帮忙翻译英语小短文加翻译短文

帮忙翻译英语文章,急!给高分请帮忙翻译这段外语文章啊American popular musicOne of America’s most important exports is her modern music is played all over the word.It is enjoyed by people of all ages in all countries. The reason_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译英语文章,急!给高分请帮忙翻译这段外语文章啊American popular musicOne of America’s most important exports is her modern music is played all over the word.It is enjoyed by people of all ages in all countries. The reason
帮忙翻译英语文章,急!给高分请帮忙翻译这段外语文章啊American popular musicOne of America’s most important exports is her modern music is played all over the word.It is enjoyed by people of all ages in all countries. The reasons for its popularity are its fast pace and rhythmic beat. The music has many origins in The United States Country music coming from the rural areas in the Southern United States is one source. Country music features simple themes and melodies, describing day-to-day situations and feelings of country people. Many people enjoy this music because of the emotions expressed by country music songs. A second origin of American popular music is the blues.It describes mostly the sad feelings reflecting the difficult lives of American blacks.It is usually played and sung by black musicians but it is popular with all Americans. Rock music is a newer form of music. This music style featuring fast and repetitious rhythm was influenced by the blues and country music.It was first known as rock-and-roll in the 1950s.Since then, there have been many forms of rock music: hard rock, soft rock, pop rock,disco music and others. Many performers of popular rock music are young musicians. New popular songs are heard on the radio several times a day. People hear these songs sung in their original English or sometimes translated into other languages. the words may differ but the enjoyment of music is universal翻得我满意可以再加50分啊
美国最主要的出口品之一就是全世界都在听的美国现代音乐.不论老幼,不论国籍,所有的人都喜欢美国音乐.而使美国音乐如此受欢迎的是其快速而有韵律感的节奏.美国音乐与源自美国南部农村的乡村音乐有着千丝万缕的联系.乡村音乐一直以易懂的主题和简明的节奏著称,它表达着生活在乡村的人们的日常生活情景和感情.很多人喜欢乡村音乐就是被从其中流露出来的感情所吸引.另一个美国流行乐的源头就是蓝调.蓝调多数时候表达的是美国黑人由于艰苦生活所带来的悲伤的感情.它一般有美国黑人歌手演绎,但是在所有的美国人中都广受欢迎.说道摇滚,它是一种新兴的音乐形式.它快速,重复的节奏受到了蓝调和乡村音乐的深远影响.摇滚发源于20世纪50年代.从那时起,摇滚乐又有了很多分支形式,比如:重摇滚(这个不太清楚具体怎么说,还麻烦自己找找),轻摇滚,流行摇滚,的士高等.许多流行摇滚的表演者都是年轻的音乐人.新的流行歌每天在收音机上重复播放.人们聆听着这些歌的英文原版和其他翻译版本,然而,尽管语言可能不同但音乐所带来的快乐是共通的!(绝对原创,纯手工打造哦!^-^)
太多了 晚上寝室要关灯..明天操作
我刚快给你翻完了,结果不小心关了页面。二楼翻的不错,用它的就行。
美国最重要的出口产品之一是在全世界演奏的流行音乐。所有国家不同年龄的人都在享受美国流行音乐。受人欢迎的理由是它的普及速度和节奏的节拍。有许多的音乐起源于美国乡村音乐的一个来源是来自美国南部的农村地区的。乡村音乐有着简单的主题和旋律,描述的日常情况和国家人民的感情。很多人喜欢这个音乐,因为情绪表达的乡村音乐歌曲。第二个来源是美国流行音乐的布鲁斯。它叙述的悲惨感情大多反映...帮忙翻译一下英语短文_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下英语短文
s good for students to say what they think. For example. And don't make them embarrassed (尴尬的) when you don&#39. So;t think you did
says that more and more students have chosen to speak out and sometimes even quarrel with their teachers? Sometimes you might have a different answer to a math problem. Or perhaps they scold (责备) you when you don&#39://www. But now students are beginning to think more by themselves and dare to say what they want, never use rude words when speaking to them. It&#39. But students should choose the right way to speak out. Try to find the right time to talk to your teachers. You should respect teachers.sina. What do you do then.sina. It was an unwritten rule that what the teachers said was " target="_blank">www, few Chinese students dared to speak differently from their teachers? A story at www。你做什么工作呢。试着找到正确的时间跟你的老师。这是一个不成文的规则,从来不使用他们说话的时候?在<a href="http。你应该尊重教师。这是很好的让学生说出自己的想法。在过去。但现在的学生开始觉得自己越来越不敢说自己想要什么。并且不要让他们尴尬的时候你不同意他们://www.sina,就是老师说的总是对的,粗鲁的话,有时甚至与老师争吵.sina?有时。所以,越来越多的学生选择说出来,并有更多的经验。例如。或许他们骂你时你不觉得你没有做错什么,你可能有一个对一个数学问题的不同回答你总是与你的老师同意吗.com故事说
