one more chanceperson or ...

114网址导航Get The Social Triggers Newsletter... It’s FREE!
Just enter your name and email below.
Email Address
Get free updates
Why people don't buy what you sell
Here’s the truth:
There are TOO many people who think their products will sell themselves. They think, “if I just create something that’s GREAT, the rest of it will fall into place.”
When you’re in business, it’s up to you to persuade people to buy what you’re selling.
And if you choose NOT to do it, you are the iceberg that will sink your ship.
But I know you’re smarter than that. And that’s why you’re going to watch this new video:
“Why don’t people buy what I’m selling?”
A reader wrote in and asked me, “I don’t understand! I have tons of friends on Facebook, even more following me on Twitter, and a bunch of people on my email list, all of whom love my content. But when I post my product on my Facebook page, Twitter page, or send an email to my list to “Buy this now,” no one listens. If they already like me and trust me, why doesn’t my product sell?”
I answer this question in this video and share my top tips on selling.
Don’t be pushy all the time. Be pushy at the RIGHT time.” –
Now I want to pass this to you…
What questions about selling do you have? Are you looking to overcome the fear of selling? Do you feel like when it comes to pitching your products and services, you’re at a loss for what to say?
Share your story in the comments right here, and I’ll do my best to respond to every comment and question that comes in over the next 24 hours.
Also, if you’re looking for even more material on selling more of what you’ve got, I recommend you check out my podcast with Dan Pink about .
One more thing…
Do you have a friend who feels like they don’t have to sell their products and services. Share this video with them and let me know what they think.
Spread the love!
If you enjoyed this post, GET updates. It's FREE.
First Name
Email Address
Get Free Updates
Enter your name and email below and click, "Get Free Updates!"
First Name
Email Address
Get Free Updates!
We will never sell, rent, or share your email.
Popular Articles
Other stuff
Recommended for You车里可以再坐一个人吗?()there()for one more person in the car?用space回答
is,a seat答案
用space(空间)回答
Is, space答案 space是不可数名词,前面不用任何冠词。这刚好用完两个空格。所以,这是唯一答案。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码of or for one person什么意思
任丶男人TA56
of or for one person 还是为一个人、或者为了一个人很高兴为您解答,满意请点右上角选为满意答案,
为您推荐: