There arehow many are therepeop...

Many a young person tells me he wants to be a writer.I always encourage such people,but I also explain that there's a big difference between“being a writer”and writing.In most cases these people are dreaming of wealth and fame.not the long hours alone at a typewriter.“You've got to want to write,”I say to them,“not want to be a writer”.The reality is that writing is a lonely,private and poor—paying affair.For every writer kissed by fortune there are thousands more whose longing is never rewarded.When I left a 20—year career in the U.S.Coat Guard to become a freelance writer,I had no hope at all.What I did have was a friend who found me a room in a New York apartment building.It didn't even matter that it was cold and had no bathroom.I immediately bought a used typewriter and felt like a real writer.After a year or so.however.I still hadn't gotten a break and began to doubt myself.It was so hard to sell a story that I hardly made enough to eat.But I knew I wanted to write,l had dreamed about it for years.I wasn't going to be one of those people who die wondering, what if? I would keep putting my dream to the test—even though it meant living with uncertainty and fear of failure.This is the shadow land of hope,and anyone with a dream must learn to live there.67.The purpose of the passage is to.A.warn young people of the hardships that a successful writer has to experience B.advise young people In give up their idea of becoming a professional writer C.show young people it's unrealistic for a writer to seek wealth and fame D.encourage young people to he a writer over a long period of time68.What can be concluded from the passage? A.Real writers often find their work interesting and rewarding.B.A writer's success depends on luck rather than on effort.C.Famous writers usually live in poverty.D.The chances for a writer to become successful are little.69.Why did the author begin to doubt himself after the first year of his writing career? A.He wasn't able to produce a single book.B.He hadn't seen a change for the better.C.He wasn't able to have a rest for a whole year.D.He found his dream would never come true.70.“…people who die wondering,what if?”refers to “those”.A.who think too much of the dark side of life B.who regret giving up their career halfway C.who think a lot without making a decision D.who are full of imagination even upon death71.“shadow land”in the last sentence means.A.the wonderland one often dreams about B.the bright future that one is looking forward to C.the state of uncertainty before one's final goat is reached
D.a world that exists only in one's imagination相关试题> 【答案带解析】Today, there are many problems between p...
Today, there are many problems between
parents and children. Many people always ask, “ Why do we often argue(争论)?”
Parents show their love for children in
different ways. They cook nice food, buy new clothes for them. They also care
about their studies. Parents always ask “ You must work hard”, &“You
should do your homework”, “Why not do homework for your exam?” all the time.
When children get bad marks(分数), their parents get very
angry. They stop their children watching TV, playing games or going outside
until they are good at their studies.
Why? Most families have only one child. The
child is the hope of the family, they want the child to be the best.
Many children want to do things themselves.
They want to do many unusual things that parents dislike. They like pop music,
basketball and other new things. They enjoy surfing on the Internet and playing
QQ games. They spend a lot of time chatting online and listening to the QQ
music. In their parents’ eyes, these are a waste of time. For these reasons,
parents and children often argue.
__75__ Do Children and Their Parents
Parents want their child to be the
A. They __78__ their children in
different ways.
B. Their children should __79__ hard all
C. __80__TV and playing games on the
Internet are__81__ for their studies.
Many children want to do many __77__
A. They like to sing pop __82__, listen
to the QQ music and other __83__ things.
