续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
学年湛江一中培才学校初三级第四次大考语文科试卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
揭阳三中学年第一学期英语期中考试卷
学年度第一学期 期中考试英语试卷 期中考试英语试卷第一部份:听力(共两节, 第一部份:听力(共两节,满分 30 分) 第一节:听力理解(共 9 小题,每小题 2 分) 请听下面 3 段对话,选出最佳选项。 请听第 1 段对话,回答第 1 至 3 题。 1. What can we know about the woman? A. She
has worked deep into the night. B. She has improved her study. C. She is seriously ill. 2. When did the woman fall down? A. Last night. B. This morning. C. This afternoon. 3. What does the man do probably? A. A teacher. B. A shop assistant. C. A doctor. 请听第 2 段对话,回答第 4 至 6 题。 4. How long did the woman work in the travel agency? A. For two weeks. B. For a few months. C. For two years. 5. Why did Joe go to Canada? A. To find a job. B. To spend his holidays. C. To visit his relatives. 6. What can we learn from the conversation? A. The man is leaving for Canada. B. The man has been in touch with Joes. C. Neither of the speakers has seen Joe for a long time. 请听第 3 段对话,回答第 7 至 9 题。 7. What makes the woman worried? A. That she is too fat. B. That she has no nice clothes. C. That she will lose her job. 8. How is the woman? A. Very poor. B. Very busy. C. Very proud. 9. What is the man’s plan for tonight? A. To go to exercise as usual. B. To go to see a movie with the woman. C. To go to the hospital to see his father. 第二节:听取信息(共 6 小题,每小题 2 分) 听下面一段独白, 请根据题目要求, 从所听到的内容中获取必要的信息, 然后填入标号为 10-15 的空格中。 Name Age What her grandpa wasA clever answerJane Black 10 A years old 11Count from 1 to 100 What she can do Read some 12 books 13Write the names of her Who took her to the party Her answer Her Since the fly is 15 14, it can’t fly.第二部分:语言知识及应用(共两节 第二部分:语言知识及应用(共两节,满分 35 分) 第一节:完形填空(共 10 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 20 分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从 16-25 各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中,选取 出最佳选项。 In 1962, a Russian woman told her doctor that she could 16 through her fingers. Certainly the doctor didn’t believe it 17 he saw with his own eyes. The doctor 18 her eyes with a large handkerchief and then put coloured papers and newspapers under her hands. She was able to 19 one colour from another and read the newspaper by 20 and feeling them. The doctor 21 her many times and was 22 with the examination, so he sent her to Moscow, in which she was further examined by 23 . Her unusual powers, in the end, were 24 . The early research into these unusual powers has shown that 25 man trusts only his eyes, he will not be able to see outside the limits of time and into the space. 16. A write B draw C sing D see 17. A after B when C until D since 18.A opened B hid C closed D covered 19.A see B guess C tell D think 20.A seeing B singing C touching D checking 21.A saw B examined C helped D watched 22.A satisfied B strict C busy D very careful 23.A nurses B scientists C blind people D good teachers 24 .A examined B believed C known D true 25. A if B whether C because D after第 1 页 共 5 页 第二节:语法填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或 使用括号中词语的正确形式填空。 Not all memories are sweet. Some people spend all 26 lives trying to forget bad experiences. Violence and traffic accidents can leave bad memories on people’s minds. Now American researchers are developing a pill 27 will help people forget bad memories. The pill is planned to be taken immediately after a 28 (frighten) experience. They hope it might reduce, or possibly erase, the effect of painful memories. However, the new research has caused a lot of argument(争论). Supporters say bad memories may ruin people’s lives. They come back 29 us when we don’t want to have them in a daydream or nightmare(噩梦). They usually come with very painful feelings. The pill can help to reduce a lot of their sufferings. But those 30 are against the research say that changing memories 31 (be) very dangerous because memories show who we are. And they can also stop us from making the same mistakes. Some people even fear 32 it would become more commonly used although the drug could first be used in only very serious cases. Don’t forget people always have the ability 33 (use) we should do is to help people have 35 (good) science for the wrong purpose. 