初三英语作文题目目怎么适应社会

高考英语书面表达题库-英语文章阅读-print-大耳朵英语 - 免费在线英语学习 口语练习 四级听力资料 在线翻译 网络课堂 英语社区
13:50:26  【】
高考英语书面表达题库1书面表达(满分25分) 春节期间,你同你父母回乡下老家看望你爷爷奶奶,这是你时隔五年后的又一次回乡下,下面是你在乡下的所见所闻,请根据图画内容,写一篇120字左右的英语短文,描述乡村的变化。
注意:短文应包括图中所提供的主要信息,并作适当发挥,使短文内容连贯完整。 参考词汇:沼气marsh gas
During the Spring Festival, I, together with my parents, went to the mountain village where my grandparents live. It is five years since I last went there. Great changes have taken place in the past five years. It is far better than I expected.Hardly had I got off the bus when a high water tower came into my eyes. Now every family can drink fresh running water. Villagers no longer use firewood for cooking. Marsh gas, a new cheap clean energy, makes it very convenient to cook and light. All families have color TV sets. Their pastimes are enjoyable and colorful. What impressed me most was that the best building in the village is the school, where all children can receive good education.I was greatly shocked to have seen all the changes in the countryside. I believe they’ll make even greater achievement with the new countryside policy.2书面表达(满分25分)你的好友李平来自偏远山区,家庭经济困难,入校时,他的成绩不太好。然而他虚心好学,不懂就问,成绩提高很快,在期末考试中取得第一名,并获得奖学金。请你从下面几个方面介绍一下她的情况,并谈谈你有何打算。1.有志向、有信心;(成绩名列前茅)2.学习习惯;(有周密计划;不拖拉,不开夜车)3.为人处事。(乐于助人)注意:不要逐条翻译,根据行文需要,可适当增加细节。
Li Ping, a good friend of mine, came from a poor family in a faraway mountainous village. He is now well known in our school because he took the first place in the final examination and won a scholarship for this year. I am proud of him and enjoy his success. However, when he first came to our class, he wasn’t better than most of us. But he never hesitated to turn to his teachers and classmates whenever he came across any problems. We often exchanged learning experience, so I know clearly why he was able to achieve such a success. First of all, he had a high goal—being the top of the school. He usually had a detailed plan for his study and knew what he should do every day. The most important is that he had a good habit of study and never stayed too late into night or left today’s work for tomorrow. He not only studied hard but also was ready to help others. Both teachers and his classmates liked him very much. I am determined to learn from him. I’ll study even harder. So I believe his goal is my goal, his today is my tomorrow.3书面表达(满分25分)最近,一个外国旅游团来湖南韶山旅游,请根据下表内容,以一名导游的身份向客人介绍韶山,词数120左右。韶山 伟人毛主席诞生地地理位置 湖南省会长沙西南约100公里特征 风景优美,民风淳朴主要景点 毛主席旧居
最吸引人的地方;毛主席在此度过他的童年。 毛泽东纪念馆 可体会他一生的历程。 滴水洞
韶山冲西北大约三公里,毛主席晚年曾在此短暂呆过一段时间。 毛主席诗文碑林 可欣赏毛主席诗词。注意:1.文章必须包括以上要点,但不能逐字翻译,行文要流畅,可增加细节使句子连贯;2.短文开头已经给出,不计入总词数;3.参考词汇:旧居former residence;纪念馆Memorial Hall;滴水洞The Water-dripping Cave;诗文碑林The Steles Forest of Mao's PoemsLadies and Gentlemen,I’m glad to be your guide. Welcome to Shaoshan. Ladies and Gentlemen,I’m glad to be your guide. Welcome to Shaoshan. Shaoshan is the hometown of Chairman Mao. It is a small mountain village about 100km southwest of Changsha, the capital of Hunan province, with beautiful scenery. People here are simple and honest.As the hometown of the great man of the generation, Shaoshan is one of the important tourist zones in Hunan province. The Former Residence of Chairman Mao is the most interesting site. It was in this region that Mao Zedong spent his childhood and youth, attending school and helping his father with the farm work. The Memorial Hall of Mao Zedong, where we can look through his life experience, presents us many photos and all the things that Chairman Mao once used. The Water-dripping Cave, about 3 km northwest of the village, is a very popular destination, possibly because of the fact that Mao once spent a short period of time there in his late life. Chairman Mao was also a poet as well as a politician. The Steles Forest of Mao's Poems includes most of his poems. We can enjoy the wonderful poems there. Wish you to have a good time here! 4书面表达(满分25分)目前,有些地方在用人上违背原则,不讲能力讲人情,一些心术不正之徒被提拔到领导岗位,给人民的事业带来损失。