在美国的笔友很喜欢打篮球技巧,甚至上课也不好好听课,看篮 球类的杂志,你知道后写一封信劝他好好学,怎么写

假设你是ben,你的笔友mike想知道你最喜欢哪个中国传统节日,请你给他写一封英文信给你的笔友想知道你最喜欢哪个中国传统节日,请你给他写一封英文信向他介绍这个节日、内容包括节日时间,风俗习惯,你喜欢这个节日的理由及过节的感受等
我爱高菁366
The Mid-autumn Festival, which is one of the most important traditional festivals in China, falls on August 15th of the lunar calendar every year. Not only is it popular in China but it is also celebrated in many otherAsian countries. People believe that the moon is a symbol of reunion, luck and fortune, and it is a custom to express best wishes to the beloved ones at this particular time. On that day people usually go back home to have a family reunion, enjoying a large meal with their family. They will also eat moon cakes, which are round cakes With meat, eggs, nuts and other things inside. 中秋节简介 时间
每年阴历八月十五日,是中国最重要的传统节日之一.
中国及亚洲其他一些国家都会庆祝.
人们认为月亮是团圆、运气、财富的象征,在那天会互 相表达祝福.
在那一天,人们通常回家与家人团聚,共聚晚餐.人们还 会吃月饼,那是一种圆圆的饼,里面有肉、鸡蛋、果仁等.
【写作要求】 1. 词数100左右; 2. 不要逐句翻译,要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文.【参考词汇】 the lunar calendar 阴历
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语小作文.50词左右.初一上学期的水平(人教).好的话多加悬赏!Rober是你的美国笔友,他很想知道你们班下周的活动计划,请你根据下表写一封信向他简单介绍你们的计划,并告诉他你喜欢的活动及原因.50个词左右.以写信的格式.(表格请看图)
Dear Rober,I want to tell you about my next week.On november 25th,I .;on 26th,I have speesh contest,on 27th,I .;On 28th,I.;on29th,I have basketball game.I like this because it is exciting!On 30th,I have school trip.It is interesting!Tant all about my next week.你的名字日期
是用i还是用We呀?0.0
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码假设你是张林,即将初中毕业,你的美国笔友Bob来信询问你的暑假计划,现在请你写一封回信,告诉他你将在爷_百度知道书面表达。你的笔友给你写了一封信,诉说了他的苦恼。他说他的朋友将在下星期六举行生日聚会,邀请他去参加。但是他的奶奶生病了,他也想去医院看望奶奶。他不知道该怎么办,来征求你的意见。请你给他写一封回信,告诉他该怎么做。注意,是英语作文哦!快点,急需!!
fxyhdmj733
I don't know~~~~~~~~
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文:假如你是李军,你的美国笔友David来信想知道你是怎么过周末的.写一封回信_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 打篮球技巧 的文章

随机推荐