可能是凡是有好的一面的,必定也有坏的一面
当你保持一个积极的正面的态度,那么一切阴暗就被甩到背后.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首歌叫什么哦?_百度知道
提问者采纳
young for you -the gala(北京乐队哦~)young for you (轻) Sunday's coming i wanna drive my car 星期临 我要着我汽车 to your apartment with present like a star 像星星般 带着礼物 公寓 forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard 预报员说能雨 but i know the sun will shine for us 我知道阳光照耀我 oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark 欧`海鸥黄昏懒洋洋飞向我 i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana 我穿着我牛仔裤 给我猴喂香蕉吃 then i think my age how old,skyline how far 我我平线遥远 or we need each other in california 或者我都想加洲 *you show me your body before night comes down 黑夜临前 展示身姿 i touch your face and promise to stay ever young 我抚摸脸庞许诺我永远轻 on this ivory beach we kissed so long 篇象牙色海滩我久亲吻 it seems that the passion's never gone 象激情永消退 *you sing me your melody and i feel so please 向我展示悦耳歌喉我觉愉悦 i want you to want me to keep your dream 我想应该让我经营梦 together we'll run wild by a summer symphony 我夏季交响乐疯狂奔跑 this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy 我享受非幻想 the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck 男般冲浪嬉戏想试运气 to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs冲浪尖我陶醉 i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart我知道没责备我骄傲变 welcome to the golden beatnik park 坠落乐园吧 oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard 噢``黄金海岸让我走自 incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph朝向阳光我难自信发现仿佛溶化于画 for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush 画面微笑甜美棕榈树青翠 would you believe my honey it's califonia 相信亲加洲载: then i think my age how old,skyline how far or we need each other in california *you show me your body before night comes down i touch you* **ce and promise to stay ever young on this ivory beach we kissed so long it seems that the passion's never gone *you sing me your melody and i feel so please i want you to want me to keep your dream together we'll run wild by a summer symphony this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart welcome to the golden beatnik park oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush would you believe my honey it's califonia Gala支北京英式乐队由苏朵(主唱)、王(吉)、木木(贝司)叁80代组立于20041月2磨合《Young For You》录制完毕仅用半间vocal: 苏朵_suddoo .guitar: 王_wangzi .bass: 木木_M Gala录张唱片候没鼓手主唱、吉手、贝司手乐队我唱片所听鼓由吉手贝司手两二刀鼓手兼任所打打并稳走向抓稳能训练素鼓手想定实现更位换用DIY标准界定张唱片于已经始既乏量色旋律乏恰其野没鼓手问题重要张唱片体现少想表现少驾御音乐能力素质毕竟我鼓励DIY唱片并代表我鼓励所想做音乐都凭着腔热情玩音乐滥化整环境做音乐想做音乐间区别《Young For You》论聪明顽劣旋律毛手毛脚鼓点相信都属于值期待鼓励前者玩笑想:甚至认拥技术全面鼓手该尝试现种毛手毛脚风格——失技术含金量毛手毛脚 1intro...the band is so cool 嘿 伙计真酷
2kaleidoscope 万花筒
3monkey station 猴联盟
4cheeze 物
5tennessee 田纳西
6the blue elephants 忧郁废物
7Young For You 轻
8M_murderer M谋杀者
提问者评价
嘿嘿.真的太谢谢你拉.~
其他类似问题
其他8条回答
young for you the gala
the gala - 《 young for you 》 Sundays coming i wanna drive my car 星期临 我要着我汽车 to your apartment with present like a star 像星星般 带着礼物 公寓 forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard 预报员说能雨 but i know the sun will shine for us 我知道阳光照耀我 oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark 欧`海鸥黄昏懒洋洋飞向我 i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana 我穿着我牛仔裤 给我猴喂香蕉吃 then i think my age how old,skyline how far 我我平线遥远 or we need each other in california 或者我都想加洲 *you show me your body before night comes down 黑夜临前 展示身姿 i touch your face and promise to stay ever young 我抚摸脸庞许诺我永远轻 on this ivory beach we kissed so long 篇象牙色海滩我久亲吻 it seems that the passions never gone 象激情永消退 *you sing me your melody and i feel so please 