& All Rights Reserved.
Powered by广东省学年下学期高一英语期中考试试卷汇集.rar&&人教版
下载地址::
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
学年广州市高一下学期七区联考试题及点评 第一节&完形填空&(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分) I&used&to&live&in&Kobe&in&Japan.&On&my&way&home&on&the&__16__&every&evening&I&used&to&look&for&a&man&who&often&played&his&saxophone&near&the&__17___.&He&always&looked&upriver&towards&the&mountains&and&he&always&looked&so&happy.&I&couldn’t&hear&his&music&because&the&windows&were&__18__&on&the&bus&but&I&imagined&it&to&be&__19__&and&clear.&I&wanted&to&be&like&that&man. One&night&I&went&to&Himeji,&a&city&not&far&from&Kobe.&As&I&walked&with&my&family&along&the&river&I&saw&a&__20__.&It&was&a&young&man&who&looked&just&like&me.&He&was&wearing&a&cap&and&smiling.&Around&his&neck&was&a&leather&strap&(皮带)and&in&his&hands&was&a&saxophone.&He&was&__21___&the&saxophone&to&his&__22__&and&just&about&to&play.&My&family&walked&on&up&the&river&towards&the&castle&__23__&I&stayed&there&by&the&statue,&__24__&of&playing&a&saxophone&on&TV. Two&weeks&later&it&was&my&birthday.&Imagine&my&__25___&when&I&opened&my&present&from&my&parents&and&found&that&it&was&a&__26__!&I&put&it&to&my&lips&to&play,&but&it&wouldn’t&make&a&sound.&Then&Dad&told&me&to&read&the&__27___&book&to&find&out&what&to&do.&After&about&15&minutes&the&saxophone&was&ready&to&play.&I&__28__hard&but&I&couldn’t&get&the&saxophone&to&play.&I&was&almost&__29___&when&suddenly&the&saxophone&made&the&most&beautiful&sound&C&loud&and&clear&like&I&__30__&the&music&of&the&man&by&the&river&in&Kobe.& 16.&&&&A.&car&&&&B.&bus&&&&&C.&train&&&&D.&motorcycle 17.&&&&A.&bank&&&&B.&castle&&&&C.&mountain&&&&&D.&river 18.&&&&A.&closed&&&&B.&open&&&&C.&broken&&&&D.&clear 19.&&&&A.&low&&&&B.&lonely&&&&C.&loud&&&&D.&deep 20.&&&&A.&man&&&&B.&statue&&&&C.&photo&&&&D.&picture 21.&&&&A.&playing&&&&&B.&picking&&&&C.&lifting&&&&D.&rising& 22.&&&&A.&hands&&&&B.&ears&&&&C.&eyes&&&&D.&lips 23.&&&&A.&though&&&&B.&but&&&&C.&so&&&&D.&or 24.&&&&A.&dreaming&&&&&B.&pretending&&&&&C.&admiring&&&&D.&observing 25.&&&&A.&anger&&&&B.&regret&&&&C.&sickness&&&&D.&joy 26.&&&&A.&guitar&&&&B.&drum&&&&C.&saxophone&&&&&D.&violin 27.&&&&A.&music&&&&B.&exercise&&&&C.&instruction&&&&D.&note 28.&&&&A.&blew&&&&B.&flew&&&&C.&shook&&&&D.&beat 29.&&&&&A.&reading&&&&B.&crying&&&&C.&talking&&&&D.&asking 30.&&&&A.&made&&&&B.&heard&&&&C.&played&&&&D.&imagined 语法填空&(共10小题,每小题1.5分,满分15分) We&all&know&that&exercise&is&31&important&part&of&a&healthy&lifestyle.&You&will&get&a&better&general&fitness&with&32&(strong)&bones&and&muscles.&It&will&stop&you&putting&33&weight&and&you’ll&feel&happy&34&you&have&done&something&good.&It’s&also&an&opportunity&to&meet&up&with&friends&or&make&new&ones. 35&,&not&everyone&likes&doing&exercise&or&playing&sporting.