请根据下面图画,写一篇英语短文,简要说明图画中所表达的内容,重点阐述这种现象所带来的后果和你的观点。注意:1.短文应包括图中所提供的主要信息,并做适当发挥,使短文内容连贯、完整;2.词数:120左右。The picture shows clearly a phenomenon in our society nowadays: some leaders who are promoted in improper way will be sure to appreciate those who have the same interest as they themselves. They care nothing about the ability and morality. Once those ill-minded men take the important position, they will work together to do wrong, just like the wolf and the Bei. It will certainly cause great damage to people and society.I think that our Party and government should examine the would-be leaders seriously and strictly, and send away the flattering ones and employ the ones who have both ability and political integrity. Only in this way can the talented people devote themselves to the construction of our country. Only in this way can our country develop speedily and steadily.5书面表达: 假如《读者》杂志举办《中学生一日行》征文活动,请写一篇英语日记参加这项活动。包括如下要点: 1.时间:日,星期日。 2.为了能在大明湖上荡舟,你和同学们清早到了大明湖公园。
3.后来在湖边拾到一个皮包(leather bag),内有照相机、护照以及一大笔钱。
4.在警察的帮助下,用了三个小时你找到了失主,一个外国朋友(Mr. Woodhead)。
5.外国朋友很感激。能帮助别人,你们也非常高兴。
要求:词数100左右。
April 9, 2006
Fine Spring is the best season in Jinan. The students in our class got ready for the outing to the Daminghu Park. We got there early in the morning so that we could row boats on the Daming Lake. But as soon as we got to the lake, we found a leather bag with a camera, a passport and a lot of money in it. With the help of a policeman we found the owner, Mr. woodhead, a foreign friend after three hours. Seeing his bag, he was very glad and thankful to us. Though we didn’t row boats
on the lake, we were very happy to help others.6书面表达: 假如你是广州电视台“科技博览”节目的编辑, 每周你们栏目要向观众介绍一项科技发明。 本周你们栏目的推荐话题是“Life on the Go”。 要向观众简要介绍手机。请你为栏目主持人准备一篇文字稿。  文稿内容必须包括: 1.手机被视为大发明的原因; 2.现今手机的功能; 3.你认为未来的手机会 …… 要求:1.词数:120 -150。 2.开头已经为你写好(不计入总词数)。 This is GZTV, Science and Technology View.We are now on the air with a 45-minute regular program to bring you a big invention – cell phones.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________This is GZTV, Science and Technology View.We are now on the air with a 45-minute regular program to bring you a big invention – cell phones. Nowadays you can find a cell phone used here and there.Many people consider it one of the greatest inventions last century.Why? Several reasons for it.First of all, it has changed our way of life and speed the pace of our work.As a useful machine, it makes it possible for us to talk to anyone from anywhere no matter where we are and what we are doing.Having a cell phone makes us feel safer, since we can call for help in case of an emergency.Also, the cell phone is a way to have fun and be cool. Modern cell phones are more than just phones – they are being used as cameras and radios, and to send e-mail or surf the Internet.New functions are being added to the phones.The latest cell phones have features such as games, music and an electric calendar that will remind you of appointments and important dates. It’s believed that cell phones in the future will still play an important part in people’s life.They will be much more smarter, and prices will be more competitive.Maybe cell phones will be built into our body and phone calls could be made simply by speaking.7书面表达:1.假定你是一名中学生,有一次,一位外国朋友问你,除了在学校学习英语之外还有什么其他
途径练习英语.请你根据提示写出你参加英语角的情况。提示:1.“英语角”与两年前成立,许多中学生参加,有时也有些大学生和外国友人来此。2.活动时间:每周六上午。3.活动内容:练习英语口语,谈论大家共同感兴趣的事情,交流学习英语的经验等。4.谈你参加此项活动的体会。
