高分求my love歌词翻译译 一楼的歌词.

英语翻译谢绝复制,除非你认为你复制的那个是最好的!如果那么好复制,我也不用来这里问了!不然我自己直接找就行了!还有一个是照着单词用词典翻译的那个就免了,读都读不通!thet’sdon’t cry for me.how easy love has gon_百度作业帮 英语翻译谢绝复制,除非你认为你复制的那个是最好的!如果那么好复制,我也不用来这里问了!不然我自己直接找就行了!还有一个是照着单词用词典翻译的那个就免了,读都读不通!thet’sdon’t cry for me.how easy love has gone.try to see.how deep my despair is.come the winds of fate and time.take all my tearful memories.call out to thee sing your name is sweet harmonybut only echoes fade away.crying breeze to thee ever moment with chiming windwhere has gone silent tearsdon’t sigh for me.your hate rings false to me.try to see.the shards of history.darkness fills my heart and ilaugh loud at all thet’s passed us bycall out to thee sing your name is sweet harmony,the wind blows endlessly.roamig around whirly world rough breath in dark.cruel blades and tears in sorrowful days.buming away hollow hopes wrong pray for God.where the angels has gone so i needweep myself out gently,in a blind.roamig around whirly world rough breath in dark.cruel blades and tears in sorrowful days.buming away hollow hopes wrong pray for God.where the angels has gone so i needweep myself out gently,in a blind.please come e dusk the past will flee.try to see.the new dawn brings hope faintly把整首歌翻译成中文的!每一个人都有自己的独到之处,我是在不好选出一个来!转入投票吧! 如果歌词是你自己听出来的话,建议还是换个方法吧thet’s是什么?没见过... 唐为我哭泣。如何简单爱去了。不见你的身影。如何深我的绝望。来风的命运和时间。拿走所有我的含泪记忆。大声叫喊你唱歌你的名字是糖和谐但只有回声逐渐消失。哭微风你曾经时刻同钟风力泪水无声消散唐't叹息就我来说。你的怼环虚假对我。不见你的身影。历史的碎片。黑暗弥芳心与我嘲笑响根本泰德的通过我们以大声叫喊你唱歌你的名字是糖和谐,风吹不休。roamig围绕小旋风世界上的未加工品吸气黑暗。残... thet's 是不是 that's??? 翻译附原文别为我哭泣,爱情的却善变看看我的绝望有多深快来吧,命运和时间带走我催人泪下的记忆大声喊着你的名字,唱着动人的旋律留下的只有渐渐逝去的回音在凌厉的风中哭着每一时刻,留下的只有无声的眼泪别为我叹气,你的憎恨是多么的虚伪看看历史的碎片我的心充满了黑暗我大声笑话这所有的路人

我要回帖

更多关于 my love歌词翻译 的文章

随机推荐