请针对你自己所学的计算机专业所学课程,对近5年来的图...

& 我们在社会中的责任知识点 & “材料一:十多年来,他以“雷锋传人”为荣,...”习题详情
216位同学学习过此题,做题成功率83.7%
材料一:十多年来,他以“雷锋传人”为荣,助人为乐,不图回报,在家庭生活并不富裕的情况下,累计为“希望工程”捐款10余万元。二十多年来,他积极参加无偿献血,累计无偿献血6万多毫升,相当于自身全部血量的10倍。三十多年来,他把工作当事业,把职责当使命,像雷锋那样忠于职守、爱岗敬业,做一颗永不生锈的螺丝钉。他就是鞍钢集团矿业公司的郭明义。材料二:日,中央精神文明建设指导委员会作出决定授予郭明义同志“当代雷锋”荣誉称号。决定强调,全党全社会要遵照胡锦涛总书记重要批示,以郭明义同志为榜样,大力发扬雷锋精神,自觉践行社会主义核心价值体系,为夺取全面建设小康社会新胜利、实现中华民族伟大复兴作出新的贡献!据悉,某校九年级⑴班准备就宣传、学习郭明义先进事迹,开展“学习模范传递爱心收获和谐”的系列活动,请你参与其中。⑴、你认为郭明义身上有哪些精神品质值得我们学习?(至少两点)(2分)⑵、假如你是一名“郭明义爱心团队”成员,你准备参加哪些亲近社会的活动?你认为参加这些活动有什么意义?(3分)⑶、你认为可以开展哪些活动对郭明义进行宣传学习?(2分)⑷、请你就自己最喜爱的一种活动方式制定出一份活动方案。(5分)⑴(2分)、助人为乐、无私奉献的崇高精神品质;热心公益、关爱他人的时代精神;不言代价与回报的强烈社会责任感;等等(任意说两点,一点1分)&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-重庆南坪中学九年级上学期期中考试政治试题
分析与解答
习题“材料一:十多年来,他以“雷锋传人”为荣,助人为乐,不图回报,在家庭生活并不富裕的情况下,累计为“希望工程”捐款10余万元。二十多年来,他积极参加无偿献血,累计无偿献血6万多毫升,相当于自身全部血量的10倍。三十...”的分析与解答如下所示:
(1)由材料可知:郭明义助人为乐,不图回报,由此可看出他助人为乐、无私奉献的崇高精神品质;累计为“希望工程”捐款10余万元。热心公益、关爱他人的时代精神;他积极参加无偿献血,累计无偿献血6万多毫升,相当于自身全部血量的10倍。由此可以看出关心生命、珍爱生命的表现。把职责当使命,像雷锋那样忠于职守、爱岗敬业,做一颗永不生锈的螺丝钉。表现了他爱岗敬业,尽职尽责的品质。这种题需要到原材料中去分析,而不是凭空想象。(2)做中学生的我们,要做力所能及的事情,为贫困地区的学生献爱心、义务植树、环保小卫士等,这个题的回答要切合实际,切忌空、大、假。参加这个活动的意义,这些是公益活动,这个题就转化为参加公益后动的意义,那同学们对这个问题就不陌生了。(3)这是一个开放性的题目,活动要切合学生的实际,比如主题班会,黑板报,但一定要标明主题,像朗诵比赛也是可以的,但也要注意同样的问题。(4)这是具体问题具体分析的题目,如果是班会,就要有主题,主持人,参与人、程序。如果是板报,要有主题、主办人、栏目等。
这是一种重要的考试形式,对于道德人物、感动中国人物,是每年大考甚至于中考的热点,例如在2012年的中考中:山东省德州市考在情景分析12分的题中考到了郭明义和孟佩杰,还有其他的省份考到最美教师张丽莉;最美妈妈吴菊萍等。在这个点上需要引起学生的注意。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
材料一:十多年来,他以“雷锋传人”为荣,助人为乐,不图回报,在家庭生活并不富裕的情况下,累计为“希望工程”捐款10余万元。二十多年来,他积极参加无偿献血,累计无偿献血6万多毫升,相当于自身全部血量的1...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“材料一:十多年来,他以“雷锋传人”为荣,助人为乐,不图回报,在家庭生活并不富裕的情况下,累计为“希望工程”捐款10余万元。二十多年来,他积极参加无偿献血,累计无偿献血6万多毫升,相当于自身全部血量的10倍。三十...”主要考察你对“我们在社会中的责任”“增强责任感”“履行社会责任”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
我们在社会中的责任
增强责任感
履行社会责任
与“材料一:十多年来,他以“雷锋传人”为荣,助人为乐,不图回报,在家庭生活并不富裕的情况下,累计为“希望工程”捐款10余万元。二十多年来,他积极参加无偿献血,累计无偿献血6万多毫升,相当于自身全部血量的10倍。三十...”相似的题目:
下列言行能体现一个人“关爱社会”的是&&&&在一次卫生清洁活动中,小明主动服从班长的安排九年级(2)班王登说“维护班集体荣誉与我无关。”在抗洪抢险中,军人总是站在第一线,冲锋在前俗话说:“一个和尚有水喝,三个和尚没水喝。”
观察右边漫画,回答下列问题:【小题1】漫画反映了一种什么社会现象?(2分)【小题2】我们该如何亲近社会?(3分)&&&&
日广东佛山2岁女童小悦悦在过马路时不慎被车撞倒,并先后遭两车碾压。但随后在小悦悦身边经过的十几个路人,都对此冷眼漠视。最后,小悦悦经医院全力抢救无效身亡。这一事件启示我们事不关己,高高挂起要克服对社会的冷漠情绪要明辨是非,抵制诱惑要勇于通过一切手段制止违法犯罪行为