34 control of memories. 第三部分:阅读(共两节, 第三部分:阅读(共两节,满分 40 分) 第一节:阅读理解(共 15 小题,每小题 2 分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中,选出最佳选项。 A “S.H.E. is going to sing at the CCTV annual Spring Festival Evening Party, is that true?” cried out Peng Weiye, a Senior 2 girl in Shanghai and die-hard S.H.E. fan. After checking it on the Internet, Peng quickly phoned friends to spread the news. For fans like her, S.H.E.’s performance is perhaps the only part of the old fashioned evening to get excited about. The Taiwanese band is made up of Selina, Hebe and Ella. Their name comes from the first letter of each of the singers’ English names. Last week S.H.E. announced they would perform (表演) in Las Vegas, US, over Christmas and then in Guangzhou on January 15. At their Shanghai show on October 30, hundreds of parents waited outside the Hongkou Stadium. Inside, thousands of teenagers sang, cried and shouted as the band performed. “I love their music, healthy image(形象) and everything related to them. Thank God that, although my parents don’t understand why I love them so much, they still bought me a ticket for that show,” said Peng about the Shanghai performance. It is not just on the mainland that the three girls have made audiences much excited. In the past year the band has passed through Taiwan, Hong Kong and even Singapore and Malaysia. When the three high school girls entered a singing contest in Taiwan in 2000, none of them ever dreamed of being a superstar. “We had never met before, and we didn’t talk at all at the beginning,”recalled Ella. When asked about the secret of their success, she said, “Our average looks and not-so-expensive clothes keep us close to our fans. We are happy to be the girls next door, your singing sisters.” “It’s really a magical journey, from day-dreaming high school girls to singers performing on the same stage as our idols(偶像). Nothing but magical,” she said. 36. Why was Peng Weiye, a Senior 2 girl, so excited? A. S.H.E. hand will get the old fashioned evening exciting. B. S.H.E. will perform in Las Vegas over Christmas. C. Her parents bought her a ticket for S.H.E.’s Shanghai show. D. S.H.E. will perform on the CCTV Spring Festival Evening Party. 37. How did the Taiwanese band get the name? A. Their fans gave the name to them. B. Their idols had a deep influence on them. C. A singing contest gave their idea of the band name. D. The first letters of Selina, Hebe and Ella form the band name. 38. What do you know about Peng Weiye? A. She stayed outside the Hongkou Stadium to listen to S.H.E.’s performance. B. She will watch the prfomance in Guangzhou on January 15. C. She pays close attention to everything about S.H.E. D. She was grateful that her parents understood and supported her. 39. Which is true about S.H.E.? A. The secret to their success is their pretty faces and lovely clothes. B. They were close friends when they entered a singing contest. C. They caused a storm of excitement in Southeast Asia. D. They have well prepared to perform with their idols. 