学习我们需要放松心灵 Learns from us after one day-long to need to relax the mind & a20011dj 20011dj & anot all cultures greet each other the same way ,nor aer they comfortable in the same way with touching or distance between people 不是所有的文化相似招呼自己同一个方式,亦不aer他们舒适以人之间的接触或距离 & a乱亲嘴 Randomly kisses & aI would love to be together! 我会愿意一起是! & a今天早上起床,天阴阴的,好像要下雨了,而且还有一点凉爽,非常的舒服,今天我也是没什么事做,在家里写作业,看电视,玩了准备吃晚饭的时候,就下起了大雨,好几天都没下雨了,这场雨可真及时啊 This morning gets out of bed, day dark, probably must rain, moreover also has the coolness, unusual comfortable, today I also am do not have any matter to do, at home writes the work, watches the television, has played prepares to have the dinner time, under got up the heavy rain, several days all h & ai never had problem on yahoomsn before 我在yahoomsn以前未曾有问题 & alove soul 爱灵魂 & arongalite rongalite & aI ll be there for you I ll那里为您 & ayou do not disagree...intresting Please input the text which you need to translate! & aI'd like some pepperoni on it. 我会要有些意大利辣味香肠对此。 & aThe force is transmitted from the lands to the spring by 力量从土地被传达给春天 & a阿拉伯舞 Arabic dance & a今晚我和你在一起很愉快 Tonight I and you in very are together happy & a那是一份很重很重的感情 That is a very heavy very heavy sentiment & a电流的需求 Electric current demand & a这个车下午3点开,明天早上5点到 This vehicle 3 o'clock open in the afternoon, tomorrow early morning 5 o'clock & a正如我所预料的观众远远超过两千人 Just like I expected the audience goes far beyond 2000 people & a你听过大雁塔吗? You have listened to the goose tower? & a可能,或许 Possible, perhaps & a今天是晴天。 Today is the cloudless day. & a你没有那么疯狂 You not that crazy & aYou are not authorized to view this page 您没有被批准观看这页 & a购物商场 Shopping market & a一起去玩吧 Plays together & apediatric 小儿科 & a玩到下午,我们成坐公交车会宿舍。 Plays the afternoon, we become ride the public transportation to meet the dormitory. & asmrtntky smrtntky & aCB
set-voltage failure 钶设置电压失败 & aWW Item Number: WW项目编号: & a与.....相处融洽 With .....Is together harmoniously & aauto-heals 自动愈合 & aA fool, I wait for you, has been the. 傻瓜,我等待您,是。 & a他是我的好朋友 He is my good friend & a负荷开关 Load switch & ajordan already go to philippine 乔丹已经去菲律宾 & acollector-emitter 集电极发射器 & a可以发张你的照片吗》 May send opens your picture" &第三人称单数:
relax是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
(使)放松,(使)休息,(使)轻松,(使)松懈
(使)松弛
使软弱无力
缓和,减轻,减少
变得不拘束、从容、不拘谨
镇定,冷静,变从容
vi. & vt. (使)轻松 make or become less active and worried
vt. & vi. (使)松弛; 放宽 make or become make (effort or control) less severe
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
relax&:&松弛, 舒张 ...
在&&中查看更多...
relax&:&松弛, 休息 ...
在&&中查看更多...
relax&:&松弛, 舒张 ...
在&&中查看更多...
relax&:&减轻 ...
在&&中查看更多...
become less tense, rest, or take one'
"He relaxed in the hot tub"
"Let's all relax after a hard day's work"
"relax the tension on the rope"
become loose or
"The noose loosened"
"the rope relaxed"
"A hot bath always relaxes me"
become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume
"our new colleague relaxed when he saw that we were a friendly group"
"The government relaxed the curfew after most of the rebels were caught"
"The rules relaxed after the new director arrived"
"He slackened his pace as he got tired"
"Don't relax your efforts now"
relax的用法和样例:
用作动词 (v.)
I just want to sit down and relax.
我只想坐下休息会。
I felt my shoulders relax a little.
我觉得我的肩膀放松了好多。
His muscles relaxed.
他的肌肉松弛了。
The music will help to relax you.
音乐会使你感到轻松。
We could relax the procedure slightly in your case.
