my favourite foodscient...

作文:My Favourite Activity_王韶老师吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:472贴子:
作文:My Favourite Activity
1.What's your favourite activity?2.What did you do when you took part in this activity?3.Why do you like it?
找年会酒店上会小二,30分钟提供3-6套年会场地方案,免服务费,省钱30%-50%!
My favourite activity is volleyball. When I took part in this activity. I must play hard. It was not easy for me to play well. At first, I couldn't control the ball well. It flew everywhere. After my hard practice, I could play better than before. Later, I took part in several competitions. My team members and I both played hard. Although it was tiresome, I thought it was meaningful. I like this activity because it let me get friendship.
My favourite activity
As we all know,everyone has his or her own habit.Mine is taking a walk in a park after dinner. This is because I’ve noticed that it’s good for my health.
When I took part in this activity ,I might have a chat with my old friends.I might feel hungry and tired when I walked several thousand metres.Then I would turn into a narrow tree-lined street and I also could have a rest. Once someone told me: ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away.’So I had an apple as I walked by last week.
Although it’snot exciting and special enough,it’s still an available one. Therefore, I noticed that I can take a walk for health. During these days,I’m enjoying it. That is to say I can keep fit and healthy.初二(1) 班
My favorite activity is collecting stamps.Last year, I took part in stamps club. I thought that was interesting and meaningful. I made some good friends. We shared different stamps with each other as well.Collecting stamps can help us learn the view of the world and the custom of the nations. That is
why I like collecting stamps.
My favourite activity
Everybody loves all kinds of activities and so do I.However,I prefer outdoor activities to indoor ones. For example,my favourite activity is playing badminton.
It was very interesting.Two or four people as a group.I hit the ball with my badminton racket when I took part in this activity.And then the ball reached the people who stood opposite me.
It wasn't boring as it seemed.We enjoyed playing it very much.I played it with my classmates and friends.At weekends,I played it with my mum.
I like it because it has many advantages.Firstly,it makes me healthier and stronger in some ways.Secondly,it makes me feel happy and relaxed.Next,it improves the friendship between my friend and me.Last but not least,it teaches me how to cooperate with my partners. All in all,playing badminton is my favourite activity.What's yours?
My favorite activityI want to tell you about my favorite activity.My favorite activity is playing basketball.I took part in this activity four years ago.I played as a backward when I took part in this activity.I got rebounds, gave other teammates assists and always got scores above ten.My teammates need me.I like it because we can learn how to work in groups from this activity.I like it also because we can keep our body fit.Playing basketball is my favorite activity, I hope you can like it, too.
My favourite activityIn my opinion,my favourite activity is table tennis.At school,I often paly table tennis with my classmates.Two years ago,I was a Grade Six student.At that time,I often went to the table tennis room.Then I took part in it and enjoyed it.I invited my classmates to play with me after class.Both of us were very happy and relaxed.As we all know,the activities can help us to promote friendship.As the old saying goes,all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.I think that we should have more activities,such as basketball,football,singing and so on,it may help us to promote the friendship.That's why I like playing table tennis.
除尘机首选昆山蒂恒,设备先进,服务完善,除尘机高效节能,售后有保障
My favourite activityAs we all know.exercise makes people more healthy.So,my favourite activity is playing badminton.I always play badminton with my father and classmates .When I took part in this activity,I played with my classmates happily.And when we had competition,I played very seriously and carefully.I like it because when I play badminton.I feel very relaxed and happy.And it also can make me strong!Why don't we play badminton?孙嫣= =
favorite activity My favorite activity is playing volleyball. I love it very much. I took part in this activity, I really enjoyed myself. I played with my team members. I like it because when I played it, my team members often helped me. You know"Union is strength". That is why I like playing it.
To tell you the truth,my favourite activity is playing the Hawaii guitar.It's not only interesting but also useful.
I played the Hawaii guitar happily when I took part in the activity.In addition,I felt relaxed when I played the guitar with my classmates.
I also practice playing it at home because my parents like this kind of music very much.Of course,I enjoy the Hawaii guitar,too.As you can see, that's why I like this activity!徐霖
My favourite activityTo tell you the truth, my favourite activity is cycling. So, I always go cycling with my parents at weekends.
This spring, we rode to the Century Park. We spent a lot of time and enjoyed ourselves. What's more, we sang and talked happily on the bikes. I love this activity very much. It's really relaxing and exciting. It brings me a lot of fun. And it can help me keep healthy. What a wonderful activity it is!
My favourite activity is playing football. To tell you the truth, although I love playing football,it is difficult for me to find a place where I can play
Football is the most popular sport in the world. As we all know, there are eleven people in every team.So I can't win the games by myself. When I took part in this activity, I had to pass the ball to other people in my team. I never stopped running because kept running could make a lot of chances. I was relaxed and excited when I played football.
