句子改成被动语态练习 do you use...

当前位置:
>>>将下列句子改为被动语态。1. I sent a letter to you last mont..
将下列句子改为被动语态。
1. I sent a letter to you last month. && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. Do we use it for cooking?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. Where did you build the bridge?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. Mother tells me a story every day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. Can he finish his homework on time?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:句型转换难度:中档来源:同步题
1. A letter was sent to you last month.2. Is it used for cooking (by us)?3. Where was the bridge built (by you)?&&&& 4. I'm told a story by Mother every day. / A story is told to me by Mother every day.5. Can his homework be finished today?
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“将下列句子改为被动语态。1. I sent a letter to you last mont..”主要考查你对&&被动语态&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
语态:是动词的一种形式,它表示主语和谓语的关系。语态有两种:主动语态和被动语态。如果主语是动作的执行者,或者是说动作是由主语完成的,要用主动语态;如果主语是动作的承受者,或者是说动作不是由主语而是由其他人完成的,则用被动语态。被动语态的构成:被动语态的基本结构:主语+be +过去分词(+by+动作的发出者)① 一般现在时:am/is/are+过去分词如:Trees are planted every year. ② 现在进行时 am/is/are+ being +过去分词如:The road is being repaired.&③ 现在完成时 have/has + been +过去分词如:The work has been finished. ④ 一般过去时 was/were + 过去分词如:The story was told by him. Many birds were killed last year. ⑤过去进行时 was/were+ being + 过去分词如:&The new house was being painted when I got home. ⑥过去完成时 had +been+ 过去分词如: He told me that the work had been finished. ⑦一般将来时& will +be + 过去分词如:The problem will be discussed tomorrow. ⑧ 过去将来时 would/should +be +过去分词如: He said that the Christmas tree would be put up soon.⑨情态动词的被动语态情态动词+ be +过去分词&&&& 如:The problem must be solved soon.Children should be taught to love animals.被动语态使用注意:1. 不及物动词无被动语态。 如:happen, break down, come out......What will happen in 100 years. The dinosaurs disappeared about 65 million years ago. 2. 有些动词用主动形式表示被动意义。 如: write, sell, ride.....This pen writes well. This new book sells well. 3. 感官动词或使役动词使用省略to的动词不定式,主动语态中不带“to”,但变为被动语态时,须加上“to”。 例:make somebody do something→somebody+ be +made to do something see somebody do something→somebody +be +seen to do something A girl saw my wallet drop when she passed by.→My wallet was seen to drop by a girl when she passed by. The boss made the little boy do heavy work.→The little boy was made to do heavy work by the boss. 4. 如果是接双宾语的动词改为被动语态时,直接宾语(物)作主语,那么动词后要用介词,这个介词是由与其搭配的动词决定。 He gave me a book.→A book was given to me by him. He showed me a ticket.→A ticket was shown to me by him. My father bought me a new bike. →A new bike was bought for me by my father. 5. 一些动词短语用于被动语态时,动词短语应当看作一个整体,而不能丢掉其中的介词或副词。 We can’t laugh at him. →He can’t be laughed at by us. He listens to the radio every day. →The radio is listened to by him every day. The nurse is taking care of the sick man. →The sick man is being taken care of by the nurse.构成be+done.主动句变为被动句所遵循的4个步骤:①把原主动句中的宾语变为被动句的主语②把动词变为被动形式即be +过去分词,并注意其人称和数随主语的变化,而动词的时态则保持不变。③原主动句的主语如需要则放在by后面以它的宾格形式出现(注代词的宾格),如不需要则可省略。 ④其它的成分(定语、状语)不变。不用于被动语态的情形: ①不及物动词没有被动语态 这类动词有take place, happen, come about, break out, appear, disappear, last,& arise等。 