B. They usually spend a lot of time
surfing on the Internet and playing QQ games, __84__online with their
work/study
music/songs
此题考查疑问副词,根据下栏中的reason可知应用why表示为什么。
此题考查形容词,根据文章中的语句“they want the child to b...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类
一、完型填空题的命题特点&
& & &完型填空题是一种综合性比较强的测试题,它把单项填空和阅读理解等题型融为一体,它不仅考查学生对词汇、词组、语法、句型和常识逻辑等语言基础知识的掌握情况和正确使用语法知识的能力,而且也考查学生的理解能力、推理能力、以及情景语感等方面综合理解和运用语言的能力。完型填空题通常有两种题型:一种是选择填空题,即四选一;另一种是短文填空题。其中,以第一种较为普遍。&
二、完型填空的命题趋势 & &&
1、体裁、题材多样,考察学生涉猎各种信息的能力&
& & 体裁有记叙文、说明文等;题材涉及到趣味故事、幽默小品、科普知识、日常生活、人物小记、社会热点话题等等。短文一般文章短小,情节连贯,层次分明,线索清楚。目的是考查学生是否有阅读各种体裁、题材文章的能力以及获取各种新息的能力。 &
2、侧重整体理解、考查学生快速阅读理解能力。
& &解完型填空题需要学生具备视读、跳读、查读、猜词等各种快速阅读技巧。因为解题时间有限,在短短的时间内,要完成全文和选项的阅读,还要进行正确判断、推理、核查等工作。可见阅读速度非常重要。 & &&
3、侧重基础知识,考查学生语言知识的能力。
& & & 完型填空以文入手,结合文章的内容考查学生的基础知识,主要是词语搭配、近义词辨 异、辨析句子结构、掌握语法规则的能力。 &
4、上下文对照,考查学生捕捉关键词的能力。
& & & 解完型填空题时,单独看一句话是找不到正确答案的,需要阅读下句或者若干句才能明白。所谓上下对照,即在上文和下文中找到与正确答案相同的关键词。因此,在做题时要边读边在大脑中储存上下文信息的能力,捕捉关键词。 &
5、设置语境,考查学生的分析推理能力。
& & &旨在考查学生在选项都符合语法及句子结构的情况下能否利用前后语境去推断出正确答案。 & &
6、结合生活,考查学生利用常识题的能力。
& & &目的考查学生的生活常识,看看学生是否善于观察生活,积累生活常识,能否利用常识去做恰当的选择。 & &&
7、关注连词,考查学生对行文逻辑、句子关联的理解能力。 & & 此项用来考查学生在缺少连词的情况想,通过阅读能否理解句子的与句子的关系,是否了解行文逻辑的要求,能否掌握表示因果、转折、并列、条件、让步等的连词的用法。&
三、完型填空题的解题步骤: & & &
1、通读全文,了解大意 & &
& & & 越过空挡,通读全文,理顺题意,找出信息词,建立语言的整体感。这是做好完型 填空题的关键。因为完型填空题的特点是着眼于整体理解。 & &&
2、细读首尾,推测意图 &&
& & &文章的首句是全文的“窗口”,尾句是文章的总结、结论或点睛之笔。这样,通过阅 读首句和尾句,就可以了解背景知识,对于空格位置的词语进行大胆分析和判断,以便揣测作者的意图,理顺思路,为后面的答题做好铺垫。 & &&
3、综合考虑,瞻前顾后 &
& & & 在通读全文的基础上,根据全文大意,展开逻辑思维,瞻前顾后,分析这一空格处在 句中的地位,前后的关系和它所起的作用,认真观察选项,仔细推敲,确定最佳答案。&
初中各年级课件教案习题汇总
语文数学英语物理化学
4、复读全文,验证答案 &做完题目以后,要立足整体,再次通读全文,从语法入手,检查一下句子的时态、语法、主谓一致、代词的性、数、格以及词语的搭配等是否正确。若有疑问,必须根据文章的中心思想,从意义、语法的角度来仔细权衡,加以改正,弥补疏漏。
相关试题推荐
句型转换:(共4小题;每空0.5分,计5分)
1.They’d like to buy her a present. (一般疑问句)
_____________ they _____________ to buy her
a present?
2.Uncle Li sends e-mails to his friends. (改否定句)
Uncle Li ____________ ____________
____________ to his friends.
3.The girl in red is my little
sister. (对划线部分提问)
____________ girl ___________ _____________
little sister?
