MrBanana是什么意思思

Recently Played
Recent reviews by MrBananaGrabber
&&1&&&&&&&
1.3 hrs on record
It's nice to see them trying out a first person game, but this just feels cheap (in the sense of quick deaths and illogical actions) and poorly thought out. Items are hidden in obscure places, the monster in the demo can be delayed by only a specific way that I doubt anyone would think to do - because it's not something anyone would think to do in real life.It just felt totally on rails and not in an enjoyable way. (missing) Fingers crossed the full game actually has a lot of replay value and multiple path selections, although I very much doubt it will as the story relies on everything being done a certain way. Very fittingly this reminded me of the original Resident Evil games - loads of locked doors, and seemingly endless trial and error.I was especially annoyed by the total lack of logic in escaping: Why is it the obvious escape route leads to game over, yet the more complex and easier to stop escape leads to a win? It's total nonsense, and not even remotely rewarding or enjoyable.P.S. Well done on getting Walter White to play the main bad guy in this series. No half measures!
Posted 10 January.
Last edited 10 January.
Was this review helpful?
12.4 hrs on record
Recommended, but buy it during a sale.The story, game engine, and themes are superb and the game is worth playing just to experience the universe and environments that has been so brilliantly created.However the use of monsters actually weakens the game, with a lot of the encounters feeling more like annoying distractions. They aren't especially scary or disturbing, and quickly feel more like lethal (and sometimes tedious) obstacles to be passed. One type is able to teleport, which just felt incredibly cheap, especially as the area it was located in was very interesting, and provided some story. Which made me wish they hadn't bothered with the monster.Another time I opened a door only to have a monster kill me, seemingly only because it happened to have walked to that area as I opened the door. So it was just literally bad timing, as it could have been anywhere.One monster is scripted and I died needlessly to find that out, and again, the way it was used just felt cheap and poorly written.So ultimatley I would say the monsters are by far the weakest part of the game, and distract (and irritate) you from an otherwise superb and brilliantly realised experience.The plot also feels unfinished, with so much of the backstory and character stories left untold. Which I felt were missed opportunities. I would have gladly swapped the monster sections for a few extra puzzles and discovering more about the environment and characters.Grab it when it's on sale, and hopefully you won't find the monsters are annoying as I did.
Posted 18 October, 2016.
Last edited 18 October, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
0.0 hrs on record
Hen flesh!What?
Posted 29 September, 2016.
Last edited 29 September, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
0.0 hrs on record
More fantastic high quality gaming music from Frank Klepacki.
Posted 28 September, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
9.2 hrs on record
This is a great game for anyone who misses the old days of classic Command and Conquer, and wants to play an old school RTS with a great soundtrack. Thanks to them adding new army types (which are discounted for anyone who owns at least one version of the game), from medieval to sci-fi the game has loads of replay value and is surprisingly unique and addictive.Well worth adding to your collection of RTS games!
Posted 26 September, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
There are some surprisingly funny lines, and thanks to some multi-choice selections it has a fairly decent amount of replay value.I never thought I'd be murdered for watching a girlfriend shower in real life AND in a computer game. Or unwantedly stroke a clown's face several times during an intense fight.Well worth grabbing when it's on sale.
Posted 24 September, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
A 'remaster' shouldn't cause a game to run badly (when a pc is more than able to run it) and cause a bug that removes all audio from the game.A complete failure. DON'T pay any money for this farce.
Posted 23 September, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
8.5 hrs on record
This game is absolutely incredible! Thanks to this improved edition a game that is basically running on the ORIGINAL Doom engine looks and plays brilliantly.There is a huge amount of gameplay and great locations in the game, as well as some great decisions to make along the way.I really can't recommend this enough!
Posted 21 September, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
13.0 hrs on record
Ever since playing the Streets of Rage Remake (google it) I've been searching for an equally deep and satisfying beat 'em up. That search is finally over, thanks to Mother Russia Bleeds!The combat is deep, and there is plenty of variation and combos to make replaying the game, or picking it up for a few minutes or hours to play, possible. You'll quickly recognise a lot of features that previous games have, from being able to quick leap up or down the screen to avoid attacks, to being able to attack enemies while they are still on the ground. In some areas they have improved existing mechanics, such as being able to throw weapons ahead of you to help in the next side of the map, or being able to gently place them down to avoid them taking damage when being dropped. The only feature they didn't include was multiple path selections, either during a level or at the end of one. Hopefully that feature will be included in a future game, as it adds a lot to the replay value.Boss fights can be annoying, as you basically have to die a few times until you discover what their weaknesses and patterns are, but once you know how to tackle them, boss fights become an interesting pleasure.You will die a lot in the game, and there are times when you can be overwhelmed very quickly, but it keeps the game challenging and encourages you to get better at the game.I highly recommend this for any fans or casual players of beat 'em ups! Or for anyone who wants to take a s*** and then throw it at someone, before violently beating them to death.
Posted 21 September, 2016.
Last edited 22 September, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Easily one of the greatest games ever made. 16+ years later and other games are barely able to do half of what this game did.An absolute must have. You can use mods to vastly improve the graphics and tweak some of the gameplay.
Posted 7 September, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
&&1&&&&&&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

随机推荐