she alsoshe likes chinese( )co...

She like hot food. She also likes rice a lot. She likes to have rice at every meal._百度知道
She like hot food. She also likes rice a lot. She likes to have rice at every meal.
找出这几个句子中的错误,并改正
提问者采纳
.(a lot 不能用于句末作状语。。She likes hot food。。.去掉at望采纳. 第三人称单数用likesShe also likes rice very much。。) She likes to have rice every meal,用verymuch
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
every的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Internet Miniature Pinscher Service, Inc. (IMPS)
These are Miniature Pinschers currently available for
adoption. If you have, or know of a Miniature Pinscher in need of rescue, please e-mail Nancy at .
IMPS strongly advises reading the information we provide about the Miniature Pinscher to
ensure it is the perfect breed for you... Click
for more info.
If you would like to apply to become an adoptive home, please fill out and send the
Qualified adoptive homes are selected based on proximity to the dog to be adopted and
length of time on the wait list.
DOGS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:
&&&&&This Page:
DESCRIPTION
We currently have no dogs available for adoption in MA, but do have dogs available in neigbouring states. Click
to see the list of states.
If you wish to adopt, please fill out our
If you have previously submitted an Application form, there is no need to re-apply.
TAZ: estimated 4 yr old black & rust male, neutered, docked tail and uncropped ears. 15", 10&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
TAZ is a bouncy, busy boy who is always on the go! He races around the yard at top speed, always on the move. We are working on his socialization skills and will begin some obedience work too. TAZ was found as a stray and taken to the local shelter, which was a very scary time for him. Since he has been in foster care he has settled down and has begun to trust more. TAZ needs a family who will be sure to provide daily exercise for him, and will continue his obedience lessons. He is a gorgeous Pin who will entertain his family with his high spirits and spunk!
Update: We think that Taz had a rough early life, as he sometimes gets scared and needs a lot of time and reassurance to feel better. For this reason, Taz needs an experienced, quiet, and patient family to help him learn to be brave and stay calm. He does fine with other small dogs but will not be placed in a home with children. If you think you are the special family that Taz is looking for, please write and let us know.
Note: TAZ is located in Newark DE - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 24943
UPDATED: 03/18/15
If you have previously submitted an Application form, there is no need to re-apply.
For more details, contact Bryan:
Yogi: 4 yr old chocolate male, neutered, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 14", 16&lb. Fully vetted.
"I came to IMPS because my owners had a bad thing happen and our home burned. I was injured a bit physically, but more so emotionally since I lost my family that day. I am recovering nicely at my foster parents home, I have playmates that I like to be around, and I love to have attention! I think maybe I need a bit of re-assurance that I am okay. I love being cuddled and I love sleeping in late under the covers while my foster parents get ready for what they call work. I am crate trained and house-trained, and really need a furever home of my own."
Note: Yogi is located in Tappahannock, VA - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 27566
UPDATED: 10/28/15
For more details, contact Pam:
We currently have no dogs available for adoption in ME, but do have dogs available in neigbouring states. Click
Philip: 2 yr old black & rust male, neutered, docked tail and cropped ears. 15", 17&lb. Owner give-up.
"Hi, my name is Philip, I'm a great very loving guy looking for a forever home with a fenced in back yard so I can run and play cause I never had that growing up and my foster home has one, I love it so much! I was born on 5/24/2014, my owner gave me up cause she had no yard for me. I love kids of all ages, other dogs, don't know about cats as I've never meant one. My foster Mom is teaching me to stay in a crate when she's not home, she is teaching me to go outdoors to do my business, I am doing awesome with both! I will also learn how to walk on a leash nicely. Since I am only 2 years old I need to be in a crate when you are gone otherwise I will get bored and chew on stuff cause I like doing that, stuffed toys only last about 2 minutes with me, so hard toys are better.
If I sound like a good doggie to you, please fill out an
and say you are interested in Philip, but, you MUST have a secured fenced in back yard!!"
Note: Philip is located in National City, MI - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 27631
UPDATED: 06/19/16
For more details, contact Linda:
Glenn: 3 mth old black & tan male, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 4&lb. Fully vetted. Owner give-up.
