But you forget there are many gays。。。 这howmany是什么意思思

Dating Sites -
See what questions your friends are asking today.Legacy account member?
Frequently Asked
Dating Sitesin Online Dating
Online Dating
Open Slideshow
Related Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
a successful dating site?
Yes, this is one of the more successful dating sites. It is the largest dating site of its kind, and has a very good reputation for doing what it says it will do, for a reasonable fee.
Are dating sites free?
Some dating sites are free and others are not, I advise you to read into the terms and conditions when you are signing up to a free dating site to make sure you are able to use all the facilities and that you're not going to be charged for your use at a later date.
What does LTR mean on a dating site?
LTR= Later, as in "See you Later!"
Actually in the context of a dating site, LTR mean Long-Term Relationship, as in
Long-Term Relationship Dating .
How do you find woman who is on dating sites?
Simply join a dating site yourself, and you can specify what age and type of woman you're seeking.
How many dating sites are there in America?
There are many dating sites for singles in America, regardless of your unique interests or personality, and there are more than 800 unique sites.
Are there scammers in US from dating sites?
AnswerAbsolutely. There are scammers everywhere. You have to be very careful with people online and on dating sites.
What is the best kid dating site?
Go back and reread your question and you will see how incredibly weird it sounds. "kid dating" site??
do not date
What is a good teen dating site?
http://OzTeen.net/ is good :)
is a good new dating site just for teens.
How old do you have to be for a dating site?
well it depends if its a kids dating site go on it if its like moshi monsters or somthing well its ok if its like a normal dating site well its kindof hard to find some one hope that helps guys and on moshi monsters add me im dolly8989
Can You want a dating sites?
Dating sites are useful, i know, ive used all sorts of them and i do get out and have a life too. The way i look at it is there is no way i could have met the women ive met online through a chance meeting in the pub or supermarket, ive traveled up and down the country meeting women off dating sites.
What are some dating sites for kids?
dating sites for kids if theyre even are any are especially dangerous cause you never know what type of creeeps are out there stick to kids you know from school or other activities
Dating sites in canadan for free?
is free, but it belongs
now. So, match may adjust its strategies for the purpose of supporting the main site.
POF is free. Absolutely. But personally I don't like it as it takes too much time and hard to navigate and I met too many fake guys there.
After the biggest 2 free dating sites, I can't figure out a third site which is quality enough to be mentioned.
According to my own knowledge, there are 2 Canada based dating sites with good quality and are almost free: , a millionaire matchmaker, , a place for millionaire admirers.
Are there any underage dating sites?
I don't know if there are any dating sites for underage persons only. Probably because this is advised against due to dangerous people blah, blah, etc. etc. Just be careful. But Some social networking sites will work just as well if not better for underage people. One of the best Is
. This site has a match feature that allows you to have secret admirers that you can talk to if they return your love^-^It is very easy to adapt to this site and you could be a valued and well known member very soon after joining even though there is a big community to interact with. Best of luck, ~ Matty ~
How do you stop dating sites emailing you?
Allot of the time when you are log in to your email account if you see a message from a dating site you can unsescribe from them. There for they will no longer email you. but some times this dose not work you will have to go to their actual website itself and unsuscribe that way or delete your account or email them with a complaint and tell them you don't wish to receive anymore e mail from their site.
Are there any dating sites for minors?
Yeah, Perhaps not technically. . .
TECHNICHALLY, members of sites not traditionally deemed as dating sites (Facebook, MySpace,etc.) require their members to be at least 18 years of age. Does this stop minors from signing up? I will leave that to you to judge.
In a similar manner, do age limits on sites dubbed "dating" venues (HornyMatches, , , etc) prevent minors from signing up any more than Facebook? Probably not. . .
- Actually for both myspace and facebook you have to be atleast 14 years old
Germany singles woman dating sites?
That's not German dating site, but ou can choose German as you language.And it totally free dating site.
dating site?
"<",the unique and innovative dating site was launched in april,2008 by 3H group of australia.
1:Muti domains (main domain),,
2:Innovative,interactive and smart interface.
