谁帮我翻译成男人帮英文翻译!谢谢!

谁能帮我把下面的文字翻译成英文,要做值日报告的,谢谢。
谁能帮我把下面的文字翻译成英文,要做值日报告的,谢谢。
手工翻译的,只查了一些生词
Hello, everyone.&I am on duty today,the person that I am going to introduce my idol&Wong Ka Kui. I don't know whether you know him or not, he is the head of beyond, a Hong Kong chanticleer band. He has a pivotal place in Chinese music industry. His masterpieces include Hai Kuo Tian Kong, Guang Hui Sui Yue, Da Di and so on. Wong Ka Kui is a talented musician as well, he creats, plays and sings all by himself. He is a rare musician. Although he has been dead for 21 years, he stil has a big influence nowadays. I have been liked him for more than one year, and can sing many of his songs. He is a musician who is different from other stars. He tells innermost thoughts by his music, preach the world peace and&expresses patriotism emotion. He hardly sings love songs. He has also created a song for Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela, the former president of South Africa. Lo Da Yu has said that there was no really musician in Hong Kong except Wong. I recommend you to listen to his songs so that you will get many things from them. While, my report today is over, thank you.
补充:第二句少了一个is 应该是&I am on duty today,the person that I am going to introduce is&my idol&Wong Ka Kui.
追问:你确定这回对了么?
补充:我确定
追问:不会是百度翻译的吧?
补充:这个不是,你去弄个?
谁能帮我把这篇文章翻译成正确的英文???我明天要做值日报告!!!越快越好!!!谢谢了!!!!:
谁能帮我把这篇文章翻译成正确的英文???我明天要做值日报告!!!越快越好!!!谢谢了!!!每个人都有...
帮我翻译下这个值日报告 弄成英文:
Hello everyone.It' an honor to do the presentation...
英语的值日报告,内容如下,求翻译(请不要用百度翻译器,谢谢):
手机版 我的知道 搜索答案 英语的值日报告,内容如下,求翻译(请不要用百度翻译器...
同志们,帮忙翻译一下啊。 下面的我的值日报告。用英语翻译过来。最好是一行英语一行字。小生在此多谢了:
大家好,今天我要和大家谈论有关“爱”的话题 Hello everybody, today I wan...
英语翻译要做英语值日报告了,求教几句开场白啊.我说中文,谁帮我翻译成英文.今天我给大家带来一则小笑话...:
要做英语值日报告了,求教几句开场白啊.我说中文,谁帮我翻译成英文.今天我给大家带来一则小笑话,标题是...
我需要写一个九年级的英语值日报告加翻译谢谢。:
 Taking care of our environment is our duty.But ho...
求翻译一下。同学们,大家好。今天我给大家讲一个笑话。名字叫做醉酒。蟹蟹学霸。因为要做英语值日报告,:
求翻译一下。同学们,大家好。今天我给大家讲一个笑话。名字叫做醉酒。蟹蟹学霸。因为要做英语值日报告,谢...
谁可以帮我把这个中文稿子翻译成英文的哈`拜托了`:
我是一个初中学生马上要做英语值日报告了,请各位大侠帮个忙吧`谢谢~~!!... ...