Meet Glenn a very sweet, very playful 3 month pup whose life started out in a not so good home in Indiana. Thankfully IMPS was able to rescue him and he was transported to Michigan. Glenn is an adorable black and tan male min pin who still has his tail and his ears have not been cropped. He's a typical puppy rambunctious super sweet little boy that loves to play and be adventurous but he also loves to cuddle. Once play time is over he's more than happy to curl up in your lap for a nap. Glenn is extremely smart so house breaking and crate training are going extremely well, he's even already figured out how to play fetch! We will do our best to teach Glenn how to be a respectable young man however because Glenn is such a young pup we do recommend obedience training so he can learn some additional doggy manners. He is currently being fostered in a home with both male/female dogs and he gets along great with them. He also doesn't seem to mind cats but enjoys barking at them from time to time. He loves everyone he meets including kids. Glenn still has some growing and learning to do but with a loving committed family he will be an awesome best friend. Due to his age Glenn has not be neutered yet, adopters will need to sign a spray/neuter contract and pay an additional fee that will be refunded when Glenn has been neutered. If you interested in adopting this sweet baby boy please go to our website and fill out an .
Did you know that IMPS has certified trainers in their group too? These people will give free advice to help you and your dog adjusted to your new situation. Oh IMPS also offers a two week trial adoption to make sure everything works out for everyone. Did you know that IMPS has certified trainers in their group too? These people will give free advice to help you and your dog adjusted to your new situation. Oh IMPS also offers a two week trial adoption to make sure everything works out for everyone.
Note: Glenn is located in Roseville, MI.
IMPS Tag: 29596
ADD DATE: 06/21/16
For more details, contact:
Phoebe: 5 yr old blue & tan female, spayed, docked tail and cropped ears. 10", 9.5&lb. Shots up-to-date. Rescued from shelter.
Phoebe doesn't stay still very long to get a good photo! She also likes to run up to the person who's taking the picture! She started playing with her toy today, but is real shy & unsure when trying to play with her. Sudden movements make her back off. Phoebe is about 12 in at the shoulder, maybe 10lbs max and all legs! She's curled up in my lap right now... what a sweetheart! It's such a joy to have her here! She's been leaving the one cat alone and taking warnings from my little Ivy, who is warming up to her. Ivy has always been the alpha dog.
IMPS Tag: 23240
UPDATED: 01/10/12
For more details, contact Kim:
Christian: 4 mth old (DOB 10/11/2011) black & tan male puppy, docked tail and uncropped ears. 5", 2.3&lb. Shots up-to-date.
Puppy with attitude..... that's all you need to know. :)
Note: Christian is located in Stillwater, MN - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 27016
UPDATED: 02/29/12
Sam: 3 yr old black & rust male, neutered, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 13½", 17.1&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
Please meet Sam, who is new to our rescue group. He was a stray and his family did not come for him at the shelter. Sammy is a sweet, and gentle boy, loves to have attention, not a barker, housetrained,rides well in the car, and just overall a great pin head. If you would like to meet him he would love to meet you as well. He does not know the word stranger, everyone is just a friend he has not met yet. If you would please consider giving him a forever home he will love you forever.
Note: Sam is located in Minneapolis, MN - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 26125
UPDATED: 01/06/13
Miles: 5 yr old black & tan male, neutered, docked tail and uncropped ears. 12", 12&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
Meet Miles!! A sweeter minpin just can't be found! Miles is such a gentle, affectionate, well mannered boy that loves to snuggle and is really good at getting MOST of himself under any unused blanket. If you are looking for him you need to learn to look for the tail end that's sticking out!! Miles came to us from a high kill shelter and if it weren't for IMPS he never would have made it out. Miles has not had a good life and we are determined to change that. He was never neutered when he was younger and the one thing we do our best to educate people about happened to poor Miles. He was diagnosed with testicular cancer but thank heavens he landed in a facility that alters all the dogs because they caught it in time before it spread. Because of the cancer they had some concerns about lumps on his neck so tehy also removed those.......the lumps were actually large cysts caused by lack of vet care and poor nutrition. Miles looked like Frankenstein when he came in with staples 3/4 of the way around his neck but that didn't stop him from oozing charm. Miles now faces more obsticles because he also has a luxating patella (bad knee) that needs to be fixed and a torn ligament in his other knee. All of the damage to his little body was just left untreated causing arthritis in his hips and excrutiating pain for Miles to live with. And to top it off Miles has some vision loss due to fatty deposits behind the lens in his eyes. While he isn't blind he can't see really well and would need to be watched around stairs and ledges. The list looks daunting but once we have him all fixed up he will by far be the most prized little boy in the home that adopts him. Come meet Miles.....that's all it will take for you to fall helplessly in love. I did and I'm usually immune!!