“材料一:十多年来,他以“雷锋传人”为荣,...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“材料一:十多年来,他以“雷锋传人”为荣,助人为乐,不图回报,在家庭生活并不富裕的情况下,累计为“希望工程”捐款10余万元。二十多年来,他积极参加无偿献血,累计无偿献血6万多毫升,相当于自身全部血量的10倍。三十多年来,他把工作当事业,把职责当使命,像雷锋那样忠于职守、爱岗敬业,做一颗永不生锈的螺丝钉。他就是鞍钢集团矿业公司的郭明义。材料二:日,中央精神文明建设指导委员会作出决定授予郭明义同志“当代雷锋”荣誉称号。决定强调,全党全社会要遵照胡锦涛总书记重要批示,以郭明义同志为榜样,大力发扬雷锋精神,自觉践行社会主义核心价值体系,为夺取全面建设小康社会新胜利、实现中华民族伟大复兴作出新的贡献!据悉,某校九年级⑴班准备就宣传、学习郭明义先进事迹,开展“学习模范传递爱心收获和谐”的系列活动,请你参与其中。⑴、你认为郭明义身上有哪些精神品质值得我们学习?(至少两点)(2分)⑵、假如你是一名“郭明义爱心团队”成员,你准备参加哪些亲近社会的活动?你认为参加这些活动有什么意义?(3分)⑶、你认为可以开展哪些活动对郭明义进行宣传学习?(2分)⑷、请你就自己最喜爱的一种活动方式制定出一份活动方案。(5分)”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“材料一:十多年来,他以“雷锋传人”为荣,助人为乐,不图回报,在家庭生活并不富裕的情况下,累计为“希望工程”捐款10余万元。二十多年来,他积极参加无偿献血,累计无偿献血6万多毫升,相当于自身全部血量的10倍。三十多年来,他把工作当事业,把职责当使命,像雷锋那样忠于职守、爱岗敬业,做一颗永不生锈的螺丝钉。他就是鞍钢集团矿业公司的郭明义。材料二:日,中央精神文明建设指导委员会作出决定授予郭明义同志“当代雷锋”荣誉称号。决定强调,全党全社会要遵照胡锦涛总书记重要批示,以郭明义同志为榜样,大力发扬雷锋精神,自觉践行社会主义核心价值体系,为夺取全面建设小康社会新胜利、实现中华民族伟大复兴作出新的贡献!据悉,某校九年级⑴班准备就宣传、学习郭明义先进事迹,开展“学习模范传递爱心收获和谐”的系列活动,请你参与其中。⑴、你认为郭明义身上有哪些精神品质值得我们学习?(至少两点)(2分)⑵、假如你是一名“郭明义爱心团队”成员,你准备参加哪些亲近社会的活动?你认为参加这些活动有什么意义?(3分)⑶、你认为可以开展哪些活动对郭明义进行宣传学习?(2分)⑷、请你就自己最喜爱的一种活动方式制定出一份活动方案。(5分)”相似的习题。400-777-8124
 用户名:
登录密码:
我还不是会员,
  手机号码:
  登录密码:
  中文名字:
  所属人群:
推荐人手机号:
    如您已是会员,请直接
为什么选择优外教
优外教是国内外教电话英语的开创者,率先从国外引进外教电话英语教学模式,累计培养学员30多万
最便利的学习方式
拿起手机便可与英美外教互动交流
一对一的教学模式
为每位学员定制专属的学习方案
四对一的服务体系
顾问 助教 教务 系统,贴心专业服务到底
最显著的学习效果
电话里英语练好了,面对面交谈so easy~
欧美外教,我们很在行
师资是教学质量之根本!优外教历经10年时间精心打造优质的外教团队,为学员提供来自美国、英国、加拿大和澳大利亚等国的专业老师,老师电话教授亚洲学生的平均年限超过5年,是业内最为资深、最为专业的电话英语外籍教师团队!
Hi good day! I'm teacher Shad from Youwaijao. I have two years of experience in teaching online and a year offline. I want you to be comfortable in my class and I can teach you anything that you want to learn. Together we can explore the magical world of English. We can talk about anything that you want to talk about in the class and i can be your guide.
Enroll in Youwaijao now and let's have fun learning English. See you!
大家好,我是优外教的Shad老师,我有两年的线上授课经验和一年的线下授课经验,我的授课风格轻松活跃,在课堂上我会像朋友一样帮助你学习英语,如果你有任何问题,都可以和我分享和讨论,让我们一起去神奇的英语世界探索吧, 我们可以畅所欲言,我在优外教等你!
Hi and welcome to YouWaijao.
My name is Teacher Mike.
I live in a city called Portsmouth on the south coast of England in the UK and I have been teaching English as a foreign language for over 12 years both in the classroom and on-line.
I am an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher that believes learning English should be fun and stress free. Being able to communicate with each other is the key foundation for global understanding, it opens doors and makes for an exciting adventurous world.
