If he doesn’t want to have 英语作文a picnicc with them next Sunday,_______ .

Ifhedoesn’twanttohaveapicnicwiththemnextSunday,______.A.neithershallIB.neitherdoI.C.Idon’t,eitherD.n..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%If he doesn’t want to have a picnic with them next Sunday, ____ __.A. neither shall I B. neither do I. C. I don’t, either D. nor do I马上分享给朋友:答案A点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题江苏省无锡市前洲中学2015届九年级英语上学期期末考试试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
江苏省无锡市前洲中学2015届九年级英语上学期期末考试试题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢求英语帝...1.She tries e________ to lose weight,but she still looks fat.2.The boss will k__________ anyone out,if he or she doesn't work hard.一、We will go on a picnic on the Baiyun Hill if it ________ ________ next Sunday.(如果下个星期_百度作业帮
求英语帝...1.She tries e________ to lose weight,but she still looks fat.2.The boss will k__________ anyone out,if he or she doesn't work hard.一、We will go on a picnic on the Baiyun Hill if it ________ ________ next Sunday.(如果下个星期
求英语帝...1.She tries e________ to lose weight,but she still looks fat.2.The boss will k__________ anyone out,if he or she doesn't work hard.一、We will go on a picnic on the Baiyun Hill if it ________ ________ next Sunday.(如果下个星期天天晴,我们将去白云山野餐.)二、________ ________ Tommy more than two hours _________ _________ computer games every day.(Tommy 每天花两个小时以上的时间玩游戏)
1. exercising2. kick一, is fine二, It takesI want〔〕(have)a picnic next Sunday.用动词的适当形式填空_百度作业帮
I want〔〕(have)a picnic next Sunday.用动词的适当形式填空
I want〔〕(have)a picnic next Sunday.用动词的适当形式填空
to havewant to do sth,打算做某事,用不定式做宾语我打算下周日去野炊
I want to have a picnic next Sunday.
前面要加towant to do sth
不是适当形式嘛,难道这个也算?
填to have 因为want to do sth
to have .【want to do 想干某事】望采纳 !谢谢!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文a picnic 的文章

随机推荐