Note: Miles is located in Stillwater, MN - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 26668
UPDATED: 06/10/15
Joy: 5 mth old clear red female, spayed, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 10", 7&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
Joy was one of 31 dogs dumped at a facility in San Antonio, TX with only days to find homes. One of our volunteers in WI was making a trip to Houston and offered to bring as many back as we could fit so our San Antonio volunteer got busy getting dogs to safety! 9 MinPins came all the way back to MN to look for homes, a handful stayed with our TX counterparts and the rest were pulled by various other groups in TX so they all found safety. Now we need to find them homes! All of them are shy but great snugglers one they warm up (a few hours at most), none are much for barking, they seem to all want to keep their crates clean but, of course, some are better then others on house training with the terrible cold we have had. These dogs have great temperaments and will make wonderful family pets! Not a mean bone in any of them! If you would like to give one a chance at a normal life filled with love and toys then please fill out an
Note: Joy is located in Oakdale, MN - and we will not fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 26699
ADD DATE: 12/21/13
MikeE: 3 yr old chocolate/tan male, docked tail and uncropped ears. 12", 10&lb. Rescued from shelter.
Meet MikeE! A handsome young man that is looking for a family to call his own, take him for lots of walks and allow him to sit with them on the couch. If that doesn't work out he's also interested in applying for Cheif Squirrel Chaser Extrordinaire!! MikeE is a strong willed but agreeable guy with lots of energy which translates to fun, fun, fun! MikeE is good with other dogs that don't bully him but occasionally does meet a dog that he doesn't like. If you are interested in this handsome boy fill out an ! We will help you make sure everything is perfect because MikeE deserves a home that's just perfect for him!
Note: MikeE is located in Minneapolis, MN - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 28757
Sophia: 2 yr old chocolate/tan female, spayed, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 12", 14&lb. Fully vetted.
Sophia is the perpetual puppy.....she loves to romp and play. Se family to spoil her and spend time with her. Sophia is house trained on a schedule and crate trained. What a beautiful girl!
Note: Sophia is located in Stillwater, MN - and we will not fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 28762
Malikiah: 1 yr old (DOB 03/06/2014) blue and rust male, docked tail and uncropped ears. 10", 5&lb. Fully vetted.
Malikiah is new to rescue. We will keep you posted as we learn more about this little boy!
Note: Malikiah is located in Stillwater, MN - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 28784
ADD DATE: 08/16/15
Esmae: 3 yr old (DOB 3/16/12) stag red female, docked tail and cropped ears. 10", 7&lb. Fully vetted.
Esmae is a great little girl that has a little bit of playfulness in her to keep you entertained. , she won't be here long!
Note: Esmae is located in Stillwater, MN - and we will not fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 28789
ADD DATE: 12/15/15
Buttercup: 6 mth old black & tan female, spayed, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 10", 7&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
Buttercup is a beautiful dilute black and tan girl that is completely crate trained and house trained if you take her out regularly. Buttercup is shy but her puppy self craves attention enough that she overcomes it fairly easily. She is a quiet, cuddly girl looking for a home that will help her blossom!
Note: Buttercup is located in Stillwater, MN - and we will not fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 28792
ADD DATE: 02/13/16
Abbie: 1 yr old black & tan female, spayed, docked tail and uncropped ears. 10", 7&lb. Owner give-up.
Abbie is a beautiful little girl looking for just the right home. She likes to meet people at her own pace and not everyone is excepted into her circle of friends. She has been inappropriately corrected for barking which has made her leery and potentially aggressive if handled roughly. Abbie was also not properly socialized with other dogs as a puppy but is starting to come out of her shell a bit with the other fosters. We are looking for an experienced minpin home that wants a loyal cuddle friend but not a lot of traffic in the house hold. If interested please fill out an
today so Abbie can start on her journey with you!!
Note: Abbie is located in Center City, MN - and we will not fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 29303
ADD DATE: 07/07/16
Cezah: 10 mth old stag red male, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 10", 6&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
Cezah, you have to say it with a flare because he's a fancy boy, is a gentle little soul with lots of love to give! He gives sooo much love it's damaged his heart! Cezah has seen a cardiologist and will likely not live the same number of years a minpin typically would but the years he does have he promises to make worth your while. He is a very affectionate boy that loves to rub against you like a cat, HATES his crate because he can't be touching you but does well on house training with a little reminder here and there. Two vets have told us he can not be neutered because he likely won't survive being put under so we are looking for the right home to make the time this boy has with us as perfect as he is. If interested fill out an
today. There is no time to waste because you don't want to miss out on a minute with this gem.