I extend my warmest desire to help you make the first steps toward your ambition in becoming
a part of an English speaking global community. Have a fantastic day and I look forward to learning with you soon.
大家好,欢迎来到优外教。我是Mike老师,来自英国南海岸港口城市朴茨茅斯,有12年线上线下教学经验。我热情专注,相信学习英语是一件快乐而轻松的事情。沟通是了解世界的关键和基础,为我们打开了了解和探索世界的大门。我谨向你们表达我最热切的愿望,帮助你们迈出迈向英语世界共同体的一步。 期待能和你们一起学习!
Hi, I'm Teacher Carl from the United States and I love teaching. I am a teacher at YOU Waijiao. I am 27 years old and I have been teaching English for more than 3 years now and I have taught online classes and one on one classes and have taught students of all levels of ages. I like to keep my classes fun because when you are having fun that's when you start to learn more and you become more confident in yourself. I can also adjust my style to help you better improve your English skills and I also want to hear your ideas on different topics. I hope to learn more about you too. Enroll with us now and I'm sure you will improve your English skills with confidence. See you soon.
嗨! 我是优外教的Carl老师,来自美国。我很热爱教学,今年27岁,有三年多的教学经验。我做过在线英语老师也做过一对一的教学,教授过各个年龄段不同水平的学生。我的课堂生动有趣,在我看来,只有体会到学习英语的乐趣,你才算得上真正的学有所获,并且在这期间,你会发现自己越来越自信。我会根据你的情况来调整我的教学,也希望你能跟我分享你对不同话题的看法。我希望尽可能的多了解我的学生,加入我们吧,我相信你的英语水平一定会提高,并且自信满满,课堂上见~
Hello there.
This is Teacher Sanders with You Waijiao.
I'm from Los Angeles California and have been teaching English for over 5 years.
I've given group lessons in the past but I prefer to interact with my students one on one as I find it quite rewarding to witness their progress and share their success.
Nothing makes me happier than when I learn something new and I hope I can help you to do the same.
Please join me soon.
I'll be waiting for you here at You Waijiao.
大家好,我是优外教的Sanders老师,我来自加利福尼亚洛杉矶,有五年多的教学经验。我之前教授团体课,但是我更喜欢一对一的和学生互动,因为我发现见证他们的进步和分享他们成功的喜悦是非常有意义的。没有什么能比我学到新事物更让我开心的,同样,我也希望能帮助你学到新知识。赶快加入优外教吧,课堂上见!
Hi there! I'm teacher Dex of YOU Waijiao from Baltimore, Maryland! Your mentor, a friend, an average guy who is determined to make the best happen! I am passionate to teach students who are curious about the English language. Patient to answer all your questions and further enhance your communication skills. Experience has molded me what I am today and I promise that you will have the best learning experience! If you want to have fun learning the English language, then you came to the right teacher! So what are you waiting for? Book my classes and I'll see you in YOU Waijiao!
大家好,我是优外教老师Dex, 来自马里兰州巴尔的摩。我是一个下定决心帮助你提高英语的良师益友。我非常喜欢教那些有很高求知欲的学生。我很耐心,愿意回答你所有问题和帮助你提高英语沟通能力。这些经验塑造了今天的我,我保证你会有最好的学习体验!如果你想要愉快得学习英语,那么你找到了合适的老师!所以,你还在等什么?赶紧加入优外教吧课堂上见!
Hi I am teacher Lawrence of YOUWAIJIAO
I've been an English teacher for almost 7 years.
I was an English camp teacher and staff for one year and then I decided to switch to online teaching since it's more convenient to me. I love teaching not only because I can share my knowledge in English but I also learn a lot of things from my students and I never get bored doing this kind of job.
For me, learning should be a fun experience and I always keep in mind that students learn at their own pace, so as a teacher, it's my job to make the experience worthwhile so what are you waiting for? let's learn English together here in YOUWAIJIAO see yah!
嗨,大家好,我是来自优外教的Lawrence老师。我有近7年的英语教学经验。我曾经做了一年的夏令营老师,后来决定转做对于我来说更方便的线上英语教学。我热爱英语教学并孜孜不倦。因为通过教学,我不但能跟学生分享英文知识,还能从学生身上学到很多。对于我来说,学习应该是一种有趣的经历,每个学生都应该按照自己的节奏学习,而我的工作就是让这个经历变得更有意义。你还在等什么呢,赶快加入优外教,让我们一起学习英语吧!
Hello I'm Teacher Dave from the United States and I am a teacher at You Waijiao.
I went to Louisiana State University for aerospace engineering and environmental science.
I like to keep my class fun because when you have fun that is when you really start to learn.
I believe learning English is very important because it is considered the international language today. Speaking fluent English will open many more opportunities for you, both in your career and personal life.
Well enough about me. I hope to learn more about you when you enroll in our classes.
Take care and see you in class soon!
Hello,大家好,我是优外教的Dave老师,我来自美国。我毕业于路易斯安那州立大学航空航天工程与环境科学专业。我喜欢让我的课堂生动有趣,在我看来,只有当你发现了学习英语的乐趣,你才算是真正意义上开始学习英语了。我相信学习英语非常重要,因为英语是一门国际化的语言。学好英语会为你的职业生涯和个人生活提供很多机会。希望你能加入我的课堂 ,和我一起快乐的学习。我在这里期待着与你见面!