As you can see, playing football is a little dangerous. But I can protect myself when I play it.I like playing football because it makes me happy. It brings a lot of fun to me.
Have you skated before ? It's an amazing sport,isn't it?In my opinion, skating is a wonderful activity. I loved playing games at the skating rink. We played a game called "cat and mouse" when we took part in this activity.One of us acted as a cat and the others acted as mice.The "cat" caught the "mice". What an exciting activity it is!When you are skating on the surface of the ice,you may feel so cool. You will feel like a bird! The summer holiday is coming,the weather will become hotter and hotter.Why don't you go skating with us? You will have a lot of fun!104
Singing,certainly is my favourite activity.l can get happiness from this.Just put on your earphones.The world will be full of music.Last week, My friend came to my house.We sang thgether in the back yard. We followed our favourite singers and sang with themThe reason why I love music is that music can make me feel free.We can always find something the same as theirs.To me,singing is not just an amazing activity.We can sing for this moment, sing for our own life.113
My favourite activityTo be frank, my favoyrite activity is collecting coins. So I joined the group about coins last year. I have collected coins for four years. I collected different kinds of coins with my group members. In other words, I have learnt lots of history about coins. What’s more, I made a lot of friends in this group. To me, this activity is quite fun. All in all, I love this activity very much.
My favourite activityTo tell you the truth, my favourite activity is reading. That’s why I joined the reading club last year. As a member of this activity, I read different kinds of literatures. In addition, I wrote some reading notes. What’s more, I made a lot of friends by communicating with each other. So, I really like reading because it makes me happy.As you can see, reading is not only interesting, but also meaningful. That’s why I like it.
My favourite activity      I like a lot of activities. But going to a camp is my favourite one. I prefer it to everything else.      Camp is place where teenagers go on holiday and learn a lot of knowledge. When I took part in this activity, I did many various things. For example, I walked through the woods and climbed the mountain. I rode along narrow roads with my friends in the countryside. We also had a little concert on the last day of the camp. Everybody needed to perform. And it was the happiest time. But there was not full of happiness, there was also a lot of sadness. That was because we knew that we would go back to our city tomorrow.      Camping makes me make more friends. Camping makes me know the most important thing in the world. Camping makes me have an amazing memory to remember. I love camping. 
My favorite activity is reading. At the age of twelve, I took part in a reading club. I read books there with my friends and we talked about books. I felt very happy. I love reading so much because it can let me feel the feeling of the people in the books. It’s so wonderful that I read book every evening. That’s my favorite activity.
可以写volleyball呀
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴My favourite food_英语作文
My favourite food
There are many foods in the food realm.Potato is my favourite food.
Most of us like potatoes,because they are delicious.I'm no exception.Scientists tell us that they are good for our health,that's why I like patatoes.
Potatoes are the well-known vegetables in the world.They are usually cooked with meat.Oh!That sounds good.
Hurry!Hurry!Let's taste the potatoes.Eat more potatoes,and you will become stronger.
Vegetables are healthy. I like them very much. Cucumbers are my favourite, because they’re tasty and green. Green is my favourite colour.
Meat is yummy. I like it, too. I like beef best, because beef is tasty.
Fruits are fresh. Apples are my favourite. Some apples are sour. Some apples are sweet. I like all of them.
Some drinks are healthy and some drinks are not healthy. I like milk best. It’s healthy and fresh.
What’s your favourite food ? Can you tell me ?
My favourite food___相关文章
&&&&&&&&&&&&…dontcha think?
Today I treated myself to this delightful magnet, which is now hanging proudly on my refrigerator. When you have diabetes this magnet reaches a new level of funny. Diabetics always say it with carbohydrates, yo.
Today, the diabetes online community has been buzzing with the announcement of a very exciting development. Animas and Dexcom have officially gotten married. European CE mark approval was announced this morning (you can find the press release ), and this photo has had me distracted all day.
This is the Animas Vibe. There’s no word yet on when this sexy piece of diabetes technology will be approved in Canada, but I really (really, really) hope it’s soon. Kerri Sparling, at , was told by Animas’ Director of Global Communications that the company plans to file with both the FDA and Health Canada in 2011.
So, here’s to a speedy approval process. Can I have one, Health Canada? Pleeease? Pretty pleeease?
Posted in ,
After blogging about
and the seeming inability of my meter to display a blissful 5.5mmol/L, it did just that. Apparently, all it needed was to be called out on the issue. The next check I did after publishing my most recent
prompted first a gasp, then a fist pump, and finally a “Where’s the camera?? I need to take a photo!”
I said I would put my bragging rights to good use. If you’ve got a 5.5 (or 99) to share, you should do the same. Head over to
and join in the BG celebration because, when it comes down to it, having diabetes is all about these small victories.