参考词汇:“英语角”: English corner_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I’m a senior student. I like English very much. Besides attending English lessons at school, I often go to the English Corner in the park near my home on Saturday morning. It was set up two years ago. Many high school students gather there. Sometimes, some college students and even foreign friends are also at present at the English Corner.There, we practice our spoken English, talk about what we are interested in, exchange our experience in learning English and so on. I’ve learnt a lot.I have really improved myself in English since I visited it. It’s really a good help to me.8书面表达(满分25分)最近,你校组织学生观看了青春期教育影片《早熟》,影片讲叙了一对青少年学生相爱的故事,性格开朗的男生出生于贫困家庭,活泼可爱的女生家庭富裕且家教严厉,他们在学校举行的圣诞舞会之后相爱了,女孩意外怀孕结束了他们可爱的校园生活,小两口为了生活,在农村经历了各种难以想象的困难。影片给我们的启示是:年青人应当为自己的行为负责。请你以此部电影的事实为背景,结合你身边的事例,以Too Young For Love为题,写一篇不少于120字的观后感,重点表明你对早恋的看法。参考词汇:puppy love早恋;pregnancy怀孕;admire爱慕;reveal表露Too Young For LoveAfter seeing the film, I feel sorry for the young couple. They should have had a bright future if they hadn’t had the puppy love. The girl's unexpected pregnancy puts an end to their dreams and marks the beginning of a series of hardships.Puppy love in school has been a topic for some time now. This raises a lot of tough questions. First of all, it is irresponsible for teenagers to be in love. As it is the best time for study, teenagers should concentrate their attention on lessons. It is even immoral to have sex. Once I saw two students kissing in the classroom. It was the strangest thing I have ever seen on campus. There was nothing wrong with admiring someone of the opposite sex. But I suggest students not reveal their affections, but keep them to themselves until they're ready for it. True love requires responsibility. If you just want to have a taste of puppy love, can you be sure you are able to control yourself well? Young people should be responsible for their actions.9书面表达(满分25分)最近,你校组织学生到农村进行一次社会实践活动,调查“富民政策”实施后,给农村带来的变化,下列四幅图画描绘了你们在农村的所见所闻。请根据图画内容,用英语写一篇实践活动报告。 注意:1. 词数:120左右; 2. 参考词汇:富民政策rich-peasant policy;3. 运用想象,可适当发挥;4. 开头部分已给出,不计入总词数。Last weekend, our school organized a social activity. ______
Last weekend, our school organized a social activity. We are required to find out how much the countryside has changed since the “rich-peasant policy” was carried out in the country. The countryside takes on a new look both in living environment and mental outlook. Hills are covered with trees and gardens are filled with flowers. Rivers are clean with bridges over them, which makes the traffic very convenient. Peasants are living in the beautiful houses which are equipped with fine furniture. What impressed us most is that peasants are paying special attention to their cultural life. Because they have much money and less physical burden, they have more time for leisure. People look more energetic and younger for their age. This activity was really a big surprise for us. What we saw in the countryside was far better than we expected.10书面表达(满分25分)假如你是学生会主席,请根据下列内容在你校做一次捐款活动的动员演讲。要求:可适当增加细节。字数:100词左右。事件:山体滑坡时间:2006年5月地点:东山后果:死亡人数超过80人,许多灾民急需救助,经济损失巨大参考词汇:山体滑坡land slide;捐赠donate
Dear students,I’m here in front of you with a heavy heart, because I have been shocked by the terrible loss of lives from the land slide, which hit Dong Shan in May, 2006.The number of the deaths in the disaster is up to 80 and hundreds of people need immediate aiD.The disaster caused great loss to the area.In the face of this sudden disaster, the governments and people there have displayed an admirable level of confidence, courage and capability to save themselves from danger. Merciless as the disaster was, we human beings are sympathetic and caring. As a member of Chinese people, we have the responsibility and duty to help them. Let’s work together hand in hand and shoulder to shoulder to help people there in rebuilding their beautiful homes. Save the pocket money and donate it to the war against nature.Thank you!11书面表达(满分25分)“神六成功”、“超级女声”和“洪战辉”是人们谈论较多的话题。