Note: Cezah is located in Stillwater, MN - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 29306
ADD DATE: 07/07/16
Robert: 6 year old, red, neutered male, natural ears, docked tail, 11" and 14 lbs. Owner Give Up
Robert (AKA Bob or Bobby) was returned to IMPS recently for no fault of his own. His human had to move and was heartbroken that he was unable to include Bob in his relocation. Although he isn't very playful, Bob loves all people, kids, cats and even other dogs. The biggest concerns for Bob is that he may not get enough pets on any given day, may be separated from his Ted (his teddy bear of four years) or a burrow blanket may not be available. He does prefer to sleep with his human, but is ok sleeping on a doggie bed with a blanket. There is some leash aggression, but only because he becomes overly excited. Bob is a very smart dog and very trainable with a little time and effort.
Bob does have an occasional seizure which tends to be common in some small dogs. Although they are scary for both him and his human, they do not cause him any harm. With extra love and cuddles, he gets through them like a champ every time.
Please consider making Bob a part of your family. He is such a loving and deserving baby boy. You will not be disappointed.
Bob is located in St. Louis, MO and we will not fly this baby boy
IMPS Tag: 20604
ADD DATE: 09/07/14
For more details, contact Alexia:
or Jeanne:
Aiko (pronounced eye-ko): 2.5-3 yr old black & tan female, spayed, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 12", 10&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
Aiko means "little loved one" and we are looking for a forever home where she will be just that. Rescued from a shelter, she is not very sociable yet, but is learning to trust more every day. She will need a home with patient people who know how to love with gentleness and train with treats and encouragement.
In just a week she has learned to run to me when she is frightened by new things and we are working on getting her out and about to socialize her to many things and people. She is trying hard to understand house training and progressing well. Cats are ignored and Aiko plays well with other small dogs.
She sleeps in a crate right now, but would love to keep me warm under the covers at night when her training is done. And one of her favorite places to be is close to me in a chair or on a couch.
A house with young children is not recommended right now for this girl as loud noises and fast movements scare her but she loves going for walks and would do well in a quieter household.
Note: Aiko is located in Manchester, MO - and we will not fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 27909
ADD DATE: 12/05/15
For more details, contact Patricia:
or Jeanne:
We currently have no dogs available for adoption in MS, but do have dogs available in neigbouring states. Click
We currently have no dogs available for adoption in MT, but do have dogs available in neigbouring states. Click
Coco Chanel: 5-6 yr old chocolate and tan female, spayed, docked tail and uncropped ears. 10", 13.2&lb. Fully vetted. Owner give-up.
Coco Chanel is a good-looking girl with a rich colored chocolate and tan coat (Godiva, eat your heart out!) and tall perky ears. She is quite shy, but once she is familiar with you, you're her BFF! She loves your lap, and will come up to examine your nose and ears. She is so excited to be there, she'll pat your shoulders several times doing her best imitation of a purr, and look around & over them before she snuggles into your neck. This impish little sweetie enjoys quiet play interacting with you, and warms my heart when she looks straight into my eyes with trust. Coco Chanel is crate trained, and reasonably housetrained as long as she is taken out regularly and isn't scared. She may have occasional accidents until she is comfortable with your home. To our dismay, this fine, loving girl has had too many hard experiences with people. Her reactions are fear-driven, and she is quite uncomfortable around men and large open spaces. Coco Chanel must have a crate for her safe place, some chairs tall enough for her to sit under around people, and a secure fenced yard. She must retain a trim figure to avoid stress to a repaired hernia. She can only be adopted to experienced minpin owners with patience and compassion, who understand fears and know how to build trust, doggie-style. Her relationship with you will reward you ten-fold!
Note: Coco Chanel is located in Charlotte NC - and we will not fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 27152
UPDATED: 06/20/16
For more details, contact Diane:
Sparky: 6-7 yr old black & tan male, neutered, docked tail and cropped ears. 10&lb. Fully vetted. Owner give-up.
