His keys()on the bed.填什么填然鼓之 翻译译一下

英语翻译One day I was lying on the bed,reading,when my mother came into the room She held out a vase-a rather ugly vase She asked,&Ann,would you like to have this vase?& I replied quickly,&No,I don't want it&As she turned to walk away,I picked up something that said to me,&Wa_百度作业帮
英语翻译One day I was lying on the bed,reading,when my mother came into the room She held out a vase-a rather ugly vase She asked,"Ann,would you like to have this vase?" I replied quickly,"No,I don't want it"As she turned to walk away,I picked up something that said to me,"Wait a minute,there is something here" So I asked,"Where did you get it?" She said,"Oh,I got it when I filled an order" Filled an order?I thought--no communication here Once more I asked,"What do you mean,filled an order?'""Well," she said,"When I was a little girl,the Smith Company mailed catalogs (目录) to people I would take the catalogs around the neighborhood,and I’d get people to order from them When I filled an order and sent it in,they gave me a prize One time,I got a porch swing (门廊秋千) for my family"Now you have to understand that my mother is 81 years old She is one of six children in a family that her father deserted when she was quite young Money was really hard to come byMy grandmother managed to keep the family together through the years,although I don’t know how For my mother to win a luxury(奢侈品) like a porch swing was an important success Although she no longer had the porch swing,she had the vase--a vase full of meaning -which she offered to meImmediately I said,"Morn,I want the vase " Now it sits in a clear place in my living roomIt stands for a valuable meaning which my mother and I share Unless you and I are sensitive to the other person and hear meaning,as well as words,we may miss wonderful opportunities in lifeI got it when I filled an
I got it when I filled an order:当我填定单的时候得到了它一天我躺在床上看书,我妈妈走了进来,拿出了一个相当丑陋的花瓶,然后她说,"恩,你想要这个花瓶吗?我迅速回答,"不,我不想要" 她走之后,我想起曾经的听说过的事,"等一下,我想起了什么,"然后我说到"你在哪得到这个花瓶的," “我填邮单时得到的”她说道 .填邮单?我以前没跟别人联系过阿,填邮单?”
您可能关注的推广回答者:高频词,一定要记住哦!
(地下由黏土、岩石等构成的)地层
把…固定在;
(某人)发生性关系;
过去分词:
现在分词:
第三人称单数:
大家都在背:
1. Her bed was crisply made, her clothes put away.
她的床收拾得很整洁,衣服也收起来了。
来自柯林斯例句
2. He got out of bed and pulled on his bathrobe.
他起床后穿上了晨衣。
来自柯林斯例句
3. I was laid up in bed with acute rheumatism.
我染上了急性风湿,卧病在床。
来自柯林斯例句
4. The shallow sea bed yields up an abundance of food.
浅海床提供了丰富的食物。
来自柯林斯例句
5. He was already asleep in the bed, which smelled faintly of mildew.
他已经在略带霉味的床上睡着了。
来自柯林斯例句
bed of nails
1. (苦行僧或禁欲主义者睡的)钉床
a bed of roses
1. 称心如意的境遇;安乐窝
farming is no bed of roses.
农活可不是什么轻松愉快的事。
be brought to bed
1. (古)(女人)分娩
she was brought to bed of a daughter.
她生了个女儿。
get out of bed on the wrong side
1. 一起床就一直心情不好
get into bed with
1. 【俚语】 成为伙伴:变得亲密,与另一个人或一个团体牵扯在一起,如在一个阴谋中
“The Israelis were experienced at [covert] work, but it was essential that the administration not get into bed with them on this” (- Bob Woodward)
“以色列人在[秘密] 工作方面是有经验的,但重要的是政府不要在这方面与他们搅在一起” (- 鲍勃·伍德沃德)
go to bed with
1. 上床,同床:与…发生性关系
1. “休息”释义下的同义词
2. “使入睡,提供住宿”释义下的同义词
3. “嵌入”释义下的同义词
4. “建立,安装,固定”释义下的同义词
5. “引诱”释义下的同义词
6. “逗留,过夜”释义下的同义词
床;床铺 A bed is a piece of furniture that you lie on when you sleep.&
【搭配模式】:also prep N
She went into her bedroom and lay down on the bed...
她走进卧室,躺在床上。
We finally went to bed at about 4am...
我们最后大概是凌晨4点上的床。
By the time we got back from dinner, Nona was already in bed...
我们吃完饭回来时,诺娜已经睡下了。
(旅馆、医院等的)床位 If a place such as a hospital or a hotel has a particular number of beds, it is able to hold that number of patients or guests.&
畦;苗床;花圃;花坛 A bed in a garden or park is an area of ground that has been specially prepared so that plants can be grown in it.&
【搭配模式】:usu n N
The geraniums in the flower bed looked bedraggled from the heavy rain.
花坛里的天竺葵被大雨浇得七零八落。
...beds of strawberries and rhubarb.
