5 minutes later与go after 同义句5 minutes等于吗?这两个有什么区别或者是同义。

&&&&&&&&&&&&
中考英语总复习初二英语练习
中考英语总复习初二英语练习L571. the colour picture2. They eat a lot of beef. So do we.3. Would you like some butter with your bread?4.
bread with butter / butter with bread5. Help yourself to some soup.6. Pass me the cheese. = Pass the cheese to me.7. Would you like some cakes?
Yes, please.Would you like to have dinner with me?
Yes, I'd love to.L581. in the world / all over the world2. fast food / hot food3. fish and chips4. a fish and chip shop / two fish and chip shops5. paper bags6. take it home / take it to the workplace7. the world's favourite food= the most popular food in the world8. It seems that American fast food is the most popular.= American fast food seems (to be) the most popular.9. You can find people eating hamburgers.
find sb. doing sth.10. Chinese food has different tastes.11. Do you think pizza is very popular in Italy?Yes, I think so.
No, I don't think so.12. Chocolate is good for your health. Do you agree?Yes, I agree.
No, I don't really agree.L591. We bought her a duck. = We bought a duck for her.2. They call supper dinner.3. a city girl / a country girl4. Do you think it's good to do some housework?5. in the daytime / in the night (at night)6. Why don't men do a bit of housework?I'm a little / a bit tired.I have a little water. / I have a bit of water.L601.I like Chinese tea without anything in it.I like Chinese tea with nothing in it.2.take a seat / have a seat / sit down3.something English4.take-away food5.home cooking6.a table for two7. Can we sit at the table by the window?8. May I take your order now?9. chicken with potatoes / beef with onions10. Could we have the bill?11. China is famous for its food. / be famous for12. I'm happy you like it.* Workbook1. Westerners often use forks to eat their food.2. You can use it for frying food.3. Japanese like to eat uncooked fish.4. french fries = chips5. chopped beefU16 What a good, kind girl!L611. Can you tell me (1) the way to the library?(2) how to get to the library?(3) how I can get to the library?(4) where the library is?(5) which is the way to the library?2. Excuse me, (1) how can I get to the library?(2) where is the library?(3) which is the way to the library?(4) is there a library near here?3. turn right at the second crossing4. go/ walk across the bridgecross the bridge5. It's between the post office and the hospital6. You can't miss itYou can find it/ see it (in front of you)7. the way to the video shopthe answer/ key to the questionthe key to the door8. go along/ down/ up this road9. go up this road to the end10. Go/ walk on until you reach the end11. take the second turning on the leftturn left at the second turning12. ladies' roommen's room13. the bank of china14. the police stationL621. at a street corner2. she seems (to be) worriedIt seems that she is worried3. be on one's/ the way to cinemabe on one's/ the way here/ there/ home4. a worried woman5. What's the matter (with you)?What's wrong (with you)?6. Can I help you?What can I do for you?7. He is sick/ ill in hospitalHe is a sick man8. inside pocket9. Maybe you put it there10. Go down this street until you reach the second traffic lights11. Turn right at the traffic lights12. at the end of the road13. It will take/ took/ takes me about half an hour to walk there14. That's quite a long waya very long way15. The No.72 bus will take you there.16. The hospital is quite for away (from here)17. twenty minutes laterafter twenty minutes18. He is still quite weakHe is weak in English19. He is very happy to see his wife20. Wait for a bus/ my father/ their thanksL631. Can I borrow these books (from you)Can you lend me these books? these books to me?2. You can keep them for two weeks?3. It can be dangerous4. Be careful/ Take care/ look out5. You may cut your finger6. my geography/ physics/ history book7. I'm not sureI don't knowI've no idea.8. fix the machine9. go to the lab10. watch a play on TV11. go to the library to borrow some booksL641. She may knowmaybe she knows2. the white on with many trees around it3. I want to be there by eleven4. be/ feel tired and hungry5. after her day's shopping6. go into a restaurant for dinner7. five minutes walk/ fly/ ride/ drive8. turn right when you go out of the restaurant9. If you hurry, you'll get there in time10. make her way (back) to the restaurant11. I'm/ get lost12. just then/ just at that moment13. come up14. first of all15. reachget (to)
(here, there, home)arrive (at/ in) Beijing16. on the other side of the road17. go wrong/ bad18. It's easy to get lost in a big city like Tokyo19. the main roadUnit 17L651. That car nearly hit you.hit
sb/sth.hit sb. on the head/back/nosein the eyes/face2.