例如:A fire broke out during the night. ②某些静态动词不用于被动语态 这类动词有have, lack, fit, hold, suit, resemble等。&例如:My shoes do not fit me. ③宾语为相互代词和反身代词时不用于被动语态 例如:We should help each other. 关于主动形式表示被动意义:①系动词(如look, sound, smell, feel, taste, prove等)要用主动表被动,因为系动词为不及物动词,它们没有被动语态形式。 例如:The building looks very beautiful. ②当open, close, shut, lock, move, read, wash, clean, cook, cut, wear, carry 等用作不及物动词且表示主语的某种属性时,通常用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:The book sells well. ③有的动词本身含有被动意味,通常用主动形式来表示被动含义。 例如:Her eyes filled with tears. ④不定式to blame, to let用作表语时,通常要用主动表被动。 例如:Who is to blame? ⑤某些“be+形容词+to do”结构中的不定式通常要用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:The book is difficult to understand. ⑥不定式用于某些动词(如have, have got, get, want, need等)的宾语后作定语时,如果不定式的逻辑主语就是句子的主语,通常用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:Do you have time to help us? ⑦在too...to do sth.和...enough to do sth. 这两个结构中,若主语与其后不定式为to do sth.被动关系,则该不定式通常用主动形式表示被动意义(有时也可直接用 被动式)。 例如:The writing is too faint to read. ⑧be worth后的动名词要用主动表被动。 例如:This movie is worth seeing. ⑨在need, want, require等少数表示“需要”的动词后的动名词用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:The house needs cleaning. 表示“据说”的三类被动句型:①It is said that...句式 例如:It is said that thirteen is an unlucky number. ②There is said that...句式& 例如:There is said to be plenty of oil off our coast. ③sb./sth.is said that...句式 例如:Mr. Brown is said to have died of liver cancer. 被动语态各时态构成 :
一般现在时
am/is/are+过去分词
一般过去时
was/were+过去分词
现在进行时
am/is/are being+过去分词
过去进行时
was/were being+过去分词
一般将来时
will be+过去分词
过去将来时
would be+过去分词
现在完成时
have/has been+过去分词
过去完成时
had been+过去分词
情态动词be+过去分词情态动词的被动语态:一、理解含情态动词的被动语态的概念含情态动词的被动语态说明某个被动性动作所反映出的感情和态度。初中阶段可用于被动语态的情态动词有“can、may、must、need、should”等,分别表示“能够被……”,“可以被……”,“必须被……”,“需要被……“,应该被……”等。二、掌握含情态动词的被动语态的不同句式的变换方法含情态动词的被动语态的疑问句、否定句的变化均借助于情态动词完成。(一)一般疑问句直接将陈述句被动语态中的情态动词提前。如:Mustthisworkbedoneatonce?这项工作必须立即完成吗?Shouldyourhomeworkbefinishedbeforesix?你的家庭作业应在六点前完成吗?(二)特殊疑问句由疑问词加上一般疑问句被动语态构成。如:Whenmustthisworkbedone?这工作必须在什么时候完成?Wherecanthelostbookbefound?这本失踪的书能在什么地方被找到?(三)反意疑问句借助情态动词构成附加疑问部分。如:Thisbridgecanbebuiltnextyear,can'tit?这座桥明年能建成,是吗?Thisbookshouldn'tbetakenoutofthelibrary,shouldit?这本书不应被带出图书馆,是吗?(四)否定句在情态动词后面加上“not”或“never”即可,但“must”表“必要”时否定式为“needn't”。如:Thisworkneedn'tbedoneatonce.这项工作没必要立即做。Thisdustbinshouldn'tbeputhere.这个垃圾箱不应放在这儿。三、含情态动词的被动语态的一般疑问句的回答含情态动词的被动语态的一般疑问句的回答应保留原情态动词,但“must”表“必须”时,其否定回答应用“needn't”、“need”表“必要”时,其肯定回答应用“must”。如:—Shouldmyexercisesbefinishedtoday?我的作业应在今天完成吗?—Yes,theyshould.是的,应在今天完成。(No,theyshouldn't.不,不应在今天完成。)—Musthisexercisebookbehandedinatonce?他的练习本必须立即上交吗?—Yes,itmust.是的,必须立即上交。(No,itneedn't.不,不必立即上交。)—Needhebeoperatedonatonce?他必须立即手术吗?—Yes,hemust.是的,他必须。(No,heneedn't.不,他不必。)
发现相似题
与“将下列句子改为被动语态。1. I sent a letter to you last mont..”考查相似的试题有:
1580642835869204912157314407631975592初中英语被动语态讲解与练习
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
92初中英语被动语态讲解与练习
被动语态语法专项讲解与训练;学案适用者:宋潇;(一)语态分类:英语动词分主动语态和被动语态;主动语态表示主语是动作的执行者,被动语态表示主语;Theroom(承)iscleaned(谓动)b;常译为“被”、“给”、“由”、“受”等词用来表示;(二)被动语态的用法;(1)动作的执行者很明显;Wordprocessingskillsaret;Somenewcom
被动语态语法专项讲解与训练
学案适用者:宋潇
(一) 语态分类:英语动词分主动语态和被动语态。 主动语态表示主语是动作的执行者,被动语态表示主语是动作的承受者。
cleans(谓动)
the room(承)
every day.