“航天英雄”费俊龙,聂海胜,“超女”冠军李宇春及“中国男孩”洪战辉一时成为青年学生崇拜的偶像。根据你自己的亲身体会,请给某英语报社写一篇120左右的英语短文,表明你最崇拜的是哪位,重点陈述你的理由。题目自拟。My Idol--Li YuchunSuper voice girl -- Li Yuchun has become a new pop idol in many young people’s minD. I have developed my love for her although I’m not as much a fan as the others.First, I like singing. The more I listen to her singing, the more I will enjoy them. Her songs not only make young audience sing together with her, but also make the old people feel young.Second, I like her style of performance on the stage. She has set an example for us youth to show our talent. Every time I hear her singing, I’m full of confidence. Her singing will encourage me to develop a step further in my studies.Finally, she is a singer with many gifts. She is true but not fake. It is her efforts that make her a super girl. I’m determined to work hard at my lessons so that I can be whatever I want to be. 12书面表达(满分25分)今年12月1日是是世界第十八个艾滋病日,其主题是Stop AIDS, Keep the Promise。围绕这个主题,《中学生英文报》举办征文竞赛。请根据以下内容,写一篇征文。根据下列图表,说明我国艾滋病的现状。
为了遏制艾滋病的蔓延和关爱艾滋病患者,作为中学生,我们应该:认识艾滋病的危害;自尊自爱,远离毒品;……;……(第3、4小点请自己发挥。)要求:1. 短文需包括所给要点;2. 短文的开头与结尾已为你写好;3. 字数120左右。AIDS is a deadly disease, which is spreading fast throughout our country. ____________________________________________________________ Let’s remember: Stop AIDS, Keep the Promise.AIDS is a deadly disease, which is spreading fast throughout our country. As the shows, by the end of August, 2005, there had been 102,387 people infected with the virus. The number of people who got AIDS came up to 30,158 and 7,643 people died disease. The AIDS virus can be transmitted through many routes. Taking drugs is the cause of transmission. In our country in % of AIDS sufferers were drug takersIn order to prevent the fast spread of AIDS, we middle school students must realize how harmful AIDS is. We should be strict with ourselves and keep away from drugs .Besides, we shouldn’t look down upon those AIDS suffers. What they need is care and love from society.Let’s remember: Stop AIDS, Keep the Promise.13假定你在参加一场英语辩论赛。你是正方辩手,试用英语简要地表明自己的观点。主题 Shall a senior student take a part—time job in holidays?观点 1.高中生重视功课,而对社会知道甚少。 2.假期做a part—time job 是很好的社会实践。 3.通过书本学到的东西不如通过实践学到的东西有效。 4.通过社会实践,我们可以在知识和能力两个方面取得进步。 5.假期做a part—time job 的报酬或多或少有些帮助。结论 高中生……Dear friends, Here are my points .We students of today have to pay much attention to our lessons and know little of society though it’s not our fault .A holiday is the best time to make up for that. Taking a part—time job is a good form of social practice. What is learned in books can’t have the same deep effect on us as what is learned through experience. In social practice, we can surely make progress in both knowledge and ability. Besides, taking a part—time job, we may get paid more or less to help our family. Thus ,I will say a senior school student should take a part—time job in holidays, if possible ,of course.14书面表达(满分25分)近来,越来越多的学生在校外租房而不愿住大寝室。请根据下面提示,一分为二地用英语写一篇短文,说说两者各自的好处与坏处,并表明自己的观点。1. 学习时间;
3. 自由性;
4. 与同学交往;
5. 学习效果。注意:可从其他角度阐述,但两方面的理由都至少要有两条;词数100左右。
Nowadays, some students would not like to live in a dorm. Instead, they rent houses outside the school. There are advantages for both. Living in a dorm can increase friendship and cooperation between classmates. And of cause it is safer. A dorm is more like a society, wich enables students to learn to a-dapt to each other, thus preparing for the social life later. As for renting houses to live alone, it’s better for study as you can feel free in your own room without being interrupted by others. As a result, you can have more time and devote yourself to studying whole-heartedly. But there may appear some safety prob-lems as you live outside of the school.Anyhow, as a student, I prefer living in a dorm.15书面表达(满分25分)下列图表反映的是我校2002年与2005年学生健康状况调查的部分数据。请你用英文为某报写一份报告,反映该校三年间学生健康状况的变化情况,分析其原因并提出相应的改进措施(不少于两条)。注意:1.报告必须包括图表中所有内容。