&But&don’t&you&think&it’s&time&to&stop&36&(make)&excuses&and&start&doing&something&fun&and&healthy? Here&are&some&excuses&young&people&use&37&they&don’t&want&to&exercise:&“None&of&my&friends&or&family&does&it.”&“It’s&a&boy&thing.”&“It’s&sweaty.”&“I&don’t&want&muscles.”&“I’m&overweight.”&“I&don’t&like&joining&teams.”&“I’d&rather&play&with&the&computer.” “It’s&not&cool.”&Try&38&(tell)&David&Beckham&this?&All&right,&we&can’t&all&reach&the&very&top,&but&we&can&benefit&39&being&fitter.&People&who&tell&you&it’s&not&cool&are&usually&the&40&who&couldn’t&run&to&catch&a&bus&if&their&lives&depended&on&it. 阅读理解&(共16小题;每小题2.5分,满分40分) 第一节:阅读下列短文,从所给的A,B,C和D项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。& (&A&) Americans&use&many&expressions&with&the&word&“dog”.&People&in&the&United&States&love&their&dogs&and&treat&them&well.&They&take&their&dogs&for&walks,&let&them&play&outside&and&give&them&good&food&and&medical&care.&How&ever,&dogs&without&owners&to&care&for&lead&a&different&kind&of&life.&The&expression&“to&lead&a&dog’s&life”&describes&a&person&who&has&an&unhappy&existence. Some&people&say&we&live&in&a&dog-eat-dog&world.&That&means&many&people&are&competing&for&the&same&things,&like&good&jobs.&They&say&that&to&be&successful,&a&person&has&to&work&like&a&dog.&This&means&they&have&to&work&very,&very&hard.&Such&hard&work&can&make&people&dog-tired.&And,&the&situation&would&be&even&worse&if&they&became&sick&as&a&dog. Still,&people&say&every&dog&has&its&day.&This&means&that&every&person&enjoys&a&successful&period&during&his&or&her&life.&To&be&successful,&people&often&have&to&learn&new&skills.&Yet,&some&people&say&that&you&can&never&teach&an&old&dog&new&tricks.&They&believe&that&older&people&do&not&like&to&learn&new&things&and&will&not&change&the&way&they&do&things. People&who&are&unkind&or&uncaring&can&be&described&as&meaner&than&a&junkyard&dog.&Junkyard&dogs&live&in&places&where&people&throw&away&things&they&do&not&want.&Mean&dogs&are&often&used&to&guard&this&property.&They&bark&or&attack&people&who&try&to&enter&the&property.&However,&sometimes&a&person&who&appears&to&be&mean&and&threatening&is&really&not&so&bad.&We&say&his&bark&is&worse&than&his&bite. Doghouse&provide&shelter&but&they&can&be&cold&and&lonely&in&the&winter.&Husbands&and&wives&use&this&doghouse&term&when&they&are&angry&at&each&other.&For&example,&a&woman&might&get&angry&at&her&husband&for&coming&home&late&or&forgetting&their&wedding&anniversary.&She&might&tell&him&that&he&is&in&the&doghouse.&However,&the&husband&may&decide&that&it&is&best&to&leave&things&alone&and&not&create&more&problems.&He&might&decide&to&let&sleeping&dogs&lie. Dog&expressions&also&are&used&to&describe&the&weather.