新世纪大学英语3系列教材 视听说教程4第...

新世纪大学英语系列教材 视听说教程 第二版 4 的听力文本_贵州大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:123,761贴子:
新世纪大学英语系列教材 视听说教程 第二版 4 的听力文本收藏
哪个有新世纪大学英语系列教材 视听说教程 第二版 4 的听力原文?考试了!复习!!
大学生们注意啦!一大批流量来袭!现办理4G飞享套餐,每月返1GB,畅刷不停!
从大一到毕业的书都有,要么
同求,只要电子版的
肿么办?我也想要听力的文本文件?
请问能给我一份吗?
顶一个先——我满身酒气,却不是社会的污秽;眼神低靡,但没有岁月的沧桑。我庆幸,我还活着,且走在路上
百度有呀。。搜就出来了 缓缓飘落的枫叶像思念 我点燃烛火温暖岁末的秋天  《枫》  我要的只是你在我身边 
能给我一份吗
谢谢啦!!!
楼主可以发一份给我吗,谢谢啦
你们就无视书后面的光盘吧
楼主能不能给一份啊
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或当前位置: >>>
相关教程:&&&
&&&&&& 《新视野大学英语》是国务院批准的教育部&面向21世纪振兴行动计划&的重点工程&新世纪网络课程建设工程&项目系列教材之一。 由国家级名师上海交通大学郑树棠教授担任总策划和教材总主编,清华大学、上海交通大学和东北大学等全国十余所大学几十名资深教授和中青年骨干教师共同设计、编写和制作的教育部普通高等教育&十五&国家级规划教材,教育部大学英语推荐教材。
&&& 《听说教程》配合《读写教程》展开并组织听、说训练。
Uint1 II. Basic Listening Practice 1.Script M: Im beside myself with joy. Im so lucky. Guess what? Ive won a lit of money in the lottery. W: Yeah? Well, you do know that money is the root of all evil, right? Q: What does the woman mean? 2.Script W: M...
III. Listening In Task 1: Soft answers turn away wrath. Mary: Dam! Youre spilled red wine on me. My new dress is ruined. John: I m terrible sorry! What can I do to help? Heres some water to wash it off. Mary: Stop splashing water on me! Oh, this is s...
Task 2: Big John is coming! Script A bar owner in the Old West has just hired a timid bartender. This (S1) owner of the establishment is giving his new hire some instructions on (S2) running the place. He tells the timid man, If you ever hear that Bi...
Task3: A View of Happiness Script Dr. Smith has proposed a reasonable, if perhaps somewhat oversimplifies, view of happiness. According to his theory, happiness might be described as a state if balance. And when human or certain animals achieve that...
IV. Speaking Out MODEL 1 Dont let it get to you! Susan: You look so angry. What happened? Chris: Nothing Id rather not talk about it. Just dont ask. Susan: Come on. Relax. Talk to me. Chris: All right. This morning I took my car to the garage to chec...
MODEL2 Im too depressed. Script Susan: Chris, I hear youve been down in the dumps, so Ive come to cheer you up. Chris: Its not gong o work. Im too depressed Susan: Come, on. Tell me whats on your mind. Chris: Everything. M my dog...
MODEL3 You seem to be on top of the world. Script Nora: Oh, hey, John! John: Hey! Nora: You seem to be on top of the world tonight. Whats up? John: Im so happy Im about to burst. Guess what? Nora: Youve got me. John: It might be true that misfortunes...
V. Lets Talk Script Hello, everyone. Today I invite you to join me in an exploration off the causes of depression. There ate many factors involved, but I believe some deserve special attention. Heredity certainly plays a role. .The tendency to develo...
VI. Further Listening and Speaking Task1: Reason and Emotion Script Emotion is sometimes regarded as th s is suggested by phrase such as appeal to emotions rather than reason and dont let your emotions take over. Emotional reacti...
Task 2: Depression Script Pat: You look depressed. Are you feeling blue? Ive come to cheer you up. Ted: But theres nothing that can cheer me up. Im down in the dumps. Lifes miserable Pat: You have to try to get your mind off things. Ted: But I cant....
Task3: Anger Script Anger is an emotion that can be hard to control. Despite this, we should learn how to manage anger in a constructive manner. In the most intense moments of anger, we usually have two choices: to fight or to run. Some choose the op...