The room(承)
is cleaned(谓动)
by Tom(执)
every day.
被动语态结构:助动词be + 动词的过去分词done,
即be done , 常译为“被”、“给”、“由”、“受”等词用来表示被动关系。
(二) 被动语态的用法 (1) 动作的执行者很明显。这时往往不用by 短语。 Word processing skills are taught in our computer lessons. (2)不知道或没有必要说明动作的执行者是谁。
Some new computers were stolen last night.
(3) 突出或强调动作的承受者。如果需要说出动作的执行者,用by 短语。
The window was broken by Mike.
窗户是迈克打破的。 (三) 被动语态的时态变化:通过助动词be的各种时态变化来体现,done不变。注意主语的单、复数变化。 以do为例,掌握下列时态的被动结构,形式变化如下: 1.一般现在时:am / is / are + done 2.一般过去时:was / were + done 3.一般将来时:shall / will + be done
am/is/are going to be done 4.现在完成时:have / has + been + done 5.情态动词:
can/may/must/should/have to be done
以下时态的被动语态作一般了解: 现在进行时:am / is / are + being + done
过去进行时:was / were + being + done 过去完成时:had + been + done
过去将来时:should / would + be done (四) 主动语态变被动语态的方法
to her dinner party. 执行者
was invited
(by my aunt ) to her dinner party. 承受者
by+执行者 1.把主动语态的宾语变成被动语态的主语。 2.把主动语态的谓语变成被动语态的be + 过去分词,时态要与原句保持一致。 3.把主动语态的主语变为介词by 的宾语,放在被动语态里谓语动词之后,by 短语可以省略。 练习: 1. 一般现在时:People grow rice in the south of the country. _________ _________ _________ in the south of the country. 2. 一般过去时:Nancy Jackson designed the CD-ROM. The CD-ROM _________ _________ _________ Nancy Jackson.
1 3. 一般将来时:They will hold the charity show in the school hall. The charity show _________ _________ _________ in the school hall. 4. 现在完成时:He has brought his book here. His book _________ _________ _________ here. 5.含有情态动词的被动语态:You must hand in your homework after class. Your homework _________ _________ _________ _________ after class. (五) 语态转换时所注意的问题 1. 把主动语态变为被动语态时,先找原主动句中的动宾短语,其谓语动词的时态要与原句时态保持一致,其谓语动词的数要与新主语保持一致。
We have bought a new computer. A new computer has been bought.
(正确) A new computer have been bought.
(错误) 2. 含有双宾语的主动句变被动句时,可分别将其中的一个宾语变为主语,另一个不动,一般变间接宾语为主语。
My uncle gave me a present on my birthday. I was given a present on my birthday. 如果把直接宾语(指物)改为主语,则在间接宾语(指人)前加适当的介词,如上句还可说:
A present was given to me yesterday. 注意:1. 下列动词后,常在间接宾语前用介词 to,如:
bring, give, lend, offer, pass, show, teach, tell 等。
(1) The book was shown to the class. (2) My bike was lent to her.
2.一般在下列动词后,间接宾语前用介词 for, 如:
buy, cook, get, keep, make, order, play, sing 等。
(1) A new skirt was made for me. (2) The meat was cooked for us. (3) Some country music was played for us.
3. 由动词+ 介词或副词构成的短语动词,要把它们作为整体看,介词或副词不可拆开或漏掉。这类动词有: 动词+介词,如: laugh at, listen to, look after, think of, talk about, work on等。 动词+副词,如: sell out, find out, give up, hand in, work out, pass on, point out, put away, put off, think over, turn on, wake up等。
The most difficult problem was worked out by Tom.
The song is often listened to by girls. 4. 带复合宾语(宾语+宾补)的动词改为被动语态时,把主动结构中的宾语改为主语,而宾语补足语保留在谓语动词后面。如:
(1) We always keep the classroom clean.
(keep sth. clean) →The classroom is always kept clean.