Sparky is our dignified little black and tan man. He grew up with a sibling and both were unaccustomed to being picked up. So he considers himself above all that, but once in a while he forgets and goes into a play bow! He's not real sure what to do with it but he'll figure it out! Sparky loves to carry a stick around the yard, bowing his neck and high-stepping like a show-off in front of us and other dogs. He is not fond of being touched suddenly, and wouldn't be a match for young children. He is reactive when challenged by other dogs but otherwise plays well. Sparky is completely house-trained, crate-trained and leash trained, easy on the home, comes when called, and is quiet. What more can you ask for!!
Note: Sparky is located in Charlotte, NC.
IMPS Tag: 30069
ADD DATE: 05/29/16
Goliath: 2 yr old blue & tan male, neutered, docked tail and uncropped ears. 10&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
Goliath is a blue and tan boy with an uncommonly soft coat that has sable undertones, a white belly and white toes all the way around. He is not at all large, so we've nicknamed him Golly! Golly is house-trained, happy to be with a small two-member household and cooperative. He walks well on leash and is easy on the home. He is slow to trust at first and is very uncomfortable around strangers and children. Sadly he can't tell us what caused this, but he seems to have lived in a home and takes to men more easily. Golly is loving, willing to please, gives a tiny kiss in your lap to greet you, and is quite protective. He can only go to a home experienced with minpins and his trust issues.
Note: Goliath is located in Charlotte NC - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 28617
ADD DATE: 05/29/16
Prissy is an 11 yr old cute, sweet black & tan girl that is housebroken. Prissy is spayed, up to date on shots, micro-chipped and has natural ears and long tail. She loves to be outside to sun, loves car rides and crate trained. Currently Prissy is about 4 lbs overweight but she is losing her weight slowly. She wants to be the center of attention so she would do best as an only dog.
If you are looking for a great lap dog, Prissy is the one! She will eat up all the attention you will give her!
Prissy is located in Jamestown, SC.
If you are interested in Prissy, please ask for her on your !
"I am an elite member of the IMPS oldie but goodie club.
for special details about adopting me...."
IMPS Tag: 27670
UPDATED: 05/27/15
For more details, contact Lisa:
Leo: 2.5 years old, black & tan, 11 lbs, up-to-date on all shots, Heartworm Negative and on prevention, micro-chipped and neutered
"Hi! I am Leo!! I am a very handsome, sweet, loving, energetic boy! I love to play with the other doggies here! Whit it is time to go to sleep I like to sleep under my blankies. Right now I sleep quietly in my kennel at night but would love to snuggle up and sleep with you! I am potty trained! If you would like to meet me, please fill out an
and ask for me Leo!! I would love to meet you!"
Located in Summerville, SC
IMPS Tag: 30055
ADD DATE: 08/02/16
For more details, contact Lisa:
We currently have no dogs available for adoption in ND, but do have dogs available in neigbouring states. Click
Baby Girl: 5 yr old black & tan female, to be spayed 2/11, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 12", 10&lb. Fully vetted by 2/11.
Baby Girl and her mate Spirit, along with their 3 yr old pup, Buttercup, lived their whole lives outside in a pen with only an old pickup topper for shelter. The day they were rescued, the temperature was to be -9 degrees! Baby Girl is as sweet as she can be. Loves to be held and petted. Great with other dogs. Coming along well with house training. This little girl will make some lucky person a wonderful companion!
Note: Baby Girl is located in Grand Island NE - and we will not fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 24309
UPDATED: 02/08/14
For more details, contact Joni:
Spirit: 5 yr old black & tan male, to be neutered 2/11, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 12", 10&lb. Fully vetted by 2/11.
Spirit and Baby Girl, along with their 3 yr old pup, Buttercup, lived their whole lives outside in a pen with only an old pickup topper for shelter. The day they were rescued, the temperature was to be -9 degrees! Spirit is a sweet little guy. Loves to be held and petted. Great with other dogs. Coming along well with house training but will need to wear a belly band until he learns he does not have to mark in the house. Spirit will be a great buddy for a special person.
Note: Spirit is located in Grand Island NE - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 24310
UPDATED: 02/08/14
For more details, contact Joni:
Dallas: 11 yr old red male, neutered, docked tail and cropped ears. 19", 30 lbs. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
"Hi my name is Dallas I am 11 years young and 30 pounds! They think I might have German pinscher in me which basically makes me look like a big lug of a Minpin! I was rescued from a shelter in Texas."
