求一篇关于安全的作文英语对话或作文“which one is more important to one's success:dream or hard work?”

我要以“保护环境”为话题求一篇英语作文_百度知道
我要以“保护环境”为话题求一篇英语作文
看准字眼,是英语作文
我有更好的答案
中考英语作文范文1  1) It’s our duty to save water(节约水是我们每个人的责任。)  As we know , water is very important to man, (我们知道,水对人类来说是非常的重要。)we can’t live without water. (没有水我们就不能生存。)The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less. (适合人类喝的水是越来越少了。)But some people don’t care about it .(但是有些人却不关心或不在意。)They waste a lot of water in their daily life. (日常生活中他们浪费很多水。)Even worse, they pour dirty water in to rivers.(更糟糕的是他们排放污水到河流里。) They throw rubbish into rivers , too. (他们还乱扔垃圾到河流理去。)Many rivers and lakes are seriously p...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文which is more important in English studying in college?language knowledge or skills?求英语作文英语作文……120字左右
观楚团795oz
A“Living Lei Feng”----My English TeacherOne afternoon my English teacher and I went to visit a student's mother,who was lying in hospital.As soon as we entered the hospital,something happened.A 15-year-old girl was carrying a patient,her father,to the doctor's office.Before they reached the office,the old man fell down to the ground,gasping his last①.What a pity to see the girl too weak to do anything for him!Feeling helpless,she did nothing but cry.At this moment,some people went to help,but were shocked to find that the old man was dying fast.They were too frightened to do anything.Glancing at me,my English teacher hurried over to the dying man without hesitation②.He knelt on one knee and lifted the old man up.But the man couldn't walk.So my teacher put him on his back.When they reached the door of the office,the patient was dead.Just then a doctor came up and said to my teacher:“How miserable!Please send your father into the mortuary③.”“He isn't my teacher' it's hers,” I explained to the doctor,pointing to the girl.“Hers?” replied the doctor in surprise.“Yes,it's hers.My teacher and I happened to pass by here just now.”“Your teacher?” the doctor said.“Which school are you from?What's your teacher's name?”“His name is….” Just then I saw my teacher signaling④ to me with his hand.Clearly he wanted me to stop.But how could “He is my English teacher.His name is Zhou Hongdun (周洪敦),”answered I proudly.Hearing what I said,people around smiled at my English teacher.“What a good‘living Lei Feng!’” one of them said,deeply moved.(选自日《上海学生英文报》)【词语解释】①gasp[ga:sp] one's last 奄奄一息②hesitation[?hezi'teiM+n]n.犹豫;踌躇③mortuary['m&:tju+ri] n.(医院的)太平间④signal['sign+l]v.以动作向……示意【写法指要】本文只写了一件事:周老师救助即将断气的一位老人的行为.文章的前四段是铺垫部分,交待事情发生的背景.后面是用对话的形式叙述周老师助人为乐的行为发生的经过.办好事不让别人知道姓名,正是雷锋精神的体现,而且,说周老师是“活雷锋”者不是作者自已,而是一位受到感动的旁观者,这样写具有很强的说服力.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Sleeping and Romantic loving
是药大的吗?
扫描下载二维码热点作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢全新版大学英语二口语对话_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
全新版大学英语二口语对话
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢求一篇英语作文:How to keep healthy?
求一篇英语作文:How to keep healthy?
09-12-25 &
It is necessary to keep a balanced diet if you want to keep healthy.You'd better eat enough vegatables which contain rich vitamin, proper meat is needed,too. Avoid fried or toasted food.It is important to do regular exercises, such as running or playing badminton. Keeping high mood is good for mentally health. We should renew our spirits and release our stress, so that we can have a good attitude towards life. To enjoy our beautiful life, we must be bound to keep healthy. 如果想保持健康,均衡的饮食很重要。你最好吃足够的蔬菜,因为它包含丰富的维生素。适量的肉类也是需要的。避免油炸和烤制食品。 有规律地做一些运动也很重要,比如说跑步或者打打羽毛球。保持好的情绪对心理健康很重要。我们应该有新的思想,而且要释放压力,这样我们才能对生活有一个好的态度。为了享受美好生活,我们必须保持健康
请登录后再发表评论!
1.What is the most important thing in the world? I think it is health.You can take away our money, house, car, or even our clothes and we can survive. But if our health was taken away, we would surely die. That is why we always try to eat in a healthy way and exercise regularly.In order to eat healthily, I usually avoid eating food high in fat, like French fries or cookies. I also eat little meat. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins.Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body. Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy.What's more, I think friends are an important part of one's health. Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don't. I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone. When I am with my friends, I always laugh. Laughing is also an important part of health. I like to laugh with my friends.By eating properly and exercising regularly, I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy. By spending time with my friends, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy. These things sound easy to do, but not many people can manage them. I think a strong will is necessary if we want to keep healthy. 2.In our life, many students like to eat westen foods. These foods taste very good, but they are not good for our health. And many students only eat their favourite foods. It's not good for our health, too. How can we keep healthy? First, we should eat more fruits and vegetables.And also we need to eat a balanced diet. A balanced diet will give us lots of energy. Secondly, we should do some exercise.That can make our body strong. Thirdly, we should get up on time and go to bed on time. If people follow these three ways of keeping fit, they greatly improve their health. 3.How to keep healthy It is impotrant to have a healthy body.But haw tom keep healthy?I have some ideas. First we should eat healthy food .We should eay a lot of vegetables and fruit.We should drink milk everyday,too. Second we should exercise a lot .We should do sports everyday. Third we should have a good hobby.And we should have a good rest ,too. Just do like this then we will have a healthy body.
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇关于安全的作文 的文章

随机推荐