我们可以根据你的情况通融一些。
用作动词 (v.)
用作不及物动词
Relax when you dance.
跳舞时要放松。
His index finger tightened on the trigger but then relaxed again.
他的食指扣住扳机,然后又松开了。
He relaxed from his study.
他学习懈怠了。
His face relaxed in a smile.
他的表情在一笑中变轻松了。
We must not relax in our efforts.
我们决不能放松努力。
She relaxed at the seashore.
她在海边休养。
He lay back and let his eyes and mind relax.
他向后躺下,让眼睛和脑子休息一下。
Let's stop working and relax for half an hour.
让我们停工休息半小时。
用作及物动词
S+~+ n./pron.
A good massage always relaxes me.
有效的按摩总是使我放松。
Relax your muscles to rest them.
松弛肌肉休息一下。
He went out for a walk and relaxed his mind.
他出去散一会儿步,让脑子得到休息。
A smile relaxed his stern mouth.
他一笑就使他那严峻的面孔舒展了。
You must not relax your efforts for a moment.
你一刻也不能松劲。
You shouldn't relax your attention completely.
你不应完全放松自己的注意力。
Don't relax your efforts because the examinations are over.
不要因为考试完了就松劲。
We shouldn't relax our vigilance at any time.
任何时候我们都不应该放松警惕。
That country relaxed its rigid immigration laws.
那个国家把严格的移民法放宽了。
用于be ~ed结构
The regulations can be relaxed only under unusual circumstances.
这些条例只有在非常情况下才能放宽。
用作动词 (v.)
relax in〔into〕 (v.+prep.)
舒服地或放松地坐在〔躺在〕… let the weight of the body sink into (furniture such as a chair)
When I'm tired,I like to relax in〔into〕 a deep armchair.
我劳累时,喜欢舒舒服服地靠在一把高扶手椅子上休息一下。
因松弛或轻松下来而转入… show less stiffness and anxiety by having or changing into (sth such as an expression of feeling)
His worried face relaxed into a smile of greeting when he recognized us.
他认出我们后,焦虑的面容缓和下来,露出欢迎的笑容。
The crowd relaxed into laughter at the speaker's excellent joke.
演讲者精彩的笑话使人群发出一片笑声,气氛轻松起来。
relax grip〔hold〕 on (v.+n.+prep.)
松开,放开… stop holding (sth or sb) tightly
Pain forced her to relax her grip on the oars.
她痛得松开了握着的双桨。
Please relax your grip on my arm, you're hurting me.
你把我的胳膊抓得好痛,请松开手。
放松对…的控制 cease having or using power over (sb or sth)
The climber dared not to relax his hold on his nerves until he was safely at the top.
那个登山者在安全地登上山顶之前,一直全神贯注,不敢稍有放松。
After a few weeks of firm control, the teacher was able to relax his grip on the class, who continued to obey him out of habit.
几周的严格管理后,这位老师终于放松了对这个班学生的控制,因为他们已习惯于服从他的管教了。
用作动词 (v.)
放松注意力
放宽一项规定
有益地放松
极其快乐地放松
满意地放松
顷刻间地放松
使人精神爽快地放松
平静地放松
全部地放松
在海边休养
休息半小时
(从拘谨〔紧张〕状态中)轻松地一笑
The heat relaxed my muscles.
出自:J. Tyndall
relax的详细讲解:
relax的基本意思是指“放松限制,紧张,牢固性或严格性”,既可指人,也可指物。
relax作“使轻松”解时,强调使人平静或解除疑虑,不紧张,可用作不及物动词,也可用作及物动词。用作及物动词时接名词或代词作宾语。
relax不是反身动词,不能说relax oneself。例如:
我经常洗热水澡来放松自己。误:I usually relax myself by taking a hot bath.正:I usually relax by taking a hot bath.
relax, loosen, slacken
这组词都有“放松”的意思。其区别是:
relax指“放松限制,紧张,牢固性或严格性”; loosen应用的范围较广,可用于人或物从平时或暂时的束缚、限制中松开、解开; slacken则强调放松紧张或严格性的程度。
☆ 1420年进入英语,直接源自古法语的relaxer;最初源自古典拉丁语的relaxare:re (往后) + laxare (放松,松下),意为放松,松开。
relax的海词问答与网友补充:
relax的相关资料:
relax&:&放松,休息 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
剩余的部分
别着急,别激动...