I can't say enough great things about this little guy. Although he is part of the senior discount program at 11 years old you would never guess him to be that age. He is spry and playful. He gets along great with other dogs of all sizes and as you can see by the picture really loves the kids too. He seems to enjoy almost anyone's company and loves to be petted, he will nudge your hand with his head just to get a few extra pets! Dallas has had a lot of instability in his life but has kept a rockstar attitude! He looks forward to finding a forever family of his own! Anyone who decides to adopt this happy-go-lucky boy will be lucky! Will you give this darling boy a home of his own? If you have questions or are interested in adopting Dallas contact his foster mommy Kathe:
Note: Dallas is located in Louisville, NE - and we will not fly this boy.
"I am an elite member of the IMPS oldie but goodie club. Click
IMPS Tag: 27142
UPDATED: 06/01/14
For more details, contact Kathe:
We currently have no dogs available for adoption in NH, but do have dogs available in neigbouring states. Click
Haley - SPECIAL NEEDS: 5 yr old black & tan female, spayed, docked tail and uncropped ears. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
Meet Haley. Haley is a very sweet approximately 5 year old spayed female who is a special needs dog. Haley gets along great with kids and other dogs and even likes cats (she likes playing chase with the cats but does them no harm and is not obsessive). Unfortunately Haley has a medical issue that causes her to leak small amounts of urine. She is currently on medication to help with this problem but it has not stopped the problem. There is a test that can be done by a specialist to see if it is a matter of her ureter being misaligned. It is called a cystogram dye radiographic study. If the ureter is incorrectly aligned, then surgery could be done, however as a rescue we cannot afford this test and possible surgery. Haley wears a really stylish diaper that stays on except at bedtime when it sometimes comes off, so she would be better off sleeping in a crate at night. She is a really sweet girl and we don't want to give up on her. She just needs the right home to love and care for her and give her the future she deserves. Please consider Haley as she will make a wonder addition to any family.
IMPS Tag: 28559
ADD DATE: 01/04/15
For more details, contact Tara:
Bejeu: 14 yr old black & tan male, neutered, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 15", 15lb. Shots up-to-date. Returned to rescue.
"Hi my name is Bejeu and at no fault of my own I was returned to IMPS at 14 years old and I need another home. I am wearing a belly band because I was kept inside the house for 16 hours and I couldn't hold it that long so my new foster mom is teaching me again how to be housebroken. I don't mind the other dogs and cats here and I like to lay on the couch and watch tv and I do play with toys. I bark a lot when I go outside because there are a lot of people walking around and noises. If you would like to give me a chance I promise I will do my best to be a good boy. Email my foster mom any questions you have. Thanks."
"I am an elite member of the IMPS oldie but goodie club.
IMPS Tag: 25495
ADD DATE: 05/11/16
For more details, contact Tara:
Amy: 5 yr old black & rust female, spayed, docked tail and cropped ears. 12". Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
"I am Amy. I am a sweet curvy girl. My son, Casey, and I were left at a shelter. We have adjusted well in our foster home. That means we will adjust well in our forever home. I am on a diet but I carry my current weight well. Foster Mom sometimes uses me as a pillow. I like being close to my person. I like to play and sometimes I smile. Foster mom didn't have help with my photos, so they don't show how pretty I really am."
IMPS Tag: 28098
ADD DATE: 02/04/16
For more details, contact Fran:
We currently have no dogs available for adoption in NV, but do have dogs available in neigbouring states. Click
Cookie: 2.5 yr old black & tan male, neutered, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 12", 14&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
"Hi my name is Cookie, my foster siblings love me because when my foster mom calls my name, they all go to the cookie jar waiting for mom to give them a cookie. I am one of those guys that is just an easy going, fun, loving, happy dog. I love to play with my foster sibling and he is up for adoption too.. wouldn't it be great if someone would adopt both of us so we could play together forever!! I am house and kennel trained and fully vetted. If you want a great companion look no further, here I am....."
Note: Cookie is located in Chenango County, Bainbridge, NY.
IMPS Tag: 25605
UPDATED: 12/12/14
For more details, contact Kevin:
Autumn: born 8/27/2013, black & rust female, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 8", 12 lb. Owner give-up.
