英语听力题,在线等

Australia's campaign to ban fake aboriginal art 澳大利亚呼吁禁止进口及买卖土著风格的赝品;Music good enough to eat 维也纳交响乐团体演…
你有没有发现你记不住正在学习的英语单词?或者你害怕在公共场合使用英语?…
瑞士名将费德勒在2017年澳大利亚网球公开赛男单决赛中苦战五盘以3:2艰难战胜西班牙名将纳达尔,捧起诺曼?布鲁克斯挑战杯,同时获得个人第18个大…
3月份就要考专八了,同学们准备得如何呢?不要说小编不通人情,马上过年了还督促大家学习。专八考试考的可真是日常的点滴积累啊。年前先给大家奉上…
推荐栏目: |
东北虎吃得太胖,威武霸气尽失。网友戏称“承认吧,这就是过完年的你”。…
诺基亚曾经是手机市场上的霸主,后来因为微软的收购而退出了手机市场。但是现在诺基亚又将强势回归,一起回归的还有当年的神机――诺基亚3310。这…
Walks with Red Dog (Excerpt)
《与小狗阿红散步的日子》(节选)
文/吉姆?康拉德 译/苏相宜
By Jim Conrad…
12-02[] 11-11[] 10-26[] 10-17[] 09-14[] 09-06[] 08-23[] 08-04[]
0分收听&&0分收听&&0分收听&&0分收听&&0分收听&&0分收听&&0分收听&&
copyright & , all rights reserved.
作为公益学习类网站,24EN所有资料仅供学习者免费参考试用
备案证书号:29一些英语题在线等10分钟,求高手-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
一些英语题在线等10分钟,求高手
来源:互联网 发表时间: 2:44:42 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“一些英语题在线等10分钟,求高手”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“一些英语题在线等10分钟,求高手”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:
5. I became of where I was and what I was doing, so I quickly stood up and dried my eyes.
(Suggested first letter(s): con )
6. are unnecessary since you all know each other.
(Suggested first letter(s): In ) ...
(Suggested first letter(s). Gail was lying in the sun looking very and happy.(Suggested first letter(s). Have you kept in with any of your friends from college: pro ) 18.(Suggested first letter(s).(Suggested first letter(s);d like to make with other schools in the area.(Suggested first letter(s): In ) 7.(Suggested first letter(s). She worked hard and was soon to general sales and marketing manager. The number of usable questionnaires received from each country from zero to fifteen?(Suggested first letter(s). I became in what the teacher was saying and did not hear the bell ring. This is a huge and difficult project and if you take it up, his first play was an success. I became of where I was and what I was doing: es ) 17;ve searched for my hat: ab ) 8.(Suggested first letter(s). We are often attracted to another person by their appearance and sometimes by their ideas: re ) 16.(Suggested first letter(s), opinions, but there&#39.(Suggested first letter(s), they expressed their hope that they&#39.(Suggested first letter(s). The next chapter will on this problem in greater detail, so I quickly stood up and dried my eyes: co ) 15.(Suggested first letter(s): fo ) 11. In their letter: con ) 6, your attention on the music and see what images come into your mind.(Suggested first letter(s): in ) 20, and goals: fo ) 13. To my surprise: ph ) 12.(Suggested first letter(s). are unnecessary since you all know each other.(Suggested first letter(s), you are likely to many difficulties. I&#39: st ) 19.(Suggested first letter(s). It is that about a third of the population of Germany died in the struggle: en ) 9: r ) 10: co ) 14. Once you are relaxed. These people are working hard to promote the of women in the hope that they will have equal rightss no of it anywhere5
,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:(Suggested first letter(s). Gail was lying RELAXED in the sun looking very and happy.(Suggested first letter(s). Have you kept in CONTACT with any of your friends from college: pro ) 18.(Suggested first letter(s).(Suggested first letter(s);d like to make with other schools in the area.(Suggested first letter(s): In ) 7.(Suggested first letter(s). She worked hard and was soon PROMOTED to general sales and marketing manager. The number of usable questionnaires received from each country RANGES from zero to fifteen?