3:Superb Instant messaging built-in client(greater than all existing IM's)
4:International users presence(multilangual)
5:Great member searching criteria
6:100% free and unlimited photos and contacts permission
7:Innovative and amazing "flirt" option which is very unique in all the web existing sites features
8: faster page-loading like google services.And so more........
Is there a dating site for kids 12-18?
At 18 you are an adult and can be on any dating site. At 12 however that would be illegal.
What does HWP mean on a dating site?
Height-Weight Proportionate. They don't want any really skinny people or any overweight people.
Is tagged a dating site?
No. It's a social networking site (Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, etc.) founded in 2004.
What does BBW mean on a dating site?
B) Or sometimes means Big boobs women.
What is a good status for dating sites?
im looking for someone
Are there s and m dating sites?
Yes, there are several. The ones I am on
is another, but in order to actually see profiles you need to pay.
What does MSF mean on a dating site?
Male seeking Female
What does available mean on dating site?
On OK Cupid, they give you 3 options when joining: single, seeing someone, married. If you pick "seeing someone", when other people look at your profile, to them it will say "available".
Short answer: they're with someone and looking for more. The person they're with may or may not know about this. Avoiding these people is usually a good move.
Sometimes women who are bisexual will list themselves as available. Generally they explain their availability in terms of being available to other women, but not men.
How many Adventist dating sites are there?
At least two. See links below.
Is the dating site zoosk free to use?
on a first day trial it is, but in a week or month you will get a bill and will have to pay for it, trust me its like dear 29.99 dollars a month just trying to look for some one special.
Best emo dating sites for teens?
2. emodating.net 3.
What are some gay teen dating sites?
I've found one, check the related links below, I do believe there are plenty of gays on there for your choosing.
Is there a dating site for the 16 teen year old?
You dont need to be dating from a website yet..I think there are probably a lot of girls or guys at your school that would be willing to date you. Dont resort to a website. And i doubt that there is one.
If high school isn't where you wish to start, you can
Are there any under 18 dating sites?
Espin should do the trick!
Hey as you are under 18, you should should avoid it as much as you can . under 18 is not a perfect age for dating.If you still want to visit you can go there on An free online dating website providing services like online dating tringuladating.
Mavenrestin is the site I joined. It's for anyone 13 and up.
Is there any kids dating sites for free?
No, kids are not even suppose to date at all but make shure it is fine with your parents...ok
What does active over three weeks mean on a dating site?
If you are talking , that usually means that it's been more than three weeks than that member has logged in. It's usually not worth it to message these members. Check out my site below with
What does active within 24 hours mean on a dating site?
It means the person has logged on to their account on the site within the past 24 hours.
Im 14 and What is the best teenage dating site for you?
is the best. its perfect for 14 year olds who wanna kinda hook up. its a lot of fun.
Are there any good dating sites for teenagers im 16?
is a good one.
What does active within 3 days mean on a dating site?
It means that this person has logged into his/her account within the last three days. (So if you sent them a message yesterday, they may not have gotten it as yet)
How do you get around paying for the dating sites You find someone you like and you message them for free But you can't say anything else to them unless you start paying?
This is a very simple trick in the online world. There are many sites like this. Allow me to break this down:1. The women/men you are messaging are not real. They are fabricated with pictures. Some even show that they are near your city. Many of them are dead gorgeous.2. Youll get lots of notices that someone has messaged you but you cant read them until you pay.3. Once you pay, you will find that none of the beautiful girls you find will reply to you anymore.Trust me this is a scam. And paying is exactly what they want you to do. Every site is different, but the old "pay to play" scheme is exactly that...a scheme
What is the best dating site for a woman over 55 years of age?
Hi! i would to invite you to join
where you can find a date of you're age and joining is FREE! see you there!
What is the best dating site in Croatia?
Its not easy to find specific dating site for specific countries ... better to go for the international dating sites ... as they are more popular dating sites ... so there is better chance of finding members on those.
How to get Sugar mummy dating site in US?