News Report U.S. Roller Coaster Script The worlds first 4D roller coaster, X, took on its first passengers last week at the Six Flags Magic Mountain theme park, just outside Los Angeles. After climbing on board and properly securing their safety harn...文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于新世纪大学英语视听说教程4(第二版)答案的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:新世纪大学英语视听说教程4(第二版)答案Unit1P2a.8b.2c.1d.4e.1,4,5f.6,7,8,9g.1,3,6,7h.1,4,5i.6,7P3A.bB.FTFTTFTP8OP1:A.2B.1,2,5,7OP2:A.thepictureontherightP91.veryfamousbuildings2.madeofglass,steelandconcrete3.designed4.style5.metershigh7.boththemodernandtraditionalsideofmycountryP10A:1.world-famousmuseum,Paris,500years,sixmillion2.ancientcapital,bigenough,millionsof,shoopingcenterB:LouvreMuseum1989anugly,modernmistakeKyotoJapanHiroshiHaratocopewithmillionsofvisitorsbringsnewlifeintothecitycenterP11B:3C:2,4,6,7P13A:TRUE:1,3,5FALSE:2halfway,notalltheway4fromfaraway,notcloseupB:thousandsbycarunimpressedP14b,c,b,c,cP15A:e,c,a,d,f,h,bP16MansomethingbeingbuiltgoesupbutontheotherhandbuildingdownundergroundabovegroundlivinginacaveTrueThat’srightallthesebuildingspoppedupI’llbetMaybeyouknowwhatyouaretoomuchP181.constructionsite2.buildings3.admires4.skyscrapers5.takingpictures6.somethingfamous7.therichandfamousstay8.what'sbeingbuilt9.turnsout10.parkinggarageUnit2P20A:b,a,cB:puterfiveP24OP1:A:petcellphonesB:Conversation1:a,c,d,eConversation2:dP25OP2:cellphone:convenient,easye-mail:convenient,easy,fastmail:affordablefaxmachine:fast,reliableOP3:A:toastermicrowaverefrigeratorwashingmachineairconditionerclockcoffeemakertelephonelightsheaterB:TTFFFFOP4:B:a.3b.6c.4d.2e.5f.7P29TTFTFTTFP31a,b,a,b,bP32weren’tthatbadasforohmygoshweresounreliableusedtocrashallthetimeasaffordableorasfastasasfarassomeofthenewer,moreexpensiveonesnowadaysusedtousetheonesattheuniversityNobigdealinthosedaysP34termpapertechnologyusedtoreliablemodelsdidn'puterlabstheelectricitywentoutold-fashionedassignmentUnit3P35D,G,C,F,B,H,EP36A:internationalcorrespondentjournalistphotographerB:C,D,C,B,B,DP41OP1:A:likesdislikesB:1.icspage,thehoroscope,theprice2.thenewscoverage,theheadlinesOP2:A:backrow(fromlefttoright):Tom,Joseph,Olivia,Randyfrontrow:TinaB:Olivia,Amy,Randy,TinaOP3:A:1.TheyCouldn'tCommunicate2.upation3.SilentBeauties4.AVeryBusyThiefOP4:A:Kangaroototherescue!Anunderwaterpostoffice?B:10,farmer,barking,scubadiving,drawtourists'attention,threeP46A:TRUE:1,3,7False:2.boringandnotveycreative4.doesn'tthink5.newsanchors6.doesn'tfeelB:d,b,e,a,cP48A:7,3,4,1,6,8,5,2P49stuffHeyIsn'thethatwiththesilverguitarlong,blackhairshortspikyhairwearsthatreallycoolwhitesuitmanTheonesittingdownwiththelonghairandglasseswhatareyouwaitingforareyoukiddingIhardlyknowherSomehowYou'rekiddingmeP51coolsoldoutrealizesmusicreviewerapartmentbuildinggetthemconcertticketsgoesoverinviteshimtogowithheradatewithmindTakeshigoingwithouthimUnit4P53A:Diane,Mimi,AliceB:notboss,butcustomersnotlate,butpunctualnotyesterday,butLastweeknotten,buteightnotquestions,butenergyP58OP1:A:flightattendantB:No,No,No,YesOP2:A:eateachertheteachingprogramisverygoodalotofpracticeyoungkidsgraduatefromtheuniversitynextJuneakindergartenB:position:puterskills,cooperative,flexibilityinworkinghours,availablerightnowOP3:puter,arealpersonOP4:A:Ken,Steven,Ken,StevenB:interviews,introduces,famous,loves,videotape1播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表新世纪大学英语视听说教程4(第二版)答案.doc
文档介绍:
新世纪大学英语视听说教程4(第二版)答案Unit1P2a.8b.2c.1d.4e.1,4,5f.6,7,8,9g.1,3,6,7h.1,4,5i.6,7P3A.bB.FTFTTFTP8OP1:A.2B.1,2,5,7OP2:A.thepictureontherightP91.veryfamousbuildings2.madeofglass,steelandconcrete3.designed4.style5.metershigh7.boththemodernandtraditionalsideofmycountryP10A:1.world-famousmuseum,Paris,500years,sixmillion2.ancientcapital,bigenough,millionsof,shoopingcenterB:LouvreMuseum1989anugly,modernmistakeKyotoJapanHiroshiHaratocopewithmillionsofvisitorsbringsnewlifeintothecitycenterP11B:3C:2,4,6,7P13A:TRUE:1,3,5FALSE:2halfway,notalltheway4fromfaraway,notcloseupB:thousandsbycarunimpressedP14b,c,b,c,cP15A:e,c,a,d,f,h,bP16MansomethingbeingbuiltgoesupbutontheotherhandbuildingdownundergroundabovegroundlivinginacaveTrueThat’srightallthesebuildingspoppedupI’llbetMaybeyouknowwhatyouaretoomuchP181.constructionsite2.buildings3.admires4.skyscrapers5.takingpictures6.somethingfamous7.therichandfamousstay8.what'sbeingbuilt9.turnsout10.parkinggarageUnit2P20A:b,a,cB:puterfiveP24OP...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.&&&&&&当前位置:&gt
618超级返狂欢节
一淘网为您找到新世纪大学英语 视听说教程1产品的详细资讯,实时报价,价格行情,新世纪大学英语 视听说教程1商品分类,论坛问答/求购等相关产品信息。
增值电信业务经营许可证:浙B2-

我要回帖

更多关于 新世纪大学英语3 的文章

随机推荐