我要一个英语听力小故事,要中国的

今天,圈哥和大家分享10个很简短的小故事,有些故事让人感动,有些则让人反思。大家细心感受一下这些文字体现出来的画面感。对了,故事的用词也很local哦,遇到不懂的表达,不妨记录在小本子上吧!He typed 50 words,Then he deleted it.He typed a joke,Then he deleted it.He typed the latest news.Then he deleted it.Finally he typed “Hello” and send it out.&“He’s such a boring person.”The girl at the other side of the phone complained.&# Love #爱情She saw scars and bruises on her body.Tears fell on the wounds.This wasn’t the 1st&time he abused and hit her.She decided to end life.Took a knife and went to the bedroom.She came outside with blood all over her face,But this is the 1st&time it wasn’t her blood.&# Revenge #报复&He was invited to her wedding,as an old best friend.&But she’d never knownHow many times he’d practiced taking her awayEver since he got the invitation&Just as he’d never noticedthe tiny handwriting on the invitation’s edge.It said “Let’s escape.”&# Wedding #婚礼He awoke to an old photo,Fade by the tears of sleepless nights.&He made breakfast for two.He pulled her shoes out and left it in the entrance before he left.&He went back,Having to clean up everything.&That’s okay.As long as she was with him.&# Denial #否认&Let’s exchange dads.My dad says he loves me very much,But he never buys me anything I need.&My dad buys me everything I need,But he says he hates me very much.So, let’s exchange indeed.&# Love and Hate #爱与恨&Dad, what is sex?&&&Hmmm….&&Well what is it?&&Err, you know, when a man and a woman fall in love and get married and they wanna have a baby and …….&&Dad, cut the long story. I just need to fill up this form. SEX : Male of Female.&&Ohhh… That … It’s male.&&# Talk #谈话&Eat garlic before your blind date!&&&No! The girl will dislike my breathe mixing the garlic smell.&&&No, the garlic price skyrocketed recently. Without garlic smell, she may suspect the BMW you are driving is borrowed.&&# Mother’s worry #妈妈的担忧She discovered a lipstick in his car.“He is seeing another woman.”She thought.&He saw her discovering of the lipstick.“Little does she knows that the lipstick belongs to me.”He thought.&# His flip side #他的另一面1000 followers in Mircoblog,500 friends on Wechat,200 contacts in cell phone,Yet, just one waited outside the ICU.The one she had unfriended and blocked.&# Parent #亲人I always hate to spend time with others when I can be alone.I always hate to walk along the street aimlessly.I always hate to have to keep track of someone.I always hate to share inner fellings.&But if it’s you, everything seems perfectly wonderful.&# Wonderful #妙不可言每个卡片题范例都是一个故事。在学范例的时候就当是在读故事吧,这会让你学习的更轻松!这样不仅更容易理解范例要表达的内容,而且也能够把自己代入场景中,方便记忆噢!现在就来,查看高分原创范例吧!▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ 雅思口语一站式备考&提分你的语伴,你的私人考官,你的雅思口语提分神器!已经成功帮助超过60,000名雅思考生提高口语成绩!16天提高1分,28天提高1.5分…让你的口语分数实现不可思议的提高!现在就加入口语救生圈,来做一套雅思口语模考吧!按住图片3秒,选择“识别图中二维码”立即关注口语救生圈口语救生圈(SpeakingSaver) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表大不六文章网立场
SpeakingSaver你的语伴&私人考官。每天完成雅思口语语音模考,获取原创答题范例,在不经意间提高。热门文章最新文章SpeakingSaver你的语伴&私人考官。每天完成雅思口语语音模考,获取原创答题范例,在不经意间提高。&&&&违法和不良信息举报电话:183-
举报邮箱:
Copyright(C)2016 大不六文章网
京公网安备78你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
例如,丑小鸭,白雪公主,等等.最简短的童话故事
请找一篇英语童话故事的文章给我,我要拿去比赛。记住,是英文!请帮我找一篇英语童话故事。我是六年级的
要回复问题请先或
浏览: 9056
关注: 0 人我要一个英语小故事
爪机粉丝007B4
A lot of boys and girls in west countries are wearing the same kinds of clothes,and many of then have long hair,so it is difficult to tell whether ther are boys or girls.One day,an old man went for a walk in Washington,and when he was tires he sat down on a long chair.A young person was standing on the other side of pool.
"Good heavens!"the old man said to the person who was sitting next to him on the chair."Do you seee that person with long hair?Is it a boy or a girl?"
"A girl,"said his neighbour,"She's my daughter."
"Oh,"the old man said quicjly,"I'm sorry,I didn't know that you were her mother."
"No,I'm not her mother,"said the other person."I'm her father."
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
世界上的感恩节多种多样。美国的感恩节在每年11月的第四个星期四,它是基督教的又一盛大节日。美国的感恩节被认为是表示感谢的节日。感恩节那天,家家都团聚在一起,享受着像火鸡、南瓜饼、印第安玉米等丰美的食物。另外,感恩节的庆祝活动还包括节日游行和热气球等。 Thanksgiving Day There axe many kinds of Thanksgiving Days in th...
第一次与最后一次 乔治35岁时买了架小型飞机,并开始学习驾驶。不久,他就能很娴熟地驾机做各种各样的特技飞行了。 乔治有个朋友名叫马克。一天,乔治主动邀请马克乘他的飞机上天兜一圈。马克心想,“我乘大客机飞行过好几次,还从来没有乘过小飞机,我不妨试一试。” 升空后,乔治飞了有半个小时,在空中做了各种各样的飞行特技。 后来他们着陆了。马克很高兴能够安全返回地面。他...
扫描下载二维码求一个80~100词左右的英文故事,可以是中国小故事翻译成英文,能在40~60秒内读完就可以了,加翻译
Plugging One’s Ears While Stealing a Bell
“掩耳盗铃”  Once upon a time, there was a man who wanted to steal his neighbor’s doorbell. However, he knew clearly that the bell would ring and catch the other people’s attention as long as he touched the bell. So he thought hard and suddenly hit on a clever “idea”. He plugged his ears with something, thinking that everything would go well when he stole the bell. Unfortunately to his disappointment, the bell still rang loudly and he was caught on the spot as a thief.  从前,有一个人想偷邻居门上的铃,但是他知道一碰到铃,铃就会响起来,被人发现.他想啊想,终于他想出一个“妙极”,他把自己的耳朵用东西塞起来,就听不见铃声了.但是当他去偷铃时,铃声仍旧响起来,他被别人当场抓住
有没有再短一点的
你说的100词呀
我错了。。有没有50词的
(Ke Zhou Qiu Jian)A man was crossing a river. In the boat, his sword fell into the water. Immediately he made a mark on the boat.
"This is where my sword fell off," he said and he went into the water to look for his sword at the place where he had marked the boat. Is this not a very foolish way to look for a sword?可以了不
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语二级听力 的文章

随机推荐