You mustn't cross the road now.  We mustn't push others.3. You mustn't cross in front of the traffic.4.
It's better to wait and be safe.it's good/better/best to do5.
make a lot of/some/much/a little/(a) noise6.
There is a lot of/heavy/much traffic7.
disturb others8.
get on/off the busget into/out of the car/the lift9.
You must stand in line and wait for your turn.10.
stand/wait in line = stand/wait in a queue.L661.
wait for one's turn to do sth.2.
Do you think it (is) necessary for us to learn to wait?3.
The people are waiting for the doctor to come.  wait for sb. to do4.
a spring morning5.
She was in the city to visit her daughter.visit sb/sp
be on a visit to s.p.6.
the doctor's waiting room7.
at the head/end of the queue8.
her knees hurt badlyhurt vi.
My back hurts.vt.
They hurt me.9.
see the/a doctor10.
She sat nearest to the doctor's door.nearest/nearer/near to /next to11.
a queue jumperjump the queue12.
take one's armtake care/ take a rest/ take a walk/ take away/ take turns/ take exercise/take a photo/ take a look/ take one's seat13.
You're all after me.be after → be before14.
Everyone laughed at the woman's mistake.laugh at sb/sth.make a mistake/ mistakesL671.
Why are you still in bed?be in bed2.
I don't feel very well.= I feel ill/sick/terrible.3.
My head hurts/hurt4.
If you are ill, you'll have to see the doctor.5.
Can I have some breakfast first?6.
a little/much/a lot/even + bigger7.
be quiet/noisy8.
look after...well = take (good) care of10.
be alone11. throw it/them aboutthrow about the plastic bags12.
the history class was over13.
leave school14.
You mustn't eat anything until you see the doctor.15.
You must get ready for school.L681.
stop making much noisestop doingstop to do2.
he changed his job3.
He and his wife moved to another town.move sth. (the desk)move to s.p. (to Beijing)4.
They did not have many friends.= They had few friends.5.
We must invite them to our place.invite/ask/have sb. to s.p.6.
That isn't very nice.7.
You are telling people ...8.
In fact, they were still there at midnight when the doorbell rang and a policeman arrived.at midnight = in the midnightat night = in the night9.
Someone telephoned us to complain about it.10.
quarrel with sb.11.
They felt sorry they had to leave.feel/be sorry
thatto do sth.12.
That was a surprise!13.
in a tired/loud/low/quiet voice14.
in hospital/in the hospital15.
push...away16.
We don't care.17.
half-way up a hill18.
wait a long time for another bus*wb1.
Look out != Be careful != Take care !2.
Boys mustn't wear long hair.3.
He was pleased with this.4.
He liked to get away from the noise of the busy streets.             Unit18 重点词组与句型Lesson 691. What's the / your trouble?What's the matter with you?What's wrong with you?2. I don't feel very well.
I feel bad/ ill/ terrible.I feel fine/ well/ all right.3. have a headache/ stomachache/ backache/ cough/ cold/ fever4. What a terrible cough! How terrible the cough is !You cough terribly!5. Let me take your temperature.
take one's temperature6. nothing serious7. Did you eat anything for breakfast?What did you have for supper yesterday?8. take/have the medicine/ pills three times/ once/ twice a day9. have / take a good rest10. I'm feeling even worse.
I don't feel any better now.11. She didn't feel like eating/ want to eat/ would like to eat anything.12. I had a pain in my head.= I had a headache.= My head hurt.13. What does she have to do ?
