用所给词的适当形式填空 1. ____(He) blackpd shoess are 100 yuan. 2.___(I) sweater is very nice.

CHARTS & TRENDS
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Interesting?
Share this:
Contribute to This Page
Explore More
Share this page:
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 40 titles
created 02&Sep&2012
a list of 30 titles
created 01&Nov&2013
a list of 44 titles
created 13&Jun&2015
a list of 40 titles
created 7&months&ago
a list of 34 titles
created 1&month&ago
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &中国教育在线微信公众号
留学微信公众号
本科留学qq群:

博客推荐 
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
&&排名 学校名称      人气   相关推荐
数据来源:   
数据来源:   
数据来源:   
&&排名 专业名称    层次  人气  开设院校
数据来源:  
数据来源:  
数据来源:  
| 京ICP备号 |
CERNET Corporation英语天天section B (2)Ⅰ.用适当的介词填空1.You can buy nice clothes _______ Mr Cool’s Clothes Store.2.I buy a nice hat _____ a very good price.3.Do you have a bag ________ sports?4.We have nice T-shirts in all colors _______ only 5 dollars.5.This store has many pants _______ boys.6.Please come _____ Huaxing Clothes Store!7.We sell shoes ______ only twenty yuan.Ⅱ.根据首字母和句义填单词1.I like new and nice c_________.I buy a T-shirt,a sweater,and pants today.2.Can you see a big s______ over there?You can buy cheap things there.3.I buy a pair of sports shoes at a very good p_______.4.I like hamburgers and I a______ like French fries.5.We e_______ have a tennis racket.Let’s go and play.6.This store doesn’t s_________ fruits.It’s a vegetable store.7.He buys a white shirt f_______ the supermarket near his home.8.Can you bring my baseball bat to school?S_______,I have something to do.You need to get it by y________.Ⅲ.词组互译1.看一看_________________ 2.at a good price _______________3.削价出售_______________ 4.buy…from______________________5.服装店_________________ 6.the price of…_________________Ⅳ.补全对话A:What can I do _______ you?B:I _______ a sweater.A:Oh,we ________ blue,yellow and white ones.What about this one?B:I don’t ________ blue.I like the white one.A:Can I have a _______ at the pants?B:Yes,_________.________ _________ do you want?A:Green._______ _______ are they?B:60 dollars.A:OK,I’ll _______ ________.________ very much.B:You’re ___________.
Ⅰ.用适当的介词填空1.You can buy nice clothes (from) Mr Cool’s Clothes Store.2.I buy a nice hat (at) a very good price.3.Do you have a bag (of) sports?4.We have nice T-shirts in all colors (with) only 5 dollars.5.This store has many pants (for) boys.6.Please come (to) Huaxing Clothes Store!7.We sell shoes (at) only twenty yuan.Ⅱ.根据首字母和句义填单词1.I like new and nice (clothes).I buy a T-shirt,a sweater,and pants today.2.Can you see a big (store) over there?You can buy cheap things there.3.I buy a pair of sports shoes at a very good (price).4.I like hamburgers and I (also) like French fries.5.We (each) have a tennis racket.Let’s go and play.6.This store doesn’t (sell) fruits.It’s a vegetable store.7.He buys a white shirt (from) the supermarket near his home.8.Can you bring my baseball bat to school?(Sorry),I have something to do.You need to get it by (yourself).Ⅲ.词组互译1.看一看(have a look) 2.at a good price (以便宜的价格)3.削价出售 (be on sale ) 4.buy…from (从/在哪家店购买..)5.服装店 (clothes store) 6.the price of… (...的价格)Ⅳ.补全对话A:What can I do (for) you?B:I (need或:would like to buy) a sweater.A:Oh,we (have) blue,yellow and white ones.What about this one?B:I don’t (like) blue.I like the white one.A:Can I have a (look) at the pants?B:Yes,(sure).(What)(color) do you want?A:Green.(How)(much) are they?B:60 dollars.A:OK,I’ll (buy/have) (them).(Thank you) very much.B:You’re (welcome).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Ⅰ.用适当的介词填空1.at ,2.at,3.for, 4.on, 5.for, 6.in, 7.for.(声明,第一大题仅凭语感,不保证正确率)Ⅱ.根据首字母和句义填单词1、clothes;2、store;3、price;4、also;5、each;6、sell;7、from;8、sorry,yourself。解释:1、 T-shirt, a sweate...
Ⅰ.用适当的介词填空1.You can buy nice clothes (from) Mr Cool’s Clothes Store.2.I buy a nice hat (at) a very good price.3.Do you have a bag (of) sports?4.We have nice T-shirts in all colors ...
Ⅰ.用适当的介词填空1.You can buy nice clothes (at) Mr Cool’s Clothes Store.不能用from, from后面只能跟人,售货者。在店里应该用at2.I buy a nice hat (at) a very good price.3.Do you have a bag (for) sports?<b...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 pd shoes 的文章

随机推荐