4.Dad always has lots of things to do. (改为同义句)
Dad____________ always _____________.
根据句子意思,
用括号中所给汉语提示或单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)
1.All the students go to Zhuyuwan Park
_____________(除…之外) me.
2.June 1st is _____________ (儿童) Day. My daughter likes that
day best.
3.After school, my classmates like buying
______(传统的)Chinese
food on Dongguan Street.
4.My family often go to this restaurant to
have _____________(真正地) delicious Chinese food at weekends.
5.Mother thinks Millie _____________(不应当) watch too much TV.
6.Amy spends half an hour _____________
(run) every day.
7.Water is very important to _____________(we)
all .
8.The student under the tree usually
_________ (finish) his homework at 8:00 in the evening.
9.They celebrate Christmas by _____________
(give) presents and cards.
10.She enjoys playing with the dog and
_____________ (have) sports in the playground.
Many people like to travel by plane, but I
don’t like it because an airport is usually far from the city. You have to get
there early and wait for hours for the plane to take off and it is often late.
You can’t open the window. You can’t choose the food. Planes are fast, but they
still take hours to get out of the airport and into the city.
I like traveling by train. I think trains
are safe. Railway stations are usually in cities. When you are late for a train
you can catch another one .You can walk around in the train and open the
windows. You can see many interesting things on your way. I know it takes a
little more time.
I also like cars. You can start your
journey when you want to, and you don’t need to get to a railway station or a
bus stop. Also you can carry many things with you in a car. But sometimes there
are too many cars on the road.
1.Why do many people like to travel by
plane?
A.Because it is fast.
B.Because it is safe.
C.Because you can walk around in the plane.
D.Because you can choose the food.
2.Which is not the good thing about the
train?
A.It is safe.
B.It takes a little more time.
C.You can open the windows.
D.You can walk around in the train.
3.If you want to take a lot of things with
you, what do you take to go out?
C.A train
4.What is the bad thing about the car?
A.You needn’t go to a station
B.You can start your journey when you want to.
C.There are too many cars on the road.
D.You can carry many things with you..
5.What does the writer think of the plane,train and car?
A.He thinks it takes a lot of time to go to and get out of the
B.He likes to take a train because it takes a little more time.
C.He likes to take a car because he has a car.
D.He likes taking the train, plane and car.
缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分)
The mobile phone is a useful thing, but
maybe I don’t know h& 1&&&to use it. Sometimes it
makes things difficult for me.
One day I wanted to see my friend nearby. I
could a& 2&&at his house in five minutes, but I looked at
my mobile phone and thought i& 3&&&would be better
to ring him up. I r& 4&&him for the first time, but the
line was busy. Five minutes later, there was an answer, but it was the wrong
number. Then I tried a 5&&and this time I got an answer from
him.
I asked him if he was at home in the
afternoon. And he said--at 1& 6&&I thought he said--he
would be at home all afternoon. So I went to his house, but then I found n&
7 in. I called him for the fourth time. This time I got so angry that I s&
8&&, “You are not at home? But you just told me over the
telephone that you would be at home all afternoon!”
Here w& 9&&his
answer, “No, I said: ‘I will NOT be at home all afternoon.’”
I went back to my room, sat down in front
of the mobile phone and looked at it. What e& 10&&could I
do? Nothing!
任务型阅读(共10空计10分)根据短文内容完成下列图表,每空一词。
 Have
you ever studied in a foreign country? Maybe it is an amazing experience(经历), especially(特别) when you come to Australia
as a foreign high school student. You can have a lot of fun there, especially
on holidays.
  There
are many festivals in Australia. The most important one is Christmas. Each
year, the summer holidays at every high school last about two months from the
beginning of December to February, which covers (包括)the Christmas time. Since it is a long holiday,
most foreign students in Australia students love to fly back to their home
countries to stay with their family members and friends, but a few students
still stay in Australia during the holiday to get jobs. It is quite easy to
find a job at Christmas. Students often take part in some social activities.