40. Which do you think is NOT the reason for S.H.E’s popularity among their fans? A. Their music and their healthy image. B. They can make audience much excited. C. Their success meets their fans’ day dream of becoming others’ idols. D. Their average looks and not-so-expensive clothes keep them close to their fans. B Dear Mom and Dad, I'm afraid I have some very bad news for you. I have been very naughty and the school master is very angry with me. She is going to write to you. You must come and take me away from here. She does not want me in the school any longer. The trouble started last night when I was smoking a cigarette in bed. As I was smoking, I heard footsteps coming towards the room. I did not want a teacher to catch me smoking, so I threw the cigarette away. Unfortunately, the cigarette fell into the waste--paper basket. It caught fire. There was a curtain near the waste --paper basket. It caught fire too. Soon the whole room was burning. The master phoned the fire brigade. The school is a long way from the town and before the fire第 2 页 共 5 页 brigade arrived, the whole school was on fire. The master said that the fire was all my fault and I must pay for the damage. She will send you a bill for about a million dollars. I'm very sorry for this. Much love Sarah 41. Why did Sarah write to his parents? A.He missed them very much for they hadn’t seen each other for a long time. B.He told his parents what he had done in school. C.He was tired of studying, and wanted to leave school. D.He thought he was old enough to help them do something. 42.Where did Sarah smoke? A.in the classroom B.in the Dinning hall C.in the street D.in the dormitory 43.Why was the school master angry with him? A.Because he was too naughty B.Because he was too lazy C.Because he caused a big fire D.Because he stole something from the school 44.How much did he have to pay for school? A.$1,000,000 B.?1,000,000 C.¥1,000,000 D.$ 100,000 55.According to the passage, what should the students not do? A.They should not smoke, because smoking is dangerous to them B.They should not dance, because dancing would waste a lot of money C.They should not make friends, because making friends would take them absent D.They should not wear expensive clothes because they would waste a lot of money C “I sometimes get up at three or four in the morning and I surf the net. ” “I often check my e-mail forty times a day. ” “I often spend more that three hours during one time on the net. ” “I spend more time in chat rooms than with my “real-life”friends. ” Do you know any people like these? They are part of a new addiction (瘾) called Internet addiction. Internet addicts spend at least thirty to forty hours online every week. The use of the Internet can be an addiction like drug (毒品)use. People lose control of the time they spend on the Internet. For example, one college student was missing for several days. His friends were worried, and they called the police. The police found the student in the computer lab: he was surfing the net for several days straight. Studies show that about 6 to 10% of Internet users become addicted. And people worry about the teenagers because the Internet is changing the playing field for some of them. They spend more time in cyberspace than in the real world of friends and family. Is “surfing the net”a hobby or an addiction for you? You may have a problem if you have these symptoms (症状):?You do not go to important family activities or you do not do school work because you like to spend hours on the Internet. ?You can”t wait for your next online time. ?You plan to spend a short time online, but then you spend several hours. ?You go out with your friends less and less. 46. What does the beginning of the passage tell us? A. How to become an Internet addict. B. What an Internet addict usually does. C. Where to find an Internet addict. D. Why to write this passage. 47. How does the writer describe the addicts’ use of Internet? A. It is something like keeping drugs. B. It is a way of producing drugs. C. It is like taking drugs. D. It is terrible to imagine. 48. Why do people worry about the teens? A. Because the teens are wasting too much money. B. Because they used to work on the Internet. C. Because the playing field of the teens will disappear. D. Because more and more of the teens will become addicted to the Internet. . 