She has to stay in bed.Lesson 701. sleep well2. again and again3. have dreams
have a dream
dream so muchI always dream about hard work..I dreamt
I was on an old ship.4.
wake sb up5. Dreaming/ Walking/ Doing eye exercises is good for our health.6. go to sleep
get to sleep
fall asleep
go to bedbe asleep
be fast asleep7. be busy doing sth / with sthMum is busy doing / with the housework.8. stop ...from doing sth.We had to work for hours to stop the ship from going down.9. the sleeping pills I gave you10. Does the medicine work?11. try to relax
try everything12. a piece of light music13. In fifteen minutes he was fast asleep.He will come back in fifteen minutes.He came back after fifteen minutes.14. even more tired/ pleasedLesson 711.
a little/ bit too heavy2.
too much food
much too heavy3.
taste delicious /terrible/ sweet4. smell good /bad5. look beautiful /well6. seem angry/ worried / quiet7. It feels hard.8. become a famous nurse/ very popular9. Do you have to stop eating chocolate? No, I don't have to .Lesson 721. It looks nice on you.2. make trouble3. feel weak and tired4. plant some flowers/ trees5. every five minutes
every other day
every few days6. look him over (carefully)7. There is something wrong with the computer.            (=Something is wrong with the computer.)There isn't anything wrong with the computer.There is nothing wrong with the computer.          (=Nothing is wrong with the computer.)Is there anything wrong with the computer?8. have a problem9. too much rich food10. take enough exercise
tall enoughdo morning exercises
do eye exercises11. If you want to be thinner and healthier, you have to eat less food-and you have to take more exercise.12. no problem13. instead of + 宾格,V-ing, 介词短语e.g. My brother went there instead of me .=I didn't go there. My brother went there instead.  The children went boating instead of going swimming. =The children didn't go swimming. They went boating instead.  He went to school by bus instead of on foot. =He didn't go to school on foot. He went to school by bus instead.14. play/ do sports15. stay/ keep
happy/ open# WB1. a note asking for sick leave 2. be in trouble 3. the next morning 4. quiet music 5.the other day 6.be ready to do/ for sth 7.go bad 8. leave home for the lab9.tell liesU19 A visit to an islandL731. visit an island2. at the weekend/ at weekends/ on weekdays3. Which island shall we go to?Where shall we go?4. We've never been there beforeHave/ has been to sw5. No problem6. We'd better not go there.L741. strange places2. You are alone3. land on the island4. be safe/ dangerous5. pull it out of the water6. pull it up from the water7. look around the island8. keep it cool9. live on this island/ the first floor10. We're all by ourselvesall by oneself11. Isn't that great?12. I feel a little afraid13. Don't be afraid14. Let's go for a walk15. Walk around the island16. The picnic basket was no longer under the tree / wasn't under the tree any longer.17. The basket is missing/ lost18. push the boat out19. run to the boat20. We won't go until we get is backWe won't go before we get it backWe will go after we get is backL751. anyone else/ what else2. Maybe/ perhaps it's a tigerIt may be a tiger3. I can smell/ see/ hear something4. There is something wrong with your earsSomething is wrong with your ears5. It's too heavy (for me) to carry6. solve this problem7. sooner or later8. No one/ Nobody is sickL761. run after the monkeys2. drop the basket3. eat up all the food.4. on the back5. As they were very hungry, they ate up all the food very soon6. run awayU20L771.
I don't know how to use it2. I have to learn to use it all by myself / alone3. Can you teach yourself (English)? / Learn (English) by yourself?4. Work at a computer company5. a computer engineer.6. Did you have a nice weekend? / Did you have a good time at the weekend?7. be good / sorry /glad / pleased / happy to do sth.8. He smoke a lot / much.9. I have to take (good) care of him.10. make sb happy / sad / laugh / cry.11. It makes me very sad when I think of my little dog's death.12. think hard / about / of / overL781. Keep a diary2. write a diary3. what language do you use to write your diary?4. A page from a student's diary.5. There were no / not any classes this afternoon.6. look / seem / feel / be worried7. the Summer palace.8. I can't leave her by herself
leave one by oneself.9. The baby was about ten days / mouths old / years.10. (after) half an hour (later)one and a half hours / an hour and a half.11.
harder and harder
more and more beautiful.12.
turn to page 1 / on \ off the radio / up \ down the radio / over / red13. after a while / moment14. no longer / more.
