牛掰的翻译。
O(∩_∩)O谢谢!
几年没学英语了……
噗……哈哈~^_^没什么~我也有一段时间了有错误的话求指正~
纯中文翻译,英语工夫还不到家啊,建议采纳 jane4840229
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币请高人帮我把下面的一段话翻译成英语_百度知道
请高人帮我把下面的一段话翻译成英语
英语的客户也有一部分。但实际上我的英语客户下单率也是很高的。我希望贵司可以给我一个学习成长和机会,丝毫不比专业英语的差,我在外贸公司工作了四年我来自山东省。我的专业是日语,在以前的单位主要负责日语客户。我想这可能和我喜欢思考工作方法有关系
提问者采纳
the rate of orders from my English clients is also very high that I&#39. My major is Japanese, and I used to be in charge of Japanese clients as well as some English clients in the previous company. Actually.本人已通过BEC中级;m not worse at all than English-major collegues. I think it relates to the fact that I like thinking about the working methods. I wish you can give me a chance to learn and improve myselfI come from Shandong Pve worked in a foreign trade company for four years. I&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
英语的客户也有一部分。但实际上我的英语客户下单率也是很高的。我希望贵司可以给我一个学习成长和机会,丝毫不比专业英语的差,我在外贸公司工作了四年我来自山东省。我的专业是日语,在以前的单位主要负责日语客户。我想这可能和我喜欢思考工作方法有关系
这个都翻译不出来,确实“不比专业英语的差”,而是差太远了哈。
I come from Shandong , I have
worked for four years in foreign tradecompany. My major is Japanese, i was responsible forJapanese customersin the previous company
, some customers in English. But in fact my English customer orders also have a very high rate
, and no better than the English . I think this may be the working methods and I like to think of a relationship. I hope your company can give me a chance to learn and grow.可能不完全准确,现凑合着用吧~~!
采取我的解答好吗、I'm from shandong province, I work in the foreign trade company for four years. My major is in Japanese, the unit before mainly responsible for Japanese customers, English clients are also a part of. But in fact my English customer order is also very high rate of professional English are by no one. I think this may and I like to think there is a relationship between working methods. I hope your company can give me a chance to grow and learn.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮助翻译下面一段话吧,日文-中文-爱福窝装修论坛
帮助翻译下面一段话吧,日文-中文
が、先日ありました。
其它类似问题
帮助翻译下面一段话吧,日文-中文

我要回帖

更多关于 伤感的一段话 的文章

随机推荐