Hi, my name is Teacher Alex. I am an American citizen born and raised in the United States of America and I enjoy teaching. I’m 42 years old. My mother was a school teacher (now retired) and so I believe I take after her. I have an associate’s degree in business management but I have been teaching Asian students for the past 10 years now and still teaching until today. What I love about teaching English is to observe how the student’s development in English language skills improve through a short period of time and being a product of that. I first assess the student’s ability by testing their reading, writing, listening, comprehension, and speaking skills. From there I determine what level the student needs to start at. I often make corrections if a student speaks during class so that I may determine what the student’s challenges are. I encourage the students to voice out topics so that the student can feel comfortable and enjoy learning while discussing their favorite topics. So come to join to jouney today and learn more English.Bye for now!
大家好,我是Alex老师,今年42岁,我热爱教学。我出生在美国并一直生活在美国。我的妈妈是一名学校老师(现在已经退休了),所以,我觉得我接任了她的工作。我大学专业是商业管理,但是过去的十年我一直在教授亚洲学生英语。英语教学的魅力之处就是短期内,老师可以随时监测到学生的英语进步情况和学习成效。上课之初,我会通过对阅读,写作,听力,理解和口语技能的测试来评估学生的英语能力,从而判定学生需要从什么级别开始学习。上课的时候我经常纠正学生,这样我可以发现学生的弱项。我鼓励学生大声讨论话题,这样他们就会在讨论自己喜欢的话题中感受到学习的乐趣。赶紧加入英语学习之旅吧,课堂上见!
Hello my name is Philip and I am an English teacher at YOU Waijiao. I have taught English for five years both on-line and in classroom setting , and I love teaching. I am very patient and like my students to learn and feel good about themselves. I invite all students who wish to learn English to join us here.
大家好,我是来自优外教的Philip老师,我曾做过五年的英语老师,我非常热爱教师这个职业。我很有耐心,经常帮助学生找到学习英语的自信,并帮助他们爱上学英语。我期待着每一位想学好英语的学生加入我们,和我一起学习英语。
Hello! My name is Charina! I am 27 years old. I have been teaching English for almost seven years. I have experienced in teaching beginner, intermediate and advance level of students. I must say that teaching is my passion. I believe that the best teachers teach from the heart and not from the book. I will make sure that you will learn in my class and at the same time you will have fun! So what are you waiting for? Enroll now! See you! :)
大家好,我是Charina,今年27岁,从事英语教育工作近7年,接触过初级、中级及高级各个水平的学员。我热爱教学,而且我坚信最优秀的老师是用心教学,而不是用书。在我的课堂,你一定可以在快乐中获得知识。你还在等什么,现在就加入我们吧!期待和你们的见面哦!
Aloha!!! I'm Kyle, Hopefully your teacher in the near future.
I've been teaching English for a little over 5 Online, 1-on-1 tutorials, in classrooms... you name it!
I've loved teaching ever since I was at a very young age, and I believe that every person has the ability to learn the English language - with the right teacher of course.
As a teacher of YOU Waijiao, it is only natural that my passion for teaching defines who I am.
I hope we have the chance to meet, because there is so much I’d love to talk to you about!
I am very sure that if we work together, nothing is impossible. Because I believe in you, and all i'm asking is for you to trust in me.
大家好,我是Kyle,希望在不久的将来能成为你们的老师。
我从事英语教学工作已有五年,做过线上线下老师,一对一家教,大班授课老师等。
教学对于我来说,一直都是我最向往且热爱的行业。我相信每个人都有学习英语的能力,但前提是找到一位适合自己的老师。
作为优外教的一名老师,我会用我对教学的热情来告诉大家我是谁。
我希望我们有机会相遇,因为我有很多话题想和你们去讨论。
我非常确定如果我们一起努力,一切皆有可能,因为我信任你,而我对你的要求则是需要你信任我!
Hi! I'm Teacher Fabio of Youwaijiao. I love teaching English. I have been teaching English for about 13 years now. I have handled offline and online classes to students from different countries like Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Bangladesh, India,Nepal, and the Middle East. My students say they enjoy their classes with me very much because they consider me their English coach.
Join Youwaijiao so you can enjoy learning, too!
I can help you speak fluently and confidently in English and converse easily and effectively with anyone. Even if you’re scared of speaking,
and even if you have a
very limited vocabulary,
I'm willing to coach you, train you, and teach you so you can express yourself better,and find it easy to say what you want to say.
大家好,我是优外教老师Fabio,非常热爱英语教学,有着线上线下13年的教学经验。我的学生来自韩国、中国、台湾、日本、越南、印尼、孟加拉、印度、尼泊尔及中东。我的学生都非常喜欢我的课,把我当成他们的英语指导师。加入youwaijiao,你会享受到学习的乐趣!我可以帮助你流利、自信地说英语,并轻松有效地与任何人交谈。即使你害怕说话,即使你的词汇量非常有限,我也能够帮助你提高英语技能,从而让你能够更流畅地表达自己。
Hi there, I'm Teacher Alicia. I'm from the United States and have lived in many states all across the USA including California, New Jersey, Iowa, and North Carolina, but currently I'm living in Houston, Texas. I'm 25 years old and a teacher at You Waijiao where I have been teaching English for over a year now. I've also taught for one year at an international school. I love teaching and would love to help you improve your English skills. You can count on me to adapt to your learning needs and I promise to make each class an enjoyable experience. You know what they say, the best way to learn something new is to have fun doing it. I look forward to having a class with you here at You Waijiao.