Not any longer / more.He didn't cry any longer / moreHe no longer / more cried15. make faces / a face.16. jump like a monkey.17. all this afternoon.18. laugh and laugh happily.19. do all kinds of funny things.20. the whole story=all the story.21. return to Fu zhou.Come back / go bake / get back to Fu zhou.Return me the bookReturn / give back the book to me.L791. Summer / winter holidays.2. a few cities in the south / north / east / west.3. That will be very exciting.4. have a wonderful / great / good time.5. be late for the train.6. she can use a pencil instead.7. fly to the moon / go to the moon by plane (air)8. stand on your head.9. make music.10. make a robot.11. the may 1st holiday.12. They'll be very happy to see you again.L801. write (them / it ) down (on a piece of paper )2. one of the windows of the classroom.3. look out of the window.4. I heard a big noise outside.5. There was a strong wind6. It broke in the wind.7. you must be more careful.8. in the end / at last. at the end of the road.9. go to look for food himself10. He make one of the smaller animals bring him something to eat.11. He told me not to bring you anything.12. come with me.13. look into the river.14. jump into the river.15. come out again.16. laughed the monkey and away he went.17. With these words.18. There is another tiger in the forest.Wb.1. in such a hurry.2. go to the drug store.3. be sold out.4. knock on / at the door.5. work on the computer.6. Carry an old man on my back.7. Summer resort.8. ice lanterns.9. play the violin / piano.play basketball / chess.10. make yourself a cup of tea.11. kick off his shoes.12. be frightened / afraid.U21 She taught herselfL811. fall off her bike/fall down from her bikefall over/behind/down/into/out of2. hurt oneself3. teach one self(English)/learn (English) (all) by oneself4. Could you swim when you were ten years old ?Yes, I could.
No, I couldn't5. talk with/to your partners6. find out what your friends could do7. write down their answers on the form8. play the piano/violinplay football/chess/cards9. play computer games10. How clever she is! (cleverer, cleverest)11. look at this photo of Lily12. I hope (that) you are happy .I wish (that) I could fly.I hope / wish
to meet you.I wish you to win the game / happy.12. dress oneself = get dressed13. Let me tryL821. like listening to music2. know about sb. / sth.3. stop outside a little house4. hear someone playing his Sonata in F5. come a girl's voice6. from the small house7. I can't play any more/I can no more play8. This piece of music is so difficult to play9. be poor/rich10. We can't afford to buy tickets to the concert11. I just said it for funmake fun of himIt's/has great fun playing basketball12. knock at/on the door13. in the dim (candle) lightin the sunin the air14. make shoes by a table near her15. learn it by ear16. hear the woman next door playing this music17. listen to her outside her window18. for a long time19. for a while20. after a while/a moment
a moment later
a moment ago/just now21. The moon shone brightly in through the window22. look up to the sky
look it up in the dictionaryI looked him up23. say to oneself24. listen to him silently25. lose oneself inThey both lost themselves in the beautiful music26. be lostMy watch is lost/ I lost my watch27. go/come/get back homereturn home (here, there)come back to Fuzhou/return to Fuzhou28
return you the book /
return the book to yougive back the book to you
give it back to you28. work all night writing down the new piece of music.29. the Moonlight Sonata30. Pardon me = Excuse me= I'm sorry31. (I) (beg your) pardon32. to one's surpriseTo his surprise he found the girl was blindin surpriseHe looked at me in surprisebe surprised at sth/ to do sthHe is surprised to hear thatHe is surprised at thatL831. He had lots of/much/a lot of money2. buy himself lots of nice things3. go on a trip/go on trips/ make a trip to sw.4. Would you like to come along (with me) ?5. He is too young to look after himselfHe isn't old enough to look after himself6. I can't go out until/before my motherI can go out after my