向我展示悦耳歌喉我觉愉悦 i want you to want me to keep your dream 我想应该让我经营梦 together well run wild by a summer symphony 我夏季交响乐疯狂奔跑 this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy 我享受非幻想 the tin-mans surfing i wanna try my luck 男般冲浪嬉戏想试运气 to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs 冲浪尖我陶醉 i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart 我知道没责备我骄傲变 welcome to the golden beatnik park 坠落乐园吧 oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard 噢``黄金海岸让我走自 incredible sunward i watch as youre in photograph 朝向阳光我难自信发现仿佛溶化于画 for camera your smiles so sweet,palm trees so lush 画面微笑甜美棕榈树青翠 would you believe my honey its califonia 相信亲加洲
the gala -Young for you歌词参考
young for you ----the gala中文翻译不会sunday's coming i wanna drive my car to your apartment with present like a star forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard but i know the sun will shine for us oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana then i think my age how old,skyline how far or we need each other in california *you show me your body before night comes down i touch your face and promise to stay ever young on this ivory beach we kissed so long it seems that the passion's never gone *you sing me your melody and i feel so please i want you to want me to keep your dream together we'll run wild by a summer symphony this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart welcome to the golden beatnik park oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush would you believe my honey it's califonia
young for you, by &the gala&播放器里有歌名
歌手:the gala歌名:& young for you&年轻歌词:sunday's coming i wanna drive my car to your apartment with present like a star forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard but i know the sun will shine for us oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana then i think my age how old, skyline how far or we need each other in california *you show me your body before night comes down i touch your face and promise to stay ever young on this ivory beach we kissed so long it seems that the passion's never gone *you sing me your melody and i feel so please i want you to want me to keep your dream together we'll run wild by a summer symphony this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart welcome to the golden beatnik park oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph for camera your smile's so sweet, palm trees' so lush would you believe my honey it's califonia *you show me your body before night comes down i touch your face and promise to stay ever young on this ivory beach we kissed so long it seems that the passion's never gone *you sing me your melody and i feel so please i want you to want me to keep your dream together we'll run wild by a summer symphony this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy 翻译:sunday's (星期天)来我想要驾驶我的汽车 对您的公寓以礼物喜欢星 预测员说天气也许是多雨坚硬的 但我知道太阳将发光为我们 oh(噢) 懒惰海鸥飞行我从黑暗 我穿戴我的牛仔裤和喂养我的猴子香蕉 然后我认为我的年龄多么老, 地平线多远 或我们互相需要在加利福尼亚 * 您显示我您的身体在夜之前下来 我接触您的面孔和许诺停留曾经年轻 在这个象牙海滩我们那么长期亲吻了 看起来passion's (激情)从未去 * 您唱我您的曲调并且我感觉如此喜欢 我要您要我保留您的梦想 we'll(我们将) 一起狂放由夏天交响乐负责操行 这是什么我们享受不是幻想 锡man's (男人)冲浪我想要尝试我的运气 在浪潮裂口上面象请有一些药物 我知道您没有责备为我骄傲的moonish 心脏 欢迎到金黄beatnik (地名)公园 oh 金刚石海滨扯拽我从围场 我观看作为you're (你的)在相片里的难以置信的sunward (温馨的词句)为照相机您的smile's(笑容) 很甜, 棕榈trees'很lush 您会相信我的蜂蜜it's califonia * 您显示我您的身体在夜之前下来 我接触您的面孔和许诺停留曾经年轻 在这个象牙海滩我们那么长期亲吻了 看起来passion's 从未去 * 您唱我您的曲调并且我感觉如此喜欢 我要您要我保留您的梦想 we'll 一起狂放由夏天交响乐负责操行 这是什么我们享受不是幻想 有一些单词我也不是很动,不好意思!