&The&dog&days&of&summer&are&the&hottest&days&of&the&year.&A&rainstorm&may&cool&the&weather.&But&we&do&not&want&it&to&rain&too&hard.&We&do&not&want&it&to&rain&cats&and&dogs. 41.&The&passage&tells&us&something&about________. A.&dogs&and&their&life&B.&the&expressions&that&describe&dogs C.&the&meaning&of&expressions&with&the&word&“dog”&D.&the&structures&of&dog&expressions 42.&By&saying&_______,&we&compare&people&to&dogs&in&bad&ways. A.&“meaner&than&a&junkyard&dog”&B.&“to&work&like&a&dog” C.&“teach&an&old&dog&new&tricks”&D.&“as&sick&as&a&dog” 43.&By&saying&________,&we&mean&every&person&enjoys&a&successful&period&in&life. A.&“he&lives&in&a&dog-eat-dog&world”&B.&“he&leads&a&dog’s&life” C.&“he&is&in&the&doghouse”&D.&“every&dog&has&its&day” 44.&If&we&advise&the&others&to&leave&things&alone&and&not&create&more&problems,&we&say_______. A.&“become&sick&as&a&dog”&B.&“rain&cats&and&dogs” C.&“let&sleeping&dogs&lie”&D.&“stay&in&the&doghouse” 45.&It&has&been&really&hot&these&days,&as&_______. A.&it&rains&cats&and&dogs& B.&we&are&having&the&dog&days&of&summer C.&we’re&leading&a&dog’s&life& D.&we’re&in&the&dog’s&house (&B&) In&the&1880s,&people&drank&John&Pemberton’s&tonic&to&cure&headaches.&It&wasn’t&a&very&popular&drink,&and&he&sold&only&about&a&dozen&drinks&a&day.&That’s&why&Pemberton&was&willing&to&sell&the&rights&to&his&medicinal&drink.&The&buyer,&Asa&Griggs&Candler,&paid&just&$&2,300&for&the&rights&to&Coca-Cola.&Today,&Coca-Cola&(or&Coke)&is&worth&billions&of&dollars.&It&controls&50&percent&of&the&world&market&in&soft&drinks. How&did&Coca-Cola&become&so&popular?&One&answer&is&that&Asa&Candler&was&a&very&clever&businessman.&He&was&one&of&the&first&people&to&use&mass&marketing.&How&did&he&do&this?&First,&he&made&his&product&unique.&When&he&bought&the&rights&to&Coca-Cola,&it&came&in&ordinary&bottles.&It&looked&like&every&other&drink&on&the&market.&To&make&Coca-Cola&look&different,&Candler&modernized&the&bottles.&He&also&made&an&eye-catching&logo&for&his&products.&When&other&companies&tried&to&imitate&Coca-Cola’s&name,&Candler&took&them&to&court. In&addition&to&the&unique&bottle&and&logo,&Candler&spent&a&lot&of&time&and&money&advertising&his&product.&He&used&advertising&to&make&a&powerful&image&of&Coca-Cola&in&the&minds&of&his&customers.&He&gave&away&free&bottles&of&Coke.&He&put&the&name&of&his&drink&on&pencils,&trays,&Japanese&fans,&matches,&and&many&other&things.&Then&he&gave&the&things&to&people&for&free.&He&advertised&Coca-Cola&in&the&newspaper&and&painted&the&words&“Drink&Coca-Cola”&on&the&sides&of&buildings&and&barns.&By&1902,&Coca-Cola&was&the&best&known&product&in&the&United&States. Candler&was&also&able&to&make&memorable&advertisements.&They&often&had&catchy&slogans&such&as&“The&Pause&That&Refreshes.”