mother returns6. Why don't you take your brother out with you ?7. Have a nice weekend with your brother8. be at workL841. Would you like a drink ?2. Can we do anything to help ?3. Here are some cookies4. It's time (for us) to have lunchIt's time for lunch5. I'm afraid so/not6. It's getting late7. Don't leave anything behind / in your car8. Thank you for having/asking/inviting us9. I'm happy you did10. hit his leg on a table11. a piece of pie12. tell (him) a story13. invite you (to my) home/here/there for dinner14. a thank-you noteWB1. make a phone call2. know about sb/sth3. be well-known/be famous4. at the age of ten5. Folk music6. be interested in7. as a singing star8. all over the world9. hit the whole word10. care for喜欢=like照顾=take care ofI care for the presentI can care for your brother          U21语法归纳一.句子的类型1. 简单句:由一个主语(或并列主语)和一个谓语(或并列谓语)构成的句子.例: I get up at six.My mother and I get up and wash faces.2. 并列句:由并列连词(and ,so ,but ,or等)把两个或以上的简单句连在一起的句子.例: I'm poor, but I always enjoy myself.3. 复合句=主句+从句 或 从句+主句从句:时间状语从句:连词 when ,before ,after ,until ,as soon as原因状语从句:由because引导比较状语从句:由than 引导条件状语从句:由 if 等引导例:If you are ill ,you'll have to see the doctor   This cake is bigger than that one二.请将下列两个简单句用and, so, but, or 并成一个并列句1. Hurry up. You'll be late for school.2. I'm rich. I don't enjoy myself.3. I'm I can't go to school.4. I went to the park yesterday. I had a good time.三.用并列连词and, but, or或so填空1. You may do it yourself ,_____ask him to help you.2. It was hard work, _____they really enjoyed it3. It was our first lesson, _____she didn't know all our names.4. He is short _____strong5. There is no air _____water on the moon.6. He went their by train ____she went there by air.7. They made faces _____we laughed.8. I don't like fish, _____I like chicken.9. The baby watched ____listened, ____she didn't cry any more.10. They all went to the park ____had a good time. _____I didn't go.四.翻译下列句子1. 门开了,他走进来.2. 他从自行车上摔下来,但没有伤着.3. 天晚了,所以我们要离开了.4. 赶快!否则你要上学迟到了.Unit 22Lesson 851. hold / have a sports meeting2. the 100-metre race3. win the race4. the high jump / jump high(er, est)5. do well / badly in...be good at...be poor / weak in ...6. Which sport are you in today?7. Bad luck! Good luck!luck - lucky - luckily8. Thanks for asking.9. the long jump / jump far(ther, thest)Lesson 861. take part in... / take an active part in.../ be in2. a relay race / a team race3. stand at the starting / finishing line4. Ready? Go!5. On/at the first lap
at the end of the first lap6. pass the stick on (to sb.) / pass it on (to sb.)7. catch up with... / fall behind...8. be neck and neck9. at the same time10. Class 3 was as fast as Class 1.11. They were both in first place.12. be (not) far behind13. a moment later = after a moment14. go on doing sth. / go on to do sth./ go on with sth.15. the Class 3 runner / the runner from Class 316. drop the stick on the ground17. come on18. He ran much faster than the other boys/any other boy.  He ran fastest of all the boys.19. quickly get up20. be not fast enough21. All the runners get ready to run / for the race.Lesson 871. Lin Tao didn't run as(so) fast as Wu Peng.2. Lin Tao ran past him.3. He was first past the finishing line.4. Well done, everyone! / Congratulations, Lin Tao.5. She did rather badly.Lesson 881. Who won the girls' 400 metres?2. It was difficult to see.3. Congratulations to the winners.4. - Congratulations! - Oh, it was nothing, really.5. do / try one's best (to do sth.)6. That's what's important.7. Girls' relay = girls' relay race8. Listen to the loudspeaker9. Mr Wu is going to tell us the results right now / at once.I am running right now / now.WB.1. the shotput (铅球)2. At the closing ceremony (闭幕式)3. The same people win every year.4. Mike lost in the 800-metre race.5. It's full of surprises.6. I'm a news reporter from the Youth Sports.7. Beijing is going to hold the 2008 Olympic Games.8. Have a big plan9. I'm a member of the national team.10. I do hope I can take part in it.11. Win a medal(奖牌)12. I hope your dream will come true.重点I形容词和副词的比较等级.1. 形容词,副词比较等级一致(p152)2. *系动词be/look/turn/feel... + adj.