Autumn has been my foster dog since late June. She is a beautiful girl with her natural erect ears and long tail, she is a Min Pin mixed with Dachshund . She is a very sweet and personable young lady once she gets to know you. She enjoys being with you and is a great lap dog who loves her cuddles. She is cute and inquisitive, and likes exploring indoors and out. She enjoys her rawhide chews and will hide them for later. She is not destructive in the house, and is good about playing with her toys. She gets along well with other small dogs and loves to run & play outside with them. She likes kitties, and tries to play with them too (nicely). She is going potty outside successfully as long as you have her on a schedule, she will also use newspaper indoors. She is used to a fenced yard but I have had her out on lead and she does not pull. She does better on a harness, since her legs are so short she gets caught up in the leash if it's attached to a collar. She crates quietly next to, or with, another dog. She would be an excellent companion for an older woman or couple (she prefers women), and would like another dog or cat for a friend (she has never been left home successfully without an animal friend).
She is a bit weary of strangers, and will bark, making a great watch dog. I would not recommend a home with young children, but she would be a wonderful loving addition to an adult home that has the time to socialize her and finish her house training.
Note: Autumn is located in Onondaga County, Tully, NY - and we will not fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 25637
UPDATED: 12/12/14
For more details, contact Deanna:
Bear: 1 yr old stag red male, neutered, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 16", 18&lb. Fully vetted. Owner give-up.
"My foster dad says I am a little shy at first but I come around fast. I am a very loving boy who just wants to be loved! I get along great with other dogs as I used to live with 15 of them! I go potty outside like a good boy and I am not a barker! Can I come over and be loved?"
Note: Bear is located in Niagara Falls, NY - and we can fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 27517
UPDATED: 05/26/15
For more details, contact Robert:
Mercedes Aline: 2 yr old stag red female, spayed, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 10", 14&lb. Fully vetted. Owner give-up.
"My foster dad says I am a little shy at first but I come around fast. I am a very loving girl who just wants to be loved! I like to be held and love to snuggle. I get along great with other dogs as I used to live with 15 of them! I go potty outside like a good girl and I am not a barker! Can I come over and be held?"
Note: Mercedes Aline is located in Niagara Falls, NY - and we can fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 27519
UPDATED: 05/26/15
For more details, contact Robert:
Brooke: 5 yr old red female, spayed, docked tail and cropped ears. 10.5", 10&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
"Hi, my name is Brooke, but, my foster parents call me Pretty Girl. I am a diabetic Min Pin who loves to cuddle. My foster siblings run from me because I have a big dog personality packed into a small body. I would do best in a home without cats but seem to get along with dogs, as long as they know I am the boss... (wink)... I love to go for long walks and do well on a leash. If you are looking for a pretty Min Pin with a twist of attitude, look no further, here I am!!!"
Note: Brooke is located in Bainbridge, NY - and we will not fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 25603
UPDATED: 06/12/15
For more details, contact Kevin:
Stanley: 8 mth old (DOB 7/5/14) Piebald: white w/ black & tan male, undocked tail and uncropped ears. Born in rescue.
Stanley is one of several Min Pin x Dachshund Mix puppies born in one of our volunteer's home. Stanley is a friendly, affectionate, High Energy Puppy. He is very smart and willing to please. He will however need more training and guidance to become the wonderful adult dog he is destined to be. He knows how to "sit" and goes potty outside (and on papers). He plays a pretty good game of fetch. He enjoys playing with other small dogs, but chases cat!. He likes to snuggle at night in your lap. He is still very much a puppy who needs supervision & training to prevent him from chewing unapproved items, the good news is he loves rawhides, interactive toys & kongs. He crates quietly, and would need to be crated when home unsupervised. Due to his quick to learn nature, willingness to please, and excess energy he would excel in a dog sport such as Agility. Stanley is looking for an experienced owner to finish his training and guide him into adulthood. His Foster Mom will be happy to help his new owners with a training plan, and give private training lessons if adopted locally.
Note: Stanley is located in Onondaga County, Tully, NY - and we will not fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 25642
UPDATED: 03/22/15
For more details, contact Deanna:
Renny: 9 yr old black & tan male, neutered, docked tail and uncropped ears. 13", 13&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
"My foster mom says I am a total love bug! I am eager to please and I love everyone I meet! I get along with dogs, cats, kids and strangers. I keep a clean crate and go to the bathroom outside like a good boy. I am a sweet and gentle older soul, who just loves to love! My eyes sometimes get dry, so I need drops in them twice a day. I am very good about taking them, I really just want to please. Can I come to your house please?
Please click
to fill out a on it you can indicate that you are interested in me, Renny 028283."
