when the love fallI fall in love...

《西亚图未眠夜》主题曲When I Fall IN Love
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
&《西亚图未眠夜》主题曲When I Fall IN Love 歌词When I fall I love it will be forever当我去爱,我就会永远爱着or I I never fall in love否则我不会去爱In a restless world like this is在这浮华的世界Love is ended before it begun爱还未开始就已经凋谢And too many moonlight kisses似乎太多的吻Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun都比不过太阳的炽热When I give my heart当我交出我的真心it will be completely那一定是完完全全or I never give my heart否则我不会交出And the moment I can feel that此刻我能感到you feel that way too你也有同样的感觉is when I fall in love就是当我坠入爱河with you同你When I fall I love it will be forever当我去爱,我就会永远爱着or I I never fall in love否则我不会去爱In a restless world like this is在这浮华的世界Love is ended before it begun爱还未开始就已经凋谢And too many moonlight kisses似乎太多的吻Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun都比不过太阳的炽热When I give my heart当我交出我的真心it will be completely那一定是完完全全or I never give my heart否则我不会交出And the moment I can feel that此刻我能感到you feel that way too你也有同样的感觉is when I fall in love就是当我坠入爱河when I fall in love同你when I fall in love就是当我坠入爱河with you同你
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:- When I Fall In Love
0人评分, 平均0分
专辑介绍:
"When I Fall In Love" is a collection of the most beautiful love songs of all time sung by Britain's favorite soprano who is blessed with an incomparable voice. This is also her label debut with Universal and it represents a personal labor of love, with every song on the album having a deep personal connection to Garrett, giving the record an intimacy that will reach the listeners one by one.
Lesley Garrett的精选专辑
When I Fall In Love的评论When I Fall In Love歌词
点击播放:
When I Fall In LoveLRC歌词
When I Fall In LoveIn a restless world, I miss you.love is ended before it''''''''''''''''s begunand too many moonlight kissesseem to coolling the warmth of the sunWoman:When I give my heart, it will be completelyor i''''''''''''''''ll never give my heart(i''''''''''''''''ll never give my heart)At the moment, I can feel that you feel that way too.(I feel that way too)When I fall in love with youWhen I fall in love, it will be forever,or i''''''''''''''''ll never falled in love (Oh, I''''''''''''''''ll never never falled in love)In a restless world, like this is ,love is ended before it''''''''''''''''s begunand too many moonlight kissesseem to coolling the warmth of the sunWhen I give my heart,It will be completely.or I''''''''''''''''ll never give my heart (Oh, I''''''''''''''''ve never give my heart )At the moment, I can feel that you feel that way too is when I fall in love .When I fall in love……when i fall in love with you
