九年级英语U11SectionB的3b作文_百度作业帮
九年级英语U11SectionB的3b作文
九年级英语U11SectionB的3b作文
写作.弄清3b题意,在课本上补全这封电子邮件.注意要委婉礼貌地向朋友寻求帮助./view/7eac.html
您可能关注的推广回答者:初二下册英语第8单元的SECTION B 中的3b的作文怎么写_百度知道
初二下册英语第8单元的SECTION B 中的3b的作文怎么写
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
It is helpful for you to work in the future, and you’ll like English very much. Both English listening and speaking are the most difficult for almost every beginner, you should speak more and listen more often. It is spoken all over the world. So they want to drop English.How can you learn English well, you should persevere, because English is used in many countries as the first or second language. But a few students don’t learn English well. But if you have a good method of learning. Then you will travel in the world of English. I suggest that you shouldn’t give up English. But I think if you do a lot of practice.I hope all of you will become good at English step by step. Sometimes. Most business letters are written in English. If you don’t know English. You’d better speak English with your classmates as often as possible not only in class but also out of class. It’s true that English is sometimes really very difficult for us, so you can listen to
some English programmes over the radio, you will fall behind others in future, you’ll be able to learn English well easily? First, I think you will be good at it, you will make progress.If you do that, it seems impossible to learn. I advise you to buy a radioEnglish is important in the modern world
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新人教版八年级下册英语课本的第2单元B部分的3b作文怎么写
新人教版八年级下册英语课本的第2单元B部分的3b作文怎么写
DearSirorMadam,IamCindy.Iamastudentfrommiddleschool.Ilikereadingbooks.SoIwanttohelpkidslearntoread.Icouldreadbymyselfattheageofsix.IcandothisjobeverySaturdaymorning.AndIlikekidsverymuch.Ireallylikehelpingothers.SoIthinkIwouldbegoodatthisjob.Yourstruly,Cindy书中的横线不是很多,这些字数已经够了。我也是八年级的,望采纳!谢谢!
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导初三英语第九单元sectionB 3b作文怎么写?_百度作业帮
初三英语第九单元sectionB 3b作文怎么写?
初三英语第九单元sectionB 3b作文怎么写?
我觉得自己写比较好
您可能关注的推广初三英语作文 3b关于节日&_百度作业帮
初三英语作文 3b关于节日&
My favorite Chinese festival is Spring Festival.Because it makes me feel happy.And i can get some gift money.It celebrate in winter.During this festival,people clean and decorate their houses carefully before it comes.And they put on chunlian on the door and chuanghua on the window.I alaways help my mother clean the window and wash the clothes.Everyone goes home to get together with their families,though someone is far from home.They must have dinner together on that day.They ustally visit their relatives and friends and say to "Happy New Year" them.
和他认识的好人好痛、

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