She is careful.*adj. + n.
She is a clever girl.*行为动词 + adv.
She studies carefully3. 副词最高级之前的限定词(the) 常省略. 如:副词: Li Lei jumped farthest of all.  形容词: Jim is the tallest of all.4.注意掌握形容词和副词的词型变化.  1)
= adv.  
noisy2) good3) 同形early
high4) quick
slowII同级比较(as... as,
not so/as ... as)句型:主语 + 谓语(系动词) + as + 形容词原级 + as + 其它.主语 + 谓语(行为动词) + as + 副词原级 + as + 其它.在否定句中可以用so替换第一个as.另:注意以下几个带as的词组:as quickly (fast, soon ...) as you can / possible / you couldas soon as...We did as he said.配套练习一. 用所给词的适当形式填空.1. He came here a little ___________(early) than me.2. Look! They are laughing ______________(happy).3. I hope she is much _____________(health)now.4. The cat climbed up the tree ________________ (quick).5. The students stayed in Paris for ______________(little) than three years.6. _____________late than never. (good)7. These are ___________ questions.
I can answer them____________(easy).8. My friend, Li Lei, is __________(good) at skating than I.9. Beijing is one of the __________(large)__________(city) in China.10. Last night, it rained___________________(heavy) than the day before yesterday.11. This bottle has ___________(little) milk than the first one.12. I can throw the ball_________(far) than you can. Tom can throw it _________(far) of all.13. Please do your homework__________________(care).14. What___________(bad) weather! I think this is the__________(bad) day this winter.15. __________, she didn't hurt herself.(luck)二. 句型.1. Bob is 1.78 metres tall. Tom is 1.78 meters tall, too.(同义句)Bob is _________
__________ Mary. (not careful)四. 翻译.1. 努力学习, 你就会赶上你的同学们.2. 今天不象昨天那么暖和.3. 吉姆不如李雷跑得快.4. 她游得和鱼一样快.5. 当她做完家庭作业, 她接着又读起了英语.6. 今天雨下得比昨天大得多.Unit 23Lesson 891. in the living room / bed room / study room2. in the world3. solve business problems / work out the problems4. in new ways5. computer technology6. be interested ineg. I'm interested in French.interested(人的心理)
interesting (事物特性)eg. He's interested in playing computer games/It's an interesting movie.7. I'm sure (that) ...
/ Are you sure (if) ...?eg. I'm sure (that) he will win.Are you sure if he will win?8. the best sellers on the New York Times list9. It seems to be ...It seems that...It seems + adj.10. be written by ... (被动语态)Lesson 901. learn from2. be named after...
name (v.) +宾语(sb.)+宾补 (名字)eg. The college is named after George Washington.The mother will name his baby Jimmy.3. in the future4. sb. spend time (in) doing sth.
spend ... on sth.It takes sb. some time to do sth.eg. She spend all her time (in) studying .She spent 50 yuan on a new dictionary.It took me three hours to finish my homework.5. in the end = at last = finallyat the end ofeg. She won the race in the end.At the end of the road you will find the museum.6. once again (more) / at once / more than once7. sell ... for /at...
/ buy ... for ...sell sth. to sb.
/ buy sth. for sb.eg. The book sells for/at $20.