Generally speaking, any dating site related to millionaire, wealthy, are of that type. Just make some examples: , , , , etc.
Do adult dating sites work?
Adult dating sites work extremely well for thousands of singles and couples who are seeking recreational sex without the romance element of mainstream dating.Having said that, there will always be plenty of people who claim they do not work. What they really mean is, 'They do not work for me'. Our experience in running one the oldest and well established adult and swinger dating clubs in the UK, is that there are always people, especially single males with totally unrealistic expectations, who do not realise three important factors about adult dating:# That they have to put some sustained effort into the process of making contact and meeting up with people.# They have to market themselves in a similar way to that with which a successful jobseeker markets themselves to an employer.# That their personal circumstances do not restrict their ability to meet and have fun with others.On this last point, it never ceases to amaze us how many people who describe themself as single, turn out to be hoping to find a little time to cheat on a partner. This is not what swinging is about and it is hardly surprising that such people will find it impossible to make adult swinger dating work under such circumstances.** Note From Experienced Online Dater**I can tell you that the above answer is bang on, but another Very Important Factor is picking the right site, as not all dating sites are equal.What you will find is that a large pool of "members" is shared by a lot of sites, but if you look hard enough you will find sites with real members.As an experienced Online Dater who has had much success, I suggest * Try out Local Dating sites first, more likely to find people near you, go for ones that may have had some media coverage* Try out several sites and take the free trials, if they offer not much functionality as a free member likely is they are just after your money.
Are there dating sites for 13 year olds?
No, there are not good dating sites for 13 year olds. Most social networking sites, like Facebook, consider 13 the youngest age to start social networking, and online dating is not a smart place to start social networking.Online dating is not considered safe for 13-year-olds, so nobody has made a site for it. Dating sites in the US may not include minors under the age of 18.
What is a legit dating site that's free?
PlentyofFish and OkCupid are completely free.
I would suggest that you try cherrymatchmaker , it is an asian dating site, my friend try this and he likes it because many benefits and advantages like most of the women were in high quality photos, natural beauty, verified, has their high quality video, safe and secure and of course legal and many more. Let me know what happens when you tried it.
I don't know guys, girls from cherrymatchmaker look so unreal, they are like supermodels. I am an ambitious man concerning a woman for life but damn guess these girls are too much.. never heard anyone founding a girl from this site and marrying her. I like sites which are more down to earth. Girls look normal but stylish and attractive. And you don't need to pay for every message or translation. Which sucks big time.
Are there any free adult dating sites?
Yes, there are free adult dating sites. But they are usually very low quality, or deliberate ad-farms. You can join many dating sites for free.. but then you have to pay to send or receive private messages.My recommendation instead is to join a free online community for adults that incorporates dating into their profiles search and chat. for example is a social network for adults where you can search for people based on interests and criteria etc, some "looking for love"
What are some good teen dating sites?
Well, here is a little list: Social Networking Sites:OzTeenTeen Dating Sites:FundatecityI've added the links to the websites below.
Do you have a list of gay teenage dating sites?
Trevorspace.org is a website you could probably also , , or any other dating site&
What does active over 3 weeks mean on a dating site?
It means that he/she has not logged onto to that particular dating site within the last 3 weeks.
It's somewhat misleading. Dating agencies use this ploy to make it appear that more people are actively looking for a relationship than is actually the case.
Do people lie about age on adult dating sites?
There are of course no age limits as to who can use online adult dating. In our twelve years of running
we have had several members join as late as their mid seventies and many more who were in their sixties when they joined. Obviously they do not find it as easy to make contact or meet up with other swingers as younger members do. Nevertheless, some have been remarkably successful, proving that age isn't necessarily a barrier, even in purely physical-sexual dating.