(sth be kept clean) (2) She told us not to stay up late.
(tell sb not to do …) →We were told not to stay up late .
(sb. be told not to do …) 注意:在see, watch, hear, notice, listen to, look at, make, feel等动词后作宾语补足语的动词不定式都不带 to,但改成被动语态后都补上to。
We often hear him play the guitar. →He is often heard to play the guitar.
2 记住下列变化: see sb do…
be seen to do hear sb do….
be heard to do listen to sb do
be listened to to do make sb do…
be made to do 5. 有些动词既可作及物动词,也可作不及物动词,当它们和well, badly, easily等副词连用时,表示主语内在品质或使用性能,是不及物动词,不用被动语态,常见的有:write, read, clean, sell, wash, cook 等。如:
(1)The cloth washes easily.
这布很好洗。 (2)The new computer sells well.
这新产品很畅销。
(3)The printer prints quickly. 这个打印机打印很快。 对比:The books sell well. (主动句) The books were sold out. (被动句) 6. 只有动宾结构才有被动语态。下列情况的主动句不能改为被动句: 第一,感官连系动词无被动意义,如:feel, look, seem, taste, sound, smell等。
(1)― Do you like the material?
― Yes, it feels very soft. 误:It is felt very soft. (2)The food tastes delicious. 误:The food is tasted delicious. (3)The pop music sounds beautiful. 误:The pop music is sounded beautiful. 第二,一些不及物动词短语没有被动语态,如:take place, break out, belong to, come out, come true等。如:
The accident took place last night. 误:The accident was taken place last night.. 第四,不及物动词没有被动语态,如:rise, happen, succeed, lie等。
The sun has already risen. 误:The sun has already been risen. 第五,宾语是反身代词,相互代词,同源宾语,不定式,v-ing形式及抽象名词等,不能变为被动句子的主语,如:
I taught myself English. 误:Myself was taught English. 7. 在汉语中,有一类句子不出现主语,在英语中一般可用被动结构来表示,例如: 据说??
It is said that ? 据报导??
It is reported that it is going to rain tomorrow. 众所周知??
It is well known that Thomas Edison invented the electric lamp. 8. 注意区别系表结构(be+adj.)和被动语态。 His glasses are broken. (系表)
His glasses were broken by the cat.(被动) The door is closed. (系表)
The door was closed by Tom. (被动) He is surprised. (系表)
He was surprised by the snake. (被动)
被动语态专项练习(一) 一、 用动词的正确语态填空。 1. English _________(speak) the most widely in the world.
3 2. A Piano concert _____________(give) here last Friday. 3. The town ___________(call) Rugao. 4. Vegetables, eggs and fruits_________ (sell) in this shop. 5. What _____ a knife ______ (make) of?
It ___________(make) of metal and wood. 6. The old man is ill. He ______ (must send) to the hospital. 7. The room _____________ (clean) by Mum already. You don’t need to clean it. 8. The sports meeting ________________ (hold) in a week. 9. He is happy that his dream _______________(come) true. 10. The cinema _______________ (build) in 1985.
11. The students _____ often _____(tell) to take care of their desks and chairs.
12. ______ the magazine ____________ (can take) out of the library? 三、按要求改写下列句子,一空一词。 (1×30=30分) 1.Is tea grown in South China?(改为主动语态) _______ people _________ tea in South China? 2.I am given a birthday present by my parents every year.(同义句转换) A birthday present _______
_______by my parents every year. 3.The work is going to be finished in two days. (对划线提问) How_______
_______ the work going to be finished ? 4. The children will sing an English song. (改为被动语态)
An English song ______
_______ by the children. 5. You needn't do it now. (改为被动语态)
________ by you now. 6. People use metal for making machines. (改为被动语态)
Metal ________
_______making machines. 7. He made me do that for him. (改为被动语态)
______ that for him. 8.They are watching the football match. The football match _______
by them. 9.Did they build a bridge here a year ago? (改为被动语态)
__________ a bridge ____________ here by them a year ago? 10.They have sold out the light green dresses. (改为被动语态)
The light green dresses ________
___________ out. 11.We call the game “Lianliankan”. (改为被动语态) The game _______
________ “Lianliankan” by us. 二.选择题( )1._____ a new library _____ in our school last year? A.Is; built B.W bulit C.D build D.D build ( )2.An accident ____ on this road last week.