They go to the beach to have fun in the sunshine. The summer in Australia is
from December to February, so going to the beach in December is very popular
among Australians.
  Easter
in March is another important holiday in the year. It actually combines “Good
Friday” and “Easter Monday”. Almost every shop closes on Good Friday. And
people usually go to see Easter Show.
  The
Chinese New Year is not a public(公开的) holiday in Australia, so every Chinese student still has to go to
school to study and do the same things as usual.
Information about_____1______
Summer and activities
Starting from the beginning of December
and finishes In February
The most important_____2____ comes.
Most foreign students ____3______to their
home countries to ____4_____ with their families and friends. But ____5____of
them will do some jobs instead.
Going to the beach to have fun in the
sunshine is very____6____.
Few shops____7___ on Good Friday, and
people usually go to see ____8____Show.
Chinese New Year
It is not a ____9____ holiday in
Australia, so Chinese students all have to do the _____10____ as usual.
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
小学英语科学普及出版社五年级下册Lesson8 How many pupils are there
下载积分:800
内容提示:小学英语科学普及出版社五年级下册Lesson8 How many pupils are there
文档格式:DOCX|
浏览次数:18|
上传日期: 09:31:09|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
小学英语科学普及出版社五年级下册Lesson8 How many p
官方公共微信A project of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women's Health
& Human papillomavirus
ePublications
(PDF, 122 KB)
Getting the HPV vaccine beginning at age 11 or 12 is one of the best ways to prevent HPV.
Related information
Find a Family Planning Clinic
Address, city and state, or ZIP Code.
For more information on this widget, please visit .
Human papillomavirus
Human , (pap-uh-LOH-muh-veye-ruhss) or HPV, is the most common
in the United States. About 80% of women will get at least one type of HPV at some point in their lifetime. It is usually spread through vaginal, oral, or anal sex. Many women do not know they have HPV, because it usually has no symptoms and usually goes away on its own. Some types of HPV can cause illnesses such as genital warts or cervical cancer. There is a vaccine to help you prevent HPV.
HPV is the name for a group of viruses that includes more than 100 types. More than 40 types of HPV can be passed through sexual contact. The types that infect the genital area are called genital HPV.
HPV is the name for a group of viruses that includes more than 100 types. More than 40 types of HPV can be passed through sexual contact. The types that infect the genital area are called genital HPV.
Genital HPV is the most common STI in the United States for both women and men. About 79 million Americans have HPV. It is so common that 80% of women will get at least one type of HPV at some point in their lifetime.
Genital HPV is the most common STI in the United States for both women and men. About 79 million Americans have HPV. It is so common that 80% of women will get at least one type of HPV at some point in their lifetime.
HPV is spread through:
Vaginal, oral, or anal sex. HPV can be spread even if there are no symptoms. This means you can get HPV from someone who has no signs or symptoms.
Genital touching. A man does not need to ejaculate (come) for HPV to spread. HPV can also be passed between women who have sex with women.
Childbirth from a woman to her baby
HPV is spread through:
Vaginal, oral, or anal sex. HPV can be spread even if there are no symptoms. This means you can get HPV from someone who has no signs or symptoms.
Genital touching. A man does not need to ejaculate (come) for HPV to spread. HPV can also be passed between women who have sex with women.
Childbirth from a woman to her baby
Most people with HPV do not have any symptoms. This is one reason why women need regular . Experts recommend that you get your first Pap test at age 21. The Pap test can find changes on the cervix caused by HPV. If you are a woman between ages 30 and 65, your doctor might also do an HPV test with your Pap test every five years. This is a DNA test that detects most types of HPV.
Another way to tell if you have an HPV infection is if you have . Genital warts usually appear as a small bump or group of bumps in the genital area. They can be small or large, raised or flat, or shaped like a cauliflower. Doctors can usually diagnose warts by looking at the genital area.