Much of the attraction of using online adult dating sites is the ease of making a few mouse-clicks to arrange a date. Using filters to find singles and couples in a specified local area and age range is one of the most popular search features of every site these days. But this leaves older members at more of a disadvantage because the age ranges create a somewhat inflexible attitude in the mind in the searcher. Whereas a face to face encounter leaves the consideration of a person's actual age almost irrelevant compared with the age they look to be, an online search does almost the opposite. This fact and the impersonal nature of online dating combine to encourage members to lie about their ages. As a general rule, people up to their mid 30's tend to state their true ages but those who are over 40 tend to be more liberal with the truth. The older person using an adult dating site is therefore probably right in recognising the need to reduce their stated age so that it falls into a lower range on the search filters but the question is what happens next? Assuming the photographs are not a give away, there is unlikely to be any other problem before the face to face meeting takes place. If the person who has lied really does look the age they are claiming, the liaison is likely to be just as successful as any other. It is only when they look older than the age published in their profile that there is the potential for a real problem to occur. Under these circumstances, the other person, or couple for that matter, involved in the meeting will almost certainly feel anything from a mild sense of disappointment to outright anger at being lied to and having their time wasted. In the latter case, nothing can be done to retrieve the situation but less severe reactions may leave some scope for still bringing things around to a successful conclusion.
Being honest at this stage and revealing why it was necessary to squeeze into a lower age range filter may help but the really important thing is how much the person who has lied about their age is able to act genuinely younger than their actual age denotes. If they really feel the younger age and play the part convincingly, then there is every chance the other person (or couple) will begin to see them as this and start to forget how they viewed them the moment they first met. This demonstration needs to occur very quickly however. First impressions really do count and the first three or four minutes of any first time meeting usually seals its eventual outcome.
With adult dating, the physical side of things are even more important than in romance or friendship dating, making this kind of turn around more difficult to achieve than it would be for someone who was meeting up in the hope of beginning a long term relationship. Similarly, whereas women tend to be more disadvantaged than men by the age factor the degree of disadvantage is inevitably going to be greater in adult dating situations where physical-sexual considerations far outweigh other factors. The question was whether to lie about age when using online adult dating sites or not, and if so, whether people can get away with it when it comes to meeting face to face. We think that the answer to both questions is a cautious yes and if you are in your 40's, 50', or 60's and not doing it already, this article should have made you aware of the fact that your 'competitors' probably are!
Why do so many men think Russian dating sites such as Bridesandloverscom have women who just want to marry for a passport?
Because it's true. 50% of the Russian brides either as a juicy girl club dancer or Russian dating services are ruthless. In a perfect world, why would you leave your country to another country that you are not familiar with? Don't misunderstand me, some Russian ladies have good intentions. This is my recommendation to any men who decide to marry a Russian woman from the cold war, do not allow her to have more than one friend, do not open up a joint account with her, do not buy her a car and do not allow her to work. No! She is not a slave nor house wife but she must earn your trust and worthiness's; if she can't accept these terms then she's there for a passport and to divorce you at a later time (please do not have children with her), wait a minimum of five years. If this places you at a much older age (suck it up) because later you may be stuck. Apply this idea to all overseas ladies because you have no idea what's in their head. Oh - by the way I married a Russian woman and deployed to IRAQ and returned back and yes she had a lover doing my deployment. 65% of her Russian girl friends are doing the same thing on their deployed husbands. Men from many countries, I wish you the best of luck. I would recommend, finding a wife in your own country who speaks your language, with no passport or visa issues, don't have to fly overseas to marry your bride who you have no idea what she is capable of. Russian ladies are gorgeous but so is your country women, you just have to search harder. Many of my friends married Russian ladies and they are so disappointed, hey what can you do after three years later and three Kid's later.
While the original poster obviously is rather bitter with their own experience, they do make some valid points. Statistically, few mail-order bride arrangements work out well. Most of the dating sites for foreign brides are infamous for being fronts for illegal operations that guarantee the foreign "bride" a passport for a foreign country in exchange for a fee. It's not so much that the "brides" are gold diggers, they are usually just looking for a way to escape their bad situations and the web sites promise them a better life. When they sign up for the sites, the are not doing so because they are promised a husband, they are doing it because they are promised a passport - and the results observed by the first poster are common.
Can you answer these?
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
Consumer Choice
Disclaimer
International sites

我要回帖

更多关于 how many are there 的文章

随机推荐