49. The example in the passage shows that A. Internet problems are more serious among college students. B. Internet addicts usually stay in the computer lab without sleep. C. some of the Internet users have already been seriously addicted. D. the police often help to find those Internet addicts. 50. What is the writer trying to tell us at the end of the passage? A. Don’t be addicted to the Internet. B. Go to family activities more often. C. Do things as you have planned. D. Stay with your parents as often as possible 第二节:信息匹配(共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 10 分) 阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。 首先,请阅读下列的应用文: A. “Just do it!” ― This slogan (口号) speaks out to teens. It tells them to do something, but only if they think it’s worth it. And if so, why not do it wearing Nike? B. “Always Coca-Cola.” ― Coke’s slogans change every few years, but this one has enjoyed a lasting popularity because it shows the brand’s spirit. It seems to say “Coke is the there are no other forms of drink.” C. “Share moments, share life.” ― This slogan from Kodak connects photos and beauty. It asks people to remember the happy moments in life by taking photos of them ― using Kodak film of course! D. On hearing the slogan “Make yourself heard”, you will know there is Ericsson product for you to call anyone. E. There are some public service advertisements (PSAs) that educate people about public service projects, such as Project Hope. Its slogan is “Project Hope ― Schooling every child.”第 3 页 共 5 页 F. One magazine ad says “Make me your window on the world!” The advertisers say that the weekly magazine can bring the world to your home. “Have you ever wondered what the Chinese eat for breakfast? Did you know that the Sahara Desert is getting bigger every year? This fascinating magazine, full of colour pictures, is your window on the world. 请阅读以下购买者的信息,然后匹配购买者和他/她拟购买产品的广告语: Jack passed the entrance exam and was admitted to a famous university. These days, his father is looking for a mobile phone for him so as to keep in touch with each other closely. Tom was a senior middle school student. He likes sports very much and plays football every afternoon. But after class this afternoon he has to buy a pair of shoes because his shoes have been worn out. There’s a party this evening ― for Mary’s 15th birthday. Her family are making preparations for it. Her brother’s job is to buy some drink. Joan doesn’t want to forget the past, especially the happy moments. Bill travels a lot when he was younger. Now that he has stopped his work, he enjoys reading about foreign people, places and customs. 购买者 66. Jack 67. Tom 68. Mary 69. Joan 70. Bill 广告语 A. Just do it! B. Always Coca-Cola. C. Share moments, share life. D. Make yourself heard. E. Project Hope ― Schooling every child. F. Make me your window on the world!I tea coffee. What about you? 3. The book is difficult (很难理解). 4. 并非所有的答案都对。 the answers are right. 5. 他把毕身的精力献给了和平事业。 He his whole life the course of peace. 第五部分:基础写作( 小题, 第五部分:基础写作(共 1 小题,满分 25 分) 请写一篇题为“我们的班长”的短文。 【写作内容】 1. 她叫李敏,个子高,身体好,很活泼。她各科成绩都好,喜欢体育活动,又能歌善舞。 2. 她刚进校时,在英语学习上遇到不少困难。但她不怕苦,不怕难,努力把英语学好。 3. 她严于律己,乐于助人,是大家学习的好榜样。 【写作要求】 1. 用 5 个句子概括所给内容; 2. 文章的题目已给出。Our Monitor基础知识(共两节, 第四部分 基础知识(共两节,满分 20 分) 第一节:单词拼写(每小题 1 分,共 10 分) (无视) the traffic light and suffered a lot later. 1. The driver 2. Li Hua, my childhood friend has changed so much that I can hardly r him at first sight. that no one can persuade her to go there. 3. She is so s 4. The bus (运送) 60 passengers to Shanghai to visit the World Exposition yesterday. 5. The egg that has gone bad gives off a (有臭味的) gas. . 6. After the big earthquake, the whole city of Tangshan was almost completely d 7. Those who were trapped were looking forward to being (营救). 8. She has many good (品质) although she is a little rude. and often helps the poor. 9. She is g 10. In my o , most people learn by doing, not by sitting in the classroom and reading. 第二节:完成句子(每空 1 分,共 10 分) 1. 你有困难的时候,会不会容易失去信心? Do you easily when you are in trouble? 2. 我爱喝茶,不爱喝咖啡。你呢?第 4 页 共 5 页 揭阳三中