其他类似问题
157人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
总是同意你的老师吗?有时候你可能会有不同的答案到一个数学问题,几位中国学生敢讲不同于他们的老师。所以,有时甚至是争吵与他们的老师。或者他们骂(责备你、敢说他们想要的东西。这是一条不成文的规定,当你不认为你做错了什么,尴尬的(当你不同意他们的观点。试图寻找合适的时间跟你的老师?在新浪网说故事。别让他们尴尬,越来越多的学生选择讲出来的,比我更有经验,老师说总是正确的。但是学生应该选择合适的方式说不出话来。他们都比你大。它对学生说他们是怎么想的。在过去,从不使用时对他们讲粗话。但现在的学生们也开始多想想自己。你应当尊重教师。例如。你怎么做呢
你总是争得你的老师同意吗?有时,你可能有一个对一个数学问题的不同回答。或许他们骂(责备)你当你不觉得你没有做错什么。你做什么工作呢?在故事说,越来越多的学生选择说出来,有时甚至与老师争吵。这是很好的让学生说出自己的想法。在过去,很少有中国学生敢于说出自己的老师一样。这是一个不成文的规则,就是老师说的总是对的。但现在的学生开始觉得自己越来越不敢说自己想要什么。但学生应该选择正确的方式说出来。你应该尊重教师。他们比你年纪大,并有更多的经验。所以,从来不使用他们说话的时候,粗鲁的话。并且不要让他们尴尬(尴尬的)当你不同意他们。试着找到正确的时间跟你的老师。例如,课后讨论的问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁懂英文的帮翻译下文章.To My Best LoveDear,my best loveFortunately. I meet you. We became sweetheart. It always makes me very happy to receive a message from you. I am excited but also nervous when I see you everytime. You make me feel uneasy_百度作业帮
懂英文的帮翻译下文章.To My Best LoveDear,my best loveFortunately. I meet you. We became sweetheart. It always makes me very happy to receive a message from you. I am excited but also nervous when I see you everytime. You make me feel uneasy
懂英文的帮翻译下文章.To My Best LoveDear,my best loveFortunately. I meet you. We became sweetheart. It always makes me very happy to receive a message from you. I am excited but also nervous when I see you everytime. You make me feel uneasy whether to sit or stand. So I lay on bed thinking of you again and again.To be the leading lady by your side, nothing to be afraid of and worried about. Love bears everything, believes in everything and expects everything.I had never loved so deeply felt. You made me feel special.But from then on I made up my mind to love you, even lose my life.My paino prince, I am proud of holding you. Nowadays you do not have much time to spend with me. But the important to be aware thing is of you are specical to me.For me, you smile is the best present.For me, you leave was worse than anything.Unfortunately, As a result, You deceived me into thinking you could miss me. I love you very much even if you deceived me. I do not want to loose you. I will be very grateful for your accompany. On writing here, I could not help crying. I believed you are not belong to me. Is it time to give up?Was not I talented? Disappointed look can be seen on you face. I felt deeply sorry about you leave. How I missed the day in the past. I could even see, somewhere is the distance, that you standing. But you acted as if nothing have happened. I feel sorry for what you had done.Can you feel my world?Can you take my hands once more?There is only one thing that I can do for you, that is waiting for you. I promised to love you every moment of my life. Even if forever would not be too far, and I know time change everything.You are my unforgettable lover. How we end up here? I still remember holding you, kissing you. I wish I could just see you right now, lying in your arms.I am only waiting for you love. I have nothing to do but wait for you. Please just come back to me. I was exhausted .I love you.June.14th is drawing near. Now you are angry with me.You know? I am unhappy now.But, I still wish you happy.