[04:57.80]Man:[09:17.08]When I fall in love, [14:56.62]it will be forever. [09:59.11]or i''''''''''''''''ll never fall in love[00:43.19]In a restless world, [00:46.33]I miss you.[00:49.07]love is ended before it''''''''''''''''s begun[00:54.70]and too many moonlight kisses[00:59.95]seem to coolling the warmth of the sun[01:05.83][01:07.92]Woman:[01:08.20]When I give my heart, [01:14.55]it will be completely[01:21.73]or i''''''''''''''''ll never give my heart[01:30.48](i''''''''''''''''ll never give my heart)[01:33.61]At the moment, [01:37.41]I can feel that you feel [01:43.16]that way too.[01:46.99](I feel that way too)[01:49.94]When I fall in love with you[01:58.88][02:02.45]When I fall in love, [02:09.50]it will be forever,[02:16.20]or i''''''''''''''''ll never falled in love [02:24.20](Oh, I''''''''''''''''ll never never falled in love)[02:28.45]In a restless world, [02:32.43]like this is ,[02:35.64]love is ended before it''''''''''''''''s begun[02:42.38]and too many moonlight kisses[02:49.04]seem to coolling the warmth of the sun[02:56.38][02:58.19]When I give my heart,[03:04.69]It will be completely.[03:11.28]or I''''''''''''''''ll never give my heart [03:19.68](Oh, I''''''''''''''''ve never give my heart )[03:23.10]At the moment, [03:26.96]I can feel that [03:30.53]you feel that way too [03:40.21]is when I fall in love .[03:47.02][03:47.64]When I fall in love……[03:53.30]when i fall in love with you&When I fall in love& 的相关琴谱
Thesemusicsareonlycontributedtowhoreallyknowswhattheperfectmusicis!!!Stronglyrecommend:yesterda ...&&
作者:Contine &&回复数:5 &&标签:just , blue , anyone , when i fall in love
相关琴谱下载
.Thesemusicsareonlycontributedtowhoreallyknowswhattheperfectmusicis!!!Stronglyrecommend:yesterdayBluemoonclosetoyou.Hitoall.ImContine,female,bornedandraisedupinGuangzhou.Ifanyonethatwanttochatwithme,justaddmeasyourfriend(onlythroughouttheYahooMessanger).MyYahooIDis:Contine_Wong.Besides,ifyouwan ...&&
作者:Contine &&回复数:17
以前在qinweb发过的谱。现在发贴在popiano.org让大家分享!&&
作者:Newbies^^ &&回复数:19
Rihanna的Unfaithful,不知道有没有人听过,但是真的蛮好听。
StoryofmylifeSearchingfortherightButitkeepsavoidingmeSorrowinmysoulCauseitseemsthatwrongReallylovesmycompanyHesmorethanamanAndthisismorethanloveThereasonthattheskyisblueThecloudsarerollinginBecauseImgoneagainAndtohimIjustcantbetrueAndIk ...&&
作者:slillian &&回复数:103
Thesemusicsareonlycontributedtowhoreallyknowswhattheperfectmusicis!!!Stronglyrecommend:yesterdayBluemoonclosetoyou.Hitoall.ImContine,female,bornedandraisedupinGuangzhou.Ifanyonethatwanttochatwithme,justaddmeasyourfriend(onlythroughouttheYahooMessanger).MyYahooIDis:Contine_Wong.Besides,ifyouwant ...&&
作者:Contine &&回复数:37
Bigbang-Blue纯伴奏初次制谱,请多多指教!&&
作者:leo880126 &&回复数:36
蓝色协奏曲BlueConcerto选自《艾莲娜》也是专辑《蓝色协奏曲》中的曲目&&
作者:[OXRC] &&回复数:3
Thesemusicsareonlycontributedtowhoreallyknowswhattheperfectmusicis!!!Stronglyrecommend:yesterdayBluemoonclosetoyou.Hitoall.ImContine,female,bornedandraisedupinGuangzhou.Ifanyonethatwanttochatwithme,justaddmeasyourfriend(onlythroughouttheYahooMessanger).MyYahooIDis:Contine_Wong.Besides,ifyouwant ...&&
作者:Contine &&回复数:27
这是一首堪称传奇的作品------1967年南茜·辛纳特拉和他的父亲法兰克·辛纳特拉推出了这首蝉联英美排行榜冠军数周之久的作品,乐评界把它称之为最受欢迎的父女对唱经典。这是一次堪称破天荒的合作--三十多年后英国歌坛的天皇巨星罗比威廉斯和好莱坞的澳大利亚金发美女尼克·基德曼在洛杉矶著名的音乐厂牌Capito的顶楼 ...&&
作者:东邦 &&回复数:36
作者:Contine &&回复数:8
