点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语八年级下册Unit 5Topic2练习卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
A: Hi, Daming. You look so sad. Anything
&1_______________?
B: I think I can't go to play basketball
with you tomorrow.
A: 2______________ not?
B: Because I hurt my fingers just now.
A: What a &3______________! What about
playing football?
B: Good &4____________. But I want to
see a doctor first.
A: You are &5______________. I hope
you'll be all right soon.
B: Thank you!
来源:2013届江苏省常州市武进区八年级第一学期期中考试英语卷
题型:单项填空
I hurt my leg badly, so I __________ go to
school tomorrow.
&&
A. can&&&&&&&&&& B. will be
able to& &&& C. won’t can&&& & D. won’t be able to
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
用所给动词适当形式填空:1. Wang Fang rushed into Mr Sun's kitchen ________ (save) him.2. They ________ (go) to Hainan by air next month.3. Must I ________ (finish) this work today?4. I ________ (hurt) my leg just now, so I couldn't go out of the room.5. They ________ (plan) to go for a picnic, don't they?6. We're looking forward to ________ (row) a boat in the park.7. Were you able ________ (ride) a bike two years ago?8. I heard someone ________ (cry) in the next room a moment ago.9. Look! How happy your mother________ (look)!10.—________ Nike ________&&(watch) the game this weekend?&&&&—No, he isn't.
来源:专项题
题型:句型转换
请根据句意对划线部分提问,每空一句(含缩写)。 1. I'm thirteen years old.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&are you?2. My brother's favourite colour is blue.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&brother's&&&&&&&&&&& &colour? 3. She would like three cups of tea.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&tea&&&&&&&&&& &she&&&&&&&&&&&? 4. Mr. Black goes to work by bus.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&Mr. Black&&&&&&&&&&&&to work? 5. There are thirty students in the classroom.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&students in the classroom? 6. My new bicycle is 70 dollars.&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &is&&&&&&&&&&& &new bicycle?7. My cousin is cutting an apple.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&cousin&&&&&&&&&&&&?8. I met my English teacher in a shop.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&English teacher? 9. It's five kilometres from the train station to my house.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &is from the train station to your house? 10. The wall is more than one hundred metres long.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the wall? 11. He is crying because he misses his mother.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&crying?12. I will leave tomorrow afternoon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&leave? 13. I can see some fish in the water.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &see in the water?14. The train leaves at 4:22.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the train&&&&&&&&&&&&?15. She is going to the washroom?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&going to the washroom?16. The child is laughing mere.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the child&&&&&&&&&&& &there? 17. I'd like to stay there for a month.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &you like to stay there? 18. At Tiananmen Square, I hurt my armlast Sunday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&hurt your arm last Sunday?
来源:同步题
题型:翻译题
英汉互译 根据汉语提示完成各句。1. We went to the mall because we wanted to ______ (闲逛) there. 2. After a day's work, I just want to ______ (放松). 3. —Could you tell me ______ (你什么时候参观) the Bamboo Garden?&& &—The day after tomorrow, I think. 4. The new park is a great place for the family to ______ (度假).5. The football match ______ (依天气而定) here. 6. ______ (对不起打扰你了), but I hurt my leg badly. 7. ______ (他们在海滩散步中度过了许多美好时光) the beach during that holiday. 8. ______ (在第二个十字路口向左拐) and walk ahead for about 20 metres. 9. 晚会上我通常是喝茶而不是喝咖啡。&& &I often ______ at the party. 10. 虽然她不再年轻了,但她有一颗年轻的心。 &&&& &Though ______, she has a young heart.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!如果一个人生病了,再一次见到他是说are you feel better now?are you ok?
加菲44日394
Are you feeling better now?或Do you feel better now?前者用进行时表示问题比较好,后者稍差一些.两种语法上都对,具体情况就选择具体一句吧.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Are you feeling better now?或:Do you feel better now?
Are you feeling better now?是比较正规的说法Are you OK?一般是问别人"你还好吧"
肯定不对 。are和feel都是作谓语,在一个句子中不可能有两个谓语。应为Do you feel better?
应该是"Are you feeling better now?""Are you OK?"也对
Are you feeling better now?
扫描下载二维码一道英语选择Are you free now?I have something to tell you.OK,______ you make it short.A now that B so long as C if only D every time到底是B还是C 有什么区别?
用排除法A表示既然C表示只要,是虚拟语气,后面要用MADED每次显然都不符合所以答案选B,只要
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选C你有时间吗?我有点事跟你说行,但是必须短点,IF ONLY 是如果只有很短。。。其他都不合适
B so long as 只要……
选C,意为:你现在有空嘛?我又一些事要告诉你。-可以,只要你把它说短点,
B 你现在有空吗?我有些事要告诉你。好吧,不过你要简短些。
a既然,由于
b只要,如果
c要是……多好
扫描下载二维码翻译几句话_百度知道
翻译几句话
如果你现在很忙现在在中国已经是深夜了,今天你就可以把签证函通过dhl寄给我我了,我一直在等着您的回复.不知道你现在是否可以先把电子版发给我。寄出后。非常抱歉给您带来了许多麻烦,再告诉我DHL快递号码,我立即核实相关信息,我可以继续等.无误后. 如果可以
ok!我正在考虑采纳谁的答案
提问者采纳
非常抱歉给您带来了许多麻烦,今天你就可以把签证函通过dhl寄给我我了.如果你现在很忙。i was wondering if you can send me electronic version first。寄出后.不知道你现在是否可以先把电子版发给我, i have been waiting for your reply, i will send you the information as soon as i confirm it.now. After mailing现在在中国已经是深夜了,我可以继续等, tell me the DHL number, if you are bussy now,我一直在等着您的回复. 如果可以,再告诉我DHL快递号码.I am so sorry to bring you all these troubles, i will wait, if possible,我立即核实相关信息. However, in china its late.无误后. You can mail me the visa letter by DHL today
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
If I can, they will be able to access your letter sent to me through dhl me, I verify the information immediately.