A.has been happened B.was happened C.is happened D.happened ( )3.Cotton ____ in the southeast of China.
A.is grown B.are grown C.grows D.grow ( )4.So far,the moon ____ by man already. A.is visited B.will be visited C.has been visited D.was visited ( )5.A talk on Chinese history _____ in th school hall next week.
A.is given B.has been given C.will be given D.gives ( )6.How many trees ____ this year?
A.are planted B.will plant C.have been planted D.planted ( )7.A lot of things ____ by people to save the little girl now.
A.are doing B.are being done C.has been done D.will be done ( )8.Neither of them ______ in China.
A.is made B.are made C.were made D.made ( )9.Look! A nice picture ____ for our teacher. A.is drawing B.is being drawn C.has been drawn D.draws ( )10.Your shoes ____. You need a new pair. A.wear out B.worn out C.are worn out D.is worn ( )11.The doctor _____ for yet.
A.isn't sent B.hasn't been sent C.won't be sent D.wasn't sent ( )12.--When ___ this kind of computers______? --Last year.
A. use B. used C. used D. used ( )13.The Great Wall ____ all over the world. A.knows B.knew C.is known D.was known ( )14.I ____ in summer.
A.born B.was born C.have been born D.am born ( )15.He says that Mr Zhang _____ to the factory next week.
A.is sent B.would send C.was sent D.will be sent ( )16.Who _____ this book _____?
A. written B. written by C. written D.written ( )17.Mary ____ show me her new dictionary.A.has asked to B.was asked to C.is asked D.asks to ( )18.A story _____ by Granny yesterday.
A.was told us B.was told to us C.is told us D.told us ( )19.The monkey was seen _____ off the tree.
A.jump B.jumps C.jumped D.to jump ( )20.The school bag ___ behind the chair.
A.puts B.can be put C.can be putted D.can put ( )21.Older people ____ well. A.looks after B.must be looked after C.must look after D.looked after ( )22.Our teacher ______ carefully. A.should be listened to B.should be listen C.be listened D.is listened 被动语态专项练习(二) 一、把下列句子改写成被动语态 1.They make machines in that factory. __________________________________ 2.Every body likes this song. __________________________________ 3.He doesn't show the stamps to me. __________________________________ 4.People don't grow rice in the west of Japan._____________________________ 5.He often helps Tom when Tom is in trouble._______________________________ 6.Do the workers build many buildings? __________________________________ 7.Does Kate sometimes break glasses? __________________________________ 8.Do you always send a letter to Mr Hu? __________________________________ 9.What does the teacher often tell the boys to do?_________________________ 10.How many desks do they buy every term?__________________________________
5 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、生活休闲娱乐、高等教育、中学教育、专业论文、行业资料、文学作品欣赏、应用写作文书、外语学习资料、92初中英语被动语态讲解与练习等内容。 
 初三英语被动语态知识精讲及练习_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。quan mian一、被动语态的构成形式 1. 被动语态的基本时态变化 被动语态通常为十种时态的被动形式...  初中英语被动语态讲解与练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。被动语态语法专项讲解与训练 学案适用者:宋潇 (一) 语态分类:英语动词分主动语态和被动语态。 主动语态表示主语...  初中英语被动语态讲解 练习及答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。初中英语重点内容专题讲解及词汇辨析,并配有典型例题课后练习题及答案被动...  仁爱版初中英语讲义九年级被动语态的讲解和练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。被动语态一、导入孩子弄的大人没脾气 儿子问老公:张飞他妈姓什么? 老公:不知道。 儿子:笨...  初中英语被动语态深度讲解、练习及答案 (一)语态的基本概念和种类 语态是动词的一种形式, 用来表明主语与谓语动词之间的关系。所以英语的语态 是通过动词形式的变化...  初中中考英语语法被动语态的讲解_专项练习及参考答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中中考英语语法被动语态的讲解_专项练习 被动语态全解语态是动词的一种形式,表示句子...  2015整理被动语态讲解及练习(附答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中被动语态讲解及配套练习 一、 主动语态与被动语态的概念: 注:☆及物动词有被动语态,不及物动词...  2015年初中英语被动语态深度讲解、练习及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中英语被动语态深度讲解、语态的基本概念和种类 语态是动词的一种形式, 用来表明主语与谓语...

我要回帖

更多关于 被动语态练习 的文章

随机推荐