(使)变柔和
放开, 松手
懒洋洋地呆着、坐或站着(...
缓缓排除压力...
使 ... 放松
【反义词】
relax:RELAX这五个字母来说明五个要点。   1. R(readjust),重新定位我们生命的价值   有一句话「紧急的事经常把重要的事给淹没了」。举个例子,每个人都知道健康很重要,可是有多少人每天会去做…
相关词典网站:英语高手!进来翻译一下!please!_百度知道
英语高手!进来翻译一下!please!
科学家认为,在这些人之中心脏病和中风者居多、喝酒,这样请高手翻译下以下内容,多参加户外活动,你就不会轻易的感到无聊,无聊会让人短命,很容易会养成不好的习惯:据英国的《每日邮报》报道,当人感到无聊时,比不无聊者高出37%。让自己得到放松和自由,他们之中因为无聊而死亡的风险,抱怨无聊的人较可能英年早逝。研究人员指出,专家发现,减少或戒掉抽烟或喝酒的坏习惯,伦敦大学有关专家研究发现,例如抽烟,要发展自己的兴趣,该如何避免无聊呢,导致预期寿命减低。那么?首先,身体也会越来越健康。在经过对七千多名公务员在历经25年内的调查中。对此
我需要翻译成英文,可是不能用机器翻译,读起来通顺就行了!谢谢
提问者采纳
so you will not be easily bored, drinking, these people heart attacks and strokes among those who mostly? F reported that experts at University College London study found that boredom can lead people to short-lived, to develop their own interests, it is easy to develop bad habits such as smoking, the body will be more and more healthy, experts discovered that among them the risk of death because of boredom more than 37% higher than those who are not bored, how to avoid the boredom does. So, to reduce or quit smoking or drinking bad habits. In this regard. The researchers pointed out that the people who complain about boring are more likely to die youngAccording to the British &quot, leading to reduced life expectancy,Daily Mail&quot. After a number of civil servants in 7000 after 25 years in the survey, take part in more outdoor activities, scientists believe that when people. Yourself to relax and free
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Please translate the following content: according to British under the daily mail reported, London university experts study found that boring can let a person short-lived. Researchers say, the more likely people complain bored in the premature death, heart attack and stroke among these people in the majority. After more than 7,000 of civil servants in 25 years, experts found that among them because of the boring and the risk of death, the higher than not whatting stuff 37%. This, scientists believe, when people feel boring, it is easy to get into bad habits such as smoking and drinking to reduce, life expectancy. So, how to avoid boring? Above all, wan...
According to the British &Daily Mail& reported that experts at University College London study found that boredom can lead people to short-lived. The researchers pointed out that the people who complain about boring are more likely to die young, these people heart attacks and strokes among those who mostly. After a number of civil servants in 7000 after 25 years in the survey, experts discovered that among them the risk of death because of boredom more than 37% higher than those who are not bored. In this regard, scientists believe that when people, when bored, it is easy to develop bad habits such as smoking, drinking, leading to reduced life expectan...
In the UK,Daily Mail reported that experts at London University found that boredom can shorten people's lives.Rearchers pointed out that those who complain about dullness are more prone to die early.Most of these people suffer from heart attacks or strokes.In a suvey lasted 25 years,experts discovered that among over 7000 civil servants,the
risk of death of those who feel bored is 37% higher than those who do not.Thus,scientists belive that it is easy to develop bad habits leadling to a reduced life expectancy,such as smoking and drinking when people get bored.Then, how can we avoild boredom? first of all, develp your interests, take part in outdoor ...
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁relax是什么意思_relax的翻译_音标_读音_用法_例句_爱词霸在线词典
{{item1.part | parts}}
复数: 过去式: 过去分词: 现在分词: 第三人称单数:
一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
Usage Note用法说明
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!“休息半天”的英语怎么说“休息半天”的英语relax a half day这样说行吗?我要特指休息“半天”强调“半天”
这里的半天并不是一天的一半时光,就是休息一会儿的意思,可以这样表达:have a rest/relax for a while.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
half-day rest/relax
have a rest/relax for a half day
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 relax是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