Most people with HPV do not have any symptoms. This is one reason why women need regular . Experts recommend that you get your first Pap test at age 21. The Pap test can find changes on the cervix caused by HPV. If you are a woman between ages 30 and 65, your doctor might also do an HPV test with your Pap test every five years. This is a DNA test that detects most types of HPV.
Another way to tell if you have an HPV infection is if you have . Genital warts usually appear as a small bump or group of bumps in the genital area. They can be small or large, raised or flat, or shaped like a cauliflower. Doctors can usually diagnose warts by looking at the genital area.
HPV usually goes away on its own and does not cause any health problems. But when HPV does not go away, it can cause health problems including:
Other genital cancers (such as cancers of the vulva, vagina, penis, or anus)
Oropharyngeal cancer (cancer of the back of the throat, including the base of the tongue and tonsils)
Recurrent respiratory papillomatosis (a rare condition that causes warts to grow in the respiratory tract)
HPV usually goes away on its own and does not cause any health problems. But when HPV does not go away, it can cause health problems including:
Other genital cancers (such as cancers of the vulva, vagina, penis, or anus)
Oropharyngeal cancer (cancer of the back of the throat, including the base of the tongue and tonsils)
Recurrent respiratory papillomatosis (a rare condition that causes warts to grow in the respiratory tract)
If you are 21 to 29 years old, your doctor might suggest the HPV test if you have had an unusual or unclear
result. The test will help determine if HPV caused the abnormal cells on your cervix. Most women younger than 30 do not need the HPV test, because the immune system fights off HPV within two years in 90% of cases in that age group.
If you are 30 years or older, you may choose to have the HPV test along with the Pap test to screen for . If results of both tests are normal, your chance of getting cervical cancer in the next few years is very low. Your doctor might then say that you can wait up to five years for your next HPV screening.
If you are 21 to 29 years old, your doctor might suggest the HPV test if you have had an unusual or unclear
result. The test will help determine if HPV caused the abnormal cells on your cervix. Most women younger than 30 do not need the HPV test, because the immune system fights off HPV within two years in 90% of cases in that age group.
If you are 30 years or older, you may choose to have the HPV test along with the Pap test to screen for . If results of both tests are normal, your chance of getting cervical cancer in the next few years is very low. Your doctor might then say that you can wait up to five years for your next HPV screening.
HPV does not affect your chances of getting pregnant, but it may cause problems during pregnancy.
Some possible problems during pregnancy include:
Cervical cell changes. Continue to get regular cervical cancer screening during and after pregnancy to help your doctor find any changes.
Genital warts that bleed and grow. Hormonal changes during pregnancy can cause any genital warts that you had before getting pregnant or that you get during pregnancy to bleed and grow (in size and number).
Cesarean section. If genital warts block the birth canal, you may need to have a
(C-section).
Health problems in the baby. A woman with genital HPV can & very rarely & pass it on to her baby. Babies and children may develop growths in their airways from HPV. This rare but potentially serious condition is called recurrent respiratory papillomatosis.
HPV does not affect your chances of getting pregnant, but it may cause problems during pregnancy.
Some possible problems during pregnancy include:
Cervical cell changes. Continue to get regular cervical cancer screening during and after pregnancy to help your doctor find any changes.
Genital warts that bleed and grow. Hormonal changes during pregnancy can cause any genital warts that you had before getting pregnant or that you get during pregnancy to bleed and grow (in size and number).
Cesarean section. If genital warts block the birth canal, you may need to have a
(C-section).
Health problems in the baby. A woman with genital HPV can & very rarely & pass it on to her baby. Babies and children may develop growths in their airways from HPV. This rare but potentially serious condition is called recurrent respiratory papillomatosis.
No, HPV has no cure. Most often, HPV goes away on its own. If HPV does not go away on its own, there are treatments for the genital warts and cervical cell changes caused by HPV.
