扫描下载二维码一篇简单的英语小作文,100个单词左右。好的提高悬赏!坐等_百度知道
一篇简单的英语小作文,100个单词左右。好的提高悬赏!坐等
choose an animal as a mascot for your cl俯功碘嘉鄢黄碉萎冬联ass你可以选择1 dog
panda——lovely 等等
作文不用写得太复杂
简单易懂就好
不要有语法错误
提问者采纳
I w俯功碘嘉鄢黄碉萎冬联ant dog to me my mascot.because dog means loyal,and loyal is really a good Moral character .if you can treat your friends and family loyally,and they will treat you loyally in return.Dog also means strong,that's what i want to be.so that's why i want to choose dog to be my mascot.刚刚写的希望你能满意。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I would like to choose dog to be the mascot for my class.There are a lot of reasons.Firstly,dogs is a symbol of loyal,it always play an important role in our daily life to help people,such as minding the house,getting the newspaper and searching for illegal things.What's more,dog is friendly,you can touch it俯功碘嘉鄢黄碉萎冬联 and play with it much more easier than its counterpart,a cat.So,I hope we can be more loyal to our class and family,and friendly to help each other.Then,the whold class will become a big,great family!
My city is not very big,and there're about 3 hundred thousand people in our city.I know the people in there will more and more,so it may have some problem in our city. First,maybe more people can't find work so that there will have more criminality in the city,so we have to give more kinds of jobs.Next there may have more ill people because if more people live in the city,the ecviorment here will be dirtier,it will make the microbe. so people should strengthen the antisepsis work. This's all of my opinions!thanks!
哈哈这个有意思
您可能关注的推广
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 给妈妈读一篇好文章 的文章

随机推荐