&He&also&used&famous&athletes&to&advertise&his&product.&They&helped&people&to&think&of&Coca-Cola&as&a&delicious&drink&for&everyone. Today,&businesses&all&over&the&world&use&mass&marketing,&but&the&makers&of&Coke&were&the&first. 46.&Candler&bought&the&rights&to&Coca-Cola&from&_______.& A.&the&inventor&of&a&medicinal&drink&B.&a&well-known&businessman C.&a&doctor&D.&a&carpenter 47.&The&underlined&sentence&in&paragraph&2&implies&that&__________. A.&he&invited&people&from&other&companies&to&attend&a&court&ball B.&he&shared&Coca-Cola’s&name&with&other&companies&after&they&went&back&from&the&court C.&he&played&basketball&with&people&from&other&companies&on&the&basketball&court D.&he&took&legal&action&to&those&who&wanted&to&copy&Coca-Cola’s&name 48.&Candler&used&slogans&to&advertise&his&product.&Slogans&are&_______. A.&popular&music&B.&free&products&C.&memorable&phrases&D.&simple&things 49.&By&using&mass&marketing,&Asa&tried&many&ways&EXCEPT&_______. A.&making&Coca-Cola&look&different B.&paying&$&2,300&for&the&rights&to&Coca-Cola C.&advertising&Coca-Cola&a&powerful&image&in&the&minds&of&the&customers D.&using&famous&athletes&to&advertise&his&product 50.&The&passage&is&mainly&to&_______. A.&explain&that&it&is&easy&to&use&mass&marketing B.&advice&people&to&spend&a&lot&of&money&and&time&on&mass&marketing C.&tell&how&Asa&changes&Coca-Cola&into&a&worldwide&business&by&using&mass&marketing D.&describe&different&ways&of&using&mass&marketing (&C&) It&was&raining&as&I&got&off&the&train&in&Nashville,&Tennessee.&I&was&tired&so&I&went&straight&to&my&hotel. A&big,&heavy&man&was&walking&up&and&down&in&the&hotel&lobby.&Something&about&the&way&he&moved&made&me&think&of&a&hungry&dog&looking&for&a&bone.&He&had&a&big,&fat,&red&face&and&a&sleepy&expression&in&his&eyes.&He&introduced&himself&as&Wentworth&Caswell&C&Major&Wentworth&Caswell&C&from&“a&fine&southern&family”.&Caswell&pulled&me&into&the&hotel’s&barroom&and&yelled&for&a&wai&ter.&We&ordered&drinks.&While&we&drank,&he&talked&continually&about&himself,&his&family,&his&wife&and&her&family.&He&said&his&wife&was&rich.&He&showed&me&a&handful&of&silver&coins&that&he&pulled&from&his&coat&pocket. By&this&time,&I&had&decided&that&I&wanted&no&more&of&him.&I&said&good&night. I&was&born&in&the&south&myself.&But&I&live&in&New&York&now.&I&write&for&a&large&magazine.&My&boss&had&asked&me&to&go&to&Nashville.&The&magazine&had&received&some&stories&and&poems&from&a&writer&in&Nashville,&named&Azalea&Adair.&The&editor&liked&her&work&very&much.&The&publisher&asked&me&to&get&her&to&sign&an&agreement&to&write&only&for&his&magazine. I&left&the&hotel&at&nine&o’clock&the&next&morning&to&find&Miss&Adair.&It&was&still&raining.