No, HPV has no cure. Most often, HPV goes away on its own. If HPV does not go away on its own, there are treatments for the genital warts and cervical cell changes caused by HPV.
There are two ways to prevent HPV. One way is get an . The other way to prevent HPV or any STI is to not have sexual contact with another person.
If you do have sex, lower your risk of getting an STI with the following steps:
Use condoms. Condoms are the best way to prevent STIs when you have sex. Although HPV can also happen in female and male genital areas that are not protected by condoms, research shows that condom use is linked to lower cer?vical cancer rates. The HPV vaccine does not replace or decrease the need to wear condoms. Make sure to put the condom on before the penis touches the vagina, mouth, or anus. Also, other methods of , like birth control pills, shots, implants, or , will not protect you from STIs.
Get tested. Be sure you and your partner are tested for STIs. Talk to each other about the test results before you have sex.
Be monogamous. Having sex with just one partner can lower your risk for STIs. After being tested for STIs, be faithful to each other. That means that you have sex only with each other and no one else.
Limit your number of sex partners. Your risk of getting STIs goes up with the number of partners you have.
Do not douche.
removes some of the normal bacteria in the vagina that protects you from infection. This may increase your risk of getting STIs.
Do not abuse alcohol or drugs. Drinking too much alcohol or using drugs increases risky behavior and may put you at risk of sexual assault and possible exposure to STIs.
The steps work best when used together. No single step can protect you from every single type of STI.
There are two ways to prevent HPV. One way is get an . The other way to prevent HPV or any STI is to not have sexual contact with another person.
If you do have sex, lower your risk of getting an STI with the following steps:
Use condoms. Condoms are the best way to prevent STIs when you have sex. Although HPV can also happen in female and male genital areas that are not protected by condoms, research shows that condom use is linked to lower cer?vical cancer rates. The HPV vaccine does not replace or decrease the need to wear condoms. Make sure to put the condom on before the penis touches the vagina, mouth, or anus. Also, other methods of , like birth control pills, shots, implants, or , will not protect you from STIs.
Get tested. Be sure you and your partner are tested for STIs. Talk to each other about the test results before you have sex.
Be monogamous. Having sex with just one partner can lower your risk for STIs. After being tested for STIs, be faithful to each other. That means that you have sex only with each other and no one else.
Limit your number of sex partners. Your risk of getting STIs goes up with the number of partners you have.
Do not douche.
removes some of the normal bacteria in the vagina that protects you from infection. This may increase your risk of getting STIs.
Do not abuse alcohol or drugs. Drinking too much alcohol or using drugs increases risky behavior and may put you at risk of sexual assault and possible exposure to STIs.
The steps work best when used together. No single step can protect you from every single type of STI.
Three different types of HPV vaccines are approved by the Food and Drug Administration & Cervarix, Gardasil, and Gardasil 9 & to prevent HPV and related diseases. All types of the HPV vaccine are approved for girls and women. The HPV vaccines Gardasil and Gardasil 9 help prevent one type of HPV-related cancer and genital warts in boys and men.
There are some . It is recommended that females get the same vaccine brand for all three doses, whenever possible.
The HPV vaccine is a shot given in three separate doses over a 6-month period to girls at 11 or 12 years old. If girls do not get the HPV vaccine, or do not get all three doses at 11 or 12 years old, they can get them up through age 26. The best way to get the most benefit from HPV vaccination is to complete all three doses before beginning sexual activity.
Three different types of HPV vaccines are approved by the Food and Drug Administration & Cervarix, Gardasil, and Gardasil 9 & to prevent HPV and related diseases. All types of the HPV vaccine are approved for girls and women. The HPV vaccines Gardasil and Gardasil 9 help prevent one type of HPV-related cancer and genital warts in boys and men.
There are some . It is recommended that females get the same vaccine brand for all three doses, whenever possible.