种有草莓和大黄的苗圃
(海洋或湖泊中某种贝类和植物密集分布的)场,层,带 A bed of shellfish or plants is an area in the sea or in a lake where a particular type of shellfish or plant is found in large quantities.&
【搭配模式】:usu with supp
Fishermen fear valuable oyster and mussel beds could be decimated...
渔民们害怕宝贵的牡蛎和贻贝层会被破坏。
The whole lake was rimmed with thick beds of reeds.
整片湖都被密密层层的芦苇围了起来。
海床;河床 The sea bed or a river bed is the ground at the bottom of the sea or of a river.&
【搭配模式】:usu sing
For three weeks a big operation went on to recover the wreckage from the sea bed.
打捞海底残骸这一浩大工程持续了三周。
...the bare bed of a dry stream.
干涸小河裸露的河床
(岩)层 A bed of rock is a layer of rock that is found within a larger area of rock.&
【搭配模式】:usu with supp
Between the white limestone and the greyish pink limestone is a thin bed of clay.
在白色石灰石和粉灰色石灰石之间是一层薄薄的黏土。
...a sandstone bed.
底部食物;底层食物 If a recipe or a menu says that something is served on a bed of a food such as rice or vegetables, it means it is served on a layer of that food.&
【搭配模式】:usu sing
Heat the curry thoroughly and serve it on a bed of rice.
把咖喱热透后浇在米饭上。
把…搞上床;诱使…发生性关系 To get someone into bed means to persuade them to have sex with you.&
【搭配模式】:V inflects
和…上床;和…发生性关系 To go to bed with someone means to have sex with them.&
正在和…性交 If you say that someone is in bed with someone else, you mean that they are having sex in bed.&
【搭配模式】:v-link PHR
在做爱方面;就床上功夫而言 If you say that someone is good in bed, you mean that they are a skilful lover.&
自作自受;自食其果 If you say that someone has made their bed and must lie in it, you mean that since they have chosen to do a particular thing, they must now accept the unpleasant results of their action.&
铺床 When you make the bed, you neatly arrange the sheets and covers of a bed so that it is ready to sleep in.&
【搭配模式】:V and N inflect
自打起床心情就不好 If you say that someone got out of bed on the wrong side, you mean that they have been bad-tempered ever since they woke up that morning.&
bed of roses→see:
相关词组:
1. 床, 床位
Joe sat on the bed while Martin was unpacking.
马丁打开箱子取东西的时候,乔坐在床上。
2. 河床, (湖或海)底部
3. 苗圃, 花坛
A farmer is working in his seed bed.
一位农夫在他的苗圃里干活。
4. 底层;基;基座
5. (地下由黏土、岩石等构成的)地层
1. 把…固定在
2. (某人)发生性关系
1. a piece of furniture that provi
"he sat on the edge of the bed"
"the room had only a bed and chair"
2. a plot of ground in whic
"the gardener planted a bed of roses"
3. a depression forming the ground u
"he searched for treasure on the ocean bed"
4. (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock);
"they found a bed of standstone"
5. a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to
"he worked in the coal beds"
6. single thickness of usually some h
"slices of hard-boiled egg on a bed of spinach"
7. the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
8. a foundation of earth or rock supporting a ro
"the track bed had washed away"
"The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
2. place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
"The children were bedded at ten o'clock"
4. have sex
"This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"
"Adam knew Eve"
"Were you ever intimate with this man?"
5. go to b
"I usually turn in at midnight"
"He turns out at the crack of dawn"
1.床,褥:支持结构或组织
2.睡时支持身体的床或榻
2.铺在地面上有一定厚度经过紧实刮平的型砂层。用于地坑卧模造型或明浇铸铁芯骨等。
4.机床上用于支承和连接若干部件,并带有导轨的基础零件。
BED的全称:
未分类的(24)
文化教育(1)
Best Effort Delivery
最好地交付
Boiler Efficiency Directive
锅炉效率的指令
Bachelor of Environmental Design
单身汉的环境设计
Base-Emitter Diffusion
Base-Emitter扩散
Basic Electronics Division
基本的电子事业部
Basic Engineering Design
基本的工程设计
Binge Eating Disorder
Bioengineering Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
生物工程组(美国机械工程师协会)
Biological Effective Dose (radiotherapy)
生物有效剂量(放疗)
Bit Error Detector
一点错误检测
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:touch on the bed rightnoe哪位好心人帮我翻译一下!_百度知道
touch on the bed rightnoe哪位好心人帮我翻译一下!