2.词数:120左右。第一句已给出(不计入总词数)。A recent survey shows that the health of the students in our school has been going from bad to worse in the past three years .___________________________________________________________________________A recent survey shows that the health of the students in our school has been going from bad to worse in the past three years . The number of nearsighted students has increased from 78.2% in 2002 to 92.5% in 2005 , while that of overweight , from 36% to 52.4%. Nearly 10% more students lack sleep because of more homework to do . Besides , over 15% more students become mentally unhealthy .To improve students’ health , we call for less homework . Only in this way can students get plenty of sleep and meanwhile prevent them from being nearsighted . Proper diets and exercise should also be paid attention to so that they won’t easily put on weight . With their heavy burdens removed , students can then keep in normal mental health .16书面表达(满分25分)时下.有人认为8、6、9是吉利数字,4、7、3是不吉利数字。我则全然不信。请据此提示,合理发挥,拟一短文谈论“Lucky numbers or unlucky numbers?”。词数100左右。Quite a lot of people are nowadays crazy about some “lucky numbers”, such as 8s, 6s and 9s, which sounds like Chinese “Fa”, “Liuliu Dashun” and “Changchang Jiujiu”. While some numbers they think are “unlucky” numbers, such as. 4s, 7s and 3s, for their pronunciation have the Chinese meanings of “die”, “go away” and “disperse”, or “dissolve”. They are willing to pay much more money than usual price for a lucky number for their telephones, cell phones or car plates for they believe the “lucky” number can bring them good luck.
I don’t believe these at all. There never have been persons who had succeeded in their career by owning lucky numbers. Oppositely, some people got lucky numbers, but they have little achievements in their work. Numbers have nothing to do with one's luck and that has been the fact.17书面表达(满分25分)  现代社会的发展要求我们有良好的人际关系,你班上举行了一次讨论会,讨论如何交友。请根据下面的提示写一篇发言稿,词数100~200。  1.每个人都需要朋友,如何交友极为重要。  2.要交朋友,首先对别人要友好。微笑是吸引别人的吸铁石(magnet)  3.要使陌生人不管在何处,都能感到你的亲切。要关心别人胜过关心自己,不要以貌取人。  4.设法记住别人的姓名。  5.与别人有分歧时,不要争吵,要商量。  6.不要相信那些在危机时刻背离朋友的人,因为俗话说“患难的朋友才是真正的朋友”。Everyone needs friends. A good personal relationship is especially important with the development of modern society, so how to make true friends is very important to anybody.  To make friends, you must be friendly to others. A smile is like a magnet that draws people . Smile at others and you are always sure to get a smile in return . You should do your best to make a stranger feel at home, no matter where he happens to be. Think as you are in his position and make him feel welcome. And don’t judge a stranger only by his appearance.  Try to remember others names, which will make them feel that they have made an impression on you.  If you don’t agree with others on certain matter, don’t argue but discuss with them.  You should think more of others than of yourselves.Finally, don’t believe those who leave their friends when they are in trouble because, as the saying goes, “A friend in need is a friend indeed”.18书面表达(25分)近年来,禽流感频发,一些国家在疫区捕杀所有鸟类。对此,你们班开展了主题班会,讨论结果如下:赞成捕杀者认为 反对捕杀者认为 你的态度1.防止病毒扩散、威胁人类健康 1.捕杀鸟类,不公平,太残忍 ?2.疫区扩大,不易治愈 2.尽快找到疫苗 注意:1.为使行文流畅,应适当增加细节,不能逐条翻译。2.词数在120左右3.