(Suggested first letter(s). I became ABSORBED in what the teacher was saying and did not hear the bell ring. This is a huge and difficult project and if you take it up, his first play was an INEVITABLE success. I became CONSCIOUS of where I was and what I was doing: es ) 17;ve searched for my hat: ab ) 8.(Suggested first letter(s). We are often attracted to another person by their PHYSICAL appearance and sometimes by their ideas: re ) 16.(Suggested first letter(s), opinions, but there&#39.(Suggested first letter(s), they expressed their COMMON hope that they&#39.(Suggested first letter(s). The next chapter will FOCUS on this problem in greater detail, so I quickly stood up and dried my eyes: co ) 15.(Suggested first letter(s): fo ) 11. In their letter: con ) 6,FOCUS your attention on the music and see what images come into your mind.(Suggested first letter(s): in ) 20, and goals: fo ) 13. To my surprise: ph ) 12.(Suggested first letter(s). INTRODUCTIONS are unnecessary since you all know each other.(Suggested first letter(s), you are likely to ENCOUNTER many difficulties. I&#39: st ) 19.(Suggested first letter(s). It is ESTIMATED that about a third of the population of Germany died in the struggle: en ) 9: r ) 10: co ) 14. Once you are relaxed. These people are working hard to promote the STATUS of women in the hope that they will have equal rightss no SIGN of it anywhere5解决方案2:
5.became (conscious) of6.insistion(我不确定)7.became absorbed in8.(encounter) many difficulities9.received (result)不确定10.(foucus) on11.physical12.focus13.kept in (contact) with14.make (cooperation) with15.relaxed16.不知道17.promoted18.status19.不知道20.signs
解决方案3:
晚一点我在把後面的题目补上....? focus your attention on the music 把注意力集中在音乐上面 (下半句!.....)Introductions are unnecessary since you all know each other既然你们互相都认识.的数目从零到十五(份)都有 (range本身是类似 范围 的意思)The next chapter will focus on this problem in greater detail下一章会更深入地专注(聚焦)在这个问题上 (focus-集中..!I became conscious of,就不必介绍了I became absorbed in what th 的意思)encounter many difficulties 遇上很多困难The number of.12) 可以重复吗..;听&#47现在没时间. range from zero to fifteen..;看得津津有味&quot...,焦点)11) 想不出来... (我意识过来... 你有和,先告诉我空在句子的哪个位置吧.. 我对老师说的话听的很投入 (absorb 原来的意思是 吸收 引申作&quot,专注.: 看看脑海中会出现什N样的画面)have you kept contact with.保持联络吗.
解决方案4:
连个空都没有,让人怎么填啊...
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语题,在线等,thanks补全单词:1:China is w______ for the Great Wall ih the world.2:Lu Xun was a great w________.3:Tao Xingzhi was a great e______ in China.4:To my surprise,she was a b______ girl.She couldn't
see anything.5:He can't hear anything,because he is d________.6:The business of doctors is to prevent and cure d_______.7:She died after a long i______.1:When_______lights_______by Thomas Edison?A:found
B:discovered
C:invented
D:invent2:Electricity________by Edison,but he______the electric lights.A:invented
B:was invented
C:inventedD:discovered3:Though he has been working hard,his maths remains_______.A:bad
D:OK4:Soon,we reached the top of the hill and (remained)there for about twenty minutes.(选出与括号部分意思相同或相近的选项)A:had a rest
D:left5:Oh,this is really a big shop.Do you know when it______?A:built
B:was built
D:was founded6:When__________your party________?A:build
D:founded很多外国公司已在这里开办工厂.Plenty of foreign firms ________
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语专业八级模拟试题一在线练习-3_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语专业八级模拟试题一在线练习-3
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&英语专业八级模拟试题一在线练习-3
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券