ever, Yiyi
给我的至爱我的至爱我与你邂逅是如此幸运.我们成为了恋人.收到你的信息也总会让我感到快乐.每次看见你,我激动却又感到紧张.你使我坐立难耐.因此我躺在床上一遍又一遍的想着你.作为你身边最重要的女人,不用担心也不用惧怕.爱可以战胜一切,信任并期待着一些.我从未如此深爱过.你对我来说是特别的存在.但从那以后,我会用尽我全部的思绪去爱你,甚至失去我的生命.("My paino prince"这里不明白囧,那个paino是名字还是拼错叻的"piano"= =)我为拥有你而感到骄傲.如今,你没有太多的时间陪伴我.但你仍是我重要的存在(这句不明白瞎翻的= =)你的微笑是我最好的礼物.你的离开比任何事都让我难过.一个不幸的结果是,我被你欺骗,自认为你会思念我.即使你欺骗我,我仍是如此爱你.我不想放开你,你的陪伴是我感激不尽.写这些的时候,我不自主的哭了.我认为你是属于我的存在,难道已经到了该放开手的时间了么?我是不是很傻?你的脸上浮现出失望.你的离开使我感到深刻的痛苦.我是如此的怀念那些过去的时光.我甚至能看见,你我之间的距离.但是你的表现是那么的无所谓.我感到十分伤心.你能感受到我的内心么?你能与我再一次牵手么?我唯一所能做的,只有等待.我发誓一生爱你.即使永远不会太远(?),但是我相信时间会改变一切.你是我难忘的爱人.为何我们的恋情要就此完结?我仍记得你的拥抱你的吻.我希望立刻就能见到你,躺在你的臂弯中.我只是在等待你的爱.只能等带.请回到我身边.我已经精疲力尽了.我爱你.六月十四马上就要到了.现在你却在生我的气.你明白么?我现在十分不快乐.但是,我仍希望你能快乐.某只是高中生,咳= =那啥如果这是初中水平我大概也就能翻成这样了其实我也是半夜闲着无聊囧,lz凑活看吧求英语大神帮忙翻译这几篇英语文章 并且附上它们各自的主要内容(英语) 最好是用初中水平的翻译 50分献上 好的再加分
求英语大神帮忙翻译这几篇英语文章 并且附上它们各自的主要内容(英语) 最好是用初中水平的翻译 50分献上 好的再加分 50
补充:THE BEST PRESENT FOR MUMIt was December and Sue’s friends were talking about Christmas. Theytalked about the presents they wanted and about the presents they were going tobuy. Sue thought about the presents she was going to buy for her family. Herdad was easy to buy for. He loved history books and&detective&stories. She could look at the books he had, and buysomething similar. She would have to ask her mum what she was going to buy forhim, just so they didn’t get the same one! Her younger brother was also easy tobuy for, He loved sweets! All she needed to do was buy him lots of sweets. Ofcourse, that would make Mumangry,but people always eat sweets at Christmas.Sue’s problem was what to buy her mum. Her mum didn’t read many books.She loved&gardening, but she alreadyhad all the tools she needed for the garden. Also, she liked to choose herplants and&seeds&herself. Sue couldbuy her a book with pictures of beautiful gardens in it. But her mum liked tobe in her own garden, not looking at pictures in books. Sue spent a lot of timelooking for a present for her mum. But nothing was&perfect.Mum always said that the best presents were the ones that you put timeand effort into.&Suddenly&Sue had anidea. Why not&knit&a&scarf&for Mum? That way she could wearit to keep warm when she was in the garden on cold days. She’d love it! So Suebought some pink and orange&wool.They were Mum’s favorite colors because they&reminded&her of the flowers she liked. Sue spent many hoursknitting when her mum was not around. She wanted it to be a surprise. Shefinished the scarf just in time. When Mum opened the present on Christmasmorning, she was very&grateful. Sheknew that Sue had spent a long time knitting the scarf. She took Sue in herarms and gave her a big kiss! & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &第二篇:A SHOPPER WHO NEVER BUYSMy friend Beth loves to go shopping. Lots of people are like that. Whatis different about Beth is that she NEVER seems to buy anything. I’ve stoppedgoing shopping with her – it’s&embarrassing!This is the sort of thing that happens:Shop assistant:&Can I help you?Beth:& && && &I’m starting