参考词汇:禽流感bird flu;家禽poultry;病毒virus;疫苗vaccine解析:参考例文(下划线的为文章的亮点)As it is well-kown that bird flu has spread throughmany countries. They have take some measurements to prevent it.Some think it is necessary to kill all the poultry and birds. At present it is only a good way to prevent the deadly virus from spreading and harming people’s health. The more the virus spreads to, the more difficult it is to conquer it.However, others think it is unfair and awfully cruel to do so just for the benefit of human beings. Finding vaccines as quickly as possible is the most important think.As far as I’m concerned, catching and killing birds is not necessary. It may cause the birds to die out. Also, birds are friends to us human beings.评分标准:1、要点分(1)事件背景分:1分(2)4个观点的要点分:8分,自己的态度:2分(3)细节补充分4分(注:如果某个要点上出现语法或表达错误等,该要点只能得一半分)2、整体把握分(1)时态分:2分(2)思想内容正确、语言流畅、连词等的运用:5分(3)亮点分:3分(包括:词汇、语言点的恰当运用,分析事件深刻等)根据评分标准给例文评分:As it is well-kown that bird flu has spread throughmany countries. They have take some measurements to prevent it. (事件背景分:1分)Some think it is necessary to kill all the poultry and birds. At present it is only a good way to prevent the deadly virus from spreading and harming people’s health.(要点1,2分) The more the virus spreads to, the more difficult it is to conquer it.(要点2,2分)However, others think it is unfair and awfully cruel to do so just for the benefit of human beings.(要点3,2分) Finding vaccines as quickly as possible is the most important think.(要点4,2分)As far as I’m concerned, catching and killing birds is not necessary. It may cause the birds to die out. Also, birds are friends to us human beings.(自己的态度,2分)其他分:文章不是逐条翻译,而是恰当的补充了细节:4分文章时态为一般现在时是正确的:2分文章思想内容正确、语言流畅,正确运用了连词:5分文章有诸多亮点:3分【调研评价】本题带有明显的拓展意味,是一篇较突出的半开放式的作文。符合书面表达的“让学生有话说”的要求,适应新教材,符合课改要求。例文的亮点,用横线已标明。19写作 ( 满分25 分 ).题目要求:红星棉纺厂(Hongxing Cotton Mill)是对外开放企业,目前正准备引进外资,扩大规模.下列图表反映出该厂近十年发生的变化.请根据下表内容,用英语为该厂写一篇简介,以吸引国外投资者向该厂投资. 注意:1.词数:100左右;2.可适当发挥,但要合情合理;3.生词提示:invest(投资).Great changes have taken place in Hongxing Cotton Mill in the past ten years. It had only 400 workers in 1993, but there are as many as 3,000 now. Now the mill has 75 workshops, but there were only 20 ten years ago. Now the total amount of money the mill makes in a year has reached as much as 28,000,000 yuan, which is 7 times the amount of 1993. In 1993, there were only 9 kinds of products, but today the mill can produce more than 20 kinds. What's more, the mill has got rid of the old equipment and introduced much advanced, scientific equipment. Foreign investments are welcome.20书面表达(满分25分)
请根据下列中文提示,用英语向来访的贵宾介绍你校新建的网络学校。1.使教和学更方便,更有趣,能在课堂上获取更多的信息,学到更多知识。2.向师生开放,可向世界各地发送电子邮件,获取信息,等等。3.只要家中有电脑,任何人都可以学习本校课程。4.有助于改善学校的管理,满足现代化教育的需要。5.作为重点学校(key school),对于其他的新建中学起示范和帮助作用。注意:1.短文须包含上面提示,可以适当增减内容使文章连贯。2.词数:120左右。
Ladies and gentlemen,Welcome to our school. Now I would like to introduce our net-schoolOur net-school is very helpful in many ways. First, it makes both teaching and learning easierand more interesting. Students can get more knowledge in class. Whoever has a computer can have the lesson we give at home. Second, we can make good use of the Internet, sending e-mails, searching for any information we need, etc. Third, the net also helps improve our school management and meet the needs of modern education. Fourth, as a key school in our city, it sets a good example to the newly-built schools and may be of some help to them.That’s all. Thank you.21书面表达(满分25分)最近,你校试行在课间播放音乐,同学们对此私下议论,看法不一。请你根据表格中所提供的信息,给你的班主任Mr. Brown 写封信,客观地介绍大家的看法。大多数同学赞同,部分同学反对。注意:词数100-120左右 赞同者 反对者原因 播放音乐能活跃气氛。 课间时间太短,播放音乐达不到预期效果。 能使大脑得到放松,减轻学习的疲劳。 课间需要的是安静,而不是嘈杂的声音。 能给大家带来欢乐和美的享受。 有时上课后还沉浸在课间听的音乐中。_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Most of us agree that music should be played. As we know, music can produce a lively and happy atmosphere. Besides, music provides us with relaxation after hard study, which reduces the tiredness. Listening to music also makes us feel happy.