把这篇文章翻译成英语,越快越好,谢谢!:
帮忙翻译一下,越快越好,英语的
谁能帮我把这篇文章翻译...谁能帮我把下面的中文翻译成英文?谢谢!!!-夕阳问答网 & 谁能帮我把下面的中文翻译成英文?谢谢!!!信息问题谁能帮我把下面的中文翻译成英文?谢谢!!!-夕阳问答网发起者:现今互联网在现实生活中广泛应用,人们可以通过网络聊天、查阅知识等。更重要的是互联网上还可以进行广告宣传等传媒。电子杂志,又称网络杂志,它是一种非常好的媒体表现形式,它兼具了平面和互联网两者的特点,且融入了图像、文字、声音、视频、游戏等相互动态结合来呈献给读者,是一种很享受的阅读方式。阅读中可以与读者进行更多互动,加强杂志生动性;计算机、互联网的海量存储功能和网络的交互,让电子杂志有了大众的平台。同时电子杂志不受刊号、印刷和成本等所限制,更加灵活便利。电子杂志与同类媒体相比,最大优势不在于内容而在于其良好的用户基础和以网络社区为依托的互动方式。如果仅仅从内容的角度考量电子杂志,它显然是远远落后于传统纸质媒体的。对电子杂志而言,最重要的不再是杂志的内容,而是如何发挥这一新媒介在信息传播的交互性上的优势,改善传统大众传播过程中受众被动的地位,鼓励网民参与到电子杂志创作过程中来。网民积极性的调动,不仅提高了电子杂志内容的质量,俯矗碘匪鄢睹碉色冬姬更重要的是增强了他们对社区的认同感和归属感。本文介绍一本关于时尚养生的杂志,杂志融合了各种流行的时尚元素,各个年龄阶段的人群都能从中找到自己想要的东西。文中将讲述如何使用Photoshop软件和iebook软件制作一本电子杂志,从制作过程的各个细节,都有详细描述。推荐回答
Nowadays the Internet is widely used in real life, people can through the network chat, access to knowledge, etc. More important is the Internet can also in advertising media, etc. The electronic magazine, also called network magazine. It is a very good media forms, it has the characteristics of both plane and the Internet, and into the image, word, sound, video, game and dynamic combined with each other to present readers, is a kind of very enjoy way of reading. Reading can and readers more interactive, strength The computer, the Internet mass storage function and network interaction, let the electronic magazines have the public platform. At the same time the electronic magazine from serial number, printing and cost, limit, more flexible convenience. Electronic magazine and compared the same media, the biggest advantage is not content but in its good user base and take the network community based interactive mode. If only from the content point of view concerns the electronic magazine, it is obviously lags behind the traditional paper media. The electronic magazine is concerned, the most important is no longer the content of the magazine, but how to play the new media in the informati俯矗碘匪鄢睹碉色冬姬on dissemination to the interactive advantage, improve the traditional mass media audience in the process of passive position, encourage users to participate in the electronic magazine creation process. Netizens enthusiasm transfer, not only improve the quality of ......相关信息& & & & 其他回答Nowadays the Internet in real life are widely used, people can through the Internet chat, access to knowledge. More important is the Internet can also be used for advertising and other media. Electronic magazine, also called network magazine, it is a very good media forms, both the plane and the Internet both characteristic, and integration of image, text, sound, video, games and other dynamic binding to present, is a kind of enjoy reading method. Reading can and readers more interactive, stren computer, Internet mass storage function and network interaction, let electronic magazine has a public platform. At the same time magazine from issue, printing and cost limits, more flexible and convenient. Electronic magazine and similar compared to the media, the biggest advantage lies not in its content and good user base and network community based interaction mode. If only from the perspective of the content of the electronic magazine, it is obviously lags far behind the traditional paper media. On the electronic magazine, the most i俯矗碘匪鄢睹碉色冬姬mportant is no longer a journal content, but how to play the new media in the information dissemination interaction on the edge, to improve the traditional mass media audiences in the process of passive position, encourage a netizen to participate in the electronic journal of creation process. A netizen to mobilize the enthusiasm of the electronic content of the magazine, not only improve the quality, more important is to......回答时间:[]Copyright & 2016谁可以帮助我翻译成英文啊,谢谢了!随着经济发展速度的逐步加快,市场竞争也越来越激烈.在竞争激烈的市场环境中,竞争能力或竞争优势就是决定企业成败的关键因素.因此,如何培育企业竞争优势,构建核心竞争力,以求在当前经营环境复杂多变,竞争日趋多样化的市场中站稳脚跟,赢得一席之地,就成了所有企业都非常关注的话题.为此,本人在综合了前辈们的一些先进思想后,试着从核心竞争力的概念入手,通过对核心竞争力的构成及其特征的理解,分析了当前我国企业有关核心竞争力的一些问题,并提出相关建议措施
dofkbtuoic
With the pace of economic growth is picking up speed,market competition has become increasingly fierce.In a highly competitive market environment,competitiveness or competitive advantage is a key factor in deciding the success or failure.Therefore,how to foster competitive advantage,build the core competitiveness in order to operate in the current complex and changing environment,competition is becoming more diverse market,stand firm to win a place,it becomes all the companies are very concerned about the topic.To do this,I synthesis of the predecessors of some of the advanced thinking,try the concept of core competence from the start,through the core competitiveness of the composition and characteristics of understanding,Analysis of the current core competitiveness of Chinese enterprises on a number of issues and make recommendations of measures
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
With the pace of economic growth is picking up speed, market competition has become increasingly fierce. In a highly competitive market environment, competitiveness or competitive advantage is a key f...
Along with the economy develop speed gradually speed, the market competes also more and more vigorous.In the middle of competing vigorous market environment, the competition ability or competitive adv...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