&As&soon&as&I&stepped&outside&I&met&Uncle&Caesar.&He&was&a&big,&old&black&man&with&fuzzy&gray&hair.&Uncle&Caesar&was&wearing&the&strangest&coat&I&had&ever&seen.&It&must&have&been&a&military&officer’s&coat.&It&was&very&long&and&when&it&was&new&it&had&been&gray.&But&now&rain,&sun&and&age&had&made&it&a&rainbow&of&colors.&Only&one&of&the&buttons&was&left.&It&was&yellow&and&as&big&as&a&fifty&cent&coin. Uncle&Caesar&stood&near&a&horse&and&carriage.&He&opened&the&carriage&door&and&said&softly,&“Step&right&in,&sir.&I’ll&take&you&anywhere&in&the&city.” “I&want&to&go&to&861&Jasmine&Street,”&I&said,&and&I&started&to&climb&into&the&carriage.&But&the&old&man&stopped&me.&“Why&do&you&want&to&go&there,&sir?” “What&business&is&it&of&yours?”&I&said&angrily.&Uncle&Caesar&relaxed&and&smiled.&“Nothing,&sir.&But&it’s&a&lonely&part&of&town.&Just&step&in&and&I’ll&take&you&there&right&away.” 861&Jasmine&Street&had&been&a&fine&house&once,&but&now&it&was&old&and&dying.&I&got&out&of&the&carriage. “That&will&be&two&dollars,&sir,”&Uncle&Caesar&said.&I&gave&him&two&one-dollar&bills.&As&I&handed&them&to&him,&I&noticed&that&one&had&been&torn&in&half&and&fixed&with&a&piece&of&blue&paper.&Also,&the&upper&right&hand&corner&was&missing. 51.&The&narrator&(故事的叙述者)got&to&Nashville&probably&_______. A.&in&the&morning&B.&at&noon&C.&in&the&afternoon&D.&in&the&evening 52.&The&narrator&didn’t&like&Caswell&mainly&because&of&________. A.&his&appearance&B.&his&family&C.&the&way&he&talked&and&behaved&D.&his&wife 53.&The&publisher&told&the&narrator&to&go&to&Nashville&______. A.&to&get&a&writer&to&sign&an&agreement&for&his&magazine B.&to&collect&some&stories&and&poems&from&a&writer C.&to&look&for&good&writers&for&his&magazine&D.&to&visit&his&old&friend&Azalea&Adair 54.&Uncle&Caesar’s&strange&coat&________. A.&was&worn&by&a&mil&itary&officer&B.&was&a&new&gray&coat C.&was&an&old&yellow&raincoat&D.&had&only&one&button&left 55.&From&the&question&“Why&do&you&want&to&go&there,&sir?”,&we&guess&that&Uncle&Caesar&_______. A.&wanted&to&know&why&the&narrator&wanted&to&go&there B.&knew&the&place&and&was&concerned&about&the&narrator& C.&would&charge&two&dollars&for&taking&the&narrator&there D.&must&have&lived&in&the&neighbourhood&before& 第四节:&书面表达&(共1题;满分15分) 请根据下面提供的内容写一篇人物简介。 【写作要求】完整地表达所有的信息点,字数110~140。 【参考词汇】 1.&法国公开赛:French&Open 2.&女单冠军:&singles&title 3.&大满贯:Grand&Slam 人物简介&&&&李娜,日出生,从小就对运动有天赋,6岁开始练习羽毛球,9岁转学网球; 主要经历及获得荣誉&&&&1.&2002年:离开网球场,到大学读书;两年后重返球场; 2.&在包括她丈夫在内的几位著名教练的指导下,进步神速; 3.&2011年:法国公开赛女子单打冠军,第一位获得大满贯赛事单打冠军的亚洲网球选手; 别人对她的评价&&&&1.&坚定的信心,履行诺言; 2.&你的评价…… 完形填空难度不大,但也有几个比较坑爹的题目。 20.答案为B。但无数单纯的孩子选择了A.man&因为他们看到后面所描述的就是一个男人啊,拿着萨克斯的男人啊!可是,孩子们,他真的是个人么?其实这是个statue&雕像...这在文中也有提及啦。My&family&walked&on&up&the&river&towards&the&castle&__23__&I&stayed&there&by&the&statue,...