乐队叫the gala. 北京的一个PUNK乐队。(给你推荐他们的另外几首歌:万花筒,田纳西。大人物。伙计们真酷。 )《young for you 》sunday's coming i wanna drive my car to your apartment with present like a star forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard but i know the sun will shine for us oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana 翻译: 周末,我希望开着车 带着恒星般的礼物来到你门前 预报说,今天会有暴雨 但是我知道,阳光会照耀着我们 哦,懒散的海鸥从黄昏中向我飞来 我穿着牛仔,用香蕉喂着猴子 我在想我有多大,地平线有多远 在加利福尼亚我们彼此需要 黄昏降临前,你向我展示你的身体 我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远年轻 在这篇象牙色的海滩上我们长久的亲吻 就象激情永不消退一样 你向我展示你悦耳的歌喉,我感觉如此的愉悦 我想你应该让我经营你的梦 我们在夏季的交响乐中疯狂的奔跑 这就是我们的享受,而非幻想 下载:then i think my age how old,skyline how far or we need each other in california *you show me your body before night comes down i touch you* **ce and promise to stay ever young on this ivory beach we kissed so long it seems that the passion's never gone *you sing me your melody and i feel so please i want you to want me to keep your dream together we'll run wild by a summer symphony this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart welcome to the golden beatnik park oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush would you believe my honey it's califonia
Gala 《young for you》sunday's coming i wanna drive my carto your apartment with present like a starforecaster said the weather may be rainy hardbut i know the sun will shine for usoh lazy seagull fly me from the darki dress my jeans and feed my monkey bananathen i think my age how old,skyline how faror we need each other in californiayou show me your body before night comes downi touch your face and promise to stay ever youngon this ivory beach we kissed so longit seems that the passion's never goneyou sing me your melody and i feel so pleasei want you to want me to keep your dreamtogether we'll run wild by a summer symphonythis is what we enjoyed not a fantasythe tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luckto the top of tide rip like just have some drugsi know you have no blame for my proud moonish heartwelcome to the golden beatnik parkoh diamond seashore drag me from the yardincredible sunward i watch as you're in photographfor camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lushwould you believe my honey it's califoniayou show me your body before night comes downi touch your face and promise to stay ever youngon this ivory beach we kissed so longit seems that the passion's never goneyou sing me your melody and i feel so pleasei want you to want me to keep your dreamtogether we'll run wild by a summer symphonythis is what we enjoyed not a fantasy=================================================星期天到了我想开着我的小车到你的公寓把星星当礼物给你预测员说天气也许是大雨但我知道太阳将会为我们灿烂懒惰的海鸥从黄昏向我飞来我穿戴牛仔裤用香蕉喂我的猴子我猜想我己经有多老 地平线有多远或者在加利福尼亚 我们也需要彼此夜晚来临的时候你向我展示你的身体我抚摸你的脸庞并许诺我们永远年轻在这个象牙色海滩我们深情长吻就像激情永不消退你向我展示你悦耳的歌喉让我感觉如此高兴我想你应该让我经营你的梦我们在夏季的交响乐中一起狂奔这是我们享受过的 而不是幻想年轻的小伙子们在冲浪 我也想尝试一下在浪尖的刺激就像吸食药物那样我知道你不会责备我 因为我心如月般纯洁欢迎到金黄海岸公园钻石般的海滨把我从庭院吸引过来真是不可思议,在那朝着太阳的方向,就好象看见你因为相机里你的的笑是那么甜, 棕榈树那么茂盛甜心你相信吗? 这就是我们的加利福利亚夜晚来临的时候你向我展示你的身体我抚摸你的脸庞并许诺我们永远年轻在这个象牙色海滩我们深情长吻就像激情永不消退你向我展示你悦耳的歌喉让我感觉如此高兴我想你应该让我经营你的梦我们在夏季的交响乐中一起狂奔这是我们享受过的 而不是幻想
young for you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:『Keep your face to the sunshine and you can not see shadow』是什么意思?
『Keep your face to the sunshine and you can not see shadow』
问题补充:
?......“保持你的脸的阳光,你不能看到影子”
............是什么?“让你的脸,你看不到阳光和阴影的
?… ‘保留您的面孔对阳光和您不能看阴影’
? … … 『Keep 你到阳光下,你的脸看不到 shadow』
?...?保管你的脸到阳光和你不可以看见影子?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot se是什么意思_百度知道
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot se是什么意思
提问者采纳
海伦·凯勒原话是:keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows意思是 :面向阳光,你就无法看到自己的影子
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
把你的脸对着阳光,你就看不见东西了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 facebook是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