初一英语上册课本上册英语题。急急急。。。

七年级上册英语书P53页(2b)中文翻译!!!!!!急急急急急!!!!!(人民教育出版社)_百度知道
七年级上册英语书P53页(2b)中文翻译!!!!!!急急急急急!!!!!(人民教育出版社)
提问者采纳
After that:00 to 1!上课时间结束了,你的笔友?你上课时间是什么时候.At 10。数学老师说它是有帮助的, and after that在这个之后。中饭时间是12:00。它是简单,但是我think it is difficult:00?When are your classes。它是困难的但是有趣的?What is your favorite subject:50.Wang.It is really relaxing.At 8,我有科学课。在八点我有数学课。我们的语文王老师是个很有意思的人.It is difficult but interesting?好吧,
I am very busy on Friday?Your friend,we have Chinese。在十点我有历史课,Yu Mei于梅诶。history,but I
我在星期五很忙碌,is great fun:00 I have math,I have P:00 I have认为它是困难的,我的classes finish at 1.Our Chinese teacher。它是非常放松的.Lunch is from 12,我猜是新版的你说的是新版的还是旧版的英语书!
How about you.Then at 9:00。Dear Jenny?你最喜欢的学科是什么. at 11.The teacher says it is useful.It is easy and fun,我有体育课在十一点?
那你的呢。它是不有趣的、有趣的,但是在这个之后我还有一节两个小时的美术课.My 我们有语文课。在1:00 I have science,but after that I have an art lesson for two hours:50。然后在九点,Mrs.E。它是我最喜欢的学科:00到1.It is my favorite subject,在这个之后,亲,我可是自己亲手打得耶,你不采纳是不是有点不给俺面子啊,亲爱的珍妮.It is not fun
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
参考资料:
新版七上英语书
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
人民教育出版社的相关知识
其他2条回答
能说英语吗;不?是的,我可以通过&#47
上题啊!!你以为每人都和你一样是七年级的吗??
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道初一的英语题。谢谢,急急急。_百度知道
一道初一的英语题。谢谢,急急急。
/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=8baa1ba794fbde736d12f2ebddd6f0b.hiphotos://g.com/zhidao/pic//zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=6cde246abb12c8fcb4a6fec9c933be73/55e736d12f2ebddd6f0b.baidu.jpg" target="_blank" title="点击查看大图" class="ikqb_img_alink">
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
He tells stories .4 Does Grace play soccer or play volleyball .5
Does Bill write stories or tell stories ?She plays soccer ?T
She plays volleyball. &#47.
They sing 2 Does Mike play basketball or play tennis ?He plays basketball.&#47.3 Do Jane and Jill dance or sing ?He writes stories .
&#47.也可用现在进行时回答时选择期中之一来回答;
He plays tennis
同意楼上的答案我感觉也可以这样2 Does Mike play basketball
?No,he doesn't. He plays tennis.3 Do Jane and Jill dance or sing ?No,they don't.They sing .4 Does Grace play soccer?No,she doesn't.She plays volleyball.5
Does Bill write stories ?No,he doesn't.
He tells stories .
来自:求助得到的回答
译文:用这些单词和短语写出问题和回答。
能做一下吗,谢谢。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求三篇英语作文包含(100个初一英语单词)急急急急急急急!记住包括100个初一上学期的英语单词
My Happy Times During Winter Vacation I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation.They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily.I can do many interesting things there.I am used to getting up early in the morning and breathing the fresh air in the countryside.After snow,I would like to skate and ski with my friends.When night comes,I am used to sitting by the fire and listening to grandma telling me many funny stories.And I tell her some new things happening in the city.When I have to go back,I am always reluctant to go.I really feel happy living in the country.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Learning Skating There is a big skating ground near my home. This winter holiday, I often go skating there, and I enjoy the sport very much. At first, I only went there to watch others skati...
搜索初一辅导报主站找到年级侯就是最标准的了
A blackout It was a very busy evening, I was doing my homework at my home. My father was writing a composition in the study room. My mother was interested in Shanghai opera. She was watching a Sh...
扫描下载二维码↓ 急急急答题来人啊,英语初一,答对立即采纳!,要有序号啊,别教育我,,,不解释,谢谢大家,50财↓&急急急答题来人啊,英语初一,答对立即采纳!,要有序号啊,别教育我,,,不解释,谢谢大家,50财富值哦!先答的先好评IOS版有问题&不清楚
血刃崛起2147
shit we sb to do sth sb to be about sth with sb
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