BabyCmon爱是什么么意思

name that tune什么意思?_百度知道
name that tune什么意思?
t seem to name that tuneI wish i had a map to memory laneI need a time and a dateI need the song and the placeIt ain&#39.com/song/1441671/" target="_blank">http,不知道什么意思的说很好听的一首歌.songtaste://t like me not to remember the nameThe expression on her faceOh that says it allShe knows in her heartShe just caught me off guardMy love for her ain&#39!<a href="m making excuses, don&#39;t usually do thisBut slow upon itI&#39.com/song/1441671/ Name that tuneThat&#39://s when my baby saidBut i just scratched my headName that tuneOh i wish she picked a movie insteadHey but she picked name that tuneShe said it goes da da da da da da da daName that tuneI&#39;t changedI&#39.m hearing clue after clueBut i just can&#39!很喜欢
还是凯莉。;ll tell you,不好听;s when my baby said她这样说but i just scratched my head但是我只是绕着头name that tune猜歌名oh i wish she picked a movie instead哦,宝贝name that tune猜歌名the joke was on you 这是个玩笑i just named that tunename that tune我只是在猜歌名i could never forget the music that played我永远不会忘记那首歌曲to the love that we made在我们第一次make love 的时候name that tune猜歌名it goes da da da da da sabada twitt twitt twitt它由da da da da da sabada twitt twitt twitt开头。,ve always known this,这首歌,但是差误不大man oh man oh man the things you gotta remember for love 有些关于爱情的事情你必须记住i&#39?(后半部分听不清不知道什么意思了)she walked over and gave me a kiss她走来给我一个吻said i missed you baby说, name?, i know your lucky numbers are 10 and 23我想告诉你,我知道你明白的comes home from work and her clothes hit the floor,baby我一直知道;t answer her我知道如果我不回答她there&#39,s when my baby said她这样说but i just scratched my head但是我只是绕着头name that tune猜歌名oh i wish she picked a movie instead哦,我情愿她让我猜电影but she picked name that tune但她让我猜歌名she said it goes da da da da da da da da她说歌曲开头是dadadadadaname that tune猜歌名i&#39?;t seem to name that tune但是还是猜不到i wish i had a map to memory lane我希望回忆中有张地图i need a time and a date我需要一个时间i need the song and the place我需要一首歌和一个地点it ain&#39。根据你给的试听写下来的歌词, name啊啊啊啊啊啊这首歌;m outter time时间在流逝我没了时间i better hurry up and我得加快进度she said name that tune她让我猜猜是什么歌that&#39;m making excuses。- - 大致就这个意思:够了she knows in her heart她已经明白she just caught me off guard她只看到我的措手不及my love for her ain&#39;m hearing clue after clue我思来想去but i just can&#39,虽然平时我都不会这样i&#39.:亲爱的我想你guess what i heard on the radio,我记得你的幸运数字是10和23and your favourite song 还有你最喜欢的歌cmon baby you know i know that来吧宝贝,听了半天? 还是.,i never needed a clue我不需要去想i always know the answer when i think of you当我想起你的时候就知道答案ll be no love tonight今晚就床都没的上my heart is yearning for her love tonight我的心是多么渴望今晚的激情t seem to name that tune但是还是猜不到i played it off by asking how was her day我问他今天过的怎样想岔开话题could tell she wasn&#39,我情愿她让我猜电影but she picked name that tune但她让我猜歌名she said it goes da da da da da da da da她说歌曲开头是dadadadadaname that tune猜歌名i&#39, don&#39, on my way home猜猜我回家路上从收音机里听到了什么while i was alone。, thinking bout you当我孤单.,t like me not to remember the name他不像我会忘记名字the expression on her face我看到她的表情oh that says it all说 , name。;m hearing clue after clue我思来想去but i just can&#39?there&#39。可能有错;t usually do this我不停解释;t changed我对她的爱没有改变i&#39;t fooled但她不是笨蛋just by the look on her face看着她的脸i knew if i didn&#39.你给的歌词和给的试听链接完全不是一首歌啊;爱sing it with me one time你为我而唱的she said name that tune她让我猜猜是什么歌that&#39;s so many others she likes她爱的歌手那么多the clock is ticking i&#39。?,想你的时候it was a song that we both made love to是这首歌for the first time我们第一次做&#47, name?是后街男孩? 是吗, was it
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
给那个曲子取名
名称调整刚查的,不知道对不对
给那个调取个名字
(说出)那个曲子的名字。
辨声识曲 这是比较艺术点的翻译吧
那个调叫什么
1.基本意思:问答 指出正确名称2.此处意思:说出曲调的名称
命名此曲调
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:长的高,腿长的女生就是好看!_百度知道
长的高,腿长的女生就是好看!
长的高 腿长的女生,不要穿丝袜,露腿。喜欢穿短裤的 ,真的很好看 总忍不住多看一下最近在广州逛街。我很矮 男生169 悲哀
提问者采纳
t be right hey baby come on i loved you endlessly and you werent there for me so now its time to leave and make it alone i know that i cant take no more it aint no lie i wanna see you out that door baby bye bye bye don&#39;m doing this tonight you&#39I&#39;re probably gonna start a fight i know this can&#39;t wanna be a fool for you just another player in your game for two you may hate me but it aint no lie baby bye bye bye dont really wanna make it tough I just wanna tell you that Ive had enough it might sound crazy but it aint no lie baby bye bye bye just hit me with the truth girl youre more than welcome to so give me one good reason baby cmon i lived for you and me and now Ive really come to see that life would be much better once youre gone i know that i cant take no more it aint no lie i wanna see you out that door baby bye bye bye don&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
你这是求安慰呢!!!
人啊,吃不到的总是最好的,有的很高的女生也是很悲哀的啊!!
尼玛15岁就过175啊,外人看了都说要出嫁了啊!!!
尼玛从小读书都没坐过前边啊,幸亏眼睛好啊!!!
尼玛摇着个长身板,还得成天啃青菜不敢吃肉啊,生怕吃肉长肉长成金刚无敌巨无霸啊!!!
尼玛成年了都不敢穿高跟鞋啊!!穿了没人跟我出去啊!!走出门周围五米荒无人烟啊!!尼玛对独行侠不感兴趣啊!!!
人矮矮小小的女生多实在多幸福!尼玛随便找个男友就是小鸟依人啊!放俺身上尼玛就是男友依我啊!!
走人多的地儿踏双高跟鞋就是尼玛一览众山小啊!!
这年头突破180的少啊!突破185的更少啊!俺没那么完美的条件上哪去找185啊!!
找个175的尼玛看来俩哥们啊!!长得不成熟的还以为是弟弟啊!!俺的未来就...
深刻同情你的遭遇,我女生,179cm,不穿短裤都有较高的关注率啊,难受死了
深表同感。但,没必要悲哀嘛。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Carlos Morgan Baby CMon_土豆_高清视频在线观看

我要回帖

更多关于 hold是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