The HPV vaccine is a shot given in three separate doses over a 6-month period to girls at 11 or 12 years old. If girls do not get the HPV vaccine, or do not get all three doses at 11 or 12 years old, they can get them up through age 26. The best way to get the most benefit from HPV vaccination is to complete all three doses before beginning sexual activity.
The HPV vaccine works best when you get it before you have any type of sexual contact with anyone else.
Women and girls:
HPV vaccines are approved for girls and women ages 9 through 26.
Girls should get three doses of the HPV vaccine by 11 or 12 years old.
Girls and women 13 through 26 years old can get vaccinated if they did not get any or all three doses when they were younger.
The HPV vaccine is not recommended for pregnant women.
Men and boys:
Gardasil 9 is approved for boys ages 9 through 15. Gardasil is approved for boys and men ages 9 through 26.
Boys should get three doses of HPV vaccine by 11 or 12 years old.
Boys and men 13 to 26 years old can get the Gardasil vaccine if they did not get any or all of the shots when they were younger. Boys through age 15 can get the Gardasil 9 vaccine.
Gardasil is also recommended for gay and bisexual men (or any man who has sex with men) and men whose
don't work properly (such as men with HIV) through 26 years of age, if they were not fully vaccinated when they were younger.
Talk to your doctor to find out if getting vaccinated is recommended for you based on your age and health history.
The HPV vaccine works best when you get it before you have any type of sexual contact with anyone else.
Women and girls:
HPV vaccines are approved for girls and women ages 9 through 26.
Girls should get three doses of the HPV vaccine by 11 or 12 years old.
Girls and women 13 through 26 years old can get vaccinated if they did not get any or all three doses when they were younger.
The HPV vaccine is not recommended for pregnant women.
Men and boys:
Gardasil 9 is approved for boys ages 9 through 15. Gardasil is approved for boys and men ages 9 through 26.
Boys should get three doses of HPV vaccine by 11 or 12 years old.
Boys and men 13 to 26 years old can get the Gardasil vaccine if they did not get any or all of the shots when they were younger. Boys through age 15 can get the Gardasil 9 vaccine.
Gardasil is also recommended for gay and bisexual men (or any man who has sex with men) and men whose
don't work properly (such as men with HIV) through 26 years of age, if they were not fully vaccinated when they were younger.
Talk to your doctor to find out if getting vaccinated is recommended for you based on your age and health history.
Different types of HPV vaccines protect against different combinations of HPV types. More than 40 types of HPV can be passed through sexual contact. HPV types 6 and 11 cause genital warts. HPV types 16 and 18 cause most cases of cervical cancers.
Cervarix protects against two types of HPV that cause cervical cancer.
Gardasil protects against two types of HPV that cause genital warts and two types that cause cervical cancer.
Gardasil 9 protects against nine different types of HPV that cause genital warts and cervical cancer.
All of the HPV vaccines are approved for girls and women. Only Gardasil and Gardasil 9 are approved for boys and men. Ask your doctor which brand of the vaccine is recommended for you based on your age and medical history.
Different types of HPV vaccines protect against different combinations of HPV types. More than 40 types of HPV can be passed through sexual contact. HPV types 6 and 11 cause genital warts. HPV types 16 and 18 cause most cases of cervical cancers.
Cervarix protects against two types of HPV that cause cervical cancer.
Gardasil protects against two types of HPV that cause genital warts and two types that cause cervical cancer.
Gardasil 9 protects against nine different types of HPV that cause genital warts and cervical cancer.
All of the HPV vaccines are approved for girls and women. Only Gardasil and Gardasil 9 are approved for boys and men. Ask your doctor which brand of the vaccine is recommended for you based on your age and medical history.
Yes. You can still benefit from the HPV vaccine if you have already had sexual contact. The vaccine can protect you from HPV types you haven't gotten yet. However, the vaccines are recommended for most people only if you are 26 years old or younger.