大家好,我是Alicia老师,25岁,来自美国,在美国多个州居住过,如加州,新泽西,爱荷华,和北卡罗来纳州,现在住在德克萨斯州的休斯顿。目前任职于优外教,至今有一年多的教学经验,同样也在国际学校担任过一年多的英语教师。我热爱教师这个行业,而且非常愿意去帮助你们提高英语技能。我可以根据你们的学习需求来调整自己的教学方式,而且能够让我的英语课堂充满乐趣,这就是大家所说的最好的学习方式就是快乐学习。非常期待你们能够加入我的课堂。
Hi good day I'm Angela and I am a teacher here at YOU Waijiao. I have been teaching English for more than 6 years now and all the students that I have met are coming from every corner of the world whose ages, occupations, backgrounds and of course purposes of learning differ that's why I make sure to tailor each course accordingly to help every student reach the goals that they expect. And lastly for me, teaching is giving students something that I have, you can always expect my classes to be interesting and fun. Giving my complete dedication and commitment sets me aside from the others and what's more, I teach happily, for the love of Education! So what are you waiting for? I hope to see you in one of my classes.
大家好,我是优外教的老师Angela.我已经教授英语6年多了,我所接触的学生都是来自世界各个地方,年龄不同,身份背景和学习目标各异,这些都是我给他们量身定做不同学习方案的参考标准,我觉得教学是把我所学的知识传授给学生,并且让你非常享受我的课堂。更重要的是,我 会无私奉献并且信守承诺,热忱于教育事业,并且愉快地教学。所以你还在等什么?我很期待你加入到我的课堂里。
Hello there! My name is Nate, and I teach for youwaijiao. I come from Wisconsin, USA. I have been teaching for 6 years online and offline. I can help you improve your English and your confidence very quickly! I love helping my students with everything from free conversation to test preparation, including TOEIC, TOEFL, and OPIC. Let's have some fun and learn at the same time! See you in class!
大家好,我是来自美国威斯康星洲的Nate老师,目前任教于优外教,我从事线上线下英语教学已有六年,在教学过程中,我能够帮助你们在快速提升英语技能的同时,还可以获得更多的自信。我也非常开心在自由交谈中能够帮助大家做好TOEIC, TOEFL和OPIC等考试准备。让我们一起去体会学习的乐趣吧!期待与你们课堂上相见!
Hi! This is Teacher Riza from You Waijiao.
I've been an English teacher for around 10 years now. Teaching wasn't my original profession but came to love it after trying it the first time. I believe that learning both work for the students and the teacher. That is why I make it a point to make each student special and important. Learning from my students and hearing them improve keeps me teaching. If you want to become better in English and at the same time have fun, come join us at You Waijiao. I hope to talk with you soon!
大家好,我是来自优外教的Riza老师。 我已经做了将近10年的英语老师。教学不是我最初的专业但是尝试过一次后我就深深地喜欢上了教学。我认为教学相长,在教学过程中彼此都能学到很多东西。这就是为什么我非常珍视每个学员并尊重他们的特殊性。倾听学员、从他们身上学到东西,是我保持教学热情的源泉和动力。如果你想要提高你的英语并享受这个过程,那就赶快加入优外教吧!期待着你的加入。
Ni Hao! This is Teacher Ruby of You Waijiao I hope you're all having a good day! I am from Rosewood, Pennsylvania and I have a strong six-year background teaching English as a secondary language to Asian students including Koreans, Chinese and Japanese. I can understand the difficulties that most ESL learners are facing. Teaching English has always been my passion, as it reveals my inner desire to help others. When I teach, the process of imparting knowledge and training minds encourages me to explore all the means to guide the students in class. Teaching for me is a very satisfying job. When I see my students understand the lessons and be able to use the language naturally, I know its time to step aside and anticipate the beautiful blossoms of knowledge and watch them flourish. Learning English can be challenging! However, it can also be fun and exciting. So never quit when learning seems hard because You Waijiao and I will guide you in maximizing it`s utilization. I would love to share my creative ideas and experiences to help you develop your English abilities and enjoy the learning journey. When you are learning, you are actually creating a new and better self. Talk to you soon!
大家好,我是优外教的Ruby 老师。希望大家每天都有好心情哦!我来自美国的宾夕法尼亚州,目前为止,有6年多的授课经验,学生来自韩国、中国 和日本。我理解在学习英语过程中,会遇到各种困难。我一直都满怀激情地从事英语教学工作,因为它能够满足我内心想帮助大家的愿望。在教学过程中,我能因材施教地去引导和鼓励学生。我热爱教学,当我看到学生可以很好地理解英语并且运用自如的时候,我感觉是时候展示下他们的学习成果了!学习英语是充满挑战的,但也是一件充满乐趣和令人兴奋的事情,所以在英语学习的道路上如果你遇到困难,一定不要放弃,因为我和我的优外教团队会帮助你走出困境。我愿意和大家一起分享英语学习方面的经验和方法,帮助大家在提高英语水平的同时享受英语学习的过程。记住,你在学习的同时,也是在超越和完善自己!让我们课堂上见吧!