所以说,想拿高分,就一定要细心! 21.答案为C.&lifting&也有单纯的孩子看着playing就毫不犹豫的选了...话说,这个“人”根本就还没有吹嘛,吹奏是有一个过程的,得先&拿起,举起。pick&捡起;rise&上升;升起 22.D&lips&有部分同学不知道lips是嘴唇,故而会犯错。 23.B&but&如若不仔细分析上下文的关系,那错了这个题目就非常正常了。家人都往河上走,而我却呆在吹奏萨克斯的雕像前。 30.&D&imagine&还是词汇的原因。imagine这个词高中还没有正式学,所以有些同学也不敢做出选择。不过前文也有提示,作者曾想象着能像那个雕像一样快乐的吹奏萨克斯。 完形填空答案汇总:16-20&BDACB,&21-25&CDBAD,26-30&CCABD 考察的语法包括:冠词(a/an/the);连词;形容词;介词;非谓语;代词。 31.an&这个题目不难,怕只怕有些无知的孩子看着冠词立马填了a...拜托,这里是元音开头的,好不啦??? 32.stronger/strengthened&要想填到第二个备选答案,对高一的同学要求绝对太高。我不想评论第二个备选答案,只想说,是有多少人觉得这里是strong变成strength???别以为你们必修三的二单元学了这个词就一定会考。看清楚文章先:后面是bones&and&muscles&是名词!形容词才修饰名词!!!!此处的strong本来就是形容词,但根据句意,显然有比较的含义。 34.as&if/that&这个题当然填as&if是最好的,必修三一单元才学过而且用在这里也最合适。可高考的连词根本不可能填2个词的。所以,就当这是一阵风,吹过就算了吧。出题者也是人,总不能面面俱到吧,何况这只是个期末统考而已。 35.however&然而&这种形式的语法填空(有逗号分开)反复就考察这几个词,besides&另外;therefore&因此;instead&代替。当然,however的频率是最高的。如果是那种猜题的孩子,遇到这类的题目,就毫不犹豫地把however填进去吧! 36.&making&38.telling&给出两个动词,都考察的非谓语,且都是动词的ING形式。这也非常正常,毕竟高一下学期入门非谓语,又只讲了V-ING。 考察的两个介词都是新单词涉及的短语:put&on&weight&和&benefit&from 40.ones&这个题目比较难。首先要想到这里指人,又要作后面定语从句的先行词,故而只有ones能代替了,顺便这里还考察了一下主谓一致,前面有个are&所以one要加S。 语法填空完整答案&31.&an&32.&stronger/strengthened&33.&on&34.&that/&as&if&35.&However&36.&making&37.&when/if&38.&telling&39.&from&40.&ones 答案 阅读理解&(共16小题;每小题2.5分,满分40分)41-45&CADCB;&46-50&ADCBC;&51-55&DCADB;& 第四节:&基础写作&(共1题;满分15分) Born&on&Feb&26,&1982,&Li&Na&has&a&gift&for&sports&from&her&childhood.&She&began&to&practice&badminton&at&the&age&of&six&and&was&introduced&to&play&tennis&when&she&was&nine.&In&2002&she&took&a&break&from&tennis&to&study&at&university.&But&two&years&later&she&returned.&With&the&help&/(Under&the&guidance&)&of&some&famous&coaches,&including&her&husband&/Following&the&instructions&of&several&famous&coaches,&she&has&been&making&greater&and&greater&achievements/&progress/&improvement(s)&rapidly.&As&a&result&she&won&the&2011&French&Open&singles&title,&becoming&the&first&player&from&Asia&to&win&a&Grand&Slam&in&singles.&Many&people&regard&her&as&a&person&with&strong&determination/mind&and&think&highly&of&her&for&keeping&her&word.&I&think&…&
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!|&更新时间: 09:00&|&来源地:北京市&|&来源:转载&|
收藏到: |
资料类型:
适用地区:
评价资料可获得5%返点奖励哦(仅限使用点数下载的用户)。
我知道了,下次不再提示。
压缩包中含以下资料:
阅读:64次 下载:2次 发布人:  审核人:
提示:此资料已被改为免费资源,可免费下载!>>
Copyright ? 1998 - 2013 TL100 Inc. All Rights Reserved 北京雪域西藏文化发展有限公司 版权所有 | 京ICP备号-1 | 京公网安备号 顺义区北务镇龙塘路南侧 010-求广东省人教版高一英语必修一 全部单元的课文、单词等听力磁带.mp3格式的.--速度--@
邮件已发送,请尽快查收.新浪邮箱【Dandelion_Say】
为您推荐:
人民教育出版社找找
扫描下载二维码&#xe621; 上传我的文档
&#xe602; 下载
&#xe60c; 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
&#xe602; 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
学年高一英语必修1(人教版)同步练习 Unit 3 ...(doc)
下载积分:1540
内容提示:学年高一英语必修1(人教版)同步练习 Unit 3 ...(doc)