a new job. I need a newsuit. I want to look&efficient&andsmart.Shop assistant:&You have come to the rightplace. We have lots of suits. What about this nice yellow one? Summer’s coming!Beth:& && && &No, I need a suit that I can wearyear after year. Yellow is&fashionablethis year, but next year…Shop assistant:&You’re right. Whatabout this blue one?Beth:& && && &It’s a very pretty color. But isn’t theskirt too short? That isn’t very business-like!Shop assistant:&You’re right. What about thisgrey one? The skirt isn’t too short and grey’s smart enough for work.Beth:& && &&&&But it’s boring. It will make me look boring.Shop assistant:&You could wear abright, fashionable&blouse&under it.Maybe yellow?Beth:& && &&&OK,I’ll try it on. With that yellow blouse, over there.Later…Shop assistant:&That looks lovely. Itis vey smart, very business-like.Beth:& && && &I’mnot sure. I don’t think these shoes go with it. I don’t think I have any shoesthat go with it. I think I will just keep wearing my old suit.Shop assistant:&What about a newblouse for it?Beth:& && && &No,I think I’ll just wear my old ones. Seeing all of these makes me realize hownice my old clothes are! & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &第三篇:AMY’S PRESENTMilly: Hi, Tom! Are yougoing to Amy’s birthday party?Tom:&Yes. Have you boughther a present yet? I don’t know what to buy her.Milly:&No, I haven’t bought apresent yet. I’m in town now, looking for something good.Tom:&I thought I’d buy abook, but she doesn’t often read books, does she?Milly:&No, she never readsunless she has to!Tom:&What about music? Thenew Arctic Monkeys CD?Milly:&Good idea, but Johnis already getting that.Tom:&What else is shegetting?Milly:&Raj and Lu are getting her some CDs and I thinkKathy is too. Toney’s away, so he’s not going to the party.Tom:&Maybe not CDs then, orthat is all she will have.Milly:&I know she really wants to spend a day at the new&spa, but it’s too expensive for me.Not too expensive for her parents though, I’m sure.Tom:&Is there anything else that’s not too expensivethat we could get her? No&make-up&oranything too&childish!Milly:&Is a bag too girly?Tom:&I’m not sure. But itsaves me a trip into town before the party… OK, that’ll do.Milly:&OK, I’ll buy it and&wrap&it then. You owe me a favor. Seeyou there! & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 另外,请不要去复制翻译,要是准确的话我也不用来提问了。
第一篇:给妈妈最好的礼物十二月,sue和她的朋友在谈有关于圣诞节。他们讲有关他们想要的礼物和他们要买的礼物。Sue在想她要给她的家人买礼物。她的爸爸的礼物比较容易买。他喜欢历史书和侦探故事。她可以去看她爸爸看过的书,然后去买一本类似的。她想问她的妈妈要给爸爸送什么,这样她们就不会送一样的礼物。她的弟弟的礼物也很容易买。他喜欢甜品!她需要做的所有事情就是买很多甜品。当然那样会让妈妈生气,但是人们都在圣诞节吃甜品。Sue的问题就是不知道要给妈妈买什么。她妈妈不读很多书,她喜欢园艺,但是他已经有了所有的园艺工具。同样,她喜欢去选择她的植物和她自己播种。Sue可以买一本书里面有漂亮的花园。但是她妈妈喜欢tobe(不懂这词)她的花园而不是看书上图片里的花园。Sue花了很多时间去寻找送给妈妈的礼物。但是没有一个是满意的。妈妈总是说最好的礼物是一个你花时间提供的。突然,Sue有一个主意。为何不织一条围巾给妈妈?这样,当她在寒冷的天气里在花园,她可以戴着它保暖。她会喜欢的!所以Sue买了一些粉色和橙色的毛线。Sue花费很多小时织毛衣当她妈妈不在身边。她要它成为一个惊喜。她按时完成围巾。当妈妈在圣诞节的早晨打开礼物,她非常感谢。她知道Sue花了很长时间去织这条围巾。她用她的手臂抱起Sue,然后给她一个亲吻。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小短文加翻译 的文章

随机推荐