Hi there, my name is Teacher Melo, I am your new English teacher. I've been teaching English as a secondary language for almost ten years now. My students were Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. I graduated from Drexel University in the United States.
Teaching has always been my passion. I love to share this passion to everyone. I like being with people and helping people. I enjoy teaching students to help them improve and impart the knowledge I have acquired through my years of experience. I am adept in both online and offline teaching styles.
I know how challenging it is to learn a new or different language. But we can do it together with the help of YOU Waijiao. We can make learning English fun and exciting.
Have a good day! See you around.
大家好,我是Melo老师,有线上线下教学经验10年了。我的学生有来自中国,韩国和日本。我毕业于美国德雷塞尔大学。我对教学总是充满着激情,并且很乐意与大家分享,也很喜欢和大家相处并乐于帮助大家。我希望能够帮助我的学生们不断提高同时力所能及地分享我的知识经验。线上线下教学我都很擅长。我知道学习一门新语言是具有很大挑战的,但是我们可以在优外教的帮助下一起实现它。我们能够让学习英语的过程变得有趣多彩。祝大家生活愉快!期待下次相见哦!
Hello! My name is Will, and I am a teacher here at Waijiao.
Every day, I look forward to meeting and helping amazing students just like yourself with learning not only American English, but American Conversational English as well.
I believe that, through learning how to hold a good conversation in English, you will not only learn how to speak English well, but will also learn to sound more natural with your English.
Over the years, through both online and classroom teaching, I've helped many people just like you reach English goals they never thought would be possible.
Are you ready to start reaching your goals today?
大家好,我叫Will,是优外教的老师。每天我都期待着给学生上课,帮助他们提高英语对话能力。我相信,通过跟我学习,不仅可以让你提高英语口语能力,还可以提高英语口语流利度和地道性。多年来,我一直从事课堂教学和在线英语授课,帮他们实现了学习目标。所以,你准备好跟我一起学习了吗?
Hello. I'm teacher Sheila.Learning English with a foreign speaker is a very exciting experience and I would like to share it with you.I'm an English teacher for five years. Helping students enrich their vocabulary, speed up their reading, sharpen their comprehension and grammar skills and practice speaking English comfortably.
I am a patient, dedicated and hardworking teacher. With my experience and skills, I can help you learn English. Use it as a tool to improve your personality,
get good grades in school and reach your goals. Come study with us at YOU Waijiao. Learn English like an expert. Hope to hear from you soon!
大家好,我是Sheila老师。跟外国人学英语是一件很有趣的事情,我希望你来和我分享这样的快乐。我教英语已经5年,我帮助学生丰富词汇,提高阅读速度,加强英语理解能力,熟练掌握英语语法技巧,辅导他们轻松说英语。我是一名耐心又专注勤奋的老师,我会利用我的经验和技能帮你学好英语,提升人格魅力,学业上取得好成绩,实现你的目标。来优外教和我们一起学习英语吧,成为英语学习的佼佼者!期待你的到来!
Hello everyone!My name is Dee. I'm from Orlando Florida ,I love to interact with people from different parts of the world teaching English as a second language, I have been an ESL teacher both online and offline for over 3 years now. For me teaching is a self rewarding experience, seeing them grow, and seeing my student progress and hearing say “thank you ,teacher” is my genuine happiness .
大家好,我是Dee老师,来自弗洛里达州的奥兰多。我很喜欢与来自不同地方和国家的人打交道。我从事线上和线下授课工作3年多了。对我来说,教学让我受益颇多,看到学生的不断进步,并对我表示感谢,我真的非常欣慰。
Hi there, I am teacher Mike. And I've been teaching for 6 years now, online and offline. I enjoy teaching very much because it’s my first love. I have students with different nationalities, who want to learn to read and speak English in any situation. I also teach the different aspects of English online, focusing on conversation, pronunciation and business English communication. Hope you remember you are never too young or too old to start learning English. Hey, don't make this accuses: not to learn. So, what are you waiting for?
大家好,我是Mike老师。有6年的线上和线下教学经验。我非常喜欢教学,它是我的最爱。我教过来自不同国家的学生,他们都是希望提高英语阅读、英语口语的学生。我还在线教授不同的英语技能:对话,发音,商务英语。希望你记住:无论多大年龄的人都可以开始学英语,永远不要为自己不学习找借口。你还在等什么呢?
Hi! My name is teacher Clark and I I have a bachelors’ degree in English, 32 years old from San Diego California. I have been working with youwaijiao for at least two years now and through those years, I have taught all levels from all age groups. I first determine the students’ level in vocabulary, speaking, listening, grammar and pronunciation skills and later adjust my style so it may be comfortable and effective for each student. I make the necessary corrections within each class immediately to help determine areas where the student needs the most help on. I encourage students to voice out their own opinion on various topics to help enhance their skills further. So enroll with us now and you will surely improve your English language skills. See you soon! Goodbye!
