Susanhas joinedd an art club at the age of six and pained well.如何翻译

Susan joined an art club at&______ age of six and paints well.
A. theB. an C. a
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Susan joined an art club at ___age of six and paints well.A. the&&& B. an&&& C.a
冠词用法。at the age of为固定搭配,意为“在……岁时”,故选A。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码At the age of six, my son _____ ask me a lot of strange questions, and some of them were too hard to answer. A. would B. should C. must D. might-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
At the age of six, my son _____ ask me a lot of strange questions, and some of them were too hard to answer. A. would B. should C. must D. might
来源:互联网 发表时间: 10:49:35 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“At the age of six, my son _____ ask me a lot of strange questions, and some of them were too hard to answer. A. would B. should C. must D. might”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“At the age of six, my son _____ ask me a lot of strange questions, and some of them were too hard to answer. A. would B. should C. must D. might”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:At the age of six, my son _____ ask me a lot of strange questions, and some of them were too hard to answer. A. would B. should C. must D. might,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:At&the&age&of&six,&my&son&_____&ask&me&a&lot&of&strange&questions,&and&some&of&them&were&too&hard&to&answer.A.wouldB.shouldC.mustD.might解决方案2:A
1个回答1个回答3个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 has joined 的文章

随机推荐