My invention辞职信怎么写写

帮我查一篇英语作文,叫做my invention
茜茜TA0026
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我眼中最伟大的发明(The Greatest Invention In My Eyes)_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
我眼中最伟大的发明(The Greatest Invention In My Eyes)
发表时间:内容来源:
我眼中最伟大的发明(The Greatest Invention In My Eyes)
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
Last night in my room, busy preparing for my speech today, I was puzzled at the opinions of greatest inventions of different persons.
I read many books.
Some articles hold the opinions that the greatest invention in the world is electricity, while the others believe computers cannot be replaced in the modern society.
I read and read, suddenly an idea struck me: The greatest invention are just books.
A famous person has ever said: &Books are the best teachers.& Exactly! That's what I would like to say firstly.
In the long history of human being, books have played an important part in communicating knowledge.
And even today, the situation is still so.
Each year, millions of books are published in the world.
Knowledge changes our lives.
If a learned person wants to express some new idea, probably he will choose to write a book.
On the other hand, the best way to broaden our horizons is reading books.Secondly, as I have been puzzled, books provide you with different ideas.
And you make your decision to choose anyone that fit you.
Or otherwise, you may choose none of them, just like I, instead of obeying books' advise.
I choose &books& as the greatest invention in my eyes.
So, don't you think it's a little interesting? Books are honored as teachers without sound.
But how are books different from our real teachers? I think the fact is that if a real teacher advices me to choose electricity or computer as my topic today, and every one you can imagine, how much brave I will prepare to refuse.
So don't you think books are better tempered and better get along with than our real teachers? That's all, thank you.&
来自: 文章地址:
Latest NewsBach: Invention
Piano Sheet Music to Download and Print or to View in Mobile Devices
Key: C Major
Published: 1723
Period: Baroque
A study in conversation
The compositional economy of this first invention is astounding. Virtually every note of the whole piece is derived from the very short subject, by means of transposition, inversion (turning the subject upside down) or augmentation (lengthening the note values).
The most common version of this invention is the one with semiquavers throughout, but as can be seen in the autograph manuscript, Bach later presented a second version. By adding passing notes to the descending thirds on the second beat, he introduced a triplet motive into the subject.
The two-part inventions are an excellent introduction to contrapuntal music, i.e. music where two or more equally important voices imitate and converse with each other. A subject appears first in one voice and is then echoed in the other voice/voices.
Don?t be led to think that Bach?s inventions are only dry exercises in counterpoint. They were composed to develop the player?s cantabile, i. e. a singing style of playing, and are also very useful to develop one?s coordination, variety of touch and articulation. But above all they are masterful miniatures full of charm and feeling, exploring a wide range of musical expressions.
As you learn each invention, try to locate all the subjects, which might appear transposed.
Practice the inventions hands separately. Try to memorize each hand first, in order to develop independence and touch control. Strive for an even playing. You may want to practice each voice (or each hand) non-legato first. Double check that your fingers are always relaxed before and...
to read the practice tips.
Download & Print
View in Mobile Device
For instant access to the printable sheet music of this piece by Johann Sebastian Bach,
February 01, :16 AM by faa2010
Here is my record of Invention 1. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
May 10, :24 AM by supapiano225
I can play hands sepratley but i cant seem to connectthem together,how do you play the first melody of the RH with the LH while the RH plays the Trill at the start of the piece.Plus how do you read the trills in the invention using only the fingering numbers?i know this makes me sound like a real begginerbut i really want to play this piece.Hope you can help
yours: student in need&
February 11, :19 AM by roger_1948
Well it finally happened my wife pushed me into posting something. So here goes . Two Bach inventions both very& easy and yet i have worked my tail off on these.& Three and 1/2 years of study and progress comes by inches and sweat. I wonder if I will ever to be able to really play anything before im 70. Leaves me 7 plus years.& Anyway there played on my brand spanking new Yamaha C7 in my brand spanking new custom studio on the back of my house and recorded on my brand spanking new $7000.00 dollar recording system. At least if my playing isnt very good, my piano and recording equipment& are top notch.& Well without further ado here is what 3 hours a day of constant practice can do for even someone like me.& Any and all corrections would be appreciated. Semper Fi, Roger