He sold his house for $50,000.Don't sell the house to him. He can't afford to buy it.I will buy a present for my mother.8. develop a computer programme9. work for a company called Microsoft10. personal computer = PC11. improve the software12. make sb. ( sth. ) + adj. / do sth.eg. The poor bike made me late for the meeting.He likes to make others do everything for him.13. enjoy doing sth.Lesson 911. Father's Day / Mother's Day2. plan to do sth. = be going to do sth.3. I'm (not) sure (that) ...4. have some ideas / have no idea5. How about ....? / What about ...?6. talk to /with sb. about sth.7. millions of / tens of / hundreds of / thousands offive million
/ five hundred8. a bad disease that kills many people in poor citiesa medicine that can help people with TB9. decide to do sth.10. give away11. It's right for rich people to help poor people.Lesson 921. match ... with ...2. make up a dialogue3. act out4. What size does she wear?
Size 6.5. I'm not sure, either.6. She's almost (=nearly) as tall as woman over there.7. make sb. do sth.8. play jokes on sb. = make fun of sb.
/ A joke was played on sb.9. a friend of his = one of his friends10. He didn't know what to do. / how to do it.11. on a train (plane, bus, ship, bike) = by train (plane, bus, ship, bike)in one's car = by car12. check to tickets13. lie on the floor14. I'm not sure if that's a good idea.15. have enough ... to do sth.eg. We have enough time to finish the job.16. give a lecture (talk, concert, party...)语法专练:用冠词填空1. Mark Twain was _________ American writer. He is also ________ famous speaker.2. "My friend is ________ strange man. But he likes to lie on ________ floor under _______ seat when he travels on ________ train." Smiled Mark Twain.3. Twain told __________ funniest stories. All ________ people laughed except ________ old man.4. __________ coat on the chair is Lucy's.5. Is Bill Gates __________ scientist or __________ engineer?6. _________ Great Wall is __________ longest wall in _________ world.7. January is ________ first month of __________ year.8. Do you know ___________ moon goes round ____________ earth.?9. What __________ interesting film it is!10. In _________ end, he worked out __________ software programme with _______ old machine.翻译下列句子:1.
那件绿的怎么样?我肯定她会喜欢的。2. 她穿几号的?6号正合适。3. 他经常和他的朋友开玩笑。4. 那男孩没有足够的钱买书。5. 那妇女把钱丢了,她不知如何才好。Unit 24Lesson 93in the futureWhat was he drawing on?Lesson 94get on/along well withthe city of Moscow  the city Moscow  Moscow Cityat this/that time/momentHe found it very difficult to sleep and he was rather angry with the man upstairs.Find/think/feel/make it adj. (for) sb to dodecide to doI'm sorry to trouble youwith a big smilewith these wordswould/will you please (not) to do? = would/will you not to do, please?as usualHe was just falling asleep when there was a loud knock at the door.the man from downstairsthe man downstairsthe sound of the other bootLesson 95cook a mealplay volleyballhave a PE classin the chemistry labmake a model planesweep the floorthe man upstairs heard the sound of children playing in the parkLesson 96a street sellerHe was driving a truck to Tianjin.Yesterday was my busiest day of the weekBe fed up withHe decided to refuse him politelyrefuse sb
refuse to doa pair of garden scissors/shoes/socks/chopsticks/glasses/trousers/gloveswe'll be working all day in the gardentennis racketsSome of the phrases from the workbook1 say sorry to sb2 the roof of the house3 by the lakeon the lake4 Mrs. Wilson was lying in bed, still awake.5 next
door6 I hit him on the head with the stick.7 in a sleeping voice8 in surprise过去进行时构成
was/were + Ving.表示:
在过去某一时刻正在进行的动作.时间状语:at 6:00 yesterday(at) this/that time yesterdaywhen/while
从句      在过去一段时间内持续进行的动作.       时间状语:all the morningExercise. I.用动词的过去进行时填空。1. The teacher
(talk) to some parents when I saw her.2. The girl
(write) a letter to her mother last night.3.
(think) about the football match when I asked you a question?4. My uncle
(not mend) his radio at nine this morning.5.