Note: Renny is located in Syracuse, NY - and we can fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 28283
UPDATED: 01/08/16
For more details, contact Leah:
Willie: 5 yr old black & tan male, neutered, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 20&lb. Fully vetted.
Johnny: 5 yr old black & tan male, neutered, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 18&lb. Fully vetted.
"Hi there, thank you for taking the time to read about us. I hope you liked our pics. We are Willie and Johnny. We are brothers and we are really bonded. We would love to be adopted together. We are both 5 years old.
We came to our foster mom's house after a long drive from New Jersey . See our previous owner past away and we ended up in a cold and lonely shelter. All we had was each other to keep us warm and cozy. Untill my foster mom saw our pics on Facebook and she made a phone call and the next thing we knew this nice lady from IMPS rescued us from our cold cage and took us to our foster mommy's house.
We love it her at our foster moms house. She has a lot of other dogs which we get along with just find. Some are really big dogs too but that's ok were not afraid of them. We are very mellow and don't bark very much at all. Our foster mom keeps saying we are so sweet.
We love just hanging out together on the soft and cozy chair. We like lying on mommy's lap too but like I said there are lots of dogs here so we don't get a lot of time alone with mom. That's why we would love a place of our own and a lap of our own.
We promise we won't be bad boys. We use our manners at the dinner table and don't let out a peep unless we get startled.
When mommy brings us outside we do our "business' out there. She has a big fenced in yard and we are not use to that so we are still learning about doing our "business"
out there but we are catching on fast. We are used to walking on a leash so if you don't have a big yard that's ok too.
We may take a little time to get used to someone or a new environment but that's just because we don't want our heart to be broken again. What do you think? Could we be part of your family?"
Note: Willie and Johnny are located in Utica, NY.
IMPS Tag: 25439 (Willie), 25440 (Johnny)
UPDATED: 01/19/16
For more details, contact Beth:
Turbo: 5 yr old black & tan male, neutered, docked tail and uncropped ears. 15", 18&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
"My story is a sad one to tell, it makes me tear up just thinking of it. You see my mom passed away from cancer and her kids didn't want me. They dumped me at a shelter, I was completely devastated. They didn't even care enough about me to tell the shelter my name. Luckily the nice people at the shelter call my foster mom to save me. I am quiet, house broken and crate trained. I like everyone I meet, dogs, cats, kids and strangers. I am a little chubby, but I am on a diet. My foster mom calls me the hamburglar, because I will not only steal your food but your heart too! Can I come steal yours?
Please click
to fill out a on it you can indicate that you are interested in me, Turbo 030162."
Note: Turbo is located in Syracuse, NY - and we can fly this boy.
IMPS Tag: 30162
ADD DATE: 06/03/16
Sadie: 5 yr old black & rust female, spayed, docked tail and cropped ears. 11", 11&lb. Fully vetted.
Sadie is a sweet girl, in time (go slow) she will be a good pet. She play with other dogs and likes antler bones. She is learning to trust humans and snuggle. She need leash work and does not know how to go up or down stairs. She is not a barker, and is house broke with letting her out regularly.
Note: Willow is located in Rochester, NY - and we will not fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 25629
UPDATED: 08/13/16
For more details, contact Roxanne:
Phoebe: 3 mth old black & tan female, undocked tail and uncropped ears. 8", 3&lb. Fully vetted. Rescued from shelter.
"I am a bouncy happy little girl, who is doing great on her house breaking skills. I get along great with dogs, cats, kids, strangers, basically everyone I meet! I am crate trained and not a barker. I love to play tug and will play for hours! Can I come over and play?
Please click
to fill out a on it you can indicate that you are interested in me, Phoebe 030190."
Note: Phoebe is located in Syracuse, NY - and we can fly this girl.
IMPS Tag: 30190
ADD DATE: 08/11/16
DOGS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:
&&&&&This Page:
If you would like to apply to become an adoptive home, please fill out and send the
Qualified adoptive homes are selected based on proximity to the dog to be adopted and
length of time on the wait list.
If you have any queries about your application, please contact your
& 2016 Internet Miniature Pinscher Service, Inc. (IMPS). All rights reserved.
No material or pictures may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written
permission from Internet Miniature Pinscher Service, Inc. (IMPS). The seal and design,
and all associated marks and logos are trademarks and service marks of Internet Miniature
Pinscher Service, Inc. (IMPS).
This page was last updated on Aug 14, 2016 by Mag at .

我要回帖

更多关于 she likes chinese 的文章

随机推荐