JILLE是什么意思思

我的名字叫jill 的翻译是:Numele meu este Jill 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的名字叫jill
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Numele meu este Jill
My name is Jill
Numele meu este Jill
Numele meu este fac
Numele meu este numita fac
相关内容&aincreased service trend 增加的服务趋向 & aBIOS CORROPTION QTY BIOS CORROPTION QTY & a合肥市合肥舒城路小学 Hefei Hefei Shu Chenglu Elementary school & alaid aside 放置在旁边 & a蔬菜水果 Vegetables fruit & ahe love what he see 他爱什么他看见 & aopportunities for promotion And very many being promoted with training opportunity & aBind to 困境 & a有两个不一样性别的宝贝 Some two dissimilar sex treasure & aToday is the last day of August, I look forward to the arrival of September, I hope it brought me good luck,,, 今天是最后天8月,我盼望9月到来,我希望它带来了我好运, & a想办法实现它 Tries to find solution to realize it & a增强学生对英语的兴趣 Strengthens the student to English interest & aHow long is the Great wall? 多久是长城? & a机会不是常有的,已经很不要脸的给了很多机会,只可惜,我也有我的自尊,不会再自讨没趣,践踏尊严。 The opportunity was not common, very much was not already concerned about face has given very many opportunities, was only a pity, I also had my self-respect, could not again have a joke backfire, tramples the dignity. & awhat is the meaning 什么是意思 & abelause belause & a英语学习不适合我。 English study does not suit me. & a焦虑情绪 Anxious mood & a《寄小读者》 "Sends Junior readers" & aattemnpting attemnpting & a他们已在网上找了12星座的图片 They have looked for 12 constellation pictures on-line & arabone rabone & a.Number per drawing 2 or less. . 数字每张图画2或较少。 & a我也认为是这样的 I also thought is such & a老教授聚精会神的写作,以至我们不敢发出一点声响 Senior professor with total concentration writing, down to we do not dare to send out a sound & aI have got to go to the school 我一定去学校 & aplant rose bulbs 植物玫瑰色电灯泡 & a?? [chol] & a你是像我告诉你的那样做的吗? You are look like me to tell you such to do? & aNothing's gonna change my love for you ,you ought to know by now how much i love you .Let me hold you in my arms 什么都不改变我的对您,您的爱应该现在知道多少我爱你。让我拿着您在我的胳膊 & aGeoffrey Geoffrey & a它表现了中国的传统文化 It has displayed China's traditional culture & asysteminitialization failed 出故障的systeminitialization & a开花。 Blossoming. & ashall we go and play there 我们将去并且使用那里 & a西方的文化和传统 Western culture and tradition & aAccurately defining performance criteria is a critical step in empirical validation 准确定义性能准则是重要步在经验主义的检验 & aExecute Backup utility 执行辅助设备利用 & a企业设备 Enterprise equipment & a过负荷 Crosses the load & a铭小沫 Inscription small froth & a你高兴什么?是嘲笑吗?男人都是这样吗? What are you happy? Is the ridicule? The men all are this? & aThere are many words that have more thanone 有有更多thanone的许多词 & aPosession
diminishes
perception of
immediately. 财产减少悟性 价值,立刻。 & a  记忆弹性泡沫床垫:最具科技感的床垫   Memory elastic froth mattress: Most has the technical feeling the mattress & aIntensive Re-tautening gel+Anti-wrinkle cream 密集的再拉紧的gel+Anti皱痕奶油 & a霸气的 Aggressive & a进一步阐述说明了车站的改造带动了武昌站片区的城市再发展。 Further elaborated explained the station transformation led the Wuchang station piece area city again to develop. & adeveloper 开发商 & a处理食物前要洗手 In front of processing food must wash the hands & a杜蕾斯苹果味装安全套有苹果香味,给你的性生活添加更多情趣。该安全套有储精囊,为润滑型,润滑剂未加添杀精剂,不杀伤精子。该产品为异型平面结构,绿色,苹果香型。 Du Leisi the apple taste installs the life jacket to have the apple fragrance, increases more appeal for yours sex life.This life jacket has the Chu seminal vesicle, for the lubrication, the lubricant has not added the spermicide, does not kill the sperm.This product is the heterogeneous type planar & aD. Jim Bonner presents the weather reports on channel CCB. D. 吉姆?邦纳提出天气报告关于渠道CCB。 & a就你厉害 You are fierce & a我的名字叫jill Numele meu este numita fac &当前位置: &
jill中文是什么意思
中文翻译n.=Gill (opp. Jack).1.吉尔〔女子名〕。2.〔罕用语〕少女,妇女〔尤指情人〕。&&&&翻译资格&&&&杰克和吉尔; 男人和女人&&&&吉尔布鲁克曼&&&&儿克莱宝; 姬儿.克莱宝; 吉尔?克雷伯格; 克雷伯格&&&&儿 艾肯芭莉&&&&戈德米劳&&&&吉尔.亨内斯; 吉尔?亨内斯&&&&徐婕儿&&&&林中的吉儿&&&&吉尔爱尔兰&&&&康耐斯&&&&受到推荐李颖之&&&&马斯特森&&&&终极狙击杀无赦&&&&吉儿?斯科特; 吉尔斯科特&&&&斯帕林&&&&吉尔?斯坦利&&&&吉尔?泰利&&&&吉尔提德&&&&杀无赦&&&&吉儿?瓦伦泰恩; 吉泰&&&&卫诗&&&&吉尔瓦格纳&&&&于婕&&&&伊尔科娃&&&&吉勒吉利耶
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法It's almost prophetic, jill thought .真是事有凑巧,吉尔心里想。Jill was booked for flight 24 .吉尔预购了二十四班次的飞机票。Jill had planned the show herself .吉尔亲自筹办了这次演出。The idea began to grow in jill .这种想法在吉尔心里滋长着。I heard on the grapevine that jill is to be promoted .我听人说吉尔就要提升了。Toby and jill were feted everywhere they went .托比和吉尔所到之处,都受到盛情款待。Jill could n't resist making jokes about his baldness .吉尔忍不住拿他的秃顶开玩笑。Toby and jill were almost crushed by the press of bodies .人群的浪潮似乎要把托比和吉尔压扁。Jill will find out your secret -- she never misses a trick !吉尔会发现你的秘密的她很警觉。Auntie jill always remembers my birthday with a card or present .吉尔姨在我的生日总送给我礼物。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
百科解释Jill is a female given name, of Latin origin, meaning sweetheart or youthful. Used as a short form of the female given names Jillian and Gillian, now it is often used as an independent name.详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
jill的中文翻译,jill是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译jill,jill的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 hold是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