October 29, :37 PM by pbhattac
Not perfect, but thanks a lot in advance for any suggestion to make it better
April 12, :35 PM by rmbarbosa
Bach two parts Invention nr 1, in C major, isnt the most beautiful of them but I like it very much because of its structure, with its motif variations and development: only in the first seven bars, we have at least 4 invertions and 3 retrogrades, but - this is amazing! - with a overlapping of them: one can ear what one wants. That`s why I like it so much. Now, I`m playing this Invention again trying to play it without any concern of bringing out anything in order that the listener may choose.(All this I learned in Bernhard posts and I dont know how to make him return...I dont say why, because it seems Bernhard doesnt like the word &why&...)But now I have& a question I hope someone may help me: in 13?bar (similar to 5?) there is a e right hand that overlapps the same e left hand: it`s the same key! And I dont know how to play it. For instinct, the first time I learned this Invention, I played a c, after the mordent. But if I do so, I change the structure, because it must be like in 5? bar.Help, please. And thanks (I must apologize for my English...)Rui
April 04, :01 PM by rmbarbosa
I like to play the Inventions for two part and I play all of them. But yesterday, when I was in the forum, I saw some posts about Invention nr 1 where the mordent, at the first bar, was suposed to be played b-c-b. And the same at 2? bar (f-G-f). It happens that I learned this Invention with an old edition of Inventions, by Bruno Mugellini (&& year 1900!), where he says:&in the manuscripts we find a mordent, not a inverted mordent, but this is undoubtedlly an error of the writing&. I dont kow what were his reasons to say this, but I allways have played b-a-b. Am I wrong? Must I play b-c-b? And why Mugellini wrote &undoubtelly an error&. May you help me? Thanks.Rui
August 30, :36 PM by jcabraham
I've been playing off and on for years. There are a number of pieces I have learned, on the order of &Anna Magdalena Notebook&, Mozart minuets, etc. I started to learn the first Invention, but it seems like it's taking forever. I'm not having any problem with technique -- the hand independence problems were overcome the first week. I'd say it's more to do with keeping ironclad fingering, and losing my place. I haven't been able to practice a lot each day, maybe 30-45 minutes, but still, it's been more than a month, and I'm still a couple of weeks away, I'd say. Is this piece simply too hard for me? I hope not, because I like it more than anything I've played yet. Contrapuntal music is really fun!Jim
May 26, :10 PM by feddera
My first Bach-pieces on youtube!&
March 14, :30 PM by garetanne
Since my piano teacher is on vacation for the next two weeks I turn to you to keep me from playing this wrong for the next 14 days.I'm confused by the 13th measure in this piece:& If I'm reading the notes correctly the 8th note on the treble clef is an E.The corresponding note on the bass is the same EAm I reading this wrong???
October 12, :24 AM by piano121
Here are my interpetation on Bach?s 2 part inventions.
Coments most welcome.
August 07, :20 PM by gfz87
Hi everybody. I'm Gian Franco, I play the piano since February, this year. Please, send me suggestions about any mistake that I probably do playing this piece.& Thanks and bye. By the way, I play on a Clavinova CLP-170, couse I don't have access to an acoustic pianoGian Franco Zabarino
November 26, :27 PM by steve jones
Does anyone have any idea which is the definitive edition of this piece?I have one score which tells me to play at 120bpm, and has minimal ornamentation. I have another which tells me to play at 66bpm. And the recordings vary even more!There is an excellent thread about these pieces, with posts from Bernhard and others. And this has been most helpful, but it didnt answer this question for me.So who do you play this one? What would be a good tempo to play at?My invention作文150字_初中初二作文 - 作文库
没有作文库帐号?
作文库帐号直接登录
&年级作文导航
&作文类型导航
My invention
  My invention is a cloud controller. It is simple and useful,and it is easy to control .
  It has a screen.It can show the weather.
  When the weather becomes too hot, it can let the clouds cover the sun, and make people cool. When there is a drought in a place, it can control the dark clouds,and bring some raindrops.When there is rain stown, it can keep a part of clouds away.And the weather will become good quickly.
  My invention will make the Earth more and more beautiful.The people can live a better life.
原创作文每篇0.5元-2.0元
作文库推荐
网友正在看
标签:作者:上官染逝

我要回帖

更多关于 辞职信怎么写 的文章

随机推荐