前几天偶然听到最终幻想的midi,觉得挺好听,midi用ove打开后觉得还算整齐,本来想改midi的,不过最近在emule上下载到扫描的谱子,于是就midi+打谱,开始制作ove。工作量要小一些。我还没有玩过最终幻想,主要听别人说画面特绚烂,机器可能受不了,所以作罢。玩过的朋友觉得是不是这样呢?我会尽量在两个月内吧最终幻 ...&&
作者:wxmsz1987 &&回复数:18
作者:Contine &&回复数:14
同学介绍的好曲子,希望我把谱子给她找到,结果在论坛里面找不到,只有自己扒了下给她。因为是第一次扒,钢琴是自学的,没正式学过乐理知识,只凭感觉,花了一下午(以前没用过OVERTURE)完成的,所以感觉还有改善的地方,所以放上来和大家交流下!希望给予批评和指正!最近开了个BLOG,希望大家有空来做做客。[url=ht ...&&
作者:zxliu316 &&回复数:300
这首歌真的很好听,弦律触动心弦~翻唱过(SHE-原唱是后街男孩BackstreetBoysqgWaVjNzV9Y附上歌词HowDidIFallInLoveWithYou(我如何爱上你Lyrics:HowieDoroughMusic:CalumMaccoll/AndrewFrommVerse1:Rememberwhen,weneverneededeachotherThebestoffriendslikeSisterandBrotherWeunderstood,wedneverbe,AloneThosedaysare ...&&
作者:b9744207 &&回复数:45
LeTempsdesCathedrales谱子里是法语歌词。THEAGEOFTHECATHEDRALS---GringoireThisisthetalethattakesitsplaceInParisfair,thisyearofgraceFourteenhundredeighty-twoAtaleoflust,andlovesotrueWeAretheArtistsofthetimeWedreaminsculpture,dreaminrhymeForyouwebringourworldaliveSosomethingwillsurviveFromnowhereca ...&&
作者:Francois &&回复数:89
CricifyMyLovefromXJapan1996DahliaAlbum....Ijustspendalongtimetofinishthispianoversion,hopeyouguyslikeit!!!feelfreetoleavemeanycomment!!!hehehee,tributetoHIDEandagiftforallXJapanfanshere!!!&&
作者:Piero &&回复数:26
《我们结婚了》红薯夫妇平语颂相信看过《我们结婚了》的孩子们,一定都知道红薯夫妇吧~就是郑容和(C.N.Blue)和徐贤(少女时代)在节目期间,他们有个任务就是夫妇同唱自己作词作曲的平语颂,并上传至YouTube这首曲子,在上传的三日内,点击数就突破了100w~~~这首平语颂,是由郑容和作曲,夫妇两人一起作词的,因为红 ...&&
作者:愿此刻永恒 &&回复数:59
前几天因为在等高考成绩所以没什么心情做乐谱,不过还好,运气不错,分数比自己估的高了1分。全省的排名大概在400多,感觉志愿应该没问题了,所以心情比较high。这次的FishermansHorizon(渔人的地平线)是专辑中的track03,我蛮喜欢的。这次加了踏板,不过形式比较单一,以后逐渐摸索熟悉了在加工吧。为了凑成整数页, ...&&
作者:wxmsz1987 &&回复数:13
FF8PianoCollections的track05,非常优美的一首曲子。FF8系列终于差不多搞定了一半,要继续努力。-------------------------FF8PianoCollectionstrack04SUCCESSIONOFWITCHES[url=http://www.popiano.net/dvbbs/dispbbs.asp?boardID=102&ID=42454]http://www.popiano.net/dvbbs/dispbbs.asp?b ...&&
作者:wxmsz1987 &&回复数:12
根据林文信24小时学好爵士钢琴教程简谱编写.这是上传的第100首曲谱.目前已编写了DONNADONNA、“LoveIsBlue”、“海上花”、“潮骚”、“又见炊烟(一)”,“相思雨(一)”、“哭砂(一)”、“爱上一个不回家的人(一)”、“你知道我在等你吗”,其它曲谱将陆续编写.五线谱视频教程在这里[url=http://bbs.popiano.o ...&&
作者:zxbhrb &&回复数:213
根据林文信24小时学好爵士钢琴教程简谱编写.目前已编写了DONNADONNA、“LoveIsBlue”、“海上花”、“潮骚”、“又见炊烟(一)”,“相思雨(一)”、“哭砂(一)”、“爱上一个不回家的人(一)”、“你知道我在等你吗”,“RainAndTears”,“把悲伤留给自己”。五线谱视频教程在这里[url=http://bbs.popiano.org/ ...&&
作者:zxbhrb &&回复数:159
专辑里的track04,是一首有点诡秘的曲子。为了做出效果花了很大功夫,特别是速度,也添加了指法。不过个人感觉曲子不少段落的连接有点突然,不知道是不是作曲家有意的。希望大家喜欢。13711---------------------------track03FishmansHorizon[url=http://www.popiano.net/dvbbs/dispbbs.a ...&&
作者:wxmsz1987 &&回复数:11当前位置: >>>
When I Fall In Love
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
&When I fall in loveIt will be foreverOr I'll never fall in love
In a restless worldLike this isLove is ended before it's begunAnd too manyMoonlight kissesSeem to cool in the warmth of the sun
When I give my heartI give it completelyOr I'll never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way tooIs when I fall in love with you
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------

我要回帖

更多关于 when the love fall 的文章

随机推荐