第一学期期中考试 英语试卷答案第一节: 第一部分 第一节:听力理解 1-5 ABCBA 6-9 CABC 第二节: 第二节:听取信息 10. 4/four 11. teacher 12. picture 13. family 14. mother 15. dead/killed 第一节: 第二部分 第一节 完型填空 16-20 DCDCC 21-25 BABBA.she came to the school, she had quite a lot of difficulties with English, but she was not afraid of them and always tried hard to learn English well. No pains, no gains, so with great efforts she made much progress in English study. In her work and daily life, Li Min is very strict with herself. However, she is modest and always ready to help others, and she sets us all a fine example.第二节: 第二节:语法填空 26. their 31. is 27. which/that 32. that 28. frightening 29. to 30. who 35. better33. to use34. What/All 46-50 BCDCA第一节: 第三部分 第一节:阅读理解 36-40 DDCCC 41-45 BDCA A 信息匹配: 第二节 信息匹配 51 C 55 DABCF 第四部分 第一节 拼写单词 1. ignored 5. smelly 9. generous 2. recognized 6. destroyed 10. opinion3. stubborn 7. rescued4. transported 8. qualities第二节 完成句子 1. lose heart 4. All not 2. prefer… to… 5. devoted… to… 3. to understand第五部分 基础写作 One possible version Our Monitor Li Min, a tall, healthy and lively girl, is our monitor, who not only does well in all subjects but also is fond of sports and good at singing and dancing. At the beginning when第 5 页 共 5 页
揭阳第三中学学... 5页 免费 历史必修一... 学年第一学期期中考试四校联考高 一 ...(2 分) (3)从材料三中可以看出明太祖对中央机构...2011揭阳二模英语试题及参... 10页 2财富值 揭阳三中学年第一......语 本试卷共三部分,满分 135 分,考试用时 120 分钟。 1. 答卷前,考生务必...2010― 揭阳第一中学 2010―2011 学年度第二学期期中考试 高二级地理科试卷(理科) 级地理科试卷(理科) 科试卷命题人:潮州金中钟杰生老师 审题人:潮州金中邱淑英...(考试必备)黑龙江省哈三中... 19页 免费 广东省揭阳市学年... 6...①②④ 20. (安徽巢湖 2010 届高三上学期四校联考期中考试)大型电视纪录片《...揭阳三中
学年度高一级第一学期第 1 次阶段考试 政治 (时间:60 分钟,满分 100 分,交卷时只交答题卷) 一、单项选择题(每小题 4 分,共 48 分...高一英语上册知识点总结。 高一物理上学期知识点总结...揭阳市学年度高中... 4页 5财富值 2010...2011 年鹤山三中普通高中学业水平模拟考试 一) 鹤山...揭阳一中2011-2012学年高二... 暂无评价 5页 免费...执信中学 2011-2012 学年高二上学期期中考试 历史(...第一个五年计划完成 C. 十一届三中全会时期 物。 ...学年度第一学期期中考试 高一年级历史试卷(考试时间:...不设郡守)统辖番禺、揭阳、龙川、博罗 4 县,郡所...因不懂英语和英国政务不熟而不出席 页 -3- 六安...广东省揭阳三中学年高一(上)第一次段考...(2010 秋?淮安期末)下列实验操作中正确的是( ) A...(2011 秋?居巢区校级期中)下列溶液中的氯离子浓度...广东省揭阳三中学年高一(上)第一次段考...(2010 秋?淮安期末)下列实验操作中正确的是( ) A...(2011 秋?居巢区校级期中)下列溶液中的氯离子浓度...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。九年级期中考试动员会_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级期中考试动员会
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置:&&
报料热线:114
湛江一中举行“纪念中国共产党诞生九十四周年暨表彰先进大会”
新党员宣誓
  碧海银沙网讯(图/洪祥威 文/蓉 蓉 编辑/荣 蓉 小 雨)6月30日下午,湛江第一中学纪念中国共产党诞生94周年暨表彰大会在雪卿艺术馆举行。学校党委委员、全体党员(含分校)、2015年新发展党员共500余人出席会议。
党委书记陈铁军同志讲话
郑军校长宣读表彰决定
  大会由校党委委员、副校长柯海珠主持,在庄严的国歌声中拉开序幕,接着,郑军校长宣读表彰决定,随后,对4个先进党组织、147名优秀共产党员、14名优秀党务工作者进行了表彰。
  会议第三项议程由校党委委员、副校长朱李生带领新发展党员代表进行了入党宣誓,柯海珠副校长监誓。
  宣誓之后,校党委陈铁军书记作讲话。陈铁军书记在讲话中,代表学校党委和行政,向受表彰的先进支部和优秀个人表示热烈的祝贺,向全校500多名党员致以节日的问候,并就贯彻落实三严三实专题活动的战略部署,全面推进粤西名校建设,提出了具体要求。陈书记指出,中国共产党成立以来的94年,是为实现中华民族伟大复兴的中国梦而不懈奋斗,推动中国发生翻天覆地变化、不断实现历史性进步的94年。94年的伟大历程向世人昭示:中国共产党不愧是伟大、光荣、正确的马克思主义政党,不愧为带领全国人民从胜利走向胜利的坚强领导核心,不愧为领导中华民族走向伟大复兴的中流砥柱。全体党员要牢记使命,争当先锋,团结拼搏,奋发有为,不断推动学校各项事业发展再上新台阶。
  学校党委选送参加市直机关工委“七一”朗诵比赛的节目进行了汇报表演。
  大会在雄壮的国际歌中结束。会后,校党委委员与新党员合影留念。
先进党支部领奖
优秀党务工作者领奖
党委选送市直工委参赛节目汇报演出
(07-03 21:59)
(07-03 22:18)
本文已被阅读过1980次,最近七天15次,
今日 3 次。
已有1个网友对本文发表评论&
小提示:您要为您发表的言论后果负责,请各位遵守法纪注意语言文明
※ 碧海银沙网站版权与免责声明:
①凡本网注明"来源:碧海银沙"的所有作品,版权均属于碧海银沙网站,未经本网授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。已经本网授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用,并注明"来源:碧海银沙网站"。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其相关法律责任。
②凡本网注明"来源:XXX(非碧海银沙网站)"的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。
③如因作品内容、版权和其它问题需要同本网联系的,请在30日内进行。
联系方式:碧海银沙网站《图读湛江》编辑部 电话: 。

我要回帖

更多关于 湛江一中 教师待遇 的文章

随机推荐