Yes. You can still benefit from the HPV vaccine if you have already had sexual contact. The vaccine can protect you from HPV types you haven't gotten yet. However, the vaccines are recommended for most people only if you are 26 years old or younger.
Yes. The vaccine does not replace or decrease the need to wear condoms. Using condoms lowers your risk of getting other types of HPV and other .
Yes. The vaccine does not replace or decrease the need to wear condoms. Using condoms lowers your risk of getting other types of HPV and other .
Yes. There are three reasons why:
Although the vaccines protect against many of the HPV types that cause cervical cancer,
none of the vaccines prevent all HPV types that cause cervical cancer.
You might not be fully protected if you did not get all the vaccine doses (or at the recommended ages).
You might not fully benefit from the vaccine if you were vaccinated after getting one or more types of HPV before vaccination.
Yes. There are three reasons why:
Although the vaccines protect against many of the HPV types that cause cervical cancer,
none of the vaccines prevent all HPV types that cause cervical cancer.
You might not be fully protected if you did not get all the vaccine doses (or at the recommended ages).
You might not fully benefit from the vaccine if you were vaccinated after getting one or more types of HPV before vaccination.
Yes. You can have HPV but still have a normal Pap test. Changes on your cervix might no or they might never appear. For women 30 years and older who get an HPV test and a , a negative result on both the Pap and HPV tests means no cervical changes or HPV were found on the cervix. This means you have a very low chance of developing cervical cancer in the next few years.
Yes. You can have HPV but still have a normal Pap test. Changes on your cervix might no or they might never appear. For women 30 years and older who get an HPV test and a , a negative result on both the Pap and HPV tests means no cervical changes or HPV were found on the cervix. This means you have a very low chance of developing cervical cancer in the next few years.
Yes. There are many types of HPV, so you can get it again.
Yes. There are many types of HPV, so you can get it again.
Yes. It is possible to get HPV, or any other STI, if you are a woman who has sex only with women.
Talk to your partner about her sexual history before having sex, and ask your doctor about getting tested if you have signs or symptoms of HPV.
Yes. It is possible to get HPV, or any other STI, if you are a woman who has sex only with women.
Talk to your partner about her sexual history before having sex, and ask your doctor about getting tested if you have signs or symptoms of HPV.
For more information about HPV, call the OWH Helpline at 800-994-9662 or contact the following organizations:
Phone number: 800-422-6237
Phone Number: 800-232-4636
Phone Number: 800-227-8922
Phone Number: 800-230-7526
For more information about HPV, call the OWH Helpline at 800-994-9662 or contact the following organizations:
Phone number: 800-422-6237
Phone Number: 800-232-4636
Phone Number: 800-227-8922
Phone Number: 800-230-7526
Myers, E.R., McCrory, D.C., Nanda, K., Bastian, L., Matchar, D.B. (2000). Mathematical model for the natural history of human papillomavirus infection and cervical carcinogenesis. Am J E 151:.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2015). .
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. (2012). .
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2013).
(PDF, 1.6 MB).
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2012). . Morbidity and Mortality Weekly R 61(15):258&261.
Myers, E.R., McCrory, D.C., Nanda, K., Bastian, L., Matchar, D.B. (2000). Mathematical model for the natural history of human papillomavirus infection and cervical carcinogenesis. Am J E 151:.
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. (2012). .
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2013).
(PDF, 1.6 MB).
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2012). . Morbidity and Mortality Weekly R 61(15):258&261.
All material contained on this page is free of copyright restrictions and may be copied, reproduced, or duplicated without permission of the Office on Women's Health in the Department of Health and Human Services. Citation of the source is appreciated.
This fact sheet was reviewed by: Christine Robinette Curtis, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.A.P., Captain, U.S. Public Health Service, Medical Officer, Health Services Research and Evaluation Branch, Immunization Services Division, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

我要回帖

更多关于 how many are there 的文章

随机推荐