On the other hand, some students have the opposite view. They don't think they can get the expected results by listening to music, as the break between classes is short. What's needed during the break is peace instead of the noise produced by the music. Besides, in class some students are still lost in the music they have just heard.22书面表达(满分25分)
假如你是李华,美国安吉利斯中学(PORT ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL)将在今年寒假期间组织学生来你校访问一周。期间,Amy Anderson将借住在你家。请你写信告诉她主要的活动安排。内容要点如下:1)上午由学校安排统一活动;2)下午由你家负责安排市内游览、名胜观光或者购物等活动;3)晚上在家看电视、聊天或者去滑冰。注意:1、词数:100词左右;2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯流畅;3、开头Dear Amy,
I am very much pleased to learn that you are coming visit our school in the coming winter holiday and that you will stay at my home.I am very much pleased to learn that you are coming visit our school in the coming winter holiday and that you will stay at my home.My parents and I are glad to have you with us for a week. Now I will tell you what we have arranged for you. During the time you stay here, the school will organize lots of activities for all of you in the morning. However, in the afternoon, my family and I will show you around the city, see some local places of interests, or simply do some shopping. In the evening, we can chat with my friends, watch TV, or even go skating. I am sure we’ll have a nice time and enjoy each other’s company.We are looking forward to your coming.Yours sincerely,
Li Hua23随着经济的高速发展,人民的生活水平大幅度提高。但是普通百姓仍然面临一些现实的问题,成为创建和谐社会的障碍。根据下面的漫画,写一篇120词左右的英语短文,说明漫画反映的问题,简要分析其产生的原因,并提出合理化建议。注意:开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 It can be easily proved that Chinese people’s life has been greatly improved with the rapid development of economy._______________________________________________________________________________One possible version:It can be easily proved that Chinese people’s life has been greatly improved with the rapid development of economy. However, just as the cartoon shows, some ordinary people are still faced with some practical problems like illness and education.Two main facts can explain the causes. One is that some people, especially some peasants and laid-off workers, are so poor that they cannot afford the high expense of going to hospital or receiving education. The other is that some hospitals and schools care more about their profits than their patients or students. They often overcharge, loading a heavier burden on ordinary people.To solve the problems, there should be a society in which rich people will do whatever they can to help the poor. But it is more important that the government should enforce laws strictly and punish the illegal behavior seriously.Thus, we have reasons to believe a harmonious society can be built much sooner.24高中生在成长的过程中会碰到一些烦恼。就这一话题你班正积极筹备召开一次主题班会。请你依据下表进行必要的思考,并用英语准备一篇到会发言的材料。词数120左右。pains solutions相貌、体形不美 不必在意不被他人理解,朋友少 加强沟通学习滞后,压力大 ?零花钱不多 ?注意:1.开头已写好,不记入词数。
2.语言通顺,结构严谨。Boys and girls:We high school students do have some growing pains, but we can get rid of them correctly and wisely _____________________________________________________________Possible version:Boys and girls:We high school students do have some growing pains, but we can rid of them correctly and wisely. First, some of us are upset about their body styles and looks. It’s unnecessary and it’s not important at all. We needn’t care about it. It is one’s inner beauty that matters. Second, we sometimes seem to be misunderstood by our teachers, parents and classmates. Facing this, we can find a proper time to have a heart—to—heart talk with them, trying to remove the misunderstanding. Some of us have fewer friends. I think being open—minded and friendly will do you good. Third, we may fall behind others, which makes us stressed. Actually we can encourage ourselves to work efficiently, full of determination. Last, some of us don’t have much pocket money, so they feel unhappy. Isn’t it strange? So long as we have some, that’s enough. And we can learn to spend money!That’s all. Thank you. 25假如你最近对班上的同学进行了题为“影响你选择音乐的因素是什么”的调查,其结果如下。现在请用英语为班级黑板报写一份简单的调查结果说明,并针对图表中的任何一个数据所反映的情况谈谈你的看法。注意:1)词数不少于60。
2)文章的开头已经给出。
3)适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Recently I have carried out a survey among the students in our class. The survey was conducted to find out what influences the music we listen to.