Very sorry to bring you a lot of trouble.
If you are now so busy that I can go on and so on. CorrectNow in China is growing late, and then told me that DHL Express number. Sent.
Do not know whether you can put the electronic version was sent to me, and I have been waiting for your response
It's already deep into the night here in China. I have been waiting for your reply.I was wondering if you could send me the electronic version first. If you can, I will start checking on the details right away. Once it's approved, you can then mail me the visa invitation letter via DHL. You can email me the tracking number after the DHL dropped off.If you are too busy to take care of this right away, I will wait a little longer.I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble.这样写就可以直接发出去了,这里注意到了写信的语气和态度祝你好运!
现在在中国已经是深夜了,我一直在等着您的回复.
It's middle night in China, and i am still waiting for your reply.
不知道你现在是否可以先把电子版发给我. 如果可以,我立即核实相关信息.无误后,今天你就可以把签证函通过dhl寄给我我了。寄出后,再告诉我DHL快递号码。
I am wondering if you could send me the electric file? I'll confirm the information as soon as i get it.
You can send your visa documents by DHL today if everything is ok. And please let me know the track number after your delievery.
如果你现在很忙,我可以继续等。
If you are really busy, take your time. i'll keep waiting.
非常抱歉给您带来了许多麻烦.
Sorry for any inconvenience that caused...
你看看吧,很符合你的要求,供你参考。In China, it's already mid-night. I've been waiting for your reply. I wonder if you could send me the electronic copy now. If you could do this, I will check the relevant information. And if there are no problem, you can send me the visa permit today via DHL. After the visa permit has been sent out, please tell me the DHL track number. If you are busy at present, I could keep waiting.I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble.
It's already late at night,and I have been waiting for your respond all along.I am wondering that if you can send the e-copy first.If can,I will check the reletive information.After that without miastakes,you can mail the visa case by dhl.Then please notise me the faster-transport number.Icould keep waiting if you were busy.Sorry for the disturbing.
It's already midnight in China, and I'm still waiting for your reply.I'm wondering if you could send the electronic version first. If so, I will confirm the information immediately and you can mail me the visa document through DHL today. You can give me the track number later if everything's fine. But if you're too busy for that right now, I can keep on waiting.Sorry for disturbing you.翻译如上,祝你好运!
给你几个答案吧!
It's already deep into the night here in China. I have been waiting for your reply.
I was wondering if you could send me the electronic version first. If you can, I will start checking on the details right away. Once it's approved, you can then mail me the visa invitation letter via DHL. You can email me the tracking number after the DHL dropped off.
If you are too busy to take care of this right away, I will wait a little longer.
I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble.
Now in China is growing late, and I have been waiting for your response.
Do not know whether you can put the electronic ...
v朋友,祝你好运.
现在在中国已经是深夜了,我一直在等着您的回复.
now, in china its late, i have been waiting for your reply.
不知道你现在是否可以先把电子版发给我. 如果可以,我立即核实相关信息.无误后,今天你就可以把签证函通过dhl寄给我我了。寄出后,再告诉我DHL快递号码。
i was wondering if you can send me electronic version first, if possible, i will send you the information as soon as i confirm it. You can mail me the visa letter by DHL today. After mailing, tell me the DHL number.
如果你现在很忙,我可以继续等。
非常抱歉给您带来了许多麻烦.
However, if you are bussy now, i will wait.
I am so sorry to bring you all these troubles.
自己翻译的,记得分要给我哦。
现在在中国已经是深夜了,我一直在等着您的回复.
now falls the late night in china while i am still waiting for your reply./i am still waiting for your reply at the late night in china.
不知道你现在是否可以先把电子版发给我. 如果可以,我立即核实相关信息.
i have not got any information if you sent message by e-mail. if yes, i will check the relative information.
无误后,今天你就可以把签证函通过dhl寄给我我了。
if inerrability exists you send me your visa letter via dhl.
寄出后,再告诉我DHL快递号码。
tell me the bill number.
如果你现在很忙,我可以继续等。
i will keep waiting if you are busy now.
非常抱歉给您带来了许多麻烦.
sorry to bring...
It's late at night,and I am still waiting for your reply.Can you please send the visa file to me through the email first? Then you can send it through DHL after I check it. And please tell me the tracking number when you get it.It's ok to reply me when you are free.Thank you and sorry for bring you so much trouble.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 hold是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