Exciting things are happening in the wide world of diabetes! From celebrating our blood glucose victories, to raising money for JDRF, to sharing our knowledge through social media, we are one inspired, inspiring, and active bunch. The following items were recently brought to my attention. Read on and get involved.
The 5.5 and 99 Club
This group was created on facebook back in February with the sole purpose of celebrating that elusive and oh-so-wonderful 5.5 (or, for those Americans in the audience, 99) – every diabetic’s favourite blood glucose number.
“If you have Type 1
Diabetes, this is THE PLACE to be seen. 5.5mmol/L (=99mg/dL) is the
GOLDILOCKS number for a
finger-prick blood glucose measurement — not
too high, not too low, but
JUST RIGHT. So if your BG meter registers a
&#,” post a photo of your meter and
get instant bragging rights for
your obviously TIGHT GLUCOSE CONTROL.”
How fun is that?! Now, I must confess that I have yet to
see a 5.5mmol/L since joining the group a couple weeks ago. I have,
however, clocked in at 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, and 5.9. Seriously, diabetes? Can’t you just give me this one little pleasure?
I’m starting to think that my meter is programmed against displaying this holy grail reading.
I’ll keep you updated. When I do finally get my first photo for , I will certainly be making good use of those bragging rights.
Portraits for a Cure
Fellow Victorian and type 1 diabetic
is using her photography skills to raise awareness about diabetes and raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Natalie is the talent behind , and 25% of every portrait session booked before June 4th will be donated to the . This year, the Victoria walk is talking place on June 12th. You can learn more at .
Connected in Motion Trail Mix Vlog
has just launched its new vlog series, Diabetes Trail Mix. This weekly vlog will provide an online hub for
to ask questions and get answers to their diabetes queries. In the first episode, Connected in Motion’s
describe the process of diabetes education as akin to packing a big backpack, and they ask the question: what are you looking
to add to your diabetes backpack?
Once I stopped being distracted by the Rocky Mountain backdrop and my desire to board the first plane out of Victoria to western Alberta, I was able to focus on the question. If my “diabetes backpack” is my stronghold of knowledge, tools, skills, and strategies related to living with this disease, what do I want to add?
[The following is my answer, as posted on the .]
“At this point, I’m looking for all the tricks of the trade related to multi-day cycle touring with type 1. I’ve only ever gone on one multi-day cycling trip. That was a 1000km (50km there, 50km back) camping trip, and I had a day off from cycling in the middle. This summer, Daniel and I are planning a three-day cycling trip to Seattle (so excited!) and I am a bit nervous about basal rates. I cycle almost every day and have figured out what sort of snacks/basal reduction I need for short trips. But what about longer journeys?
All you veteran cycle tourers our there, when cycling multiple hours a day for multiple days in a row, what sort of basal adjustments do you need? I don’t want the “double-dip” of exercise to send me plummeting in the night. I also don’t want to reduce my basals through the night and wake up with my BG in the stratosphere. Any advice to cram into my diabetes backpack would be much appreciated!”
You can get involved in the Trail Mix conversation by posting your answers on ,
That’s it for today’s updates. I hope you’re all having a wonderful Easter weekend!
About Laura Brandes
I'm Laura Brandes and I have both type 1 diabetes and celiac disease.
If you're looking for motivation, humour, support, or perspective on living with a chronic condition, you've come to the right place.
I also love food.
So, if you're looking for gluten-free recipes, products and restaurant suggestions, you've also come to the right place.
I am not a doctor nor am I a certified diabetes educator.
I am simply a person with a lust for life and years’ worth of experience living with a couple of autoimmune diseases.
Neither am I perfect.
However, I do make an effort to do my best every single day.
This work is licensed under a .英语作文.My Favourite ( )My Favourite toy is( )
In historical writings,when used in reference to a person,favourite (British English) or favorite (US English) means the intimate companion of a ruler or other important person.In mediaeval and Early Modern Europe,among other times and places,the term is used of individuals delegated significant political power by a ruler.It is especially a phenomenon of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries,when government had become too complex for many hereditary rulers with no great interest or talent for it,and political constitutions were still evolving.The period
saw particular successions of all-powerful minister-favourites in much of Europe,particularly in Spain,England,France and Sweden.[1]The term is also sometimes employed by conservative writers who want to avoid terms such as "royal mistress",or "friend","companion" or "lover" of either sex.Several favourites had or were suspected of having sexual relations with the monarch (or their spouse),but the feelings of the monarch for the favourite covered the full gamut from a simple faith in the favourite's abilities,through various degrees of emotional affection and dependence,to sexual infatuation.The term has an inbuilt element of disapproval,and is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as "One who stands unduly high in the favour of a prince",citing Shakespeare:"Like favourites/ Made proud by Princes".
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite food 的文章

随机推荐