Possible VersionRecently I have carried out a survey among the students in our class. The survey was conducted to find out what influences the music we listen to.According to the survey, TV and films have the strongest effect on our choice of music, 50 per cent of the students sharing the opinion. About 30 per cent of the students say they are influenced by friends when deciding what to listen to. Radio comes third, with 20 per cent of the students choosing it. Parents seem to have very little influence. Only 10 per cent of the students say they listen to what their parents recommend.In my opinion, one of the major reasons why TV and films influence our choice of music so much is that the music in the film usually goes with beautiful pictures, or expresses certain feelings of heroes. Good film music, as is often the case, can accompany a person’s entire life.26假如你是某学校课外科技小组的成员,请根据以下提示做一个简短的100词左右的小组活动发言稿。开头和结尾已有,不计入总词数。当今时代为信息时代--消息灵通极为重要原
因 1、许多领域里的成功取决于获得最新的信息2、决策的失败常常是由于缺乏必要的信息。获取信息的手段 1、读报纸杂志,了解国内外消息,体育新闻甚至天气预报。2、听收音机或看电视。3、上网浏览等。未来社会 信息越来重要,没有它如同盲人寸步难行。Hello, teachers and schoolmates! Today I am going to talk about information in themodern world. _____________________________________________________
_Possible version:Hello, teachers and schoolmates! Today I am going to talk about information in the modern world. Information in the modern world is extremely important, because the success of many fields depends on getting the newest information. Meanwhile, a decision fails often because of having no necessary information. Having realizing that, you may want to know how we can get enough information. There are many ways of getting information. For example, in order to know the news of the world, we can read the newspapers or magazines and learn of something about the events happening in sports, politics, even the weather. We can also watch TV or listen to the radio or get on the Internet. I think in the future, the information will be more and more important. If you don’t have it, you will feel difficult to do anything, just like a blind person!That’s all. Thank you.27面对当前中学生“出国热”,请你以为题,谈谈中学生出国留学的利与弊。(可以从以下几方面考虑,但不一定要面面俱到:年龄、生活经验、自理能力、生活学习费用、语言学习环境、传播民族文化、学习国外先进科学技术) Studying Abroad in recent years, studying abroad has been popular. More and more students leave their own country to go abroad for their further education. They say that they can develop better with advanced facilities and teaching methods in those modern schools. By communicating with foreign students or staying a long time with them, a profitable experience is available to them. By the time they come back home, they are supposed to have a great advantage over the students at home in many ways. I quite agree with what they say. But one fact I’d like to remind them of is that quite a number of overseas students stay abroad disappointed as they can’t obtain what they hope for, let alone success. When they are abroad, they are helpless and have to be independent, which is quite contrary to what it is at home. Th they can’t even tell right and wrong apart, and as a result some of them even commit crimes. Therefore, whether it is good or not to study abroad depends on the individual. So take more factors into careful consideration. 28偶像崇拜你们班英语课上进行了一场有关偶像崇拜的讨论,同学们提出了不同的看法,请根据下表的提示写一篇有关讨论的英语短文。一些同学的看法 另一些同学的看法 你的看法1. 我们需要偶像;2. 偶像是我们的榜样,能激励我们努力上进;3. 不少名人是得益于偶像崇拜而成名的。 1. 我们不需要偶像;2. 偶像崇拜浪费时间、金钱,影响学习;3. 不健康的偶像崇拜,害人害已。 ?注意:1。词数120左右;文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。2. 可适当发挥,使行文连贯。3.参考词汇:偶像— 崇拜—worship Our class have had a discussion about idol worship______________________Possible versionOur class have had a discussion about idol worship. Some of my classmates consider that we need idols that have set examples to us. And our idols’ deeds can inspire us to make efforts to make progress. Besides, not a few figures have benefited from idol worship since they experienced their roads to be famous.However, others do not approve. They believe we never need idols and idol worship can do nothing but waste money and time which we should have spent on studies. What’s worse, some unhealthy idol worship may do harm to ourselves as well as others. As for me, I’m not opposed to idol worship, but we must be aware that idol worship can’t take the place of our efforts and our future will and should be created by our own hands.
文章来源:大耳朵英语--免费实用

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