大家好,我是Clark老师,我热爱教学,今年32岁,拥有英语专业学士学位,来自于加利福尼亚州圣地亚哥。在优外教工作的两年多的时间里,我教授不同年龄不同水平的学生。开课前,我会评定学生的词汇,口语,听力,语法和发音水平,然后调整我的教学方法以确保每个学生都学得轻松,高效。在每节课里我都会在学生们最薄弱的方面并给予他们及时有效的帮助。我鼓励学生在各种话题中积极表达自己的观点并且帮助他们提高各项技能。现在就加入我们吧,在这里你一定可以提高你的英语技能。课堂见!
My name is Myrtle 27 years old and I am a teacher at You Waijiao. I graduated from Boston College in the United States. I enjoy reading articles and traveling especially around Asia. With regards to my communication skills and training English background, I have extensive knowledge with 100 topics for daily English, interchange
books, Business English, Grammar, TOEIC and conversational English online and at offline. I have taught Korean, Chinese and European students for the past five years.
As a professional language teacher –my teaching style is that I always adopt to certain approaches, deciding on the most suitable techniques for my students and applying the most appropriate methodology for the learner’s specific objectives, learning style and context. Some methods I use are Grammar Translation which is translating from English into your native language. Direct Method (also called Natural Method) which is Everyday spoken language where the student learns by associating the meaning directly in English lastly the Audio-Lingual Method which is Sentence and sound patterns such as Listening and speaking drills and pattern practice only in English.
Now, I enjoy teaching because it always adds to new discoveries. I hope that you will be able to work with me and I enjoy challenges in order to help you discover your true language potential. This means choosing the techniques and activities that are appropriate for each particular task with a focus on motivation and helping learners like you to become independent and to inspire you to learn more. After all, I believe that Learning is the best tool to success.
I cordially invite you to come join me here at You Waijiao
大家好,我是Myrtle老师,今年27岁,来自优外教,毕业于美国波士顿大学。我非常喜欢阅读和旅游。
我的沟通技能和英语培训背景都很棒,并且可以线上线下教授日常英语、剑桥、商务英语、语法、托业和英语会话,有5年多的授课经验,学生来自韩国、中国和欧洲。
作为一名专业的语言培训老师,我的教学风格是因材施教,根据学生的不同要求实施不一样的教学方法,量身定制学生的教学规划。我会将语法翻译成你自己的语言,帮助你理解。还会采用自然教学法,帮助学生直观了解英语里的句子结构和特征。
我现在非常享受并热爱教学,因为每次都会有不同的发现。希望你能跟我上课,我可以帮助你发掘你语言学习的天赋。通过一些小活动和独特的小任务来激励你学习,帮助你培训独立性和学习的积极性。最后,我相信,学习—是通往成功的最好途径。
非常热情地邀请你加入我们优外教学习英语!
Ni hao and huan ying. Well, hello and welcome to You Waijiao! My name is Rusty Bersante. I have
a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Education. I am also certified in TESOL and English accent training. I live in Spokane, Washington in the United States of America. My past history of education is teaching all ages through elementary, middle school and high school. My hobbies are backpacking, water skiing and enjoying the good outdoors of United States of America. I am a teacher for You W I hope to hear from you soon. Xie xie Ni. Thank you and have a beautiful day. Bye, bye!
你好,欢迎你,这里是优外教,我是Rusty Bersante老师。我拥有教育学的学士和硕士学位,同时持有TESOL证书和英语口音培训证书。我来自美国华盛顿的斯波坎市,教授过小学、初中和高级不同年龄段的学生。我喜欢背包旅行,滑水等各种在美国流行的户外活动项目。我是优外教的老师,希望你很快能成为我们的学生。谢谢,祝你愉快!
Hello there,I’m Teacher Neil from YOU Waijiao. My absolute goal in life is to make sure that you learn English while having fun. Here at YOU Waijiao we give you the guarantee that you will learn with fun and exciting teacher like me! I’ve had many years of experience as an English teacher, having had taught different kinds of student’s with different levels coming from different countries.At the end of every enrollment you might even get a special certificate for being a good student. Together we can explore all the fun places around the world while learning English together. So come on! What are you waiting for? Enroll in our great classes and start speaking English in no time!
大家好,我是来自优外教的Neil老师,我的人生目标就是帮您快乐地学好英语。
在优外教有很多和我一样风趣幽默有激情的老师,您一定可以学习着并快乐着。
我从事英语教学工作多年,教过年龄不同,水平各异,拥有不同文化背景的学生.
当课程结束的时候您还可能会获得一个好学生的证书。
学习英语的旅程中我们会一起探索世界上有趣的地方!
快来吧! 您还在等什么呢?
报名参加我们的课程,马上开口说英语吧!
Hi! My name is Vanessa and I am 32 years old. I am a You Waijiao English teacher. I took this job because I love meeting new people and I love teaching. It has always been my passion. I have teaching foreign students for more than six years.
For me, learning is not just about enhancing your vocabulary or skill or proving your accent nor perfecting your grammar. Learning a certain language is about bridging gaps and breaking barriers. So in my class, you would expect that you're not just going to learn but at the same time you're gonna have full filled moments. I'm so excited to meet you. See you soon!