提问者采纳
你说的这是不是ipad touch的广告语;我英文不好应该是“现在到床上摸”呵呵!很别扭
提问者评价
额,是这意思啊?我英语也很不好的!谢谢了啊!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Kennon was convinced that her kitten could share his high spirits with others. So she took Scooter to the local hospital to see if he could help the patients. His first patient was an elderly woman who’d had a stroke and hadn’t spoken to anyone for two days. Scooter jumped out of Kennon’s arms and onto the bed, rolled
参考译文1:Kennon深信,她的小猫可以与他人分享他的兴致很高。于是,她带着踏板车到当地医院,看他是否能帮助病人。他的第一个病人是一名老妇,谁愿意一搏,并没有两天的人说话。踏板车跳出Kennon的武器和推倒在床上,翻身的病人,并奠定轻轻地靠近她的脸颊,轻轻地发出叫声。女子看着摩托车。 “小鹰”,她喃喃地说,她开始与他谈话。惊奇,Kennon转向医生---看到她流泪。猫设计了一个小小的奇迹。参考译文2:肯相信她的小猫可以与其他人共享他兴高采烈。于是她带滑板车到当地医院看望是否他能够帮助病人。他的第一个病人是一名老妇人得了中风,没两天对任何人说过话。滑板车跃出肯的武器,到床上,转存到病人,并轻轻地躺在她的面颊,轻轻地发出轰隆声近。女子看着滑板车。"小猫,"她喃喃地说,她已经开始和他谈谈。惊讶,肯转向医生--,看到她是在泪水中。猫策划了一个小的奇迹。参考译文3:肯相信她的小猫可以与其他人共享他兴高采烈。于是她带滑板车到当地医院看望是否他能够帮助病人。他的第一个病人是一名老妇人得了中风,没两天对任何人说过话。滑板车跃出肯的武器,到床上,转存到病人,并轻轻地躺在她的面颊,轻轻地发出轰隆声近。女子看着滑板车。"小猫,"她喃喃地说,她已经开始和他谈谈。惊讶,肯转向医生--,看到她是在泪水中。猫策划了一个小的奇迹。参考译文4:肯农深信,她可以同意他淘气鬼高与其他人。 因此参加了滑板车到当地医院,看他的病人可以帮助。 他的第一名病人为一名老妇倒了中风和没有谈过,任何人为2天。 滑板车跃出肯农的武器和上了床,转到该病人,轻轻地躺在她的面颊,轻轻地噜。 该名女子在踏板车。 “小”她喃喃地说,她开始与他谈话。语义参照:the hampster official hamster dance son & hampster 官方仓鼠舞蹈儿子不,是会计 & No, the accounting我想长大以后在这里生活 &
I would like to grow up to live herePleistocene &
更新世Am not complex nor simpie & 时也不复杂simpie上前问她是不是汤姆 & 正在翻译,请等待...i can'tknow that one can change his idea when he is 60 & 我 can'tknow 那个可以改变他的想法,当他是 60前方的路无论多么困难,都要加油! &
No matter how difficult the road ahead, to be Come on!一荣俱荣,一损俱损 & Prosperity, harmedtransportation. & 运输。vice presidents and deans & 副校长和院长控制器能够胜任工业现场恶劣工作环境 & Controller to be competent industrial scene poor working environmentmountain by & 山三亚位于海南省的南端 & Sanya at the southern tip of Hainan Province合适的内容 & Appropriate content凤凰智业 & phoenix chi industryothers. & Draw two small noses and one big mouth. & 提请两个小鼻子和一大口。心动一刻 & Moment heart我父母非常着急 &
My parents are very anxiousthe pen is cheap & 该笔是廉价空闲时间玩游戏 & Free time playing gamesfiredischarge &
firedischarge心伤了,我还不如去死了呢。 & Heart, I might as well go to die.Remembering me Discover and see All over the world She's known as a girl To those who are free The mind shall be key Forgotten as the past 'Cause hist & Remembering me Discover and see All over the world She's known as a girl To those who are free The mind shall be key Forgotten as the past 'Cause hist厦门朗亦网络有限公司 & xiamen also Network Co. , Ltd. 黑皮肤大眼睛圆脸十分可爱 &  Black skin eyes round face is cuteI am a little special boy & 我是有一点特别男童比空白更空白 & More than blank blankUpgrade Papa Smurfs House & 帕帕smurfs家升级我们,一辈子。 & We, your whole life.My name is li jie & 正在翻译,请等待...loschen aufheben & loschen aufheben学生应该在课后打篮球 &
Students should play basketball after class那我该怎么做? & How then I should do?1993 CHINA DE YUE MANSION & 1993 中国德裕大厦我不能想象我没完成作业在新的学期 &
I can't imagine I didn't finish the job in the new semester生活状态的改变也是一种挑战 & 正在翻译,请等待...Male PR & Male public relations无聊军队 & Bored army给健康类产品专门的陈列体验区域,免费试用,让顾客体验此类产 & null翻译公司 晚安 & Beauty nightarcritecture &
arcritecturevalve closes & 阀门关闭确定出工作臂的极限工况 & Determine the limits of arm work conditions最近查询: & 廉政公署! & 标准基本利率(对coloaders或其他代理) & 路易斯维尔,肯塔基州,美国 &
哦“我得到的文件 &
最后条款 & 结构 6 根手指 165 毫米 & 签名验证失败 & 从该HEA & Note Avoid inhalation of & 正在翻译,请等待... & The aggravating circumstances &
并对其数十位地方等于其单位的地方加上一个数字 &
I watch the television news reports about the US earthquake, are you all right? & 水动力 & 经济学系和

我要回帖

更多关于 填票人英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