(snow) hard when I stopped work.6. Lily and Lucy
(not do) their homework yesterday morning.7.
(have) a meeting when we got there.8. What
(do) at four o'clock yesterday afternoon?9. Where
(swim) at nine yesterday morning?10.They
(watch) TV last night.II.用所给动词的过去进行时或一般过去时填空.1. My sister
(write) a letter when somebody
(come) in.2. Harry
(so) his lessons while his brothers
(play) games.3. Some of the students
(sing) and some
(talk) when the teacher
(come) into the room.4. While I
(cross) the bridge, the wind
(blow) my cap into the river.5. The rain
(come) on while we
(watch) the football match.6. While I
(have) dinner last night, my brother(watch) television.7. He
(not ring) me last night.8.
(see) him this morning.9.
(go) to America last year?10.I
(read) the English book four days ago.11.Her parents were not watching TV last night. They
(read) newspapers.12.What were you doing yesterday afternoon?- I
(plant) vegetables in the garden.13.My friends
(finish) college last year.14.I
(get) back the umbrella I left in the bus.15.Where is your grandma? -She
the children
(play) games when their father came
your father
(work) all day yesterday?18 I thought she
(not watch) TV at that time.19.I remember what Ann
(write) when I
(see) her this morning.Unit 25Lesson971. watch video tapes/ TV/ a football gameread a book/ newspapersee a filmlook at the blackboard2. make a dress / a kite/ shoes/a cup of tea3. review lessons4. have an accident/ a little accident5. What happen?
Sth happen to sb.6. My wallet dropped on the ground when I was walking in the park.7. lose sth
lose one's way =get lost =be lost8. ride / walk along the roadcome alongfive kilometres along9. give it back to me = return it to me10. pick it /them up
pick up the wallet =pick the wallet upLesson981. cause traffic accidents / an accident2. come round the corner
in / at / on the corner3. land right in the middle of the road
land on the island4. some large bags of ricethree baskets of applesa big piece of paper5. fall off the truck /bike/ tree6. shout to sb7. move the bag of rice
move away8. He did not see the bag until it was too late.9. Don't metion it .10. crowd round
be crowded with11. as quickly as she could =as quickly as possible12. with the medicine box under her armwith a piece of meat in his mouth13. choose a book14. hurry off/ over / up
in a hurryLesson 991. the ending / beginning of the story2. a box of medicineLesson 1001. repair his bikemend the carfix the machine2. knock on / at the door3. a 38-year-old woman4. than / as usual5. pass a truck before her6. turn her steering wheel7. run / jump into the river8. swim over (to )9. get to10. back on land11. give sb. a mouth-to-mouth breathing12. come to oneself* Workbook1. obey the traffic rules2. The lights went out.3. an unlucky day4. put out the washing5. clean out the kitchen cupboard6. lose one's balance7. knock over the bucket of water8. peel the potatoes9. come up with an ideaExercises句型转换。(1-5改为否定句和一般问句并回答,6-10 改为特殊问句。1. They were studying English at this time yesterday.2. You were reviewing your lessons the last whole week.3. She was cooking while I came in4. He was washing clothes all morning.5. Kate and her friends were dancing all evening.6. The Young Pioneers were planting trees from seven to ten o'clock yesterday morning.7. All the time the teacher was writing on the blackboard , the students were copying the sentences.8. While my schoolmates were playing table tennis , I was making a model plane.9. All the time they were having a good time in the party.10. She didn't hear the because she was sleeping at that time .1. 今天早晨十点他在修自行车。2. 昨天晚上妈妈在洗衣服。3.当我进来时,老师正和他讲话。4.昨天傍晚我们在教室里读英语。5.昨天的这个时候你在做什么?6.昨夜你父母是不是在看电视?7.那时她正在一个工厂上班。8.因为我今天早上在听收音机,所以我没听到电话响。9.当我们叫他时,他正在考虑他的假期。10我们在等车时碰到了他。

我要回帖

更多关于 go after 同义句 的文章

随机推荐