大家好,我是Vanessa老师,是优外教英语的老师,今年32岁。我非常喜欢交朋友,也很热爱我的工作。我拥有6年的英语授课经验。对我而言,学习并不仅仅是增强你的词汇或、技能或者提高你的口语,也不仅仅是让你的语法达到完美。学习一门语言是不同文化间沟通的桥梁,可以打破彼此的障碍。所以在我的课堂上,你不仅仅可以学到英语知识,还可以让你学习的每个瞬间都非常充实有趣。遇见你们我真的高兴。再见哦。
Hello, I am Teacher May of You Wai Jiao. Teaching has become my passion because I love that sense of fulfillment whenever I see my students improve. More than that, I love making new friends.
Whenever I am not teaching I spend my free time reading a good fictional book, having a good walk or just writing some short stories.
I love encouraging students to give their best in every classes that we have. I make sure that each classes are fun and productive. I am a fun teacher and I give a lot of motivation to students in order to help them enhance their English skills.
I am flexible in teaching any courses, but I specialize in Daily English, Teenage English and I can also teach special courses like TOEFL and IELTS. I am patient especially in handling Primary and Middle school students, I can teach Beginner and Intermediate Levels too.
I am definitely looking forward to having classes with you! Goodbye!
大家好,我是优外教的老师May。我热爱教学,每当看到学生取得进步时,我都会感到非常满足。更重要的是,我喜欢结交新的朋友。在工作之余,我会去散步、阅读或者写一些小文章来充实自己。
课堂上,我会鼓励学生去展现自己最佳的状态,确保每一节课在获得知识的同时,也很有趣味。我的教学方法也很有趣——与学生课堂上的互动练习,会很好地帮助他们提高英语水平。
我的教学很灵活,但是比较擅长教授日常英语、青少年英语,也可以教授托福和雅思课程。我很有耐心,尤其是对小学生和初中生。也可以教授初学者和中级学者。
真诚地期待与你相见!
Hi! I am teacher Kevin. I am a teacher of youwaijiao and I love to teach! I have been teaching for over a year both online and offline. My teaching philosophy is have fun while learning English! Please join me and take your English to the next level! Have a great day!
大家好,我是 Kevin 老师,来自优外教。我已经有一年多的线上线下教学经验,我很喜欢这个职业。我的教学理念是寓教于乐,快来与我一起加入优外教吧,让你的英语水平更上一层楼。
Hello English students. My name is Bill.I am an American from California. For the last three years I have been teaching English to Korean, Japanese and Chinese students. My youngest student was 8 years old and my oldest was 73 years old. I want to congratulate you on your decision to learn English. That was a very wise choice that will bring you good fortune in the future. As you know, English is a difficult language to learn. Our job is to help you achieve your goals. Learning English is a lot of hard work but we can make it fun and rewarding. I hope you decide to join us. Thank you!
大家好,我是Bill,来自美国加利福尼亚州。在过去的三年里,我一直在教韩国,日本和中国的学生英语。我最小的学员只有8岁,最大的学员是73岁。恭喜你决定开始学习英语,这是一个非常明智的选择,会为你的将来带来好运。你可能会认为英语很难,我们的工作就是帮你实现你的目标。学英语也会很费力,但是我们可以把这个过程变得很有趣。希望你来加入我们!谢谢!
Hi, my name is Kamau with You Waijiao and I’ll be your teacher. I was born in the United States and I live in the US my entire life. I have over 7 years of teaching experience with students of all age.
I’ve taught Business English, English Grammar, Everyday Conversational English, Reading Comprehension, the whole experience of learning English as a foreign language. I have 7 years experience in teaching. I use task based learning as a teaching method that allows the students to actively participate in the learning process. Besides teaching, I enjoy spending time with my wife in surfing and playing my bass guitar. I’d like to welcome you to You Waijiao where Excellent Foreign teachers, we’re just like family. Take care and talk to you soon. Good bye.
大家好,我是优外教的Kamau老师,希望很快成为你的老师。我来自美国也一直在美国生活。拥有7年多英语教学经验,教过各个年龄段的学生。我擅长商务英语、英语语法、日常会话英语和阅读理解等,能教授外国学生学习英语所要涉及的各种课程。我会采用任务型教学方法,让学生积极地参与到学习过程中。除了教学,我还会花时间陪我的妻子,和她一起冲浪,或玩电吉他。我热情地欢迎您加入优外教,在这里,有非常优秀的外教老师,我们会像家人一样相处。保重,我们课堂见!
Hi, my name is teacher Luckey from YouWiJiao and I welcome you to my class. I love teaching English and I have been doing so in both offline and online classrooms for over 11years.
I try to make my classes fun and rewarding, and you will not be bored or feel like it is a waste of your time. I strive to have all of my students understand the concepts that we are studying. I refuse to accept the notion that some students cannot be successful when studying English with me. If English gives you a headache, I will be your pain reliever. Join my class now so we can take your English skills to the next level. See you soon!
大家好,我是来自优外教的Luckey老师,欢迎你加入我的课堂。我喜欢英语教学而且我从事线上线下教学已经11年多了。我一直致力于让我的课堂有趣并且能有所收获,在我的课堂上,你不会觉得无聊或者是浪费时间。我坚持让我所有的学生都能理解课堂的内容。我不接受跟着我学习英语的学生毫无收获。如果学习英语让你头疼,我会帮助你缓解症状。加入我的课堂吧,我会让你的英语提高到另一个水平!期待你的加入!
全面且定制化的课程设置
简单填写资料
立即体验课程

我要回帖

更多关于 计算机专业所学课程 的文章

随机推荐